It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why most ATS members will never fight the NWO: you are all talk

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Use your brains for once.

As there are many ways to skin a cat, so too are there many ways to gain freedom.

Education and years of civilsation would have been wasted upon us if we use barbarism to fight against tyranny, more so a hidden one, ultimately descending mankind to the level of beasts, which will not brook well for later generations to come, should we even survive such battles.

Find out their weaknesses and hit them where it hurts the most. Some think that the hidden ones value their lives, but nothing can be more wrong that that. Conscience, conciousness and morality means nothing to them.

They value money, power and wealth above all, even at the cost of their lives. They had been striving for that goal for untold years in their lifetime, to create dominance and priviledges not only for themselves, but for their own progenies and name as well.

Strip them of their power and wealth, and they become nothing.

Stop masturbating with your gun and use the brains for once...please.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by hyperion.martin

Your post is ignorant in this matter: There are MORE EX MILITARY in the USA, than there are Military. Those "cowards" you speak of that will have these so called "phobic reactions" are for the large part, retired military, or else finished their terms of service and went on to other things. 2% bs aside, assuming we use your own logic, that 2% is littered throughout the country.. many oh whom hold ill feelings at the way this country is managed.

You need to understand this.. it needs to be made clear: Any civil strife resulting in armed conflict within the US borders WILL be the US Military against the US Military. I assure you, the US Government is fully aware of this.. to think the Military are the elite humans of the country and us civilians are nothing be cowardly peons is ignorant to an extreme.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Romans 10:9

When it comes time to confront death, you'll find that most people elect to avoid it and simply survive

In any event, we're talking about the infamous New World Order

Who does your outback-woodsman type trust ? Who do you trust ? Your brother ? Your neighbour ? Your lifelong friends ?

You sure ?

This all-seeing, all-knowing New World Order thing ... has eyes and ears everywhere, right ?

One of the things it does very well, is infiltrate

So, the outdoorsy, gun-familiar, bare-knuckle-fighting guys decide to form a gang. They swear to 'uphold freedom'. They plan to attack a teeny, local section of the New World Order's flank, let's say. They swear they'll fight to the death ... for freedom

How far do you imagine they'll get ?

And how many, when push comes to shove, will decide losing a few freedoms sounds better than dying for other people's freedoms ... even their own freedoms ?

People like to live. I mean, look at the alternative (which is no freedoms at all, not even the freedom to breath )

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Smart money says fight with the NWO not against...

second line...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9
reply to post by Romans 10:9

People like to live. I mean, look at the alternative (which is no freedoms at all, not even the freedom to breath )

I guess it depends on the person.

To me, death is the ultimate freedom.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
This is a great post and I absolutely understand. The other week I discussed this type of psychology in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...

I do believe in a self defense moment the number would drastically be reduced from 98% though. The ability for us to survive is quite staggering.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Oh well ... if death is your ultimate freedom

you're free to die anytime you like

Which is an entirely different topic

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
AS former military myself, I totally agree. It is not a matter of being a coward....it is just a flight of fight reaction...and most people don't have it.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Smart money says fight with the NWO not against...

second line...

That is the new oxymoron of the 21st century!!!

"Smart money"

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dock9

Oh well ... if death is your ultimate freedom

you're free to die anytime you like

Which is an entirely different topic

You're darn right I am.

I guess it simply comes down to ones own comfort with their spirituality.

I certainly would be willing to risk my life for freedom. I think representing people as gutless cowards in general is a selfish point of views.

Just because you are scared of death and unwilling to see that to be truly free, you have to be free of fear as well, doesnt mean the rest of us are i that same boat.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Darth Lumina

I absolutely agree, I suppose I should have been more clear. Everybody can train themselves to remove the phobic reaction or at least dull it......but the 2% are the ones who naturally do not have it. (most of us have to train)

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ventian

in a self defense moment the number would drastically be reduced from 98% though. The ability for us to survive is quite staggering.

Matter of degree, though, isn't it ?

