It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

You don't know there weren't earthquake lights, just that you've not personally read any reports about them. Again: objectivity.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I blame HAARP for my lack of sleep last night. Or it could have just been because my kid is sitting on my bladder and hits nerves from time to time.

I mean really, HAARP can't be to blame for every weather/eathquake issue on the planet. It's just lunacy to think that.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by antonia]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

What's more it can't be blamed for ANY weather/earthquakes, as it simply can not affect anything even remotely connected either phenomenon.

But that won't stop the lunacy.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
To the people saying HAARP cannot control weather - IT'S IN THE PATENTS!!! Perhaps they will read the horrible capital letters and let it sink in. Read the patents, patentstorm has them all listed. Note it can 'control communications and other effects'.

Then research scalar em waves, scalar inferiometers and go from there. Weather is just the tip of the iceberg, over 11 countries have HAARP style facilities. 30 degrees steerable refers to the transverse em capabilties, not scalar or longditudinal waves. The power generation capabilties are completely irrelevant when power can be drawn from a higher potential source in endothermic mode (e.g. earths core). To those who say scalar em waves do not exist, please explain why coil experiments with faraday cages can pick up an EM signal inside the cage?
There is more to life than what a mainstream physics textbook has inside - remember that the earth was flat once?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

Your questions are legitimate, I didn't want to imply otherwise.

Since we do not yet have a coherent theory on what causes earthquake lights, it is impossible to predict or asses what conditions are needed to produce them.

There is some circumstancial evidence that points to the fact that only stonger earthquakes produce them, but we don't have enough data to prove that yet.

Considering the evolution of portable video/photo gadgets, I am not surprised that from the mid 2000's on the documentary evidence is pilling up - cells phones capable of making pics/vids and the means to distribute them (internet) are fairly new things in the third world - so it makes sense that we only have consistent documentation of them since a few years.

Some earthquakes produce lights, some don't. Today it is reasonable to assume that large earthquakes taking place anywhere in the world that are accompanied by earthquake lights will be documented by laymen - so our understanding and the documentation of the phenomenon will surely increase over time.

Then we might even be able to explain why some earthquakes produce lights and some don't.

But this whole line of argumentation does kind of disprove that earthquake lights are a new thing or that they are more common today than they were in the past - something that seems to be held as fact by some members here.

Hope that cleared up my position.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

For instance, in 2005, the only thing that was occurring was Hurricanes. You didn't hear about tornadoes, mudslides, tsunamis or volcanoes...it was simply Hurricanes. Lets take a look at some of this stuff...shall we?

I would pretty much have to disagree. If it was a major incident and there is loss of major property and life. Of course your not gonna hear about a tornado that lifted aunt Ethel's prized heffer in the back yard and safely placed it a mile down the road in a pasture
. Tiger woods cheated on his wife, balloon boy etc... Thats all you heard on the news because thats all there was major (if you wanna call it that) to report.
I still don't believe they have enough energy at their disposal currently to effectively control the atmosphere on a large scale basis that everyone claims on HAARPS ulterior motives. Thats just my two shekels on the topic.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Thanks for your reply Alaska Man. I'm pretty sure much of the stuff is correct, but, I'm sure I left a few things out here and there.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by maoklein

I couldn't agree more! With the prevalence and pervasiveness of our modern media, any sensational story sits on our front doorstep 24/7 until either, (1) it runs out of momentum and the media tires of it, or (2) something more sensational strikes the media's fancy. Remember that the media has generally operated from the same basic premise for decades, if it bleeds, it leads! This effect is ultimately compounded by how easily accessible information has become to modern society.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Monts

Well, you would hope that they wouldn't go around flaunting it. But, at the same time, think about the reasons why they would use such a thing. It really has nothing to do with being a weapon, but, more like an economy builder. Every time there is a "disaster," usually we are the first responders and we get all of the contracts for re-building that state. We declare it a disaster area, send in some troops, and then begin the building process. So far, it looks like business is good. And...technically, you don't have to declare war against these people, when it can appear that mother nature was responsible. And, so the building process begins.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
Yeah , your right ! We will All be Playing HARRPS Soon with the way these Knuckleheads are Playing with Fire......................Sigh .

Very true. Thanks for the comment and your opinion.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   

reply to post by Faiol

We don't " KNOW " about the Consequences of Man Playing Happ Hazzardly with Fire ? ......... I just hope the PTB in the HAARP Program do some Serious Scientific Thinking before they decide to Try and Conquer Mother Nature in the Future Again ...

I agree. I think merely by having such a device goes counter to mother nature.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Silver Shadow
Well my car has had three punctures since HAARP started operating.
So that must be what is causing it.

It is special tuned radio frequency energy beamed onto the road that causes sharp metal objects to jump up into my tires.

There is simply no other explanation.

I am now absolutely certain HAARP is run by the tire manufacturers, as part of a worldwide sinister plot in conjunction with shape shifting reptilian aliens.

