It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DARKCYDE_CROWLEY
It is not too late.

I'm ready to fight for my rights but I can't do it alone.

We need some kind of orginization before we can accomplish anything.

If you want to have your human rights speak up now and lets do something!

How are we to organize, when the very act is considered terrorism? I'm all for a revolution, but nobody has as of yet decided to stick their ass on the line and start up an organization with the intent to revolt. It's suicide. Seeing as you're ready to fight I must ask, are YOU willing to start such an organization?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
So we can assume Empire that this is your take on the matter and you've bowed down to lick the feet of your masters? You've given up hope and find the situation hopeless? If thats the case then I have only one thing to say to you from Americas past.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

So we can assume Empire that this is your take on the matter and you've bowed down to lick the feet of your masters?

No, what I’ve done is read the handwriting on the wall and have made the steps to jump from a sinking ship. No matter where I go, they will always have a presence, but it does no good to fight them as they have already won. This is the same cycle repeating over and over again, and I’m simply saying that the cycle can’t be broken unless mankind is wiped out.

You've given up hope and find the situation hopeless? If thats the case then I have only one thing to say to you from Americas past.

"If you love wealth more than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, depart from us in peace. We ask not your counsel nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you. May your chains rest lightly upon you and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen.”—Samuel Adams

You’re simply quoting one of “them”.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Who? Sam Adams??

Can't be all that bad, I really like his beer....

Well, if EMPIRE is right, then move over Australia! Make room for Daddy....( though, I really fell in love with Stockholm when I was there...is that "Stockholm Syndrome"?
)

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Thats not true and you know it. Samual Adams was one of the original revolutionarys,he stood up and declared his sacred life, honour and fortune for the formation of the land of the free,God bless his soul. Empire I have not yet begun to fight brother,these fools have not won anything,I live and will die a free man,prideful,belligerant and unbroken by no man or government ever.

Do not quit before the fight has begun my friend America is far from dead,you just need to get out to the rural areas maybe I dunno, but dont you ever count me out of the fight. You forget sir from which we came.

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and when a British guard shall be stationed in every house? Shall we gather strength by irresolution and inaction? Shall we acquire the means of effectual resistance by lying supinely on our backs and hugging the delusive phantom of hope, until our enemies shall have bound us hand and foot? Sir, we are not weak if we make a proper use of those means which the God of nature hath placed in our power. The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us. Besides, sir, we shall not fight our battles alone. There is a just God who presides over the destinies of nations, and who will raise up friends to fight our battles for us. The battle, sir, is not to the strong alone; it is to the vigilant, the active, the brave. Besides, sir, we have no election. If we were base enough to desire it, it is now too late to retire from the contest. There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable--and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

[edit on 3/18/10 by nickoli]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nickoli

Thats not true and you know it. Samual Adams was one of the original revolutionarys,he stood up and declared his sacred life honour fortune for the formation of the land of the free,God bless his soul. Empire I have not yet begun to fight brother,these fools have not won anything,I live and will die a free man,prideful,belligerant and unbroken by no man or government ever.

Sam Adams, like all the so-called founding fathers, was part of the problem. This thing has been expertly orchestrated from the start, and there is no turning back. You say you will live and die a free man, but you follow that with being prideful, belligerent and unbroken. Friend, we are all slaves here. Pride is of no value and works against logic. Pride tells a man to get up after he has been knocked down 20 times in a fight. Yes, in the eyes of his peers and those around him he continued to get up. His ego has been fed, and he may garner some respect for being a fighter, but what about the brain damage that will result from such an event? Pride tells a man to stay on a ship while it’s sinking.

Do not quit before the fight has begun my friend America is far from dead,you just need to get out to the rural areas maybe I dunno but dont you ever count me out of the fight. You forget sir from which we came.

The fight…has already ended. There is nothing anyone can do. You can go to the woods, go anywhere, it is simply prolonging the inevitable. Nothing is going to change except for the faces in the game, that much is certain.

