It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by Donny 4 million
reply to post by Bedlam

Sweet Bed, now we are getting some where.
Show me the drawing of the TRANSMITTER.

Hey, speaking of which, one of the guys that makes the output amps for HAARP is Continental Electronics. The HAARP output amp frame is a D616G. It didn't dawn on me that the ATS crowd would be interested until you said something about the drawing of the transmitter.

A VLF transmitter is a bit more complex. An example of one is an AN/FRT-87, looking for someone to have scanned one in. Standby.

This is good stuff. Same ole radio technology just alot more power.
The links should be read by all.
Here is a snip from your link I like a lot.

"If you are fascinated by high voltage objects like the one above
be sure to visit Bill Wysock's Tesla Technology Research page."

I want to read more. Thanks Bedlam.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Give me a little time to read your links. I find them interesting and informative. ATS needs more of this type of participation.
It should help folks actually see how HAARP can transmit LF over large distances, just like EM and I have been saying since the beginning of the thread.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Give me a little time to read your links. I find them interesting and informative. ATS needs more of this type of participation.
It should help folks actually see how HAARP can transmit LF over large distances, just like EM and I have been saying since the beginning of the thread.

Once you get through the links, it's time for the next step - where you see that HAARP doesn't transmit LF. It can stimulate the auroral electrojet to produce ELF and SLF for it, but it's not capable of LF transmission. Take a look at the specs for the D616G. Actually, you could look at the antenna structure and tell it can't, but that's more of an acquired ability. Although that NAA Cutler link should give you a clue - look at that antenna! It takes a whacking big antenna for VLF, larger still for SLF/ELF.

At that, the Cutler antenna is horribly capacitive (meaning too short), the entire design rotates around compensating for it as much as possible.

edit: typo

ps - one of the reasons the VLF, SLF and ELF transmitter rigs are so damned over-powered is that the antennas are so very short in relation to the wavelength that the efficiency is crap. I've got a tech brief on the old Navy Sanguine and Seafarer projects around here somewhere, IIRC they put in something like 6MW to get 8W radiated power.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by Bedlam]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by DClairvoyant

and was the Shiva Star going to be a weapon SDI weapon the project was canceled ? for what reason i wouldn't know yet

Look at the thing. It's big, it's heavy, it's bulky, it's a power hog. Imagine trying to get that to orbit. Many approaches were tried in SDI, most bit it along the way, that's one that didn't quite make it.

now what would happen if someone got a hold of this and found a way to stable the projectile to work ?

you think this could be sort a like the Tesla Shield ?

Well, in that neither exists, yes.

But in form, no. Tesla never had a shield, Tom Bearden not withstanding, but from the sketchy notes that exist, it looks like yet-another-'standing wave' thing, which this bears not the first relation to.

Could it be Possible that HAARP EISCAT SURA etc... has something like The SHIVA STAR >? HAARP to mess with weather ? or the Aurora ? or other experiments
especially Plasma

Something built to pitch small plasma toroids the size of your fist bears no resemblance to a steered array antenna connected to a big HF transmitter, except that they both run from electricity.

or the shiva laser
en.wikipedia.org...
replaced by the nova laser

The Shiva Star and the Shiva Laser are both similar in that they run from electrical power, and that's about where the similarity ends.

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I think it has to do with the media and what stories they want cover.It just goes to show how influenced we are by the media,so it my seem like one year it's a huge tsunami or the next a bunch of hurricanes but in reality we get all types of natural disasters every year globally.Not to say HAARP has nothing to do with it-HAARP is very much real and America is no longer the only one that has such technology.Good thread.

[edit on 19-3-2010 by paradoxchild]

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

A governance document entered in the Official Journal of Communications for the European Parliament dated January 28, 1999 is specified as relating to Environment, Security, and Foreign Affairs and is entitled Resolution on Environment, Security and Foreign Policy.

This European Parliament governance document cites the HAARP facility in Alaska as the result of research conducted by the global military sector for the purpose of employing environmental manipulation as a weapon.

www.scribd.com... (in Spanish, pertinent excerpts follow)

That's the best evidence for HAARP being used as a weapon that this non-Head-of-state, non governmental goon is ever going to be able to give you to get your attention that HAARP and HAARP-like technology is indeed being utilized as weapons as we speak.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by biochemky

That's the best evidence for HAARP being used as a weapon that this non-Head-of-state, non governmental goon is ever going to be able to give you to get your attention that HAARP and HAARP-like technology is indeed being utilized as weapons as we speak.

