It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in Sydney Australia

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

Maybe this stacking of all photos shows better what I mean, you can see a blueish tint on the top of most of the images.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/4c0515bb161ce066.jpg[/atsimg]

Edit to add: I don't know if it's windscreen tint or not, it doesn't look horizontal, as it should be if it was tint applied to the windscreen.

[edit on 28/3/2010 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The bottom photo dosen't seem to have that blue top border in the original.
That might be caused by overlaying them?

resources3.news.com.au...

Bare in mind a windscreen is gently curved, both vertically and horizontally.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

That's what I said, not all photos have that blueish tint (photo Img_0429 doesn't have any) and some have a bigger blueish area, the bigger being photo Img_0432.

It could be a result of some internal camera work (I hate automatic cameras
) or something really in front of the camera, like a windscreen.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

That's what I said, not all photos have that blueish tint (photo Img_0429 doesn't have any) and some have a bigger blueish area, the bigger being photo Img_0432.

Could you post those specific two for comparison please?

I suppose that's possible.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

In 0429 the blob is at the highest point in the frame of all the images, indicating that the camera is in the lowest position on the windscreen, indicating that the (possible) tinted portion of the windscreen is above and out of the frame.

The lower the blob, and thus the higher the camera, the more blue cast is seen at the top of the frame. The effect is very consistent.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by Phage]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

Photo Img_0429
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/e335b440e202c753.jpg[/atsimg]

Photo Img_0432
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/15226cf0f05b3cb5.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by ArMaP

In 0429 the blob is at the highest point in the frame of all the images, indicating that the camera is in the lowest position on the windscreen, indicating that the (possible) tinted portion of the windscreen is above and out of the frame.

The lower the blob, and thus the higher the camera, the more blue cast is seen at the top of the frame. The effect is very consistent.

[edit on 3/28/2010 by Phage]

That makes sense enough. Though we haven't yet established if her car has a sunvisor strip of tinting or not. It seems to point that way, but I'm considering also how well an iphone might deal with changing light conditions (no flash), does it have an automatic white light balance? Might that make a difference? It is dusk and cloudy, Im not entirely convinced yet its not something like that.

Thanks Armap. The Photos do seem to be consuistant with phages theory, though maybe the sun has sunk a little further in Photo Img_0429 ?
How long between the two shots?

In fairness, her car dosent 'appear' to have such a tint strip.
Its a small pic, but through the drvers side window and the one at the rear on the same side, you can see sunlit roadway behind. The roadway appears to extend all the way to the top of the windscreen without a change in tone.

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

What about the prism effect in the glare from the top right street light in Photo Img_0432? Could that be a result of the light passing through tinted glass? I always thought that prism effect looked odd almost artificial.

@wayaboveitall: the photo of the witness at a gas station is too small to make out any details.

edit: I can't spell.

[edit on 28-3-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by Phage

What about the prism effect in the glare from the top right street light in Photo Img_0432? Could that be an result of the light passing through tinted glass? I always thought that prism effect looked odd almost artificial.

As I said before, the light glare from thestreetlight seems filtered/muted to me, but it's pure speculation. I just dont know enough about polarisation effects through tinted glass. *shrugs*

In the shot where the light fixtureis visible, The glare from the light dosent 'appear' to shine toward the veiwer, as you might expect with nothing between the lense and the light, I would have thought a direct shot of the light, might've 'snowed' the image out, like an over exposure??
Just speculation mind you.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

Could be. It doesn't show in 0429.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

@wayaboveitall: the photo of the witness at a gas station is too small to make out any details.

I like the copyright on my name LOL

Unfortunately thats the only source I can find for a photo of the witness and her car (confirmed by the witness). I dont think she is likely to post the original size.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
G'day

The "blue area at the top of the photo" issue is interesting.

I will post the photo's the witness took from insider her car with my iPhone, which is identical to he own iPhone with which she took the photo's.

In my my extensive summary report on p38, I conclude the most likely scenario is the witness took the photo's through the windscreen.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 28-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
You didnt notice if the windscreen was tinted? You were with her?

Look forward to the photos.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This story is getting more popular by the day..

www.thesun.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall

You didnt notice if the windscreen was tinted?

No.....& I was sitting in her car.

You were with her?

Yes.....for approx 1 hour, during my site inspection that took approx 1 1/2 hours, as per my report on p38.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall

Originally posted by cripmeister
reply to post by Phage

What about the prism effect in the glare from the top right street light in Photo Img_0432? Could that be an result of the light passing through tinted glass? I always thought that prism effect looked odd almost artificial.

As I said before, the light glare from thestreetlight seems filtered/muted to me, but it's pure speculation. I just dont know enough about polarisation effects through tinted glass. *shrugs*

In the shot where the light fixtureis visible, The glare from the light dosent 'appear' to shine toward the veiwer, as you might expect with nothing between the lense and the light, I would have thought a direct shot of the light, might've 'snowed' the image out, like an over exposure??
Just speculation mind you.

Yes I agree all the photos do seem muted somehow. Even with the low lighting I would have expected them to be a little more crisp. Far from scientific I know , but they just look as tho there taken thu glass.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
G'day

Here are the re-sized photo's (not cropped) the witness took from inside her car with my iPhone, which is identical to her own iPhone with which she took the photo's of the "objects".

I posted these to Rapidshare on Fri night after my site inspection & meeting with the witness, but I had trouble with the download link. I e-mailed the full-size files to Internos.

There are interesting reflections in these photo's.

I cannot discern a tinted area of the windscreen, but I think I can recall the witness had my iPhone close enough to the screen that it was not in the field of view.

Therefore these photo's do not exclude a tinted area at the top of the screen of the witness' car.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dedcad4d85af.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbe294d2e69b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5de5da6cbe07.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9c51e0a884ea.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Do remember on what side she was sitting while taking these photos? There is a similar white reflection here but it's at a different angle compared to the original photos.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b6131437831.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 28-3-2010 by cripmeister]

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cripmeister

G'day cripmeister

The witness was sitting in the right hand seat.....i.e. the driver's seat.

The witness was at times leaning forward.....i.e. "over the top" of the steering wheel & at times leaning to the left & forward.....i.e. "around" the steering wheel.

I don't think those are reflections you have circled.....I believe that is sunlight, which would be consistent with the angle of the sun during my site visit.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Shots taken at the same time of day might have been more revealing, as far as reflection goes, though I think I see one in the trees. Pity we cant confirm or deny a sunvisor strip though.
Windscreen looks relatively clean, had she been through a carwash or washed it since 'The event'?

The witness was at times leaning forward.....i.e. "over the top" of the steering wheel & at times leaning to the left & forward.....i.e. "around" the steering wheel.

but unfortunately didnt point it up and to the right. No sign of 'That' streetlight. No veiw of the top of the windscreen, but we did get some dash. Reflection in original might be windscreen wiper?

wait no, I missed it, the street light can clearly be seen extreme right!

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join