It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman burns Rabbit Alive

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain
As per the article it says: She could be jailed for up to six months, or face up to a £20,000 fine, when she is sentenced on Tuesday.

Disgusting how people overracting nowadays...20.000 fine for burning some rabbit

If anything, she should get psychological help. Jail or that much of a thing is just crazy.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Dude, that is on par with the sentence a police chief got from sexually abusing an underaged girl in Finland!

And you scream for harder sentences for burning a bit of fur on an animal, and causing it some amount of suffering?

Is our law stupid, or are you too attached to animals?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Someone like this will do it to a person.

They don't save cruelty based on your place in the animal kingdom.

You don't WAIT until the person who has clearly proved they are violently mentally defective to make their point more clearly in a way you cannot ignore. She showed you what she is. And what she is isn't safe.

You don't have a special place in her heart and mind as a person.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

The law about sexual abuse is stupidly lax. And a person can be too attached to animals.

Originally posted by above
Is our law stupid, or are you too attached to animals?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

They dont lie, they kill (usually) for survival or protection (unless of course, people have done something to them), They dont steal for personal gain, or to hurt someone (Heard about the occasional one snatching a shiny for their nest), they dont insult, and they certainly dont do THIS.

That's a pretty picture you paint there. It's just not realistic.

If anything, nature is more cruel than the average human.

Just a quick example,hyena's killing lion cubs:

www.youtube.com...

Now should we go in and kill the hyena's for what they did?

After witnessing and experiencing the way people have acted towards me, I'd rather the company of an animal any day of the week. Or to put it simply: The HUMAN RACE SUCKS.

So because of your experiences with people you now treat them the same way you don't want to be treated yourself.

This woman probably needs help, but you want to burn her.

I agree the human race can suck, but so can you.

If you can't find a single person that you'd rather hang out with than some random animal, chances are, the problem lies with you, not so much with the whole of mankind.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
reply to post by December_Rain

I understand you where you stand. But the method you're recommending is the method which human beings have exerted over millenias and it hasn't brought about any better kind of human being.

-v

I'm sorry if I came across rude or harsh but I value animal life more than humans. I'm just like that. I am also a non-veg so I am not against using animals or food (lol yeh and similarly I don complaint against cannibalism), but animal abuse and intentional torture to animals is one thing I HATE. No other thing I hate more than animal torture and abuse.

Many times I have come across people abusing r torturing animal in real life and every time I have given them same and more extreme treatment and will continue to do so. Once I came across 3 guys shoving a wooden stick in cow's anus and laughing and I was driving by and I stopped my vehicle and first beat the sh#t out of that [insert expletive here] and shoved the same stick in his behind as far as it went. No one came to save him and I bet other people who saw that will never ever abuse a animal again.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Many times I have come across people abusing r torturing animal in real life and every time I have given them same and more extreme treatment and will continue to do so. Once I came across 3 guys shoving a wooden stick in cow's anus and laughing and I was driving by and I stopped my vehicle and first beat the sh#t out of that [insert expletive here] and shoved the same stick in his behind as far as it went.

So what's the difference between you and them?

Judge and punisher, I see.

I think you are a bit crazy.

I've seen entire arms go into cow's anuses.

I think you were just looking for an excuse to get all anal on that guy.

I bet you don't even like animals.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by above

Burning a little fur? How would a human feel if I burnt a lil eyelid or a lil' toe of with a blow torch? Will they feel pain? If they wont heck then lets get out our blow torches and start burning every humans we come across just for lulz.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Difference is he was torturing someone helpless who couldn't defend itself, and this guy was able to defend himself, so it was equal. That is the difference!! Crazy..maybe maybe not..practical or equal justice maybe maybe not. It's all an opinion only difference is who has got the guts to act on it.

PS: I am straight so wont mind going with opposite sex

[edit on 18-3-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

No worried DR, no offense taken. I don't approve unnecessary suffering of animals either. But I don't think that the revenge taken upon those that torture animals is a solution either. In there, we may observe and learn from animals; they don't avenge if they have suffered due actions of other animals (animal called human included).