And you thought this "best evidence" was so important that you posted it but could not even bother to use the Google translator to make it the least bit accessable to anyone unlucky enough to stumble into this thread of baseless fear mongering?

Way to go. HAARP is not out of control. But this thread certainly is.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

This European Parliament governance document cites the HAARP facility in Alaska as the result of research conducted by the global military sector for the purpose of employing environmental manipulation as a weapon.

Did you actually sit down and read the thing? It also calls for co-opting the world military into "soldiers of the environment", ceding all space imaging platforms for environmental development, total nuclear disarmament, total abolishment of the world's military (except of course, as UN controlled "environmental soldiers"), bla bla bla.

It's not a finding of fact. It's one of those long-winded resolutions like the Congress passes to honor Mothers Day. Only this one is a lot more like Kucinich's kook bill in its full flower, including a resolution to denounce mind control, death beams and what not.

You may not be aware, but this one was provoked by our happy homeopathist (honorary) from the $400 kook school in Sri Lanka, whom the sponsors of this resolution invited to Brussels in 1998 to spew his crap. Thus, I suppose, proving that European politicians aren't any more scientifically literate, nor do they vet testimony, any better than we do here.

So if you're looking for anything here that's not in the amusing fictional work "Angels don't play this HAARP", look no more, because it's a rehash, provided by "Dr" Begich.

One would suppose that they were sat down by the more scientifically literate and informed subsequently that they were 'tards, because you didn't hear a lot more of this later.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolfenz
reply to post by DClairvoyant

and was the Shiva Star going to be a weapon SDI weapon the project was canceled ? for what reason i wouldn't know yet

Look at the thing. It's big, it's heavy, it's bulky, it's a power hog. Imagine trying to get that to orbit. Many approaches were tried in SDI, most bit it along the way, that's one that didn't quite make it.

wolfenz == I thought the same thing

it huge!! en.wikipedia.org...:Shiva_star.jpg

now what would happen if someone got a hold of this and found a way to stable the projectile to work ?

you think this could be sort a like the Tesla Shield ?

Well, in that neither exists, yes.

Wolfenz = True only on paper never built tho Tesla had the Idea some also thought of it as the death ray and is its sounds so close as not to destroy the missile or plane but to burn out its electronics to cause a malfunction or trigger a missile warhead explode >?

But in form, no. Tesla never had a shield, Tom Bearden not withstanding, but from the sketchy notes that exist, it looks like yet-another-'standing wave' thing, which this bears not the first relation to.

true and we will never know as the government took TESLA'S doodles/sketches ideas on paper and we will never (public) know , except so were found were put in the Tesla museum in his home country Serbia Makes you think about the involvement of America in the Serbian conflict ? anyways

here is a PDF about the Shiva STAR and the testing
High Power Microwaves (Shiva Star)

www.kirtland.af.mil...

you will see a F16 Fighter Plane in the pdf suspended in a testing run Anechoic Chamber for those that do know know what a ANECHOIC Chamber is en.wikipedia.org...

this is a PDF that explains alot

Could it be Possible that HAARP EISCAT SURA etc... has something like The SHIVA STAR >? HAARP to mess with weather ? or the Aurora ? or other experiments
especially Plasma

Something built to pitch small plasma toroids the size of your fist bears no resemblance to a steered array antenna connected to a big HF transmitter, except that they both run from electricity.

i have heard some where a steerable dish with the Shiva Star Technology
was planned but never was but not the huge mass bulk Shiva Star we see at the Kirkland AFB but a Smaller version i think but the HAARP EISCAT ETC that has anything close would be a Klystron thinking lol Godzilla Movie again! when they were trying to fry Godzilla with a Death-ray dish Beam LOL

or the shiva laser
en.wikipedia.org...
replaced by the nova laser

The Shiva Star and the Shiva Laser are both similar in that they run from electrical power, and that's about where the similarity ends.

this is from a way old thread from ATS Russians EM weapon like the Shiva Star ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is something that need to be looked at about Shiva Star and building 322 that housed the Shiva Star and many tested experiments Kirtland AFB
in the 14th one of the ppt it shows the possible Shiva Star tech in a SDI ?

here is the PPT i hope it works

www.ece.unm.edu...

or try this

freedownloadbooks.net...