They tell us, sir, that we are weak; unable to cope with so formidable an adversary. But when shall we be stronger? Will it be the next week, or the next year? Will it be when we are totally disarmed, and…Our chains are forged! Their clanking may be heard on the plains of Boston! The war is inevitable--and let it come! I repeat it, sir, let it come.

Listen, time has evaporated. Next week is the same is last week. Next year is the same as five years ago. Nothing is going to change for the better. Concerning guns, America is the number one arms dealer in the world, providing over 60% of weapons in the world. Do you think they care about you having weapons? Do you think they want to disarm you? They don’t. There is no such thing as liberty, that is what yourself and others can’t seem to grasp. What is liberty? A warped ideology, a failure of truth, an excuse to motivate those who simply can’t see the truth for what it is.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I bet your the kind of wussy that made that same statement about 200 years ago at Boston or said that before you snuck out of the Alamo back in 1836. Maybe it was a loser like you that made that argument at Bastogne in 1944-45, or on the march to Pusan perimeter in 1951.

With thinking like that, we would still be flying in balloons instead of flying in motorized craft.... never would have gone to the moon. Oh, can't build a dam across the Colorado... too big, can't fly across the Atlantic...too far. Yup, wussies like you roll over and die for nothing...we're all gonna die...do it like a man.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

You're a wussy too. Have you ever lived...do you know what it is to see death and win? Have you ever lived...stood on a mountain, or glided down a raging river by the seat of your pants...and win? Ever been in love and lost...ever had everything and lost it all...and came back stronger than ever?

You are as free as you want to be..... when you can say to hell with it all...grab your gun, an axe, a frying pan, and can go out on your on...no responsiblilities to any govt or society..man, you are free.

Quit whinning like a baby and get a life. You spout all that great philosophy horse stuff and still have no idea what you are talking about. You are as free as you want to be... go live life and quit making excuses.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

You can call me all the names you want, but you (and others who I won't address) are simply too blind and hypnotized to read the handwriting on the wall. This country is finished, you're a slave, your children are slaves, their children will be slaves, and their childrens children will be slaves as well. The cycle will continue until we self destruct or mother nature does us in.

But you're a wishful thinker, not a critical thinker, so I can see why you say the things you do.

Edited to add:

You're a wussy too. Have you ever lived...do you know what it is to see death and win? Have you ever lived...stood on a mountain, or glided down a raging river by the seat of your pants...and win? Ever been in love and lost...ever had everything and lost it all...and came back stronger than ever?

This is back porch philosophy 101. In other words, this is a doo gooder motivational speech that someone has obviously hypnotized you with.

You are as free as you want to be..... when you can say to hell with it all...grab your gun, an axe, a frying pan, and can go out on your on...no responsiblilities to any govt or society..man, you are free.

Have you done this? NO!

Quit whinning like a baby and get a life. You spout all that great philosophy horse stuff and still have no idea what you are talking about. You are as free as you want to be... go live life and quit making excuses.

No, YOU'RE the one who needs to get a life and spouting off about raging rivers, climbing mountains and all the other half-baked lunacy you typed. I'm simply calling things how I see it, and sadly, many of you are offended by the truth.

They say when you throw a rock at a pack of dogs the one barking the loudest got hit...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
So tell me, just how does the leather boots of YOUR oppressor taste, for I will never know.

[edit on 3/18/10 by nickoli]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Hi EMPIRE,

I'm trying to understand your reasoning here. If you're working under the assumption that this is just another endless cycle, how can you say that this will continue on until we self destruct or mother earth ends us? I mean, if this has happened time and time again...well which part are you referring to exactly? Civilization has collapsed before, but never have we self destructed entirely or has Gaia wiped us out.

I would agree with you that this is another cycle. I see this as the ending of an empire and a possible trigger of many this century for the collapse of civilization. What I don't agree with is that the end result is set in stone and none of our thoughts and actions really matter. Sometimes in past history men have risen to the occasion and revolted against their oppressive government. Other times the corruption continues on until it destroys itself. Are you 100% sure the outcome of our society/civilization is a done deal?

