It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOOD, WATER & PREPERATION

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Monday 1st March 2010 - Re-occuring dream

The date above was the date of the vision not the date when it was going to happen. Below are details of what could happen I'd rather help people become aware of these vision's. Its upto you guys & girls how you decide to use this information.

*Big storms including living next to the coast/ocean preparing storage in army barrack and the size of a big classroom tent to guard storage, food & water.

*Military Personnel lived in the barracks and tents.

*5 people including myself per barrack.

*Weeks went by and ocean bed started drying up.

*Weather got unbarling hot.

*Sandstorms/ very hard to see and breathe.

*Massive tsunamis hitting large cities/coastal cities.

*People on surface went into hiding.

*Looting/Groups helping eachother out to survive.

*Money was useless.

*People got rid of possessions to store water & food.

*People came together to build stronger defenses for homes/ buildings/ businesses.

*Train stations were a definate no-no./People were ingulfed in sandstorms.

*Underground ventillation stopped working due to no business/ people suffocated.

*All power plants were down due to zero workers.

*People were surviving/ Not going to work.

*Many weeks later Mother Nature changed from hot to cold instantly over 24 hours period.

*Ice Age starts.

*People loot petrol to get away.

*Highways a definate no-no.

*Stick to country lanes.

*People head out to start life in the mountains/ countryside.

*Cities deserted, Large towns also.

*Communities evolve.

*Smaller groups of people and animals come close together in harmony ans start off small farms.

*Not everybody got out!

*Many masses wiped out in confusion relying on authorities and government to save them.

*Those who were aware and those who were not but were either related/ friend's or curious followed and survived.

*Government hid underground for decades.

*New era/ New Beginning.

*Most of Elite/ Secret societies got wiped out.

*They too relied upon eachother and greed got the better of them.

*Mother nature cleansed herself free from destruction.

*FOOD & WATER IS A MUST!

*People had the choice to go underground, some people stayed on the surface. Suchas myself and lived through it.

*It was very difficult to survive.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Please read this in your own "TIME" below is the link

www.prepareco.com...

It prepares you for The Coming Changes

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
This looks like pushing of products and advertising products for sale, not informational and educational "preparation".

Your link just sells stuff.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by Julie Washington]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I agree with the above.

It also sounds like the timeline given in that movie on the History channel, Earth 2100 or something. Where they track the life of a kid as the Earth goes through the global warming changes or something.

If this was truly a vision with no other ulterior motives, than I apologize.
But it reads like a script.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Interesting, are these all to do with U.S area, did you notice the type of uniforms the army blokes were wearing or anything about the barracks, names or locations of places these events might take place at.
always good to be aware of things of this nature and magnitude. thanks.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
So much for trying to help people.

I didn't mean to come across as profiterring that's not the purpose as I have found this website to be useful and that I am using this website for storage and prepareness of The Coming Changes.

As for my vision it is not supposed to read like a script as i bullet pointed it as best as I could because I do care about people and I want them to try and understand as best as they can what I saw and experienced. I'l tell you straight, this is no joke, no game, I am not looking for attention I just HOPE that people will AWAKE before The Coming Changes as they have already begun.

Take care,

Love & Light

D.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by DClairvoyant

I take you at your word. My apologies for being dismissive.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

So can you give us your thoughts on the visions that you've bullet pointed? I'm curious to know your thoughts on some of these points, in addition to just reading a list. Thanks for posting. Interesting.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lel1111

So can you give us your thoughts on the visions that you've bullet pointed? I'm curious to know your thoughts on some of these points, in addition to just reading a list. Thanks for posting. Interesting.

Okay, lets start with the top *Big storms including living next to the coast/ocean preparing storage in army barrack and the size of a big classroom tent to guard storage, food & water.*

The Coming Changes will bring warnings to everybody, those who are listening/watching out for similarities in world events/happenings in their local/perculiar weather patterns/volcano eruptions.. Watch out for these as this is only the beginning.

