It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking demonic possession.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
If you want unimaginable pain and suffering, get married instead.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
I'm not a kid I'm in my mid 20's. I'm seeking a spiritual experience. Demonic possession seems viable to me. I can handle it tell me how to allow a demon into my body.

heheh....your still a kid.....because you still think like one. Good luck your gonna need it. Im done babysitting this thread.Bye

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

Why not go ask a pedophile, I'm sure they will be more than willing to tell you, personally , I, ad I would hope the rest this community, wouldn't have the slightest idea on how to acheive this solution you seek

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Demonic Posession does not give powers. Have you ever seen Humans with powers on this earth? But if you do manage to capture that demon into your soul, be sure to post a thread back here on ats and tell all.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by np6888

I used to think exactly like you, but unfortunately, I could never make it work(I think it tries hard to avoid "sensible" people.)

agreed. I think OP should try it too. but seeing as I dont believe in demons, I think possession is either mental illness, a hoax to get attention or both.

lets us know if it works! and hey, if demons are real then I guess god is real too so you can always get an exorcism...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

What would be so bad about demonic possession? The demon gets to be housed in a fleshy body while the host gains paranormal powers. It's a win-win situation.

First off, why on Earth would a non-corporeal, sentient life-form capable of traversing existence freely without fear of aging, disease, physical pain or those setbacks to living (breathing, healthy dieting, hygiene, proper sleep-patterns, etc) want to trade that life for a physical carcass that is biologically broken, and severely lacking by evolutionary standards?

Where on Earth do you get the impression that a demon's wet-dream is to have a human meat-sack to sit around in all day? You've been reading way too many teen-fiction novels about the undead wanting to be human again. Grow up.

I'm not a kid I'm in my mid 20's. I'm seeking a spiritual experience. Demonic possession seems viable to me. I can handle it tell me how to allow a demon into my body.

Oh, well excuse me then. If you're "in your mid 20s" and "seeking a spiritual experience" then obviously the only road to go down is demonic possession. Especially to fulfill your egoist's desire to know if a spirit realm really exists. Obviously meditation, Chakra alignments, Dhyana, god-form assumption, ceremonialism, Pagan festivals, Baha'i temples or the simple act of performing any kind of magickal act (Low or High) must have never occurred to you.

Go to Sunday mass, kid. Or go to the local Pagan Vernal Equinox party, or go visit a Buddhist temple and meditate with them. Real spiritual experiences don't come from selling your body to others', they come from filling your body to the brim with as much deep spiritual energy as it can take.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
You don't want to go looking for demonic possession.

Its probably nothing like your thinking it may be, my main point being a real lack of anything "spiritual" going on at all, or rather you wont notice your spirit twisting its cause.

I can understand thinking its exciting but focus your thoughts on allowing and being possessed and you'll open your mind to some seriously messed up suggestions and may find yourself pondering on things you would have never dared to think of before.

To others you may even be diagnosed as being schizophrenic, at which point where can you go for help? Your just crazy to them. They can give you drugs that may force somewhat of a disconnect, but after things start to look brighter, your depressed as hell and realize the demon(s) are NOT gone and never left to begin with.

You give them a home, they will stay. You command them out and ignore the types of thoughts that aroused them, they will leave. But if you ever give them reasons to come back they will certainly come and will bring many more with them. Ultimately making your current state worse than the last. It is a brutal cycle of insanity if nothing else, you may end up seriously hurting yourself or someone else as well.

Think about those who love you...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If you want a demon inside of you ....

Why don't you just go to a gay halloween party and hope you get lucky ??

I'm sure someone blessed with your intellect would consider it.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
I'm sorry but why does there seem to be a almost daily thread about how to obtain some dark secret power from the demonic realm. it's kinda like a Golden Dawn wanna be site around here.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

The Golden Dawn, or the inner order of the Ruby Rose and Silver Cross were not "demonic" Target Earth. They were theosophical. They believed mythology represented human archetypes and were looking for ways to sieve that archetypal energy into their personal spirit. Anyone with any knowledge of Golden Dawn practices will realize that along with their workings on the Keys of Solomon and the Goetia they also studied the Book of Abra-melin (on contacting your Guardian Angel), on the grimoire of Honorious (about astrology and it's influences), on Egyptian mythology (about purifying the multi-fold soul in preparation for the next life) and on Dee and Kelly's Enochian which is a system about angels and higher-level astral spirits. Very little of the Golden Dawn curriculum is about demons and gaining demonic powers from deals with the Devil.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
awesome idea...

anything that doesn't kill you, brings you closer to death...

there is nothing wrong with trying to know as much about everything you can while you are here...

if demonic procession is real (which its not), then you are already possessed if you want to be... your demons need friends basically...

in religious philosophy, god always want you to accept him with blind faith and worship him, while demons ask nothing of you... they will accept you for who you are... sounds like a good friend to me... if they can control you, then you are simply weak...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Guys, I really think OP's just trollin' around with us. probably just pullin' our leg or something. and if he truly is serious, then either He's seen to many supernatural teen flicks (or not enough horror movies. take your pick).

either way, it's best 'not to feed him.'

And as a side note, why is there always at least one "demon summoning/possession" request thread. every so often I see one of these. now I'm all for untold secrets and knowledge and all that, but sometimes I wonder...

lot of kids on ATS. Lot of kids...

[edit on 3/23/10 by Redajin]

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I'm all for spiritual experiences; been there plenty of times.

