It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Skull & Bones 322 and why America Celebrated the Passage of the Healthcare Bill on 3/22

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
OK I don't even believe this but I will tell you anyway because it is a conspiracy weaved together at the end of the video I posted earlier about the JFK Bush connection. It connects George Bush Sr with JFK's assassination and notes George W was missing the day John Kennedy Jrs. plane went down.
The video suggests that Skull and Bones/ Illuminati was behind both of these deaths. George Jr playing a hand in the death of John Jr was supposedly part of a pact written long ago. Of course I don't believe it - but if I found out it was true, I'll say I knew it all along! lol

What I don't understand is how with all this information and if you believe a little piece of it, you cannot see the Pentagon - Defense Dept - Rep-ub-tilian connection!!! This reptilian(Rothschild's) war with the Kennedy's is like the hero human trying to slay the dragon set lose upon the earth. It is the same old story. Angels battling Pindar.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

The Bush and the Kennedy family do not get along, and some people believe George Bush could have been in Dallas on the day of JFK's assassination but many people believe also if there was a grassy knoll shooter it was Gary Conduit at just the tender age of 15 that they exploited since he would have suffered little penalty as a minor at that time.

Conduit went on to become a Congressman and be implicated in the murder of Shandra Levy his aide, but was also reputed to be running a prostitution ring of both boys, girls, men and women for his fellow representatives in Congress which is why he was elected into Congress to discretely service the rest of them.

The strongest evidence points to the CIA which George Bush Sr was heavily involved with and highly posted in at the time, and the Secret Service carrying it out, utilizing once again fellow Texan John Connelly.

One thing is for sure like the 9-11 Commission, the Warren Commission that investigated the assissination supressed a ton of evidence and the truth will likely never come out.

Kennedy made the mistake (some would view it as that) of going after the Secret Societies and threatening the Federal Reserve system and the all powerful international banking cartels. When you couple it with the fact that the CIA did not like him or trust him and had a bone to pick with him what you have is a President who ended up very dead.

That threat from those powerful organizations hangs over every President since and if true that the Secret Service was involved and or compromised so that the assassination could proceed they are in fact in many ways not just the President's security but his jailers and minders as well.

There is though in my humble opinion a shadow government in place that is comprised of the international banking, armaments and drug trafficking interests who always make sure their agenda supercedes that of the people by subverting and corrupting the government at every level.

[edit on 26/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   

This incident that Jesse Ventura describes is likely what led to his fascination with Conspiracy Theories that he has become so passionate about.

After winning a surprise victory to become Minnesota’s Governor he showed up to his first full day on the job to find out that a person permanently assigned to the Governor’s Staff but not by him had already made an appointment for him.

He was led to the State Capital’s basement to a conference room where over a dozen CIA agents were assembled who grilled him for hours over and over again with but one question…”How did you win the election”.

Jesse was not the candidate that the powers that be had tapped and expected to win and the CIA wanted to know just how it was Jesse managed to get elected, fearing he had somehow found or stumbled across a formula for rigging the election they had already thought was rigged for the powers that be candidate to win.

Now this is at a state level, and no offense meant to any one from the wonderful and beautiful state of Minnesota but it was just Minnesota!

Jesse was shocked to discover the CIA was not only intervening in State Government but had a permanent member on his staff he couldn’t fire who was CIA in place in the State Capitol.

Jesse tells all about it in this video.

The CIA does absolutely control the office of the President and any President who slips that leash doesn't remain breathing or in office for long.

Regan was shot and wounded simply for mentioning that the Federal Reserve was a system we could do without and was harming us in a speech.

