It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman burns Rabbit Alive

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Okay, it is not conspiracy, but I think that cruel acts like this should be brought to our attention. She should be prosecuted and fined/imprisoned.

To harm another animal for fun or just pure spite is wrong, sipmly wrong. As another poster above put it, rabbits feel fear, happines and pain, just as we do.

What right do we have to inflict suffering upon others? Yes, kill to eat and survive and possible in self defence, but this? NO!

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
That poor rabbit. Send that fat (insert several expletives here). I need some tinder for the burn pile this spring. All that fat would probably go up like a gas station.

You want to know why people dont value human life as much as some animals'? Because by and large, animals are INNOCENT. They dont lie, they kill (usually) for survival or protection (unless of course, people have done something to them), They dont steal for personal gain, or to hurt someone (Heard about the occasional one snatching a shiny for their nest), they dont insult, and they certainly dont do THIS. After witnessing and experiencing the way people have acted towards me, I'd rather the company of an animal any day of the week.

Or to put it simply: The HUMAN RACE SUCKS.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I see so many people projecting their hatred towards a woman, which no one here knows whether she actually did it or not.

Anyhow, someone set that cage on fire (probably, if not staged) and that's one horrible person. I'm somewhat disgusted to see a newspaper publishing a picture of an alleged rabbit pyromaniac, and a thread where her address, phonenumber, name and so on are published. (Mods have now removed that specific post)

Very clever and tactful.

-v

[edit on 18-3-2010 by v01i0]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

actually, she needs medical attention...and its not safe to be around her so they better do something about that

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

Well her address and phone no# are no state secret. They are already across thousands of boards allover the internet except ATS.

Are you implying it's wrong to show a picture of person who was involved in this incident?

And yes everyone already knows it's she who did it. As has been testified by her relatives/ frens. Only her sentencing is remaining which will be on Tuesday.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
How will she pay the fine?

Thats right folks-Benefits!!! In other words WE will pay her fine for her.
And remember In the UK you get let out after only serving half of your sentence,sometimes less.

So 12 weeks in prison,maybe(unless she claims temporary insanity or something,then no prison),and a fine that in all lilkeyhood,we the taxpayers will in fact be paying...I mean who on earth would employ such a demonic waste of oxygen?
So she will soon be on benefits,if not already.

I think she should be put to some kind of use,just to set her on fire would be a waste of matches.
Send her off to porton down where they can wrap her in kevlar blankets and detonate high explosives next to her,like they do to the pigs,for research into explosive shockwave trauma.

Saves on benefits payouts,and prison bills.
Everyone wins(except for the poor rabbit).

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Part of me wants to see this woman set on fire.
Realistically, she needs a complete psych eval. People who torture animals frequently go on to be serial killers. We don't know her history. How many animals has tortured and killed that we don't know about.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anjin
I think there should be a label attached to people who do things like this similar to having to register as a sex offender so that for the rest of her life if she ever applies for a job, credit or anything else what she did will be visible for all to see.

Agree with you 100%. Govt. should enforce stricter rules such as no benefits at all from govt. to such a (insert expletive here), no govt. jobs, shouldn't be allowed to get in contact with animals.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0
I see so many people projecting their hatred towards a woman, which no one here knows whether she actually did it or not.

Ohh poor her! Have you always been an apologist for the worst examples of humanity?

I hate to see a newspaper publishing a picture of an alleged rabbit pyromaniac, and a thread where her address, phonenumber name and so on are published.

She's not an alleged 'rabbit pyromaniac' at all. There are witnesses. Geez!

I find it odd that you care more for the rights of the sick perpetrator than the innocent, defenseless victim. Your objections are very telling.

IRM

[edit on 18/3/10 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by December_Rain

Are you implying it's wrong to show a picture of person who was involved in this incident?

In my opinion, yes. I would think that if it is indeed her as the source claims, it needs to be dealt in appropriate way and that is not publishing her personal information on the Internet.

The incident took place months ago and the culprit (who ever it was) needs mental care, not hate mail from people all over the Internet.

-v

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
burning is harsh, but I'm guilty myself as living in the south, we normally clear fields by burning, pour diesel on an old tractor tire, chain it behind a tractor and drag it across the field after you dig your fire breaks.

