It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeking demonic possession.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Hello I am wonder if anyone knows how to get possessed by a demon? I think it would be an interesting experience and it would prove to me there is an afterlife and a spirit filled world.

Should I use a Ouija Board? Try ceremonial magic? Which type of demon should I allow myself to be possessed by and how to summon that particular one?

Any advice would be great. I stopped going to church so the demon wouldn't have to fear of being cast out by the preacher man.

Thanks!

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TinFoilHatMan55

This is a wind-up right

I've just spent almost 3mths (and I don't think it's over yet) trying to help a couple of families get rid of one.

Ever heard the saying 'BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR' ?

This really is not the kind of thing you mess around with !!!

Unbelievable.

Woodwytch

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I agree. Not something you want to mess around with. If you are successful you might as well be saying good by to the rest of your life.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

This is a wind-up right

I've just spent almost 3mths (and I don't think it's over yet) trying to help a couple of families get rid of one.

Ever heard the saying 'BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR' ?

This really is not the kind of thing you mess around with !!!

Unbelievable.

Woodwytch

I concure , You would be better off jumping into hot oil.
2nd line

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

There are easier and safer ways to gain attention to oneself, you know

For example, you could help that old man or woman over there to carry their groceries home

You could volunteer to plant trees, to take food to the homeless

Or, you could study and get decent grades and reassure your parents that they haven't totally wasted their time

just saying

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Why would you want a demon to possess you?

Do you want power or to hurt someone?

A demons life is hell.

For your safety you don't need to pursue this issue.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
dude. not a good idea. You do not want to be messing around in that kind of stuff. VOLUNTARILY wanting to get possessed? No. You will regret it. You act like its some kind of game. Spirits can possess you for months, and maybe even years.

Don't play around with the supernatural. Learn to respect it.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Funny.

I don't believe in demons but I don't think I'd want to find out they exist by being possessed (seems there would be easier ways to confirm their existence), unless they promised me some awesome super powers or something (and even then I'd be reluctant).

I doubt a Ouija board will do anything, its just the alphabet written down, nothing supernatural about the alphabet...

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What would be so bad about demonic possession? The demon gets to be housed in a fleshy body while the host gains paranormal powers. It's a win-win situation.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
demonic possession is nothing like in movies. There's no free gifts and power, nothing like that.

If you succeed in this little venture expect bad dreams, angry and immoral thoughts like "I could stab that guy", "I could steal that", "a little drink before school won't hurt".

A few people out there have experienced the unfortunate times of being possessed - that's why you are going to get VERY little support in this.

It is NOT a glorious thing, and you will get no support from anyone when you try to get rid of it because people tend to not believe you anyway. You're on your own.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
TinFoilHatMan55 let me know if you're successful...
I'd also like to try.

It sounds like a very good idea.

[edit on 23-3-2010 by Crescent Moon]

link   

Just what if it's real. Are you willing to sacrifice your life and the life of your family? If so, then go nuts. let us know if there is life on the other side. But remember, if it's real, you have no control over which way the door works. You only know there is a door.

link   

You are hilarious ... oh my aching sides ... how old are you ?

If your reply ... should you choose to make one ... is anything over 12 yrs old then you need help sugar.

Good Luck ... oh and if you pursue your ambition I sincerely hope you have no-one and nothing in your life that means anything at all to you ... coz it will not be just you on the road to damnation ... it will be anything and everything that you hold most dear.

Maybe you should do a little reading and research ... just so you know what to expect.

Woodwytch

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Then what? You ask it nicely to go away and stop possessing you?

What on earth are you thinking ???? You think you can control what it decides to do through you?
Stop watching weird movies and playing weird games. Get out of the house and get some fresh air and hang out with some friends. The only powers you need are those of common sense.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
What would be so bad about demonic possession? The demon gets to be housed in a fleshy body while the host gains paranormal powers. It's a win-win situation.

I like others have paranormal powers and I think I can speak for most that it is not a win-win situation.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

You took the words right out of my head.

I figured he could be no more than 12 and has done no research into demon possession.

You spoke the truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I'm not a kid I'm in my mid 20's. I'm seeking a spiritual experience. Demonic possession seems viable to me. I can handle it tell me how to allow a demon into my body.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I can't believe people are taking this seriously...pu-leese!

This reminds me of a kid who says he wants to play in traffic to see what it's like to get hit by a car...meaning "mommy, daddy I need attention now!"

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinFoilHatMan55
I'm not a kid I'm in my mid 20's. I'm seeking a spiritual experience. Demonic possession seems viable to me. I can handle it tell me how to allow a demon into my body.

If you are seeking a spiritual experience, there are many ways to do it without inviting an evil spirit into your soul and mind.

Try meditation. Go out into nature. Stuff like that.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I would try the Ouji board. Don't worry about these people scaring you. I think you are very wise in trying to know if there is an afterlife. Being possessed is no big deal, if you could gain the knowledge that death is not the end.

I used to think exactly like you, but unfortunately, I could never make it work(I think it tries hard to avoid "sensible" people.)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join