When you say slaves, how so do you mean? Are you saying financially indebted, or by being a citizen of an oppressive government? You can't really say that our children and grandchildren will be financially indebted. Nobody knows how this mess that has been created will end up. Everyone owes everyone else money and theirs not enough to go around! It's all irrational, makes no sense, and will probably have to collapse and be restructured eventually. Who knows for sure who will owe who when it's all said and done?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Just wondering if the song Enema from Tool was playing in the background while you were writing your post. At least you more or less admit that there isn't much anyone can do (at least on this site) other than sit on their ass and type away about how they feel. Much like I am doing, it's the sit on your ass and type away revolution....ooohhhhh.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Dear Friend..Yes, I have done those things.... lived in a simple cabin for 3 years. Know what its like to lean against a tree and take a dump at 3am. I've heard animals I never saw eating other animals I never saw. Not GI Joe...maybe Jeremiah Johnson...not GI Joe.

I've lost everything, and started over twice...now I have a good life. I am happy and content....got everything I wanted...farm, animals, wife and kids... are they shackles? No...

Who are you a slave to? I pay taxes, but I like paved roads and an army to defend my country... I owe some money, but I borrowed it. No conspiracy there... I could have better things... but I am saving for us( me and the wife) for retirement ...at 62 dude...already have a place at the coast...paid for. Oh yea...I am a slave.... eating steamed crabs and drinking cold beer... on a sunny afternoon.

Hey, if I make my decisions to enjoy the things I want and do it...how am I a slave? It was God, my wife, and hardwork that got these things for me... not subversive enslaving NWO shadows.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Hi EMPIRE, I'm trying to understand your reasoning here. If you're working under the assumption that this is just another endless cycle, how can you say that this will continue on until we self destruct or mother earth ends us?

We are living in insanity. We are doing the same thing over and over, expecting different results, yet the results are never different. We pray to the gods and seek religion. We look for a leader to lead. We elect officials who don’t have our best interest in mind. We wage war for no reason. We horde goods. We act in the interest of self. The battle between rich and poor, the haves and the have not’s, slave against master, has happened since the beginning of time, and will not change until we destroy each other completely or mother nature takes us out. Only then, will change occur, because as long as we try to change for the good, we’re simply prolonging the inevitable.

I mean, if this has happened time and time again...well which part are you referring to exactly? Civilization has collapsed before, but never have we self destructed entirely or has Gaia wiped us out.

See above. Nothing is going to change, no amount of good in the world, no technology, no new belief system, nothing is going to change the cycle (except for self destruction or Gaia.)

I would agree with you that this is another cycle. I see this as the ending of an empire and a possible trigger of many this century for the collapse of civilization. What I don't agree with is that the end result is set in stone and none of our thoughts and actions really matter.

I was once like you. I didn’t believe the end result was set in stone but it is. Mankind simply cannot be saved. We have reached that breaking point, and it pains me to say, we’ve lost. We are too far gone now, we are too corrupt, the only thing that can change such corruption is if we’re gone completely, and if we’re gone completely, it doesn’t matter now does it?

Sometimes in past history men have risen to the occasion and revolted against their oppressive government. Other times the corruption continues on until it destroys itself. Are you 100% sure the outcome of our society/civilization is a done deal?

I am 100% sure that our society is F-I-N-I-S-H-E-D. MENE MENE TEKEL. All you have to do is look outside your window and you can see it. Use inductive or deductive reasoning and you can’t miss it. We are finished. We’re done.

When you say slaves, how so do you mean? Are you saying financially indebted, or by being a citizen of an oppressive government? You can't really say that our children and grandchildren will be financially indebted.

Both! Your children and grandchildren will be financially indebted.

Nobody knows how this mess that has been created will end up. Everyone owes everyone else money and theirs not enough to go around! It's all irrational, makes no sense, and will probably have to collapse and be restructured eventually. Who knows for sure who will owe who when it's all said and done?

