It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is DEAD. Accept your DEMISE with dignity and BOW to TPTB

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AlreadyGone

I don't usually answer a question with a question, but are you going to be intelligent?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
YOUR america might be dead, but who says' that's a bad thing?

Racism, Inequality, Hatred, Bitterness

why are those bad things to wish that they'd go away? And why do you cling to them desperately and call them "Freedom"?

Sounds to me like someoen is just jealous and taking out his envy on America.

Pretty typical actually.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

Hey T-Lord, since you and Empire are riding the same cart, what do you do for fun? Since it is the end of all things and there is no tommorrow...what kind of pizza do you like? What keeps you from throwing your slave self into the great beyond?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Daniel Moszkowicz

Usually, I am as intelligent as the company I keep...so, do you eat crab with avocados?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ansuzrune
One example in history India defeats Great Britian. His name was
Ghandi. Yes there is always hope and in the temporal world of time one person or event can change everything. This is what makes these times so interesting. Never give up. So as Marshall Masters says on yowusa.com
and I quote, " Destiny comes to those who listen, and fate finds the rest.
So learn what you can learn, do what you can do, and never give up hope.

the methods have been refines since those days. ghandi didnt have coca cola and mtv to contend with. or girls gone wild or whatever the hell people are zombied out by these days. we live in an age where everything about you in on a hard drive somewhere. you can be monitored with your phone 24/7. you have no privacy and will soon loose more control. more bans on this and that more curfews less freedom. and they wont do it all at once, a law here a curfew there pretty soon as the lights go off you go to bed like a good little boy.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Oh this makes me laughs

IF you can handle the power of Terminators, Scobby doo and Transformers of the Hollywood, MAYBE that only paralyze small part of USA.
Even the late Saddam hussein love to watch Angelina Jolie and Brat pitt.

America is down?

In your dream

link   

to be honest i just go about my day like the rest of you guys i im just passing through anyway. i smell the roses and walk in the summer rain. smile on those happy days. and for the most part try to fly under the radar. that old saying if you play with fire eventually you will get burned applies here. and im not a fan of getting burned so my playing with fire days are over.

link   
reply to post by TiM3LoRd

im not judging, hes showing his character through his words. who knows, his actions may be completely different than what is implied here. I wish him and everyone else on here the absolute best. Once you find it inside, nothing in this physical world can harm your immortal soul. i would love everyone to seek enlightenment, period.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by ToHoldaPigeon]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I can't let it go...I find you fascinating, EMPIRE.

Most people do, but this isn’t about me.

With an outlook like that, how do you live each day? When you get together with friends, what do you talk about? When you smell a good ol' greasy pepperoni pizza..do you get excited or just say"What's the point?"

An outlook like what? An outlook rooted in logic and reality? I have no burdens that is for sure. I accept things for what they are now and simply agreed to live my life and continue to help. I never said I would stop, I made that quite clear in my OP. What I will no longer do, is hold the belief that significant change will happen, that humanity will progress, etc. Concerning the pizza, I don’t get “excited” in the way you view excitement.

Like I said earlier, there's always gonna be a bigger fish in the pond...but man, how do you wake and get up each day with an outlook like yours?

Simple, I accept things for the way they are. I told someone to Google DOKKODO, you should do it also.

Not only is your glass half empty, its chipped and full of mud. I hope I'm wrong...tell me I'm wrong.

The glass and the water are illusions.

Man, there is always tommorrow.... have ye so little hope?

What does tomorrow hold for the baby inside the womb of a alcoholic or drug abuser? What does tomorrow hold for a mother whose child was gunned down? If there is joy in the morning, where is it?

All sarcasm and wit aside... do you enjoy birds singing, a sunset, the smell of BBq cooking, maybe a nice ice cold Coke in the little green bottles? How about bacon on a cheeseburger... or some good Wagner or Aaron Copeland to wake to. Ever seen a giant herd of 3000 buffaloe? What do you live for, EMPIRE?

All of those things are experiences. However, there is nothing unique about them. You’ve listened to the cry of the crow, or the call of Hawks and? They’re all saying the same thing. You drink coke? You can have pepsi, rc or some off brand cola, it’s still cola. The sunset? Doesn’t matter if I see it when I’m in the bay area, or when I’m out of state, it’s still the same sun. Music? Only seven notes in a scale. You’re simply repeating the notes in whatever order the key and scale say you should. Buffalo? One thousand or three thousand, they are a sight to behold, but the experience is still the same.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
reply to post by Daniel Moszkowicz

Usually, I am as intelligent as the company I keep...so, do you eat crab with avocados?

...Please then, re-examine your post to me in: "is religion a tool to control the masses?" Then, you may apologise if you wish, or simply just confirm that you did as I instructed.

I may then answer your question, since I will consider that you are actually interested in my reply.

Thank you, and good day.

Daniel Moszkowicz.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Daniel Moszkowicz]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by decadence

ironic that you think we are the dreamers. think as a you please and laugh all you want but the day reality comes home to roost, you wont be laughing quite so loudly lol

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Oh, I agree that America, and possibly most of the rest of the world, is, in effect, enslaved. No doubt about that. Are you just now coming to this realization? WELL then, kinda sucks, don't it?

