It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Ok... I am a slave...now, I will go eat my slave crab and drink a cold slave beer... at my slave place on the ICW down in Pamlico County, NC....probably have another one... gonna get up early in my slave boat and go slave crabbing and slave shrimping.... and drive on my slave road to get some more slave beer...then I'll go to slave work...make some good slave money..pay my slave bills...so I can carry my slave cattle on my slave farm to slave livestock market...then I'll have some more slave money so I can have more slave crab...and slave beer...and make love to my slave wife.

I guess as a free person you can live in your free momma and daddy's free basement and make up free rants about how free you are... and argue free philosophy with your free friends in their free basements... or maybe a nice subsidized public housing unit is in order for you.... being free and all, unlike this slave.

Or you could be an adult that has screwed up his/her life so bad that there's no fixing it and you blame all your problems on the UN/NWO/Illuminati that are out to get you and keep you a slave...

Don't know, don't care...I have slave crab to steam....have a nice day.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Are you familiar with DOKKODO? Google it. Read the first rule. Read it ten times. Let it sink in your head.

I see your problem now. Why do you accept the philosophy of the first rule? It's hogwash.Think for yourself! If everyone accepted everything as it is we would still be living in caves in the stone age.

It's the journey and the challenge that makes life exciting, enjoyable etc. With your attitude it is as someone said why not slit your wrists and get it over with there is nothing here worht doing if everything is to simply be accepted as is.

We are adventurers, builders, inventors, etc., not do nothing accept our fate don't try and change it losers! Maybe you should accept that fact instead of blindly following some ancient stupid philosophy that has no basis in logic or reason.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
History repeats because humans are inherantly insane.

Kudos to you EMPIRE, you have the courage, wisdom, and ability to type what I cannot.

I find it refreshing that at least 1 other person out there can see the forest INSTEAD of the trees.

Great post, Our goose is cooked no matter how you slice it.

I sympathise with most, I realy do, why rebel when your belly is full... AND you're entertained?

History repeats because humans are inherantly insane.(
:lol
get it?)(I repeated my original thought)
:lol

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by EMPIRE
reply to post by AlreadyGone

They say when you throw a rock at a pack of dogs the one barking the loudest got hit...

[edit on 18-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

the simple genius in that statement perfectly describes exactly what is going on here. people incapable of seeing the reality of this situations are getting upset because they are trying to avoid reality and would rather live in fantasy land and this post is obviously disrupting the process. i salute you Empire and agree 100%.

Let me just tell you that your wasting your time i have seen the future it is almost check mate time. im guessing in the next 20 or 30 years we will be looking at total control from every aspect. this planet is doomed. and there is no way off it. i understand it would be nice if we were all facing our doom knowing the truth but most of us dont have the courage to do that so they either overdose on one thing or the other. because they know deep down inside the end is near. people know what your saying is true they know it on a subconscious level, they just dont want to face it or admit it to themselves because they know they couldnt go on living. so they either drink work play or find some form of distraction to not see the obvious truth that they have no freedom and that they really dont have a choice. The only right you have to be a slave. thats your only right. consume and produce thats it thats your job .

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Have you given any thought to a national strike? I assume your talking and referring to America here but has it ever entered your mind that the power truely remains in the hands of we the people?

Yes, I’ve thought of a national strike, and a couple of weeks ago when another member posted about it I agreed with it. The problem is, it will do no good. They, TPTB, still control everything. So regardless if a strike were to occur or not, they still have enough power to force the population back in line.

Empire I usually lurk and will revert back to that but I'm somewhat astounded as to your attitude,it is unlike you,what has changed?

Yes, friend, you are correct this is unlike me. Normally, I’m telling people that the way to changing is by not resorting to violence but through tolerance, education in the areas of STEM (science, technology, engineering and math) and by listening to one another and treating each other with respect. However, I had a “revelation” so to speak, an eye opener if you will, and I was forced to look at everything, and it doesn’t look good.

I can see your point and will concede that times are indeed dark but to just rollover? Thats not you and it sure isnt me my friend. I find myself just now entering this fight and fight I will, not with arms, we're not there yet, but with all other means available, we are making headway, we have champions.

Again, this isn’t me, or at least it wasn’t me a week ago. I’ve come to the conclusion that everything is the same, nothing will change, no variety exists, and that the cycle will repeat until we die off. Some may think I’m being pessimistic, some may think I’m suggesting Asceticism, but neither are applicable. I simply looked at everything I knew, or thought I knew, and saw that we (society) are repeating a cycle and are nothing more than a fractal.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShiftTrio
“long-legged mack daddy"?

no racism there, huh.. You should look in the mirror yourself, then open the mirror, take your meds out and actually start taking them.

