It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abductee's Experience Watching "The Fourth Kind" Movie

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by EnhancedInterrogator

I thought she was a riot in The Fifth Element. Never saw Ultraviolet.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I didnt understand the movie since I was watching it while babysitting. How was the guy laying in the bed able to float? Was the alien in him or did they put something in him? Because that part freaked me out. And also when their mouths open super big. If i ever got abducted, i can't say that i'd want to see myself like that after.

posted on Jul, 10 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Yes The Movie Was Very Intresting For Me To Watch. My Fiance (Who Is A Skeptic Descided To Watch It With Me) At first he was a little unsure what to think, but when they showed the police footage of the guy outside the womans house screaming that they took someone from the roof, thats what caught his attention. And yes at the end we debated wheather it was real or fake and we couldnt make heads or tails of it. So I looked on the internet and some articles are contradicting.... I was so impressed with the movie and not knowing if it was real or fake I watched it a 2nd time with my mom to get her opinion. My mom believes that at the end when the woman is floating and is talking in a demonic voice that she is under a possession. my mom jumped off the couch and said "HELL NO! THATS THE DEVIL!! THATS THE DEVIL DOING THAT TO THAT WOMAN!" Because you could see her jaw unlock and then the voice lets outs a deep scream and she starts floating a foot off the couch..... SCARED MY MOM TO DEATH!! I liked the movie, it makes you think.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join