Edit to add: The CIA really is a front for the Skull and Bones they have controlled it since it's inception.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Interesting stuff ruse. I've heard that recording before. I don't think there was a good guy in the fight. Kennedy found himself in power and in the know on many things. I think he thought he was above being controlled and punished by his controllers. He believed the hype, Camelot and such. Much like "W", JFK's path to power was not bloodless as his father's widely known political exploits attest to. That's just by the common knowledge of Joe K, nothing remotely secretive and conspiratorial. And so the Bushes and Kennedys were warring clans both stemming from the Illuminati. It's a nice Christmas story to think that Jack and Bobby both grew a pair and consciences at some point. Jack was puffed up as a war hero as we all know, there has been a number of credible theories and threads insinuating that was a lie. Would he have shown us the "skull and bones" in his own closet? I doubt it.

The controllers are not unlike the Mafia however in that once you're in, there's no way out but through the door the brothers were shown. That was their payoff for bucking the system they were raised in and benefitted from. They eat their own.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Throughout the thread you are telling me to stay on topic and I get so frustrated because I know that Republicans and the far right evangelicals have turned themselves (either willingly or not) into the front group for the Illuminati, reptilian draco connection. Who can be pro-war? They also have deep ties to the Church, the Royal family and the Rothschilds

And I think some vampires in Romania or Bulgaria ...but this is unconfirmed!

I am only half kidding.

My first few threads deal entirely with this topic www.abovetopsecret.com...
It is so clear to me and the connections so vivid and so freshly bloodstained they are unmistakable.
The Skull & Bones is just a proving ground
It is the devils playpen. Daycare for demons.

What I worry about more is what they go on to do in adulthood...and I am not worried about my rights or my civil liberties - although this is certainly a valid concern...My first concern is what they do to children.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

You really might want to rethink that there is a difference between Republicans and Democrats friend.

Kerry is Skull and Bones too, and the reality is there is virtually no difference between Bush and Obama.

Bush gave you a prescription drug benefit no one wanted.

Obama gave you a healthcare plan no one wanted.

Bush signed the Patriot Act, Obama signed the Patriot Act.

Bush Bailed out the Bankers.

Obama Bailed out the Bankers.

Rome practices divide and conquer warfare and Rockefeller who is a democrat is as Illuminati as Illuminati comes.

What ails our society is not one party but both parties.

Politics is nothing but a team sport but both teams are playing the same game in the same arena for the same things.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You really might want to rethink that there is a difference between Republicns and Democrats friend.

Kerry is Skull and Bones too, and the reality is there is virtually no difference between Bush and Obama.

Yes and the bastards are all distantly related as many have noticed. Even the tan one. Oops, that was a spoiler. I hope everyone has already figured out he's not black. Ask the DC pastors that backed him during the election.

I think much the same on the D's and R's Proto. I have completely jumped the shark though and think we have but one political party. Notice how McCain spent most of his presidential run explaining to his constituents why Obama was not this and not that? The people could judge for themselves, heaven forbid. Sometimes a Marxist is a Marxist. McCain was selected to insure Obama was elected. We've not been formally told but we can see the evidence for ourselves. There is but one party and it's invitation only.

I view this as if we're up against a wrestling tag team. The first guy bloodies your nose and while you're attempting to clear your head from that the other guy kicks you in the groin. That's the politcal swing thing we've been experiencing. Clinton takes us in a number of unwanted directions and so Bush becomes favorable for being the anti-Clinton and then the process repeats Bush to Obama. Back and forth we go, wealth pouring from our pockets with each swing and sometimes by merely the promise of a swing. How's Obama's military pull-out from Iraq looking now?

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
That Jesus died for the sins of all - that is the biggest hoax of all. It clearly means that one person can be responsible for others' doings, which in reality establishes one authority above all. That is the key to doctrine of the rule of authority and the strongest pillar of the existing system.

I disagree about it being a hoax,because to me,an all-powerful God that could create the universe can do anything!

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Perhaps there are alien agendas here, too. Like, perhaps someone in the ancient past was told that until our world could unite, we would not be allowed < insert dangled carrot here >.