It doesn't take much of one-1's self "TIME" to do your own homework in weather patterns I do this everyday and also listen out for perculiar rumbles from around your area you live in.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
*Military Personnel lived in the barracks and tents.*

Have you ever heard of Black Ops/Mossard Army/Central Intelligence Agency/ Federal Bureacy Intelligence/CID/TPTB/MSM the list goes on these organisation are NOT to be trusted.

[edit on 22-5-2010 by DClairvoyant]

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
*5 people including myself per barrack*

I was being held captive as I knew too much and I was in the eyes of interest of the Black Ops which was bad and I escaped when the storm surge hit with huge similarites of tsunami looking sand clouds/dust clouds/ name it what you will it must have been 1000feet high and miles wide and engulfed the entire city in hours.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
*Weeks went by and ocean bed started drying up*

Even though the Icecaps are melting and global warming is natural for those of you that are not in the KNOW its a natural phenomina and has nothing to do with poulltion etc. The only pollution effecting this Earth is our health/crops/economy.

Water goes somewhere else/poleshifts change/Positive Shifts/The Coming Changes.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
*Weather got unbarling hot*

Weather as from today will continue getting hotter and hotter as She/Earth needs the water from the melted icecaps to help her and those awakened to transcend into the Higher vibrations/frequencies.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
*Sandstorms/ very hard to see and breathe*

Sandstorms have now hit the city, avoid entering train stations/filteration systems block up, civillians stranded die to suffocation. Stay on the surface do what you can to get out the city use wet clothes/masks etc anything better than nothing to cover your face. Use goggles to see/get out the city before the storm hits. She/Earth will give you enough time/warning if you choose to stay so be it.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
*Massive tsunamis hitting large cities/coastal cities*

These are not water/ocean tsunamis, these are dust storms the size of huge tsunamis.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
*People on surface went into hiding*

Stay out of underground systems/ avoid suffocation/ better chance of survival on the surface/ fight out the storm/ get out of the city before the storm hits.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
*Looting/Groups helping eachother out to survive*

Those who chose to stay chose to help eachother whereas some decided to fight for themselves an equal balance of opposites.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
*Money was useless*

The U.S Dollar devalued/credit limit reset to zero/causes mass chaos.

As my friend once said that

It's time to dis-attach yourself to the materialistic things of the world and start focusing/concentrating on that which is eternal.

It doesn't mean throw away the technology and toys, it means to dis-attach your heart from these possessions and if something were to ever happen you could let them all go and it wouldn't affect you since you value more the spiritual things coming from within your infinite one-1 eternal heart/soul rather than the temporal materialistic things on the outside that are always left behind.

YOU did it YOUR way.
I did it MY way.
WE all did it OUR way."
www.poleshift2011.com...

He is a good man and he looks out for all of you including myself.

We are all in this life test together, we must work together and listen from within your Heart/Soul. Feel with your Heart/Soul, question everything/ask from within the TRUTH, your Heart/Soul does not lie only speaks the TRUTH.

I only found out today that I am very very strong gifted/intuition as I have passed a few tests of life and I HOPE for those of you who choose to do RIGHT over WRONG you stick on the RIGHT PATH the WHITE squares on a chess board and stay within the LIGHT/LOVE.

Have UNCONDITIONAL LOVE for everyone including yourself, be kind, helping, go out your way and help other's. We are NOT alone. Their are forces at work here on Earth in DUALITY that both has its opposites of LIGHT/DARK, DAY/NIGHT, GOOD/EVIL.

LOVE & LIGHT

D.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Thanks for taking the time to voice your thoughts.

I am keeping an eye on the many events and goings on around the world. Even here where I live, I've noticed that actually the weather is very strange for this time of year. For now, in any case, it's actually very, very cool the end of May. It's been pretty much sweater or jacket season for more consecutive months than I ever recall. I also have a little earthquake watch widget on my computer and I've been watching it for months. There is a lot more small shakes going on in this area (Southern California).

And partially thanks to this site, I'm aware of just too much going on in the world.

I totally agree with staying positive and loving. Dealing with people makes it difficult at times, but it's one day at a time.

posted on May, 22 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
It's always cheery to read about the misery people expect to see in their lives.

The world has a funny way of giving them exactly what they expect.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join