It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Interesting Info - Homeland Security

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by raivo
ask him what the date of arrival is & how they know, and about asking questions from him why not? He has made some very big claims so you're entitled to some answers!

I believe that considering that this is true, we should be happy to have gotten this much info. We, nor the OP, is in any position to demand more answers from the Uncle.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I think it might be that it is a combined disclosure/Jesus thing.

Jesus was probably an alien, as they must have found out by now with all the interaction of governments with aliens. The aliens probably told them that they are going to make a mass showing soon, and to prepare. With this they will announce that Jesus was really an alien, along with that aliens were the ones who put us here in the first place. I think that he probably used "the second coming of Jesus Christ" truthfully, but he actually lied a bit through omission. He just didn't tell you ALL of the truth.

Just my guess.

There must be some reason UFO's like to hang out around nuclear power plants?

This is kinda what I was thinking also. Excellent post.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Smell The Roses
reply to post by endtimer

Good questions. I talk to my uncle whenever he comes home, and quite often when I can. We have been very close for a long time. I actually asked him if it was ok if I talked about what he had said. And for this reason I listed that I had very limited info. I can assure you what was said was all legit, and very limited because of said reason. No, he doesn't even know what ATS is I asked him...My uncle is kind of old you could say, and although I remember him being the first person in my family with a computer, way back in the early 80s, he was never one for much internet usage...Hell he probably fears what is coming too, whatever it may be, and if he could he probably would share more with me. What I have disclosed is all information that is not classified or he would have not told me in the first place. By the way all 3 of my uncles are either Captains or Chief Engineers and all are very careful about what they say.

Edit: This is why I thought what was said was very curious, and came here with the information to see what the community could make of it. I think we already have some good theories and one stands out above all others at this point in my mind.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

Smell the Roses: So your uncle was cool with you posting what you have so far on this site? I would think that "the second coming of Christ" would be included within the limits of what would be considered "classified", unless it was a very minor or even inconsequential part of the classified information.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Maybe the Christ thing was code for something.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Logarock

Yeah that appears to be where we are leaning.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by treemanx

I don't really think he considers ATS a threat to be honest. Like many think this site is just for loonie theories on UFO and whacked out conspiracies right? It is folks like me who wade through the crap and can find genuine relevant info. And I feel like I am highly outnumbered in that regard.

Luckily the majority consider this site as "purely entertainment".

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It’s not Jesus or aliens. They know all hell is going to break loose soon and they are preparing to protect our critical infrastructure and maintain order. Many things will not function in a “on demand” system. Society may react negatively to the dramatic changes.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I don't really think he considers ATS a threat to be honest. Like many think this site is just for loonie theories on UFO and whacked out conspiracies right? It is folks like me who wade through the crap and can find genuine relevant info. And I feel like I am highly outnumbered in that regard.

Luckily the majority consider this site as "purely entertainment".

I use this site mostly to keep aware of alternative news and opinions of them by very intelligent contributing members. I agree that there is alot of crackpot stuff on here, but this site also lends itself to being an outlet for individuals with relevant experiences and thoughts.

I can see how your Uncle might consider this site to be non-threatening to this information, but it still seems like a leap for me that he would be ok with posting this on a venue with exposure across the globe. I don't think I actually doubt the veracity of your claim, but rather the information your Uncle chose to share with you and his approval of it being posted on a site with global exposure.

It still is a very interesting thing to consider, and I definitely believe that if the information is correct, "the second coming" comment is code for something else. Thanks again for sharing.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

No problem. I don't think they can share a lot of information when they agree to this type of meeting, but things said after or before said meeting can be discussed I'm positive. That is how I found out how he was chosen, and also how he heard what he told me. We aren't getting ANY specifics at all here and in reality what he said couldn't have been more vague...I know we can sit here and draw up theories all we want but we will never know what he does or his superiors do from what I was told and what I have chosen to share. I think if you look at the big picture however, a lot of potential theories that hold wait do come to mind. And once again thanks to those posting their ideas bc I think it is very important we are prepared for anything at this point.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

So let me ask you this then: you mentioned that you did not share all of the information that your Uncle gave you due to its classified nature. If you were able to share everything he told you, would that cast any more light on what this is all about? Or would it just add to the confusion? Thanks!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I have a VERY big feeling that Jesus was code name for a comet or something. I have been researching about this nonstop, and it does appear that it just might happen.
As for the earlier poster saying something about food distribution and the like being organized, and my discovery of part of the CIA moving to Colorado...out of the flood's way...makes you think!
As for a Rapture....I hate to tell ya'll this, but if there really is a Rapture, God is not going to magically beam you up to be with him. He wants your soul with him, not your organic body. Guess what that means?
Maybe the comet or whatever hits us, wipes out half the population, and this is considered the Rapture? Because it WILL be hell on earth if we have an event like that!
My 2 cents!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by First Curiosity Last

When God "beams us up" it won't be in an organic body as you say.
The people being Raptured will be given a new spiritual body immediately.
And one more thing. When the Rapture happens, possibly hundreds of
millions of people will disappear from the earth. There will be chaos on the
planet never before seen. Not even a Nuclear explosion will equal what
happens at the moment of Rapture.

So not to get off course here, I believe this persons uncle might have
been using another term for something major happening. It could be a
comet that only certain people are privvy of. That would make some
folks think the Rapture had happened. But believe me, when the "real" one happens, everyone will know for sure.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by endtimer

We may not know the day or the hour, but we can definitely know the season. I almost believe you're story OP. Really, it would not surprise me one bit if TPTB knew of evidence, oral or tangible that confirmed a spiritual/celestial/dimensional reality.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeandShadow

You can be assured of that. I believe what you say is quite possible.
There could be something coming that will knock our socks off. But still,
we will all have to wait and see. That's all any of us can do.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

"what I thought was alarming was that the reason my superiors gave me for this new "preparation" was (and get this), the second coming of Christ"...

