It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Exempt From Naked Body Scanners

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
cry muslim some more...everyone has the right to not go thru the scanner and get a pat down who cares if there not doin it to muslims most likely with their religion they wouldnt go thru it anyways so go cry muslim some more wahh wahh they did 9/11 yeah they were muslims but jews at the same time haha

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by seattletruth
If this is true... Which I doubt... It just goes to show you that these security reasons are not really meant for Muslims. It's just to dehumanize normal American citizens so that they know they have no rights anymore.

A Muslim can't be a normal American citizen?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
The U.S. Government does not care about the muslims. They only care about controlling the American people. Nothing surprises me anymore. This current Government makes me sick to my stomach. But oh well, well live in the country that we allow them to make for us.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kj6754

If this is true... Which I doubt... It just goes to show you that these security reasons are not really meant for Muslims. It's just to dehumanize normal American citizens so that they know they have no rights anymore.

A Muslim can't be a normal American citizen?

Obviously not. Not if they are treated differently than the rest of us Americans. I suppose they "could" be normal Americans, if they didn't ask for special treatment, and if the government refused to give them special treatment, but as it is now, no.

**Deleted long rant that belongs here, because upon rereading, I realized I would be completely flame-ridden for defending white, middle-aged, male Americans of no particular religion, that have the audacity to go to work everyday. We are such an evil part of society and all. **

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
reply to post by Tiger5

Yes, there are loans called "interest-free" being given out, but there is no charity behind it. Any-one who believes banks will forgo their profits should plug up their orifices to stop the rest of their brains leaking out.

The bank buys the house, then sells it to the buyer, in instalments, at an appropriate mark-up. If the buyer can't keep paying, the bank owns the house.

Any bank doing this is delighted to do it for non-Muslims as well, as it works out almost exactly the same as giving a loan, except leaving the bank in a slightly better position and the customer in a slightly worse one.

Doooh (SMH)

Now you explain it we actually have that scheme in the UK. It is called tiered ownership and several housing associations already offer it. Of course the current crisis probably means that it is impaired.

Anyway time for a thought experiment.

Suppose all the rulers of the various Islamic sects all realise for revelation that the Mahdi is comming and terrorism should cease immediately.

(come on chaps work with me here )

There is a massive love fest between Islam and the west.

Do the hi tec scanners come down? Do all of the security constraints ever stop? Or do TPTB realise that we can use them to police "We the People"?

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

@On the Edge

who or what is a muslim christian jew etc.
we are not even humans
aren't the rich the terrorists?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
If we get to choose the gender of the person patting us down, as a man I would prefer to be patted down by a woman. I am not looking for some thrill, I would just be more comfortable being patted down by a female. We aren't exactly talking babe material at airport screening.

Have your celphone camera ready for that moment when the religious guy goes for the pat down, and the male security scanner sashays up to pat him down with a delicate smile, or a butch female goes to pat down his young wife.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I am now officially a Muslim when I go to airports. I know alot about Islam anyways.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

I apologize if someone else has already stated this, but ANY RELIGIOUS OBJECTOR can be exempt from the full body scan. This is BS to get everyone more upset with the Muslims!!! Don't buy into this crap it's pure BS!!!

They need more people pissed off at Muslims to get what they want, EXTREMISM!!!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Somebody sure got a fat contract to install those scanners, and we know that somebody(ies) involved with approving the contract got a promise for a big campaign contribution next time around; perhaps a little payola now in the form of a stock tip or use of a corporate island retreat.

I'm not convinced that it's about a "big brother" control grid.

It's about taking advantage of a situation to make huge piles of money.
Greed. "If some people get stepped on along the way, we'll toast with some 200yr old scotch in their memory." They can disguise their greed by calling it an "interest of national security".

If everyone refused the scanner and took the pat-down, and the scanners are never used, it won't really matter, they'll still install them and reap the profits.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me in the least. The company in charge of security that works alongside the TSA in the airports is called ICTS International NV.

They have been in charge of airport security during every terrorist event that has involved airplanes since September 11: so 9/11 all airports, the shoe bomber, and the underwear bomber. The company is owned by Israelis, and basically it's a Mossad-run company.

The purpose of all of this security has never been to keep us safe. It has always been to herd us around like cattle and make more money. But I honestly believe that the biggest reason to have ICTS in charge of airport security is to facilitate terrorists onto the planes, while a good show of airport-security vigilance is made by harassing the rest of us.