Listen, “they” own everything. The land. The resources. The institutions of socialization, etc. They decide how things operate, and they aren’t hurting. Do you think they’re hurting? What we’re experiencing are the death moans of the country and the consolidation/centralization of power, companies, etc to a smaller group. Sadly, this is going to have an impact even after you pass on, and your children will feel the sting. They will look back and ask, “why didn’t they fight”, but they will fail to realize that you couldn’t fight because you missed the window of opportunity.
Just accept it. They’ve won the game and nothing else can be done about it.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Have you considered that you have been the one who is brain washed? The idea there is no hope and we have lost and there is nothing anyone can do about it is music to the ears of oppressors and tyrants through the ages played back to them for they are the ones who wrote such a mantra and fed it to their subjects.

Some of us would prefer to die on our feet rather then live on our knees or roll over and lick the boots of our oppressors. For some of us it is just not in our nature to accept such defeat even if it were inevitable which it is not.

All men die, few men ever really live!

[edit on 18-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Have you considered that you have been the one who is brain washed? The idea there is no hope and we have lost and there is nothing anyone can do about it is music to the ears of oppressors and tyrants through the ages played back to them for they are the ones who wrote such a mantra and fed it to their subjects.

Are you familiar with DOKKODO? Google it. Read the first rule. Read it ten times. Let it sink in your head.

Some of us would prefer to die on our feet rather then live on our knees or roll over and lick the boots of our oppressors. For some of us it is just not in our nature to accept such defeat even if it is inevitable.

All men die, few men ever really live!

See above. In fact, refer to my OP as I said this was far beyond lizard brain and the flight or fight response. If that does not help you, refer to my comments about the fighter who is knocked down 20 times.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

Dear Friend..Yes, I have done those things.... lived in a simple cabin for 3 years. Know what its like to lean against a tree and take a dump at 3am. I've heard animals I never saw eating other animals I never saw. Not GI Joe...maybe Jeremiah Johnson...not GI Joe.

And now we’ll go into why you are a slave.

I've lost everything, and started over twice...now I have a good life. I am happy and content....got everything I wanted...farm, animals, wife and kids... are they shackles? No...

We’re getting closer…

Who are you a slave to? I pay taxes, but I like paved roads and an army to defend my country... I owe some money, but I borrowed it.

HERE WE ARE! SLAVERY! You pay taxes to who, slave? Those roads are owned by who, slave? The army defends your country? ROFL! The army does no such thing. The army protects the interest of the elite. Why can’t you understand this? The military period protects the interest of the elite, and guess who foots the bill? You and your children.

I owe some money, but I borrowed it. No conspiracy there...

You might as well stamp SLAVE on your forehead.

I could have better things... but I am saving for us( me and the wife) for retirement ...at 62 dude...already have a place at the coast...paid for. Oh yea...I am a slave.... eating steamed crabs and drinking cold beer... on a sunny afternoon.

See! This is what I’m talking about! You think freedom is to be found in “better things” and eating your steamed crab and cold beer on a sunny idea. This is your concept of freedom and it is a very warped and selfish one.

Hey, if I make my decisions to enjoy the things I want and do it...how am I a slave? It was God, my wife, and hardwork that got these things for me... not subversive enslaving NWO shadows.

You’re a slave to TPTB, and guess what? If they want your land they will have it. If they want your children they will have them. If they want your wife they will have her. If they want you they will have you. There is NOTHING you can do to defend yourself from them, now go eat your crab and don’t choke on a claw.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by EMPIRE

Who? Sam Adams??

Can't be all that bad, I really like his beer....

Well, if EMPIRE is right, then move over Australia! Make room for Daddy....( though, I really fell in love with Stockholm when I was there...is that "Stockholm Syndrome"?
)

typical american attitude.. always ASSUMING that any country is theirs to go when they please and do as they like. Who says we are going to let you in??? Sorry pal no room for daddy here.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Have you given any thought to a national strike? I assume your talking and referring to America here but has it ever entered your mind that the power truely remains in the hands of we the people?

Empire I usually lurk and will revert back to that but I'm somewhat astounded as to your attitude,it is unlike you,what has changed?

I can see your point and will concede that times are indeed dark but to just rollover? Thats not you and it sure isnt me my friend. I find myself just now entering this fight and fight I will, not with arms, we're not there yet, but with all other means available, we are making headway, we have champions.

We can and we should get behind them,the fight has just begun Empire,hope you dont miss it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join