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

Actually your attempt to contaminate the fact that HAARP is a weapon and designed as one, along with weather control is truly disingenuous.
That is like saying William S. Cohen didn't say Others are engaging in those type weapons. Just wrong.
No bla bla bla will change it.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Actually your attempt to contaminate the fact that HAARP is a weapon and designed as one, along with weather control is truly disingenuous.
That is like saying William S. Cohen didn't say Others are engaging in those type weapons. Just wrong.

It's not disingenuous at all. It wasn't designed as a weapon. It isn't one.

And for maybe the fourth time this thread, if you go back and actually look at what Cohen said, not the interpretations of it by the paranoid, you'll see that he never mentioned HAARP. That's YOU guys making an assumption, based on jack.

Cohen was referencing Toeffler, which he made pretty clear, if you actually read the entire speech in the original, not the CT edit/snip versions.

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

And for maybe the fourth time this thread, if you go back and actually look at what Cohen said, not the interpretations of it by the paranoid, you'll see that he never mentioned HAARP. That's YOU guys making an assumption, based on jack.

Cohen was referencing Toeffler, which he made pretty clear, if you actually read the entire speech in the original, not the CT edit/snip versions.

Being a little paranoid sure beats hanging out with your buddies stirring mushroom fertilizer cocktails and cheering the fact that your government developed WMD in the recent past and used them to vaporize 100's of thousands in Japan. But of course you could find a way to poo-poo that into the cocktails of others I am sure.
There are far to many experts that know HAARP was designed as a military weapon for me to put any trust in your thinking otherwise.
Technological lingo can confuse you and I can understand that because the terms are often erroneously reported on. But the words right out of a mans mouth can only mean what they say or they themselves are meaningless or a lie.
I have not said ,nor has anyone else that I know of said, that Cohen was referring to HAARP.
Can you quote me?

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

G'day ziggy

I agree.....

Some people will not listen to fact & reason, no matter how often & how clearly these facts & reasons are presented to them.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Certainly a possibility. Most people dont connect the dots, but all the things you mentioned could easily be contributed to effects from atmospheric weapons.

To me, its not important weather or not its HAARP or something else. It just seems probable that these weapons exist, considering the fast paced technological advancements lately.

Some of the stuff, like drones, are not secret, but naturally some of the stuff will be. Like the ability to alter weather or create storms, earthquakes and other things.

The really powerful technology is most likely inspired by Tesla. Thats why society never went that route - publicly anyway. We are still using combustion engines and physical bullets, which is probably a good thing for humanity. We will never stop trying to kill eachother with whatever means we have available to us. I dont believe we will ever "evolve" into creatures that doesnt use violence.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on Mar, 20 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggystar60

And you thought this "best evidence" was so important that you posted it but could not even bother to use the Google translator to make it the least bit accessable to anyone unlucky enough to stumble into this thread of baseless fear mongering?

I apologize for not including the following excerpts in the post of mine that you replied to concerning the use of HAARP technology for military weapon purposes. In my most recent post I was referring back to a post in which I had already supplied the following excerpts.

The excerpts that follow indicate that as of 1999 the European Parliament recognizes that employing environmental manipulation as a weapon is an area of research in the post-Cold War global military sector and the HAARP military (USAF) research facility in Alaska is specifically named. Selected sections of this European Council document translated from Spanish to English are what follow.

Translated from Spanish (excerpts)
C128/92 ES
Thursday, January 28, 1999
Official Journal of Communications
Environment, Security and Foreign Affairs
The European Parliament
Resolution on Environment, Security and Foreign Policy

Having the draft resolution presented by Mrs. Rehn on the potential use of military resources for environmental strategies (B4-0551/95).

Having the records of the United Nations for the potential uses of resources allocated to military activities for civilian efforts in protection of the environment (UN A46/364, September 17, 1991).

Having the hearing on the HAARP program and nonlethal weapons held by the Subcommittee on Security and Disarmament at the Foreign Affairs Commission in Brussels on February 5, 1998.

