It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Exempt From Naked Body Scanners

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't know anywhere this should be relayed exept in the "Political Madness" section!

No kidding here,Muslims are to be exempted from the intrusive,full-body scans that everyone else will have to go through!

Please read the full article here:www.humanevents.com...

In the parallel universe where reside the left and their radical Islamic friends, it makes perfect sense that the only machine that can detect a certain, and most destructive kind of explosive, that has been used exclusively by Islamic terrorists since 2001, is now able to be used with any traveler using American international airports, except, of course, Muslim persons. These Muslim individuals are, as every sane person acknowledges, the ACTUAL REASON we have to put every air traveler through the excruciating security measures that are now in place.

To prevent the further terrorist actions of Muslim terrorists is, in fact, the whole point of the exercise.

The TSA, when confronted by CAIR in this regard, immediately capitulated, thus giving in in the face of yet another Islamic threat. Simultaneously, the TSA agreed to instruct its security staff, in enforcing the same tortuous security measures for everyone but Muslims, to ‘pat down’ Muslim men and women, with the proviso, of course, that only same gender ‘pat downs’ would be permitted for our Muslim brethren.

+41 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Color me shocked.

This whole damn country is a joke, from top to bottom. Pathetic.

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
If this is true... Which I doubt... It just goes to show you that these security reasons are not really meant for Muslims. It's just to dehumanize normal American citizens so that they know they have no rights anymore.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
ROFLMAO

This is a bit confusing.

Everyone is a potential terrorist in the USA because everyone is so paranoid. Turn off you televisions and go talk to your neighbours!

The real reason for these body scans is to prevent drug smugglers because they are taking away profits from the CIA.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
OP sounds like a hateful anti-muslim internet task force officer. it's not just muslims who can refuse body scanners. anyone can and take a full pat down instead. nice try, though. i'm sure your hatred will slip by more observant eyes.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Could you pass the ketchup?

What do you mean there's no sauce??

Oh sorry I misheard, no source - ah well that makes more sense I suppose.

So an article which doesn't have any sources and does nothing more than to further fuel fearmongering and prejudice against peaceful Islamic people.

Tsk, gotta get that humour modulator checked.

-m0r

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I assure you,I am not a hateful person.

I am also no longer dismayed at the double-standards and the upside down world we live in.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by seattletruth

Oh, that is without question.....That has been going on for quite some time. Americans are just "cattle." Didn't you get the memo?

However, it also has to do with the fact that the ACLU would be all over this otherwise too. "Oh, you can't do that. No,no. You can't screen people just because they are foreigners and want to bomb your airports and planes. No." Yet, it's perfectly fine to do it to a NATURALIZED American citizen. Makes a lot of sense. Doesn't it?

[edit on 12-3-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archon_Adept
it's not just muslims who can refuse body scanners. anyone can and take a full pat down instead. nice try, though. i'm sure your hatred will slip by more observant eyes.

You could have pointed that out without insulting anyone.

It’s not like your interpretation of his words helped your point.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by avatar01

Yes good advice, people don't even know their neighbors anymore and they pretend they really know what is going on. . They are living in their own little world, watching TV or going to Internet, specific websites etc etc. At least go out and socialize, talk to people.. I know people from all across the world, all colors, religions and ideologies..

Maybe because I live in multicultural society, but at the end of the day, I learn so much from others, then to learn from centralized TV..

I mean I'm a Muslim, and have friends who are christians, jews, Hindus, even Bhudists (my Cambodian friend), Sikh, Agnostic, Atheist (my emo friend).

What you got to realize is that people are not out there to kill you lol, that is for entertainment..

Did you know, yesterday, an ignorant Samoan who he claimed never met a Muslim before, he asked me if it is safe to become a Muslim. I said what do you mean, do you mean if you become a Muslim you go boom? He didn't know whether to laugh or be serious, then he said that is what I thought..

WOW

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   
We're all exempt from unreasonable searches by a government agency (the TSA). It's in the Constitution.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01

The real reason for these body scans is to prevent drug smugglers

Yeah, the "heads" are the real "bad" guys in this country.
I've seen a bunch of them running around hi-jacking planes and blowing up # of late....
Geez

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Crito

Constitution? What's that? It just a #ing piece of paper!!! Remember?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Yeah, you're one of those "good people but the government is bad". Meanwhile, you hate muslims because they speak out for their rights while you...what did you do again other than post some racist hate on the internet, right? And for that, you expect tsa to treat you with full rights?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Did you know, yesterday, an ignorant Samoan who he claimed never met a Muslim before, he asked me if it is safe to become a Muslim. I said what do you mean, do you mean if you become a Muslim you go boom? He didn't know whether to laugh or be serious, then he said that is what I thought..

WOW

So sorry you have to experience this BS.

I don’t think you can reason with or educate people like that. I just walk away before the urge to hit them becomes too great.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Archon_Adept

What ignorance.....Laugh haughtily.... That's what ignorance does for you..... What, being anti-Muslim is "racist" now??? Not ALL Muslims are of arabic descent.... Duhrrrrrrr

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archon_Adept
OP sounds like a hateful anti-muslim internet task force officer. it's not just muslims who can refuse body scanners. anyone can and take a full pat down instead. nice try, though. i'm sure your hatred will slip by more observant eyes.

Would you please show us the information saying we don't have to go through the scanners?

We don't all have the powerful CAIR protecting anyone else's rights to privacy.

This is not an Anti-Muslim thread. It's an Anti-Common Sense thread! It was supposedly because of these certain terrotists that the scanners were put in place!

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Archon_Adept

Why is it always racist, to call a spade a spade? Give me a break with the race card b.s.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
reply to post by Crito

Constitution? What's that? It just a #ing piece of paper!!! Remember?

Hey, if the domestic fascists don't like the highest law of the land then they can start a revolution and write a new Constitution.
Just because they don't like freedom doesn't give them the right to violate mine.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I can already tell there are going to be a bunch of bull# replies on here from people who only have one eye open.... I'm backing away while I can....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join