It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman burns Rabbit Alive

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
She's got to be mentally sick.

That's not normal, not at all.

The fines and time seem a bit high though, to me, when you could do violent things to people and probably not have a fine/time that high.

But really, how does one put a price on the suffering of any innocent?

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Is that all? Is it enough for the suffering caused to the helpless animal? What do you suggest should be done to her? Leave her alone? Let law take care of her? or do something about her? I believe an example should be made of such people which would deter anyone behaving in such manner.

Sadly nothing will deter those so inclined in the first place.
She is a damaged unit and should be phsycologically assessed and instituionalised until she is considered 'rehabilitated'.
I hope shedosent have children, or wont after such an act.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

She should be jailed all the 20,000 fine does nothing but put money in their pockets
Like every other law out there
its not to protect the animals its just their for them to make money

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

That's a pretty picture you paint there. It's just not realistic.

If anything, nature is more cruel than the average human.

Just a quick example,hyena's killing lion cubs:

www.youtube.com...

You fail to acknowledge a vast difference. Humans choose, animals do not, including your hyenas. Cruelty is having reasoning and understanding of the suffering that will be caused and still choosing to do so.
Animals have no such reasoning.
Cruelty is not in violence, but in the deliberate use of it, being aware of it, and having chosen to inflict it, despite having the choice not to.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by wayaboveitall]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Well I can honestly tell you that once I thought along your lines. But I've come to conclusion - and yes, it is my opinion - that violence, hatred, revenge and all that leads nothing but more similar.

Even though it saddens me too see the animals suffering, it saddens me more to see people to fall in barbaric violence - we should be above that if we ever want to change.

But I admit it, maybe you are right and I am wrong. I can merely speak out from my own experiences which tells me that violence and anger leads into nothing good.

I think that drraven got point when said that the woman who may have done this is a product of our sick society - as are we all. We are the society and society is us.

All I ask that all people - both, those willing to hurt animals and those willing to take revenge on people that hurt animals - to reflect a little bit by themselves, place themselves in place of their victims and try to understand...

I think I've said enough.

-v

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Thank you , I appreciate your views and opinion you shared.
Second
line.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

This type of behaviour is sadly quite common.

I do think that theres an agenda to why things like this are being reported and people should expect to see it increase over time, not the crimes against animals but the level of reports that will make it look like it has increased. Also, expect an increase in the shock factor of these reports as well.

In case your wondering the agenda...

www.chippet.com...

Remember mandatory insurance as well.

Safeguard all pets from people like the lady in the article within the thread (public buy it)

Safeguard people and children from dog attacks (public buy it)

Safeguard other animals from animal attacks (public but it)

They already did the classic shock and twist tactic not so long ago.

(Shock!)
www.star-telegram.com...

(Twist!)
www.vetsonline.com...

Remember political and money making agenda's always say...

They do it with the fuel constantly. Why is nobody rioting right now over fuel prices in the UK being unbelievably high?

Exactly for the reasons above. Shock, twist, shock, twist, do it.

Been doing it for a long time too...

[edit on 18-3-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Point of No Return

Golly gee- All those years working AROUND animals has not taught me a thing. How stupid I must feel, huh?

I agree the human race can suck, but so can you. If you can't find a single person that you'd rather hang out with than some random animal, chances are, the problem lies with you, not so much with the whole of mankind.

Wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG. I can cite example after example of MANkind being a pain right up my rear and then some, including you and your asinine, brainless, and thoughtless remarks.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by wylekat]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Burning a little fur? How would a human feel if I burnt a lil eyelid or a lil' toe of with a blow torch? Will they feel pain?

Will they feel pain, you say. As someone who has scorched himself well more than once, I can say YES.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

Yes 100% agreed then we will see whos laughing now eh ...

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

HORRIFIC.

Certainly it would be reasonable to make a serious example of her.

I wonder what in her background left her so

--morality challenged;
--poor in her reality testing;
--cruel
--harsh
--sadistic.

-----------

However, folks do worse things to innocent babies . . . some near full term . . . in the USA and elsewhere daily . . .

and call it a wonderful . . .

CHOICE.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Gouzze
In my mind there's a big difference between killing for food and killing for pleasure. Maybe you hate to kill, but you have to eat, and that is just fine...

That's the natural order of things.

This woman is just sick who tortures for pleasure and society would be better off without people like her living amongst them.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

our ex president, bush, used to place fire crackers in frogs and blew them up.

former senator frist used to go to shelters, adopt cats, take them home and then experiment on them.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It´s a sad relief that the poor rabbit has gone to a better place than this.

I despise people like this, they think it´s funny to burn, beat to death, and electrocute, hang, and even shoot animals.

It´s common, despite it being horrible, nowadays people don´t like animals, a part of them at least.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by wayaboveitall

You fail to acknowledge a vast difference. Humans choose, animals do not, including your hyenas. Cruelty is having reasoning and understanding of the suffering that will be caused and still choosing to do so. Animals have no such reasoning.

And you fail to see the context of my reply to the poster that said that animals are never cruel.

I pointed out that nature is actually very cruel, obviously.

Like you said animals have no such reasoning of suffering, so how fair is it that the poster I responded to wants the woman to burn to?

Do you find that reasonable?

Do you have a problem with me objecting to that?

Cruelty is not in violence, but in the deliberate use of it, being aware of it, and having chosen to inflict it, despite having the choice not to.

Uhuh, tell that to a lion's cub that's being killed by a hyena.

"It's Ok! It's not cruel!It has no choice!"

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan
I think someone should trap her in a cage, squeeze some lighter fluid on her through the grill and set her on fire. I mean... it's only fair right!

F****** sub human B****!

IRM

Why don't you do it ? Why "someone" ? Someone who ? Some "sub-human" executioner ? You hate her so much - you kill her, or torture her or whatever. Maybe you need a crowd to support you ? Can't do it alone ?
If you can't punish that woman, alone, with no crowd around you, and still you write a post like this - you are not thinking for yourself.

She is an effect, not the cause. An effect of this sick society. In a sane society - she would be an outcast. In a sick society 1 single mad man (Hitler) can do what he did. Because 80% of people listen to what they are told.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Whats needed is a seperate wing of A.R.M to start sorting these people out, they know where to find them, theres too much of this going on lately, its about time something was done as the "law" is pathetic.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by james420

Here's a question. It's just a rabbit, sure. But do you think a person who would set an animal on fire for the pleasure of watching it run around on fire is someone who can be trusted around their fellow humans?

I really don't. Psychopaths and sadists are dangerous people. This woman either needs serious help, or she needs to be sequestered from society.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Wrong, wrong, wrong, WRONG. I can cite example after example of MANkind being a pain right up my rear and then some, including you and your asinine, brainless, and thoughtless remarks.

OK then, I wish you all the luck in the world! Stop seeing people, start meeting animals.

Find one to have a great relationship with, you know one that really understands you.

Cause when you hit a bad patch, and find yourself in the gutter, who will be there to pick you up?

.......Donkey?......No?......

Nobody.

Hey, I don't like most people either, and probably vice versa, but to think you don't need anyone, that's sad man.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
hell i do way worse than this woman did, I grab them by their ears and chop heads off in preparation for cooking, course we breed them in cages along with quail, dove, chickens on the farm.

growing up we are taught how to kill, skin, clean them and cook them. Doesn't bother me a bit to pick one up and snap it's neck for preparation for food.

that doesn't mean im prone to violence, I dont hurt my dog, or hamster, but it doesnt bother me to kill when prepping for food or to make a batch to give away to friends or family.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join