Hey, whatever floats your boat. I'm pretty sure HAARP just uses electromagnetism, however, if you REALLY think its responsible for the blowouts in your tires, who am I to argue?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

reply to post by bkaust

Please correct me if I am wrong here , but wasn't the HAARP Program from the beginning of it's conception in Theory a Possible " Weather Manipulator Device " ? Does it have more than that capability today ? Hmm...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by Zanti Misfit]

Yes, it was meant for weather control, communication with submarines, and a missile defense system.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der
To the people saying HAARP cannot control weather - IT'S IN THE PATENTS!!! Perhaps they will read the horrible capital letters and let it sink in. Read the patents, patentstorm has them all listed. Note it can 'control communications and other effects'.

There are patents on perputual motion too. What does that prove?

Being familiar with this discussion and the skepitcs point of view on ATS, I can attest that none of the debunkers have ever suggested that HAARP was not used for or involved with resaerch in the field of military communications. But the communication aspect of HAARP is (or better, was) conceptually different from other fields of research that it was devoted to.

As far as weather control goes - we can influence local meteorological events, but not weather as such.

The claim about patents though is that anyone who has worked in the field of patent application will tell you that having been awarded a patent at some stage does not equate to proof of overall feasibility of the patent's content.

I used to believe that anything awarded a patent must be a real, functioning, reproducable mechanism - a belief I had to give up with the years as I have seen tons of patents that have been awarded and were neither real, nor functioning, nor reproducable.

If you want to prove anything on the basis of patents you would have to reproduce what is proposed in the patent (watch out for legal problems, though, depending on the patent your veryfying) and then make your own observations. This method has been used consistently to debunk patents with minor complexities.

The feasibility of much of what Dr. Eastlund claimed to be feasible in his patents have been seriously challenged, and he failed to meet that challenge. So either he too has lost his belief or interest - or there is some kind of massive conspiracy ...... it's all a question of probability... it's either a horse or a zebra, as the saying goes...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
So, what will be next? The "Big One' in California, the crumbling of Cumbro Vieja in the Canary Islands that is supposed to cause biblical flooding from Greenland to Tierra Del Fuego? Or will the masterpiece of HAARP technology be a completely unforeseen disaster? I would not put it past the ego of the people (?) behind this to create a volcano in the Midwest or a hurricane above the Black Sea just to show off.

Well, I would have to agree, and the possibilities are up in the air. Regardless, these weather trends have been a tad bit ridiculous lately.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
They have the ability to make a nearly undetectable earthquake by atmospheric propagation prediction and shooting say a 2hz signal into the ground/air at the country they want to. Not many radios pick up 2hz, and 2hz is not detectable by human ears.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Wow, I've never seen this before:

U.S. Patent 4817495:
Defense System For Discriminating Between Objects In Space
Inventors: Drobot; Adam T., Annandale, VA
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Issued: Apr. 4, 1989
Filed: Jul. 7, 1986

U.S. Patent 4873928:
Nuclear-Sized Explosions Without Radiation
Inventors: Lowther; Frank E., Plano, TX
Assignees: APTI, Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Issued: Oct. 17, 1989
Filed: June 15, 1987

They both sound pretty scary. Im not quite sure what the first means though

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by GhostR1der

You ever seen the crazy stuff in the patent office? There's a back scratcher that looks like a torture device (metal forks and spikes WOOOO). I can patent a fart control device, that doesn't mean I can actually make it work. The patent office doesn't require an actual functioning device.

Either way, even if there was a weather control/earthquake making' machine, it would be unfeasible to blame all events on that machine.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DamaSan
Hmmm... Just started thinking about motive...

If HAARP was used to trigger an earthquake in Chile, why did the US Gubmnt or Shadow Gubmnt want to do that?

Maybe to knock out the VLT (Very Large Telescope)? It's the only thing in that area that I am aware of that they might want to target.

The thought was that maybe that telescope was seeing things that the spooks didnt want them too...? I dunno.

Any other reason that the US would want to rock Chile?

And before the flamers get here, understand that I'm only posing a hypothetical... I don't claim that its a FACT or even believe that HAARP was the cause for Chile. Just wondering IF HAARP was used, what would be the motive?

[edit on 12-3-2010 by DamaSan]

The best motive I could think would be the very same motive that we use for war...Money gained from reconstruction. Instead of creating an enemy that we don't necessarily need, it would be very easy to let "Mother Nature" take its course and wreck areas that are already under nasty fault lines. Once the place is completely leveled, usually we are the first responders and our companies get the contracts to rebuild the affected area. Its brilliant because there is no declaration of war, and no protesters in the streets.

To me...that's the best motive ever.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

It couldn't be PURE IGNORANCE as you say that pegs HAARP as a weather machine. Its creator claims that this was the very purpose from the onset.

So, it seems a bit of a dubious claim that you would equate one of its intended purposes, "weather control" with ignorance since the person who designed this facility and sold it to the government states that this was one of the "main capabilities."

I think I will believe the guy who designed and engineered HAARP about HAARP's capabilities over the guy who simply analyzes it from his own viewpoint.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join