A. Noting that the end of the cold war has substantially changed the geopolitical situation security and military detente has led to a considerable disarmament in the military field in general and in the field of nuclear weapons in particular, which has been a significant reduction in defense budgets,

B. Whereas, despite this complete transformation of the geostrategic situation since the end of the cold war durability of the global environment, particularly biodiversity, both as regards accidental activation (unauthorized nuclear weapons) and authorized use of nuclear weapons, nuclear fear though unfounded, with a threat of imminent attack,

C. Whereas this risk could be significantly reduced within a very short time if all states that possess a nuclear arsenal quickly implement the six measures included in the report of the Canberra Commission concerning in particular the withdrawal of all nuclear weapons the current red alert device and the gradual transfer of all arms to the strategic reserve

D. Whereas the artıcle of Nuclear Weapons (NPT) 1996 commits all parties to “pursue negotiations in good faith based on a treaty of general and complete disarmament”
and that the principles and objectives adopted at the NPT Conference 1995 reaffirmed that the ultimate objective of the Treaty was the complete elimination of nuclear weapons,

E. Noting that environmental threats, refugee flows, ethnic clashes, terrorism and international crime are new and serious threats to safety and that changing the security situation is becoming an ever more important capacity to face various forms of conflict,

F. Noting that the Earth's resources are being used as if they were endless and this has produced a higher frequency of natural and environmental disasters, and noting also that these local and regional ecological problems may have important implications for international relations, and regretting that this has not been reflected more clearly in the policy,

G. Whereas the conflicts in the world are predominantly intra-State conflicts rather than between States, and when conflicts arise between States, they are increasingly related to access to basic life resources or their availability, especially water, food, and fuel,

J. Whereas, according to detailed results of international research and published leaks by the Climate Institute in Washington, the number of "environmental refugees" currently exceeds the number of 'traditional refugees' (25 million vs. 22 million) and this number is expected to double by the year 2010 or, in worst cases, become even larger,

M. Whereas there is an urgent need to mobilize adequate resources to meet environmental challenges and noting that the resources available for environmental protection are very limited forcing a new thinking in relation to the use of existing resources,

N. Noting that, while military resources are released, the military offered the opportunity only to contribute their enormous capacity to civilian efforts to meet the growing environmental problems,

O. Noting that military resources are national resources and the environmental challenge is overall, that therefore there is need to find ways of international cooperation,

R. Whereas, despite the existing conventions, research in the military sector continues based on the environmental manipulation as a weapon, as sets, for example,
the manifest-based HAARP system in Alaska,

S. Whereas the general concern about environmental degradation and environmental crises call priorities in national decision-making and that all nations should respond effectively to environmental disasters,

------------------------------------------------------------

In the excerpts from the European Parliament governance document, the European Parliament refers the “environmental challenge”.

Importantly, from multiple sources of information that are readily available to the public, from the perspective of actual New World Order (NWO) global rulers (Rothschilds and Rockefellars and other Bildeberger world bankers) the “environmental challenge” referred to in this governance document is the fact that the world population is much, much too large and must be reduced from 6.7 billion to 500 million as specified in the Georgia Guidestones (en.wikipedia.org...).

The NWO agenda to significantly reduce the size of the global population is, in fact, one of the integral aims of the centuries-old goal of attaining one world governmental dominance by the ruling banking and political elite (the oligarchs).

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

In the end it's a matter of understanding and evidence versus misunderstanding, ignorance, speculation and fear.

Lest you attempt to twist my intent let me lay out explicitly that you represent the latter and I the former.

Not bad Phage. Not bad at all. So, YOU ARE a Jedi.

There's a difference between fear and misunderstanding, as opposed to education though my man. It is essential that people know and understand what is occurring out here and that their minds are free. However after reading this post repetitively, I do see your point. It does spread fear, and fear should be eliminated.

I recognize you now. Its about time you started speaking MY language.

So, its not like others are going to understand this anyway even if you were to lay it all out on this board, but I have to know...What is your intent? U2U me please. And, I am being genuine here. We must talk.

Well EM what did you find out from Phage that has made you two abandon the thread? You certainly need not share. But it would be cool to know what goes on in those smoke filled board rooms. LOL

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvolvedMinistry

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

In the end it's a matter of understanding and evidence versus misunderstanding, ignorance, speculation and fear.

Lest you attempt to twist my intent let me lay out explicitly that you represent the latter and I the former.

Not bad Phage. Not bad at all. So, YOU ARE a Jedi.

There's a difference between fear and misunderstanding, as opposed to education though my man. It is essential that people know and understand what is occurring out here and that their minds are free. However after reading this post repetitively, I do see your point. It does spread fear, and fear should be eliminated.