Well yea we could take it back that far to Sumeria or Babylon, an alien agenda, or powers that have controlled since the beginning,

The tower of babylon, for instance god confounded the humans so they could not become like one of them,

Or the fruit of the tree in the garden, thou shalt not eat lest you become like the gods.

How division maintains control.

[edit on 123131p://bFriday2010 by Stormdancer777]

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by DangerDeath

it's interesting that you would use the word "czar" in that context, since i recently read that the czar of russia got himself and his entire family bumped off by choosing not to follow an illuminati edict. the specifics escape me at the moment, but i found that to be quite interesting and your use of it to say the opposite, even more interesting.

[edit on 26-3-2010 by undo]

Czar is a very old word. It means the same as Cesar (Kesar or Kaiser), Sanskrit word is kesava - the word refers to hair or mane (like horse's or lion's mane) and was used as a special symbolic name for noble families.

So, I use it in this sense - the noblemen, who are, of course - authorities.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya
reply to post by DangerDeath

How does that make it a hoax? COuntless people die for our sins throughout history. Jesus died because he would rather die than take a life, a good lesson. Hell if we all died illuminati will have to do their back breaking labour them selfs.

Not my style, Id rather die fighting as my relatives and fight tyranny, liberate the oppressed, whether or not people think I am narcissistic for thinking so or delusional, I could care less, I would rather die fighting the first 5 minutes of a battle, than live 5 years a slave...

What has dying got to do with this? We are all going to die.
The trick is to believe that someone else is responsible for you - there's where you lose your freedom and responsibility and become a screw in a machine.

According to gospels, Jesus knew what awaited him and waited for them to pick him up, betrayed by one of his disciples (some say he knew that too).

He was supposed to have had a huge mass of followers. Not one voice was heard in his defense (except from Pilate!). And when he was crucified, mass was cheering. And, of course, such cowards need an excuse, so it turns out that he said that he will go down defenseless... Turn another cheek, yeah right!

That people die for our sins is not true. They may die because we kill them (that's our sin).
There are people who oppose the system and die, because system is almost everyone. You want to get to the king, you must go through numerous defenses of his slaves who are all determined ti kill or get killed in his defense - from peasants to bureaucrats, drivers and doormen, police and soldiers. So, what kind of odds are those. Of course, they are all sinners, and their sins kill such people. And the same happened to Jesus. He most certainly did not approve it, though it wasn't difficult for him to anticipate the end of his mission.

And then they invented that he was resurrected, but those who recognized him were thrown out from the gospel (Magdalene). This is both hilarious and an outrage.

On the basis of this dogma, church was selling indulgences to people, and still is, forgiving them all their past and future sins, and getting rich.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zatara
"Yet the Skull and Bones 322 isn’t just about getting its members into powerful positions and generating wealth.

It is about Hegel’s philosophy of the State becoming all powerful and citizens worshiping it and serving it as their primary duty."

The problem with this philosophy is that it is not in human nature to be controled by some 'ubermensch" telling them what to worship.

This plan will never be succesful.

It is the Idea that controls people (not some ubermensch) - Idea is the Spectacle. Only few can resist it, and only once they understand what it really is.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

The Bush and the Kennedy family do not get along, and some people believe George Bush could have been in Dallas on the day of JFK's assassination but many people believe also if there was a grassy knoll shooter it was Gary Conduit at just the tender age of 15 that they exploited since he would have suffered little penalty as a minor at that time.

Conduit went on to become a Congressman and be implicated in the murder of Shandra Levy his aide, but was also reputed to be running a prostitution ring of both boys, girls, men and women for his fellow representatives in Congress which is why he was elected into Congress to discretely service the rest of them.

Kennedy made the mistake (some would view it as that) of going after the Secret Societies and threatening the Federal Reserve system and the all powerful international banking cartels. When you couple it with the fact that the CIA did not like him or trust him and had a bone to pick with him what you have is a President who ended up very dead.