The 'last straw' for you might be discovering a worldwide curfew had been imposed, beginning at 9 p.m

For someone else, the 'last straw' might be stringent censoring of the internet

For me, it might be if I'm forcibly subjected to a 'mind-rape' scenario, via NWO-technology

In fact, that's very likely the way it will pan out, with people snapping all over the place --- and being carted away by Them, never to be seen again

The others, the observers --- will afterwards discover just how much they're prepared to tolerate

Electricity costs escalate 300% in a year. And people will say, 'Oh well, it's not so bad really. We can always cut back on food '

Petrol costs escalate 100% in one month. And people will say, ' Oh well, we'll just get rid of the car '

Mandatory sterilization is imposed. And people will say, ' Oh well, we hav enough kids anyway '. Others will say, ' Oh well, we couldn't afford to have kids anyway with the rising cost of living. So this will save us the money we would have paid in birth-control. And at least if we don't have kids we'll feel free to kill ourselves when things get too bad'

Sure people will fight to survive. To survive.

They'll fight like wild animals to survive

They'll fight each other for that last stale bread roll, for example ... and for those putrid dregs of water at the bottom of a filthy puddle

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots
This is a very interesting point, and one that I think, while exaggerated, is very relevant.

Now, as far as true combat goes:
In a true combat situation, one will be armed. One will have some inkling that something is coming(outside of perhaps the very first incident). One will have an objective, and will enter the situation with that objective.

In a true combat situation, sure, someone can get caught off guard. But there is a difference between knowing that there is a very good chance that a firefight is coming, and having no idea, whatsoever, that it could possibly happen.

Just my .02.......

[edit on 18-3-2010 by captaintyinknots]

You make a good point, and most people DO FEEL ready.........but ultimately are not. Take a look at "mental casualties" of WW2 it is a hard transition. I was not ready even though I trained for ages, but once it happens is changes you a bit.......the problem is.....well we can get into that later.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Death may be freedom for some, but it is a cowardly act of irresponsibility to the living. No human is born out a rock, and there are debts of honour to be paid.

No one asked to be born, but that is no excuse to justify irresponsibilities, for without care and concern by others, none would have made it past day1 on Earth.

And while on Earth, no doubt there are sorrows, but there are joys too. Only one's free will and maturity can help to ensure more joys than sorrows.

Also, for those who thinks ultimate freedom comes from death, by all means, do so (even though I plead not to), but NEVER, EVER, pull another along to join you in such senseless act to achieve destruction and regressing back nothingness, when the capacity for good is immortal and eternal for a human.

Gandhi died naturally and was immortalised for his achievements. Hitler committed suicide and was spate upon by generations for his.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Any civil strife resulting in armed conflict within the US borders WILL be the US Military against the US Military. I assure you, the US Government is fully aware of this.. to think the Military are the elite humans of the country and us civilians are nothing be cowardly peons is ignorant to an extreme.

I am fully aware of this you Freemason warrior you

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Global level organization is inevitable.

What it is and how it is beholden to individuals - that's still up for grabs.

Fighting the inevitable is a waste of time.

Defining the inevitable. That's a fight that hasn't even begun.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Just because you are scared of death and unwilling to see that to be truly free, you have to be free of fear as well, doesnt mean the rest of us are i that same boat.

Now, now, now ....

No good getting nasty because you're ego's been pricked, is it ?

You don't know the first thing about anyone in this thread or what they've experienced, so why not step back and take a breath

after all, this isn't a thread about you now ... is it ?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by blankduck18

I understand what you are saying
how ever i do not agree with it

Peaceful revolution no more people need to die

I agree, I'm not saying anybody SHOULD be violent at all.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by gwydionblack

I will fight. I have nothing to lose. These material things that surround me mean nothing. This paper that people use to trade with, to me, means nothing. To me, without freedom we have nothing, and thus there is nothing to lose.

For God sakes man, I'm not trying to challenge you...I don't want you to do anything violent or dangerous....I'm just saying, you may not be as ready as you think.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars

That is the new oxymoron of the 21st century!!!

"Smart money"

Well I like to think that my own money is smart money....hehe

I see people all talking about freedom, but pure freedom is pure chaos, and one just has to wonder what all this would be like under pure chaos. My life has taken me all over the world and were I have seen pure freedom the evils of man is still there, but totally uncontrolled.

I just get this big visual that the "freedom" fighters win and turn to each other and say "now what?".

I on the other hand plan to be successful no matter who is in charge or what system is in place, but I think I would need to work much harder under a totally new system….

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Xtrozero]

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join