As a result this latest development plays right into the company's hands, as it provides an ostensible reason for not checking certain individuals too carefully as they board the planes. ICTS wouldn't want to offend anybody, so they would just happen to let dangerous people on-board every time.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
We should all be exempt from these scanners. Remember what a great man once said.

"Any man that would sacrifice liberty for security deserves neither."
Ben Franklin.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The article doesn't reference a source for this information, then the writer goes into a lengthy dissertation wreaking of religious bias that lumps all Muslims into a terrorist organization hell-bent on destroying the U.S.

Aside from the above issues, the writer seems to have little grasp of several other aspects of the 9/11 attacks that must be considered before labeling the Muslims as the only threat to America.

I don't usually engage in source-bashing, but since the writer of the article neglected to provide a source for this "news" report, we are only left to evaluate the conduct and statements of the that writer.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatar01
ROFLMAO

This is a bit confusing.

Everyone is a potential terrorist in the USA because everyone is so paranoid. Turn off you televisions and go talk to your neighbours!

The real reason for these body scans is to prevent drug smugglers because they are taking away profits from the CIA.

Well-said, avatar01!

On the Edge, this is truly eye-opening, and so ironic that it is impossible to comment on, except to say that avatar's observation is probably most correct.

So TPTB are attacking with brazen stupidity, the chief advantage of which seems to be that your victim (us again) is unable to do anything but stand with his or her mouth open.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Nope.

Muslims are don't have to do this because airports don't want to get sued. No rights are being removed here for Westerners with these scanners, instead, it's just another step to prevent future attacks.

Although the process may be a bit extreme, it's for a good cause.

Sorry to upset you conspiracy theorists. But it's true.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
If their exempt, we all are. No questions.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayaboveitall
The story may be crap, but maybe not. here In Australia, muslims are campaigning for muslim only schools and they already have Special Interest free home loans because intrest is against their religion.
Who knows how far PC crap will go.
***snip***

You are right. It's a shame that we can't have our special Christian Schools, our Catholic Schools, our White Pride Schools etc. for our self.
Why the blazes would muslims want to have muslim schools?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is... MAD.

Whats the point of the whole bloody technology now anyway?

SORT IT OUT FAM.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

These Muslim individuals are, as every sane person acknowledges, the ACTUAL REASON we have to put every air traveler through the excruciating security measures that are now in place

Gre ek Oppostion leader rejects Govt's Immigration Bill. Greece will be "Free For All"

"We do not want Greece to be an enclosed fortress. But we will never allow it to become a free-for-all as well," Samaras stressed and added that the social problem from the legal residence of immigrants has already been solved with legislative interventions by ND governments.

He also accused PASOK that "in conditions of unprecedented recession, it is taking measures that in essence turn Greece into a 'magnet' of new waves of illegal immigration" and pointed out that Greek society has reached its limits regarding the absorption of immigrants.

"When we are at the heart of the worst economic crisis experienced by Greece in the postwar period, granting citizenship en masse to half a million immigrants, together with their children, entails dangers of social upheavals," he said.

According to the ND leader, the smooth accession of immigrants takes place gradually in a way that does not create the danger of more coming.

"I am not sending the message that the country has slack procedures on the mass granting of citizenship. I am not turning Greece into a 'magnet' for the entry of new waves of illegal immigrants. I am not sending this message neither to the slave traders who are lurking to bring more 'shiploads' of desperate people, nor to the rest of society that is already at its limits," he also said.

Greece joins U.S Visa Waiver Program
No visa will be needed any more from this country to travel to the US.

List of countries participating ni the US Visa Waiver program.
Source
Andorra Iceland Norway
Australia Ireland Portugal
Austria Italy San Marino
Belgium Japan Singapore
Brunei Latvia Slovakia
Czech Republic Liechtenstein Slovenia
Denmark Lithuania South Korea
Estonia Luxembourg Spain
Finland Malta Sweden
France Monaco Switzerland
Germany the Netherlands United Kingdom
Hungary New Zealand

Now Greece too=with most corrupt public sector.

ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS FLOOD IN VIA GREECE one of many articles reguraly reporting the situation.

Near-bankrukpt Greece a culture of corruption, $1 billion a year in bribes, for a 10 million population country

Greece ranks 47 in corruption lists under countries like Botswana, Uruguay, Tunisia, Malaysia

Certainly the most corrupt of the EU.

It seems that someone decided to flood the West with Muslims through every nook and cranny they can discover and some Governments at both EU and across the Atlantic the US are conveniently pretending to look the other way.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by spacebot]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Anyone can deny the scan and ask to be patted down. It's just supposed to speed up the process. Tomorrow go to the airport and try it out... you can be a muslim too!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join