Where are you getting the idea that having a demon in you would give you powers? f you're serious about this read some of Aleister Crowley's work, Madam Blavatsky, and maybe check out a psychic type bookstore. An ability to astral travel is really a pre-requisite if you want to get into this kind of thing.

WARNING: I recognize by me saying this you may just rush out and buy this book, but I honestly urge you to consider what I have to say. First, I havent reprimanded you, I'm respecting your desire to learn, and I have said it how it is. so with that - please do not dive into The Keys of Solomon. It's the real deal and you can REALLY hurt yourself and others. read it later if you like, but please don't do that one FIRST; maybe after a few years of meditation and delving into occult stuff so you can see how powerful it is.

Remember... there is NOT anything happy, powerful, fun about what you're talking about. Please read up before tempting something into you.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What would be so bad about demonic possession? The demon gets to be housed in a fleshy body while the host gains paranormal powers. It's a win-win situation.

As described by the bible and other documented possessions you would have no recollection of the events to follow. As the boy who was possessed in st louis, after his exorcism, he looked as if he awoke from a dream, unaware of the events that had taken place during the possession. A demonic possession is just that. The demon POSESSES your body. He takes complete control and you have no conscious thought or control. You might as well be sleep walking.

Bad idea kiddo....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

You sir, have guts.
You see these people judging you and insulting you, they are possesed by FEAR.
I think you are a good canidate for a demon collector. Its pretty cool they are like Pokemon. Just be prepared for people to attack you for no reason, dogs to bark at you for no reason, and little kids to burst into tears when you look at them. Also dont try to have a relationship or expect anybody to understand that you havnt actually done anything wrong, you are just surrounded by demons. You will actually be forced into doing good to balance your karma for hanging out with a bunch of fugitives.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I once drank some tea

Climbed the Vine of Souls

And was possessed for some 8 hours

I nearly died

I didn't think a human being could experience such utter terror and survive

I was stark raving mad for at least 3 months after the event

Needed a place to decompress as going back to work the following Monday wasn't fun

It wasn't human, not even remotely, although we do often imagine them to somehow be an image of ourselves with eyes that are red and having appendages such as arms and or legs of a type.

They are not human, or of nature. It was unearthly. Ancient, even eons old, massive and intelligent and so utterly evil.

There is nothing on this planet that I can relate it to.

And it is already inside all of us - its gets amplified when you drink tea (not PG Tips)

So when you find out it has always been inside you and is inside of everyone its a realization that is difficult to bear.

It functions on a biological/chemical level.

You think you make your own decisions and choices in life but you don't really - it does.

It is like the matrix movie except you replace technology with human meat and flesh/biology/chemicals.

It manifests in many different ways, all of which are mostly illusion - each to their own belief.

The saying goes that when you come face to face with "God/Significant Other/Intelligent Designer" that you will either be "set free" or "go crazy" - depends on your ability to handle the unfiltered truth of what "God" really is.

Seriously, your are better off as Judas - don't drink the tea, as what you learn thereafter is very hard to handle and cannot be forgotten - you will know what you know forever and eternity - for Judas, ignorance is peace.

I didn't choose ignorance because I didn't have a choice or an antidote so I am still integrating what I subjectively know.

Worst of all, I remembered it - was amazed that it hadn't been in my daily waking conscience and yet it was so vivid for me. Memories of nighttime horrors as a child but the type that you never remember in the morning. - it took me back there. I had spent eons as it and with it - the "space" it was in felt like "home" - more like home than in the flesh and bones I am in now on this physical place we call earth.

It is already in each and every one of you.

You can feel it on a very subtle level if you know what you are looking for. When the tea amplifies it then you know the feeling well...where it resides in part. Normally you cant feel or sense it amongst all the background noises and feelings (or numbness) of your body which is also a little scary.

Stay away from demons and suchlike - the intelligence and power and ability is way beyond your ability to comprehend so in your ignorance you think you can "handle it" but I assure you that you can't - at least not in ways that you are used to - its not about physical ability or mental ability or even courage and will - these are meaningless values when dealing with such entities.

It is way beyond your psychological territory, so I suggest you strongly consider the possibility that one consequence of messing with this stuff is that you may go insane for a while (and that is scary in its own right). You may be insane for the rest of your natural life.

What you experience will forever change you and your outlook on life.

Hmm....I ramble...anyway, stf away from this.

Best

Bravo

[edit on 24-3-2010 by Bravo111]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
From one scholar to another, what is wrong with you? Demonic possessions are not something you want to be involved in. People think being possessed is interesting apparently when in reality it's more of a nightmare, imagine not having control over what you are doing or even not being able to stop yourself from killing people.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Meh the most i've experienced is a few marks and being choked during sleep... otherwise nada. I know what you are wanting a bit... *shrugs* so far nada mucho on my part o things. Have a ouija board and never had much on that. You that hell-bent? lol.
Best of luck! haha, let me know how it goes for ya?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
As somebody is who has suffered with serious schizophrenia for many years in my short life. I can tell you, this is not something you want. I'd give anything in the world to make these voices stop.

Why bring it on to you?

I am unsure if these voices are actually demons or not, but I do know, whatever these things are, they don't want good for you or your family, they may trick you into harming your own family.

If you go down this road, you may find yourself doing strange strange things.

[edit on 24-3-2010 by OdovacarDvilhelm]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Oh boy... I was just casually browsing ATS when i saw this thread. I just had to say something. No offense OP but are you a complete idiot?! DEMONS or the dark energy beings we call demons ARE real. They can possess a human body.
And if they do the effects of it will follow the human who was possessed till they die. Your never the same after. Don't tempt fate and mock things you don't understand.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join