It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature Confirmed as a Hoax

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by free_spirit
If you are interested go to this website and you will have all your answers including the real killer of the creature. Starting tomorrow.

Well it's the 14th and Maussan's website isn't up yet.
Why are you doing promotion work for Jamie? You wouldn't happen to work for him would you?

Freelance Zenarchist.....

He works with him, not for him.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

That makes sense.
Thanks Maybe... maybe not.

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Guys i have watched this serious called first contact, explaining ina cohesive manner of the link between crop circles and ET.

It was a really interesting watch for me, and imo i tought it shed a lot of light onto the topic. Howeve i think this Jamie Maussan dude is somewhere in it.

And after reading this thread it seems that this guy is a hoaxing bastard, before your say that this series etc is ofc hoax and fake if maussans name comes in, it has alot of scienceand evidence for things in it, and also has many UFO vids including the amazing UFO fleet above mexico i think it was.

Can someone please watch the video and tell me what you think about the matter. Im no right wing or left wink or kook tha is gullible to anything. I believe in ET, for 2 reasons, one is because there have been countless witness reports and evidence testomines etc of ufo/ets having similarities eg. oval headed alien dude to flying saucer etc. An the second reason i believe in ET is because im a muslim and the Quran tells us about the djinn.

Im kinda new here but have been lurking for a long time and have been trying to piece together the knowledge between ancient civilisations, mysteries, science and religion.

Sorry ive side tracked a bit. Well heres the link to ther Youube channel

www.youtube.com.../c/3B1E065879D92675/0/3gKmjv0pleg

Please watch all 18 episodes of 'First Contact' and tell me what your think, either for real evidence purposes or even an elaborate hoax, this is a really interesting watch. Ty and please reply

posted on Apr, 21 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by nastyj

Nastyj.....

With all due respect, I don't need to watch 18 episodes of "First Contact" to know that crop circles have nothing to do with aliens.

I guess that sounds a bit rude, but I don't know else to express that.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

If you are interested go to this website and you will have all your answers including the real killer of the creature. Starting tomorrow.

Well it's the 14th and Maussan's website isn't up yet.

Why are you doing promotion work for Jamie? You wouldn't happen to work for him
would you?

Of course not, i receive correspondence and messages from many sources, I didn't
open this thread but this is my response for those interested in this story. I'm a UFO
researcher, simple. Oh yes the 14th, here are the correct links, sorry for the mistake.
Watch the real story with english translation and make your conclusions.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Watch the real story with english translation and make your conclusions.

Hi free Spirit, When I follow those links, I get

"Firefox can't find the server at www.thecratureofmetepec.com" which isn't the serdemetepec.com site in the links so it must be re-directing.

@MMN, thanks for posting this thread, not sure how I missed it when it was first posted. But the History channel just re-aired the creature of metepec episode on 4/21 and the poor DNA tester seemed so perplexed by the lack of any conclusive results. If they had any clue why the results were so inconcludive they wouldn't have wasted their time.

I also am pleasantly surprised that Maussan didn't have a lot of defenders trying to stick up for him in this thread, maybe even the most gullible people realize what a hoaxer he is. There may be hope after all.....

Originally posted by reject
ufo releases intelligent spheres...ring any bells?

whatever became of the promised raw footage? it was even filmed from 2 seperate vantage point...*sighs*

Yes I was wondering about that too, though the 2nd viewpoint footage looked like it was edited to keep us from seeing more of the footage that would reveal more about the nature of the sighting.

Edits intended to mislead and deceive are almost as bad as outright hoaxes.

posted on Apr, 22 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Hello Arbitrageur, just as a courtesy to you my reply. I think you have a problem with
your Firefox browser, maybe the cookies or something else, what version do you have?
I have version 3.0.19 and works fine (with cookies enabled) also have Safari and
Windows Explorer, all of them the links work fine, just check that and get the updates.

Regarding this controversial story you are now ignoring the actual witnesses involved
in this case, the ones giving testimonials of what they saw at that time, they were
there and they took the pictures etc. You are more interested in Maussan the tv host
than the story itself and the main characters incuding their evidences of the incident.