George Bush, Skull & Bones and the JFK Assassination

"deep-cover CIA officer" assigned to a counter-intelligence unit, code-named Pegasus. This unit "had tape-recordings of plans to assassinate Kennedy" from a tap on the phone of J. Edgar Hoover. The people on the tapes were "[Nelson] Rockefeller, Allen Dulles, [Lyndon] Johnson of Texas, George Bush and J. Edgar Hoover." Could George Bush be involved in the JFK assassination? In 1963, Bush was living in Houston, busily carrying out his duties as president of the Zapata Offshore oil company. He denied the existence of a note sent by the FBI's J. Edgar Hoover to "Mr. George Bush of the CIA." When news of the note surfaced, the CIA first said they never commented on employment questions, but later relented said yes, a "George Bush" was mentioned in the note, but that it was "another" George Bush, not the man who took office in the White House in 1988. Some intrepid reporters tracked down the "other" George Bush and discovered that he was just a lowly clerk who had shuffled papers for the CIA for about six months. He never received any interagency messages from anybody at the FBI, let alone the Queen Mary. It is also worth noting that a CIA code word for Bay of Pigs was Operation Zapata, and that two of the support vessels were named Barbara and Houston. Many say that George Bush was high up on the CIA ladder at the time, running proprietorial vehicles and placed in a position of command, responsible for many of the Cubans recruited into "service" at the time. All through the Iran-Contra affair, Felix Rodriguez, the man who captured and had Che Guevara killed for the CIA, always seemed to call Bush's office first.

“Bush was working with the now-famous CIA agent, Felix Rodriguez, recruiting right-wing Cuban exiles for the invasion of Cuba. It was Bush's CIA job to organize the Cuban community in Miami for the invasion.... A newly discovered FBI document reveals that George Bush was directly involved in the 1963 murder of President John Kennedy. The document places marksmen by the CIA. Bush at that time lived in Texas. Hopping from Houston to Miami weekly, Bush spent 1960 and '61 recruiting Cubans in Miami for the invasion.... George Bush claims he never worked for the CIA until he was appointed Director by former Warren Commission director and then president Jerry Ford in 1976. Logic suggests that is highly unlikely. Of course, Bush has a company duty to deny being in the CIA. The CIA is a secret organization. No one ever admits to being a member. The truth is that Bush has been a top CIA official since before the 1961 invasion of Cuba, working with Felix Rodriguez. Bush may deny his actual role in the CIA in 1959, but there are records in the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba that expose Bush's role...”

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is amazingly odd and somewhat troubling considering the fact that Americans are being methodically trained and extolled through the media to be constantly fearful and suspicious of one another but to still have absolute belief and faith in their political elite and media personalities as being of irreproachable character.

Not so odd. Certainly troubling, but you know who taught them their tricks.

A Presidential candidate may be "drafted" in response to "overwhelming popular demand", but it is well known that his name may be decided upon by half a dozen men sitting around a table in a hotel room

Democracy is administered by the intelligent minority who know how to regiment and guide the masses.

An entire party, a platform, an international policy is sold to the public, or it is not sold, on the basis of the intangible element of personality.

Edward Bernays - Propaganda

But that's just recently. As you have pointed out all the main players over the years you know what they have done, how they have played us with religion, government, corporations, fear, hatred, racism and plain old divisiveness any way they can get it. It's been going on a long time and as they say, old habits are hard to break.

People actually believe the government is there to help them, that they actually care.

People actually believe that corporation they work for that pays them slave wages actually gives a crap about them.

People actually believe that what the television tells them in the so-called news is the truth.

Those people are surely misguided but when one has known no other ways, that there might be another way, that this whole idea of civilization as we know it is a massive joke played on us, fed by the belief in this thing called money is what makes things go around(must have more money to buy more things that we don't need, don't ya know?),well, it's not easy to change a system of belief that has worked for so long for so many. At least that's what they think as they try to pay off the debt they started to accumulate before they were even born. It really works for the elite and "works" for the rest as they can't know any better.