I've seen many a rabbit, field mice, etc burn as the result, but it's part of farming. And of course working for a pest control company Astro we normally would get called in small towns that do not have animal control or even local veterinaries to dispose of the growing cat population that has really gotten out of control.

After getting permission from city we would place Liqui-tox which is a poison mixes with water or milk and works very well for dealing with large pest animals or in our case a cat population that had exploded so bad that the city even put in the paper that it was legal to shoot and kill and the local city garbage placed several red hazardous containers for the disposal of the dead animals.

It took about 3 months but finally got the out of control population under control.

This woman was just mean, but oh well

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

I find it odd that you care more for the rights of the sick perpetrator than the innocent, defenseless victim. Your objections are very telling.

What are they telling in your opinion?

-v

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

In the same way whoever does good deeds should also not be reported by media so they get no love mails. Isnt it so? Or are you going to discriminate against good and bad deeds?

Infact imo the article should have printed her full address, tel nos#,a 30 mins. meeting with whoever wants to visit her in a soundproof room with no hold barred, a GPS tag on forehead for life...I think that will do for now.

Close our eyes and ears and sit in a dark basement imagining everything is cool and dandy in outside world is not gonna happen.

Justice has to be delivered in such a way that every time someone else thinks of doing something similar that will remember what happened to this [insert expletive here].

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
somone needs to clean that rabbits cage

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Hate breeds only more hate and misery.

I think that woman needs love, not hate. Obviously, hate is what made her do what she did - if she did.

Also, I am not defending the act of burning that poor rabbit - it indeed was a horrible deed. In fact, I don't even approve that someone even keeps such animals which would love freedom more to be kept in captivity.

reply to post by InfaRedMan

And to IRM I want to add that venting hatred in the Internet is not the way to defend rights of the rabbits. But what you think about the rights of the humans? Would you like to see yourself and your personal information to be published over Internet?

-v

[edit on 18-3-2010 by v01i0]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
we had something out here where i live, santa rosa, ca. a couple of years ago. a group of teens had a kitten in a cage, squirted lighter fluid on it, and lit it on fire. the poor thing did live after an extensive stay. the two main perps, two girls, got time in juvenile hall for this.

still amazes me how people can be so cruel to other living beings.

p.s. this hit home. we once had a bunny that looked very much like this one.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by v01i0

Hate breeds only more hate and misery.

Misery for the abuser then it's alright, hate for the abuser it is needed.

I think that woman needs love, not hate. Obviously, hate is what made her do what she did - if she did.

Thats your opinion, in mine she and others like her need to be made example of.

And to IRM I want to add that venting hatred in the Internet is not the way to defend rights of the rabbits.

Actually what you see as hatred is call for justice.

But what you think about the rights of the humans? Would you like to see yourself and your personal information to be published over Internet?

Hell yeah. Similarly how pedos are socially ostracised from society, even more harsh punishment same should be applied to animal abusers. Becoz the victim always get help from other humans, but a animal does not such as equal care, attention, love.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Just saying... Yea this woman is a nut.... I hunt rabbits for food and if I wound one and not kill it instantly i have to pick it up and hit its head on something till it is dead... I cant shoot it again cause you dont want hundreds of pellets in the meat... So the question I want to know is should I be fined for this action? I have also been in a slaughter house where your food is being processed they cut the throats of pigs and cows and even shock chickens to death... Think about that before you have your next meal at Mcdonalds or your favorite resturaunt....

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I find it odd that you care more for the rights of the sick perpetrator than the innocent, defenseless victim. Your objections are very telling. IRM

Cool it Captain Planet.

The woman is clearly disturbed, but to wish upon her the same fate is just plain retarted.

I always cringe when I see the knee-jerk reactions to animal cruelty.

Sure it's terrible but let's keep things in perspective.

I still value a sick human's life over that of a bunny wabbit.

No animal is above another.

Are you a vegetarian? Never squashed a bug?

Don't be a hypocryte.

I'm not sticking up for what that woman did. but who knows what was going through her mind.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by Point of No Return]

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I understand you where you stand. But the method you're recommending is the method which human beings have exerted over millenias and it hasn't brought about any better kind of human being.

-v

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join