-v

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I dont know why I just knew she was gonna be british by looking at her. strange.

anyway when I was in school one of my friends mum was in the newspaper for putting a kitten in the microwave.

Also at one time someone used to burn toads or frogs (lol not sure) and throw their dead bodies in my garden. Sick.

Evil crap.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85

As per the article it says: She could be jailed for up to six months, or face up to a £20,000 fine, when she is sentenced on Tuesday.

Disgusting how people overracting nowadays...20.000 fine for burning some rabbit

If anything, she should get psychological help. Jail or that much of a thing is just crazy.

An animal like that is MORE innocent than a child and more helpess.

If she burnt a child alive would you still act this way?

Why do humans think they are so superior to all other races.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

No worried DR, no offense taken. I don't approve unnecessary suffering of animals either. But I don't think that the revenge taken upon those that torture animals is a solution either. In there, we may observe and learn from animals; they don't avenge if they have suffered due actions of other animals (animal called human included).

-v

Depends, it might have been necesarry to stop them from abusing the animal.

But sticking it up their anus as revenge, I mean thats just too far, and hard for me to believe lol

[edit on 18-3-2010 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Difference is he was torturing someone helpless who couldn't defend itself, and this guy was able to defend himself, so it was equal. That is the difference!!

PS: I am straight so wont mind going with opposite sex

It couldn't defend itself? If they were really hurting the animal, would it just stand there? Working on a farm, cows would sometimes back kick me for just walking behind them.

I don't believe that cow suffered, allthough what they did was wrong.

Apperently the guy wasn't able to defend himself, because otherwise it was unlikely that he would let you have your way with his anus.

Lol, good thing you didn't catch them milking that poor cow. I don't even want to imagine what could've happened.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I thought like you before but you can see the examples such as people who posted in this thread..."it's only a lil' fur!!".."it's only a rabbit"!!

I also thought no use asking them to be dealt harshly, but no people do it again and again and more bad each time and the govt. will only fine u 100 dollar or lil punishment and if same thing is done to humans the punishment is more harsher..that made me realise that if u dont give them a taste of their own medicine they won't know the pain and suffering they caused. Afterall, it's only 100 bugs to boil a kitten or tape its mouth so it cant breath.What a joke !

Does that dissuade people from not repeating it again? No its not enough, if the laws for "intentional torture" are not applied as incase of humans then people need to feel the pain they cause.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I told you already I am a non vegetarian, I only hate "intentional torture" or is it too hard to grasp?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
This is very sad to read something like this. Some people are crazy and to me they need for strict laws then a few days in jail or a small fine.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I hate animal abuse just as much as the next guy, I just can't stand when people want to:

-take revenge on the human by doing the exact same thing, or worse.

-place a human life over an animal life.

-exxagerate the abuse.

-project human emotion onto animals.

-use anal penetration to teach others a lesson.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

PS: Not limited to anal penetration..it's whatever the other person is doing. If someone (male/ female) is using a hot iron on animal as torture I wouldn't hesitate to do that to them. If the person (male/ female) has no kindness for the animal they are torturing they shouldn't expect any.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Hello fellow members,

Personally I dont see the value of sending this woman to prison, in the end she is the product of a decaying society, and the prime examples are in there to show her the way to true insanity...

She does not look like the kind of person that could produce 20.000 pounds any time soon, or loan that kind of money, so the fine would be on the people...

Things like this are becoming more and more common in our decadent western world, we more and more fail to see the value of things, living and lifeless, human or animal...

Maybe that girl is insane, or just very much in need of attention, at the end of the day she is the price we pay for making our corner of the world the biggest consumer-society in the history of mankind...

Could her close relatives and friends maybe have seen this event coming? it is my experience that most psychologically unstable people show signs of madness before going completely "bananas"...

That girl should definately see a psychiatrist, and never be allowed to have pet animals again, they should be cared for as best you can, not used to get attention, but i assure you, the moment she steps out of the door after visiting a doctor, or after being locked up in prison, whatever sentence she gets, she can just walk into the nearest pet store and buy a whole family of fresh rabbits, no questions asked.

Maybe it is time for us to come to our senses and see the shadow side of the great wealth we have experienced for so long.

stay sharp

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join