PPT, you talked about thinking outside the box. I think that outside the box ain't big enough, we need to think outside the whole paradigm of life as we currently know it.

Which is exactly what TPTB don't want us to do.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I am on page 10 and have thoroughly digested every post. I consider this thread to be simultaneously thought-provoking to an extreme degree, as well as highly educational.

It is a 2nd-tier course - your average passerby on the street, if pulled aside and had this material shoved in their face, would give you a polite smile and walk away hoping the crazy person he just encountered isn't following him. But to they who come to the table with fragmentary knowledge of such things - the ones who endeavor to understand the undeniable esoteric influence that seems to hint at some kind of underlying method to the madness - the material you have gathered in this thread, and the eloquence with which you have stated&organized it, is simply brilliant in its encapsulation/unification of many diverse concepts.

In short, thanks. I am highly critical of many such interpretations which seek to gather different concepts under the same umbrella but what you've said really resonates with me =)

Cheers

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

In short, thanks. I am highly critical of many such interpretations which seek to gather different concepts under the same umbrella but what you've said really resonates with me =)

Cheers

I think you've hit on the essence of Proto for many members here Son of Will. He can throw out some rather foreign and scary thoughts but at the same time they "resonate". His threads and posts often bring out and clarify what I already suspected but did not have the extensive background to explain. This is my experience and opinion but I think it is widely shared.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
call this coincidence, but i just received a letter from the national health service in the UK now i got the letter on the 23 march but its dated on the letter march 10.i never gave it any attention till i read this thread.

its a new service the NHS it introducing called the NHS SUMMARY CARE RECORD.it goes on to say that this new service will provide an electronic summary of your health record to be shared between health care professionals.

now that's a bit strange,well on the pre paid return envelope there is a small bar code and yes its got 7 lines to it 3-2-2 the lines dont match exactly but they are grouped in a way so the 1st 3 lines then a gap then 1 line then a gap then 2 lines then little gap and 1 line.

just putting it out there as a coincidence?

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by lpowell0627
Can someone please clarify this statement:

Many argue that Obama is really a scapegoat [puppet, tool, etc.] and that his actions are being dictated by an outside group of individuals [Skull & Bones, Illuminati, NWO, etc.] forcing their will on us through Obama.

Question:

If true, what exactly does Obama get out of this? What is the "thing" they are holding over his head in order to have him bend to their will? What connections are there that would make him the "ideal" scapegoat? He is certainly not the only black politician, so why him?

First of all the Presidentcy of The United States of America.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hemisphere

Originally posted by Son of Will

Cheers

I think you've hit on the essence of Proto for many members here Son of Will. He can throw out some rather foreign and scary thoughts but at the same time they "resonate". His threads and posts often bring out and clarify what I already suspected but did not have the extensive background to explain. This is my experience and opinion but I think it is widely shared.

It’s never my intention to frighten anyone though the truth is some of the underlying events and people that drive our world are disconcerting to say the least. That of course can all change for the better when you know the truth and speak to it and aren’t afraid of those underlying factors and opt for a comforting yet at times very deadly and robbing illusion.

The elites think on a whole different level than the average person. That’s not to say that they are more intelligent. It’s just to say they approach things from a different perspective with different goals and agenda.

We like to think that everyone uses the same basic moral compass and sense of fundamental right and wrong but they don’t. Some people truly imagine they know what is best for us and that most of us don’t count in the greater scheme of things.

We allow that to happen though when we become frightened of the truth.

As unpleasant as it might be at times in my humble opinion we should never shudder or cower in the face of it, but rather confront it for what it is, and try to change the world for the better one little bit at a time.

Thanks for the kind words.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

well you need to see this then !

Secret Society Secret Government Johnson == Bush

They Do control the CIA NSA Bones >@

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17 >>

join