I recognize you now. Its about time you started speaking MY language.

So, its not like others are going to understand this anyway even if you were to lay it all out on this board, but I have to know...What is your intent? U2U me please. And, I am being genuine here. We must talk.

Well EM what did you find out from Phage that has made you two abandon the thread? You certainly need not share. But it would be cool to know what goes on in those smoke filled board rooms. LOL

Oh, I haven't abandoned the thread, however, Phage did send out a good message. I don't necessarily agree with theories or his method, but, I agree with his overall outcome and how he handles things. I will say this though, its been interesting observing the thread as opposed to participating. There's still a lot of confusion here.

Nevertheless, I am here my friend. Also, I've been busy with a few other things and school work. So, there are times that I take small little breaks.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by EvolvedMinistry]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus
Certainly a possibility. Most people dont connect the dots, but all the things you mentioned could easily be contributed to effects from atmospheric weapons.

To me, its not important weather or not its HAARP or something else. It just seems probable that these weapons exist, considering the fast paced technological advancements lately.

Some of the stuff, like drones, are not secret, but naturally some of the stuff will be. Like the ability to alter weather or create storms, earthquakes and other things.

The really powerful technology is most likely inspired by Tesla. Thats why society never went that route - publicly anyway. We are still using combustion engines and physical bullets, which is probably a good thing for humanity. We will never stop trying to kill eachother with whatever means we have available to us. I dont believe we will ever "evolve" into creatures that doesnt use violence.

[edit on 20-3-2010 by Copernicus]

Thank you for your reply copernicus. Its nice to see others are viewing this as a chess board and realizing the possibilities.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Being a little paranoid sure beats hanging out with your buddies stirring mushroom fertilizer cocktails and cheering the fact that your government developed WMD in the recent past and used them to vaporize 100's of thousands in Japan. But of course you could find a way to poo-poo that into the cocktails of others I am sure.
There are far to many experts that know HAARP was designed as a military weapon for me to put any trust in your thinking otherwise.
Technological lingo can confuse you and I can understand that because the terms are often erroneously reported on. But the words right out of a mans mouth can only mean what they say or they themselves are meaningless or a lie.
I have not said ,nor has anyone else that I know of said, that Cohen was referring to HAARP.
Can you quote me?

Excellent Donnie. Its imperative that you maintain your ground and not be ignorant of HAARP's possibilities.

And that's what I encourage in everyone. Study all aspects of HAARP and then cross reference your information with the mainstream information. You'll be surprised of how much of this "conspiracy info" lines right up with the information that is released by the MSM. You cannot have a balanced view if you have not looked at it from all angles. Once you find the truth though, don't be swept in by the paranoia. Just understand that this is another tool being used by world leaders, the government, and the military industrial complex. Trust me, institutions such as HAARP exist world-wide for a reason, however, the only power it has over you is the power that you give it.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

reply to post by Bedlam

Oh, I very much disagree with your assessment. And, I have read that information quite thoroughly on Cohen's statement to the D.O.D. I do understand your skepticism, and quite frankly, your skepticism might be the very thing that prevents technology like HAARP from affecting you. Therefore, I cannot fault you for that. But, I look at things like a chessboard which has made me correct on more than one occasion, and I trust my instincts as opposed to letting the flaws of mankind sway my opinions. Earthbound science and logic is quite fallible especially when man has not learned to quantify infinity. Just recently we found out that Einstein's theory of general relativity is being challenged and that his calculations were pretty far from reality.
refreshingnews9.blogspot.com...
Now, if this is the case, how can you tell me that you know DEFINITIVELY what electromagnetic radiation can, or cannot do? I hope you saw this and read it thoroughly. If Einstein's principle was close, but his calculation claimed that gravitational field produced a weak force as opposed to one that was a million, trillion times more powerful than his assessment, what does that say about man's ability to quantify the power of electromagnetism, radiation, and frequencies??? Einstein was smarter than most of us on this thread put together...however, HE WAS WRONG.

At this point, almost everything that we know comes by way of THEORY. Theories are not LAWS, and laws can always be broken.

Keep that in mind when you speak with such absolutism. There are things out there that you may not be aware of, and there's probably more that you're not aware of than stuff that exists that you are aware of. Thank you for posting to this thread in a positive and intelligent manner.

Much love, and may the force and GOD be with you.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join