The purpose of this update and links is clear, to hear the voices of the actual witnesses
narrating the bizarre incident and then to make your judgement, not to like or dislike
the messenger wich is irrelevant at this level. Just hear the witnesses and concentrate
in the story if you are interested, if not just forget this and ignore the links.

It seems you are pissed off by the other case you mentioned known as UFO releasing
spheres wich by the way was a top story here in ATS you like it or not but you see
there's no reason to mention that case in this thread, it's out of topic and distracting
so please stay on topic, if you want to debunk this guy Maussan open a new thread
and present all your arguments, I will be your visitor.

You know Maussan is not a saint of my devotion and I agree he has made many
mistakes, but I follow those cases that awaken interest and I follow the actual
witnesses, the main characters involved in this or that story like in this one from
Metepec wich I find quite interesting due to the fact of how many have been involved
including media from several countries, this fact attracts my attention and when I
receive an important update I share with those interested for example in that case of
the UFO releasing orbs by Mr. Pedro Hernandez. I don't care about Maussan cause I
go directly to the witness, experiencer or videographer and find out the facts by my
own initiative, then I judge if the evidence is strong to sustain the case, that's what I
do, and I respect your opinion and your privilege to agree or not Arbitrageur this is not
a discussion just an exchange of ideas.

By the way have you noticed that this guy Jaime Maussan is an all time hot topic here
in this ATS forum? For good or for bad everytime somebody post a new story or case
by Maussan it is an instant hit, many replies, stars, negative and positive comments,
attacks, debunks, supports etc. the fact is the guy is a hot topic, just check the forum
history, some people don't like this and react everytime extremely pissed off, others
react excited but truth is the guy is hot and it's a fact, for good or for bad, like it or not,
clear as water, the forum history doesn't lie just check this thread, there it is again the
guy moving the people. Now I ask you Arbitraguer, isn't this situation ironic? Wouldn't
it be easier just to ignore the guy and his stories by not posting anything from him here
in ATS?

But of course it's as simple as this: You want rating, play with Maussan, fact.
(And will continue forever). Have a nice day.

[edit on 22-4-2010 by free_spirit]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Despite I see that far out most posters here are convinced that the case of the creature as presented in the OP is a 100% hoax, and that Jaime maussan is nothing more than a 100% hoaxer I post this video nevertheless because I am convinced that Jaime maussan is not an intentional hoaxer but only vulnerable for hoaxers and that I really wonder if that creature is indeed nothing more than a hoax.

UFO congress 2010 Jaime maussan garcia garza 9 of 13

Jaime Maussan Garza 2010 UFO Congress 2-2

Start at 04:00

www.disclose.tv...

[edit on 30/6/10 by spacevisitor]

posted on Jun, 30 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

I keep thinking about a recent and other troubling images of the "Metepec Creature" staring at the camera, in many different positions, the looking of it's being in pain, badly stressed, looking like it's communicating with the camera, you could almost feel it's asking you to help it? There are many other sides to this "Mystery" that are not being addressed, and the statement sounds to me to be "Hearsay" i don't take sides on scientific fact, all the scientific fact hasn't come in yet, I'm only stating on the fact's that Ive studied on this case so far. If this person said what he said, and it's true, this statement must be brought out to the public with this person standing behind and "corroborating" his statement " Which is only fair" in this case, it hasn't been done yet, which is then "Hearsay"~ Hearsay can be very damaging when used and abused by the wrong people, & the right publication. This is very troubling to me! [email protected]

[edit on 30-6-2010 by sperical123]

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   

---

Suppose, I've a wee-bit of a problem with cranium dimensions. Monkeys? -- hmmm?

I'm not going to add a bunch of words, fulling minimums.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

If you are interested go to this website and you will have all your answers including the
real killer of the creature. Starting tomorrow.

Thanks for posting this link free_spirit.

The information there is very interesting indeed and it shows me what I already suspected, and that is that claiming this case to be “Confirmed as a Hoax” is in my opinion so far not proven and looks therefore more on wishful thinking.