Many people want to see Christ come and are doing what they can to hasten that time. There are many signs including a war in the mideast, earthquakes, famines, plagues,etc.

The second coming of Christ has much disaster attached to it even if an actual Christ doesn't show up.

The second coming of Christ could also mean the end of an age. That would fit with all the talk about 2012.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Friend, you need to smell the roses on this one. the 2nd. coming of Christ will most likely be made possible by holographic technology. Project Blue Beam The Illuminati have many plans to a world takeover, this is but one. The secret agencies such as HS surely are "in the loop" about these plans. Pure symbolism.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Trust me I probably know more about holographic weapons than you think. I also know they are far fetched from reality at this point. If you want, take a look at my thread about it. As for Project Blue Beam I have also done research on that, and have a thread on that as well with some very informative insight from ATS members.

I am not saying I have any idea what is coming, but I am not going to put all my eggs in one basket that is for certain. Blue Beam? Literally Christ coming back? Doomsday scenarios? Who knows? But be prepared for anything!

Edit: I have two threads on holographic tech, check out the one with Janet and Chris Morris if you are really interested, as they talk about its readiness for war and the benefits it has as a weapon.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Smell The Roses]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Aliens will show up. The signs are all around.
The date Dec 21st 2012.
Planetary alignment causing earth to shift polar axis.
Comet will hit causing a massive flooding. This is where planet x will make its final orbit to earth.
Aliens are our gods and have always been.
We need to return to spiritual harmony and unite humanity together as one.
The new religion is Gaia.
We need to stop fighting, stop questioning, stop dividing, stop hating, stop spreading negativity, stop pessimism.
The time is now.. wake up before its too late.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Here is what I think it really means.

Some religions teach that Jesus will return as a mad killer to annihilate millions of people.

I find it odd that many religions vascilate between "Day of Jehovah" (meaning "God") and "Day of the Lord" (which they interpret to mean second coming of Jesus). These religions use God and Jesus interchangeably. Some even believe that Jesus has another personality called "Michael".

What the false christians cannot seem to grasp is that Jesus was no relation to the old testament compilation of gods. He exposed the heresies, lies, and corruption of organized religion and that's what got him killed.

To better understand the eupheumism given to your uncle, we need to take a look at what happens according to the scriptural implications that they are referring to. The "Day of Jehovah" is also known as "the great and terrible day of the Lord". Joel 2:2 says it is a day of darkness and gloom; a day of thick clouds and deep blackness. These words---"darkness" and "blackness" imply something very sinister is going on. (The way of the wicked is a path of darkness.) "Clouds" is used to imply that the evil doings are hidden from view.

What is to take place is some very horrible hidden deeds orchestrated by man and to the superstitious, what happens will appear to be attributed to the "mysterious invisible hand of god."

This has been planned for a long time. For over a hundred years, religions have been preparing their congregations by mesmerizing them with a story about how true christians will suddenly just fly off and disappear to be with Jesus. When it becomes obvious that too many people are "missing", these gullable, superstitious folk will already have an explanation for it; the idea of a "rapture" has been brain-washed into them.

Here is what some are currently preaching in their congregations to prepare people for what is about to happen. They call it "Jehovah's Strange Work. Strange work (see Isaiah 28:21) is an idiom which means it is an act of destruction of people. It is deemed 'strange' because it is against the nature of a loving god; however, this loving god must sometimes punish people who mock god and "his prophets" (think Pat Robertson and his ilk).

What this means in reality is that the hierarchy of religions is mad. Too many people have seen beyond the veil and exposed the sham and corruption in religions. They have been loosing money and their congregations have dwindled. As in times past, they will attempt to destroy the messengers of truth and the work being done to bring the revelations of evil to light.

As to why this would entail guarding the nuclear power plants is baffling. My only explanation for that would be that it is a "false flag" event to occupy the military. Or it may be that something will be staged and blamed on 'truthers'. Or it could be to keep key people isolated and out of the loop of knowing what is going on during certain times of this "Day of Jehovah" operation. I really don't know, but I feel certain it will become clearer in the near future.

The waiver your uncle spoke of was most likely a loyalty oath and a pledge of secrecy. This was also required of people who went into New Orleans in the aftermath of Katrina---those who were in the heart of the operations there---as well as those who went out along the shorelines of the gulf gathering the bodies that washed up on shore before the beaches saw the light of day.

Have no fear---the truth will win out this time. We still have work to do and they know their time is short.

"Therefore whatsoever ye have spoken in darkness shall be heard in the light; and that which ye have spoken in the ear in closets shall be proclaimed upon the housetops. "(Luke 12:3)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Everyone knows something is about to happen but few know what.
I'll tell you what I've uncovered.
1st...the New Age Movement/New World Order/2012 and so much more is all from one source. SATAN. Yep, you got it.
These Ascended Masters/Galactic Federation of Light are all Satan's Legion. They are the fallen angels and descendants and/or clones. They will come soon...when?
The 6th seal is broken with a quake that even the elite fear. This causes the stars to fall to earth.
STARS in the Bible is angels, in this case Fallen Angels. Then, they will come speaking peace but wage war.
Coming in as 'saviors,' they will eventually bring horror. Like the Series "V," and "Transformers, Revenge of the FALLEN," and "Knowing," and so many other media outlets, the synchronicity is there! Is someone trying to tell you something? YES!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join