But nothing will change with people like you running around, saying, envisioning, creating, focusing on, brooding, putting forth into the Universal Consciousness- this "we're done for" mentality.

A lot of good real good takes place in this world everyday, my friend. Most of these deeds go unpublished, and unsung heroes continue to sing their songs. It's a thankless job. They are thankless deeds. But they are good deeds. There is still love left in this world, shown only to those that matter.

The elite don't matter to love, and neither do riches. Death doesn't matter to love, and neither does life. If you are enslaved, you are only enslaved to your own thoughts. Through your own perception of self-enslavement, you only tighten further the shackles that chain you to your perceptions.

This is why meditation is so crucial. For once you release these perceptions in favor of a mind empty of words, there is only one thing left. Just don't be a fool and try to describe it with another word.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ansuzrune

What exactly did Ghandi change? Why are the people of India still limited to caste systems?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
reply to post by EMPIRE

Oh, I agree that America, and possibly most of the rest of the world, is, in effect, enslaved. No doubt about that. Are you just now coming to this realization? WELL then, kinda sucks, don't it?

But nothing will change with people like you running around, saying, envisioning, creating, focusing on, brooding, putting forth into the Universal Consciousness- this "we're done for" mentality.

A lot of good real good takes place in this world everyday, my friend. Most of these deeds go unpublished, and unsung heroes continue to sing their songs. It's a thankless job. They are thankless deeds. But they are good deeds. There is still love left in this world, shown only to those that matter.

The elite don't matter to love, and neither do riches. Death doesn't matter to love, and neither does life. If you are enslaved, you are only enslaved to your own thoughts. Through your own perception of self-enslavement, you only tighten further the shackles that chain you to your perceptions.

This is why meditation is so crucial. For once you release these perceptions in favor of a mind empty of words, there is only one thing left. Just don't be a fool and try to describe it with another word.

i think a big problem are those unsung heroes doing heroic deeds sort of balancing out all the bad. if all that stopped and people just sat there in the filth they have created maybe they will stop being such spoiled little brats and clean up the mess we have made. and stop waiting for someone else to do it.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Well, there are several different ways to look at our positions as Americans. There are quite a few things going on with our politics that can be construed as horrible. There are things put in place to try to control our minds, but, if you don't let these attempts to control your mind affect you, then you are truly ahead of the game.

We are all still here, and we are all still intact.

You are the master of your reality, don't let the realities of others influence your will.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

I am not owned by anybody, fear is unimportant.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

No, I didn’t know where we were. I thought things could be changed, that we have enough time, that humanity would band together and achieve a true sense of righteousness, peace, harmony, etc.

What is this “Universal Consciousness” you speak of? If I’m a part of it, how am I putting it out there?

Listen, I’m not going to tell you want I do to help people as I feel such a thing is bragging, and if I do so for bragging rights, that shows my heart is not in the right place. I do so-called good deeds because that is in my nature to do so, I already said I would not stop. However, what I am fully accepting is the fact that on a macro level, these deeds will not change the world. What I am accepting is the deed, no matter how small, or great, will never fix the problem because we’re too far gone. It will provide temporary comfort, if that, but it will not change anything.

The elite require riches. They require such because it ensures their survival while at the same time securing your bondage.

You can meditate all you like, the problem is still going to be there after you come from your trance.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

Ya know EMPIRE, with an outlook like that... slave or not... you just told me all I need to know.

No matter where you are when the sun sets, it's the same sun... that's pretty sad, man. You have no magic in your life... I feel for ya'.

Coke vs Pepsi... not the same...both are good, but not the same. Like Ms.Weary's chocolate pie vs. Mrs. Gill's chocolate pie... both are good, but not the same.

"Well gee AlreadyGone, your so simplistic..you're missing the point."
REALLY? Happiness and joy is where you find it...contentment is where you place it. Peace and love and hope and faith...I don't see any in your life. Damn sad too.

You ever watch Ol'Yellar..the Disney classic...or The Brian Piccalo Story? Ever cry at the end? Maybe get a lump in your throat when a little baby grabs your finger, or you see a little child say the Pledge of Allegiance... or see a Farmall 140...all like new go by...with an American Flag flying in the breeze... or a field full of corn ready for harvest in the warm summer sun? How about a cup of coffee, steaming hot with a new sunrise... the way the peach clouds contrasts against a turquoise blue sky? Or maybe some little new born piglets, all lined up suckling on their mom?

EMPIRE, I hope you find a smile somewhere.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by 11118

If you aren't part of TPTB, you're owned.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

all this and more is true but in order to move forward dont you think we should all at least first agree on the reality were engaging in? some of these people dont even think there is a problem and others think the problem can be solved with "FEELINGS" sorry but feelings wont stop bullets to the head. we all need to figure out what the lowest denominator is first before we can decide how to more forward. its like 90% of the people on this site know something is up but everybody has their own spin on what they think it is.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join