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

First of all it was David Icke and now its poor old Jaime Maussan, whos next I wonder?

This could very well be a hoax and Jaime Maussan could very well have been fooled by it but lets not foget about the work and effort he puts in (just like David Icke) to get to the truth

Por ejemplo:

Although some of what Jaime Maussan says has been proven to be a little far fetched does that mean we tarnish him with the same brush as all the other hoaxers? or is it that he is so passionate about this topic and he truely wants answers that he sometimes goes off the rails and ends up with egg on his face?

I personally think anyone who gets media attention and forces people to scratch their head after waking up a little in regards to this subject should get a pat on the back.

People are fickle, this is a fact, people will only take on board what they want to, they will only read what pertains to them, therefore, all this talk about given ufology a bad name is just untrue. People forget very easily and whilst their are agendas controlling what people think and feel about certain subjects ufology will always have a bad name.

Threads that are written slating ufo investigators and such not only puts a dampner on the spirit of Ufology but also tarnishes the informative threads on this site.

[edit on 1-7-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by kidflash2008

This also puts into question the DNA testers on Monster Quest who claimed it was an unknown. Maussan's name has never been a good one in ufology, and this evidence puts the final nail in his coffin. I apologize if I ever used him or this creature as evidence of an unknown.

Thank you for this post, as it teaches us all to remain diligent.

G'day kidflash2008

Thank you for your kind & positive words

Regarding the guys who did the Monster Quest DNA tests, one has to wonder if something "funny" has gone on there.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

That's one way of seeing it.

Another way of seeing it is the following :

On one side, we have an internet text put online by web site forgetomori.com, who claims that one of the persons supposedly involved in the exposure of this story (Urso Ruiz) has confessed the whole thing as a hoax... in an internet forum discussion (!).

On the other side, we have a team of forensic investigators, led by Dr. Angel Gutierrez Chivez, who actually performed a scientific investigation of the dead body :

After administering multiple tests, Dr. Chivez, told the History channel:

"Here we are facing something terrestrial or something unknown. As a scientist I personally have to say that it probably is a species in evolution or an unknown species."

Note that Dr. Chivez does not claim the creature to be an alien from Zeta Reticuli, simply an unknown creature, a 'no-match'.

The DNA matches no known creature. Geneticist Dr. Elena Abarca tells the History channel:

"We analyse the bone and the skin and hair and then we don't have nothing ... and that is a surprise for us. What happened, I don't know."

ATS member free_spirit has already linked us to the web site where some of this research material can be found. Here's the conclusion of Dr. Chivez's report :

www.thecreatureofmetepec.com...

I believe Jaime Maussan has put this material online, which means it has no credibility in the eyes of Maybe... Maybe Not, who has already established (to himself) that Maussan is a hoaxer, therefore everything he is inolved with is automatically a hoax,

One should ask oneself who or what seems more credible in this case, an unconfirmed rumor on the internet that a supposedly involved person claims it all to be a hoax, or a number of distinguished scientists who put their professional credibility on the line by going public with these results.

Those who have their minds made up beforehand can of course discard all this as part of the hoax, they don't need to produce any solid evidence for it, their conviction is enough.

For the rest of us, I believe the last word has not yet been said on the Metepec creature. Further investigations is of course needed before we can establish what this really is about.

edit on 20-10-2010 by Heliocentric because: World is vast and wide. So much out there to explore. Right now, let's eat lunch.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Heliocentric

I think he is gullible as hell, and is also trying to ride the "wave" to fame
I got his next story right here- The Fighting Alien Monkey

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Still confused Jaime, for rings look up Rex Heflin and any other UFO
showing light surrounding the ship.
Where has he been in UFO world and never an explanation contrary to
the anti Tesla cartel agents.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It was NEVER a hoax:

DNA conclusion of the creature of Metepec, Mexico, with Jaime Maussan. (...)
& according to Ufologist & journalist Juan José Benítez, 5 scientific laboratories of the world confirmed that the DNA of this creature comes from human mother and unknown father.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The sad thing is that this requires proof to be a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join