You made the ignore list because there is nothing you will ever say that could contribute to society.

How exactly is this racist? Please inform us. The op made some fairly strong and (regretably) good statements.

Just because we have little use for a POS president that happens to be half white and half whatever, it doesnt mean we dislike he and his friends for this reason. we despise him for the content of his soul, not the color of his skin.

Edit to the OP.

Friend, it aint over till the fat lady sings. Last I saw, that Rhinemaiden had a pissed off look and was hefting her spear and shield with a purpose.

[edit on 18/3/10 by felonius]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

LOVE your Mobius (SP?) strip.

We are soooooooo F#@$%^$$#@!!!!!!!!!!

Those who cannot comprehend past, present and future in and around themselves are not only insane, but delusional also.

link   
yes too much damage has been done im sorry to say.

any of those thinking it will get better..its just getting worse year by year.
im not saying you can still enjoy life, as there will be good days, but slap your face america! seriously

[edit on 18-3-2010 by togetherwestand]

link   
America is dead? Agreed. Accept my demise? sure. Bow to TPTB, never! I don't bow to anyone, let alone this 'elite' garbage. So go ahead...YOU bow, and be a subservient minion to these evil trash, their end will come on swift wings, as will yours.

So kindly Go F**k yourself sir!

link   
I'm not going to be so quick to jump on this "game over" scenario youre presenting.
The earth and it's 'known' history of civilizations and countries, of governments success' and failures is just too vast and too varied to deem an end game in totality.
IF this is an "END" then it is a change, a change that will either be allowed or resisted or denied by the masses.
Dont discount the numbers, dont be so quick to toss in the entire planet just because you feel a certain way or feel alone in a view or fight.
It's over for each of us when they pack us into the ground.
It's over for all of us when there are no more of us.
No one seems to be making up "your" mind or opinion,
there's a few billion of us still making up our own mind and opinions as well.
It's not game over, unless youve given up.
Have you?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I will say touche as I must retire for the evening. I will hope the morning finds you refreshed with a different perspective as we need all to join this fight. These too are indeed the times that try mens souls. I will hope you will join us.

THESE are the times that try men's souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands by it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman. Tyranny, like hell, is not easily conquered; yet we have this consolation with us, that the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value. Thomas Paine

[edit on 3/18/10 by nickoli]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I dont think the OP says he has Given up. I think the purpose of this thread is to accept the fact that america is dead. I haven't given up, but i know the difference when i see it, that this country has been stabbed and mortally wounded. The only direction i see is rebirth, such as the way of the Phoenix.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Wow, major troll thread. I guess idiots have the right to say what they want when they want too. Cheers op. Drink up, the water's fine.

Maybe a little less venom in your post would allow people to understand your "message" a little better.

Anyway, best of luck to you.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

we are indeed nothing more than a fractal. all life is a fractal and so the lives we lead are also fractals. my only hope is that it doesnt extend into the higher dimensions although i suspect it does.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Well I'll leave this thread by saying that I in fact agree with you on most points. We are inherently insane and will be our demise in one way or another. I just like playing devils advocate in an attempt to form new ways of thinking.

S & F

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
its funny how nobody likes being lied to but at the same time nobody wants to hear the truth?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Sounds like empire is working the empire.

Sad how he gave up already

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Sounds like empire is working the empire.

Sad how he gave up already

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Ummm, "Can I bow backwards, so you can kiss my rosy red American Butt"?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
its funny how nobody likes being lied to but at the same time nobody wants to hear the truth?

I dont think its all that, I'd like to think there are many levels of awareness, many different positions held by so many people.
We cant just lump everyone together and expect perfection or clarity and understanding.
The circles of interest and concern that start AT ourselves and go outward vary for everyone.
Agreed, that there are those who wish to control and mandate our lives and have their "slave" population make and deliver to them, power and all that is feared, but as the 'effect" and the pressure on each of us amplifies and backs us collectively into our corners by the FEW, there is also a power growing in us, as the arrogance grows within THEM.
I would NOT want to be on the receiving end of a pissed off populace.
Fear, throwing our hands up and quiting, calling game over, laying down and dying, are desired responses that should not be given so freely, or with so little pressure in so short of a fight and time.
The fight ends, when its in front of you and you either quit or die.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join