HAARP Is Out Of Control, You be the judge!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolvedMinistry

You said it yourself:

For instance, has anyone noticed that almost every other year there is a new weather crisis that stays focused merely on that particular phenomenon? For instance, in 2005, the only thing that was occurring was Hurricanes. You didn't hear about tornadoes, mudslides, tsunamis or volcanoes...it was simply Hurricanes. Lets take a look at some of this stuff...shall we?

This is simply how the media works. The press tend to behave like a pack of wolves, all chasing the same prey. (I know, I work in the media myself.)

After the devastating earthquake on Haiti, media has focused on this type of natural disaster, in a way they take advantage of it, playing on people's fear. Earthquakes sell papers right now, to be blunt. If a major hurricane occurs somewhere in the world which has devastating effects, the media will focus on hurricanes for a while until people lose interest or some other disaster happen and the focus shifts again.

(You can see the same effect here on ATS, by the way. For a while the board was totally cluttered with threads about the Norway spiral and HAARP, a new thread seemed to pop up every five minutes. It was the talk of the day.)

Statistics also show that there has not been any dramatic increase in earthquakes around the world the last years. If you are interested, you can check the numbers for the last ten years yourself.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Here you can find statistics for the 1990s:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Earthquakes simply happens on a regular basis, and they happened long, long before HAARP ever came into excistence. And if every HAARP facility was shut down tomorrow, earthquakes would still continue to happen around the world.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
A few more facts about HAARP. It affects the ionosphere, while weather is produced in the troposphere. Its beam can only move 30 degrees from vertical, so it only affects the area directly above it. This means it does not have the capability to affect every part of the world. The facility is currently run and maintained by the University of Alaska, not the government. So, not only do you now have to justify why it would used on a friendly country like Chile you also have to show that the University of Alaska specifically has a problem with them. Some of the largest earthquakes in history, including the largest that occurred in the same area of Chile as the 8.8, long before HAARP or similar facilities were created.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by djusdjus

HAARP is one of the subjects here at ATS where ignorance is condoned and encouraged. I especially love the posts about HAARP's activity during events, and all HAARP was doing during that time was monitoring, not transmitting. I'm starting to think HAARP is actually an ignorance amplifier.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Let's not just think it maybe Harrp. There are other projects run by other countries(groups). Why you may ask? Because to the PTB, it's just a big game of chess where we the peeps are nothing but disposable pawns. I was turned on to this idea some time ago by an ex-weatherman by the name of Steven Scott. Here is his link. See what you think-

www.weatherwars.info...

www.weatherwars.info...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by geo1066]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

the lights in Chile were caused from transformers (not the cool kind) surging and broken electrical lines going nuts

The lights in Chile were definitely not caused by transformers. Anyone can see that as clear as day. (Not to be rude) The same lights were seen shortly after in China and 'earthquake lights' have been reported before... they almost act as a warning for large scale earthquakes.

en.wikipedia.org...
I know, not a great source...something at least.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 911stinks

Yes - they do need something in the atmosphere, but it's not silver iodide, but the ionosphere.

reply to post by jinx880101

No, earthquake lights were seen in the 2007 Peru earthquake. Your research could do with some updating
Your objectivity could do with a polish, too, as there is no evidence that these natural disasters are anything other than natural.

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

There is no evidence that could ever have happened. None. Not to mention a complete absence of crystals atop the pyramids, and the Egyptians not knowing about electricity. Other than that it sounds like your average new-age advanced-ancients fantasy, crossed with an Iron Maiden album cover.

Or caused by the build-up of pressure that eventually releases as an earthquake.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

Also the indian ocean tsunami was in late december 04. So basically thats about 05.

This just goes to show at the same time, "Only hurricanes were happening" There still was the same normal type of weather activity going on as usual. There may be something to this whole HARRP deal but right now it's just hot air.

Also these are the significant earthquakes of 2005: neic.usgs.gov...

So as you see all the major weather conditions were still taking place when you claim there were only hurricanes. I'm not a believer in global warming, and HARRP doesn't have enough to it to make me a believer yet. This just seems to be the natural course of the earth, if it isn't, then show me events that are happening today that have NEVER happened before.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
...and the DREADFUL winter in the UK this year...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I think in order to understand this stopic we must start at the very beginning, for example: History of Weather modification on this page you will find references such as

Cloud seeding for rain

Storm prevention

Hurricane modification

Next we have the following

US and Canada agreement

In 1975, the US and Canada entered into an agreement under the auspices of the United Nations for the exchange of information on weather modification activity.

From this we can all agree that at some point the USA and Canada were experimenting with Weather modification activity *fact* this was in 1975 we are now 35 years ahead of the intitial agreement and alot of things change within that time.

Next we have to consider that other countries have experimented and continue to do so. After all its almost always about control and power.

well take a look at this

2007 U.S. Senate Bill 1807 & U.S. House Bill 3445 Senate Bill 1807 and House Bill 3445, identical bills introduced July 17, 2007, proposed to establish a Weather Mitigation Advisory and Research Board to fund weather modification research

(although the bill never became law) We now know that serious weather modification research was on the minds less than 3 years ago.

Its all about the facts:
We know that weather modification is a possibility
We know that the USA and Canada were interested in weather modification over 30 years ago
We know that other countries were also interested in weather modification
Facts about weather modification throughout the ages

Through personal research you don't have to be a genius to see that the military have wanted to control the weather for many many years. They don't want to control it so you and I have an abundance of sunshine and lots of crops in order to make food. There is something much more sinister involved.

Although I cannot say 100% without any doubt that our recent spells of strange weather patterns aroundthe globe are solely due the fact that HAARP is involved, I can say however, that the evidence suggests that the control freaks of this world want more and more and will not stop at anything until they have it. We know that they were talking about weather modification many years ago so its a POSSIBILITY that within 35years 'they' have perfected their experiments and COULD very possibly have perfected something that will have a tremendous effect on us in the next few years. Nobody can deny that the track record of these control freaks is far from squeaky clean.

Thankyou OP for an interesting read great thread and indeed room for evolvement.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Could you point out what your links have to do with HAARP, exactly?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Also in reference to your no floods in 2008: en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.unicef.org...
www.kcci.com...

[edit on 12-3-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

No, earthquake lights were seen in the 2007 Peru earthquake. Your research could do with some updating Your objectivity could do with a polish, too, as there is no evidence that these natural disasters are anything other than natural.

Wow, that was nice...thank you I guess

I made no statement that earthquake lights are not natural..In fact if you read the silly little link I gave, you would see that. If you were referring to my first post, I stated that it's seems odd we are seeing them way more frequently lately.

An earthquake light, is an unusual luminous aerial phenomenon, that reportedly appears in the sky at or near areas of tectonic stress, seismic activity, or volcanic eruptions. Once commonly challenged, it was not until photographs were taken during the Matsushiro earthquake swarm, from 1965 through 1967, that the seismology community acknowledged their occurrence.[1]

A couple of theories.....

Earthquake lights are caused by an unknown mechanism. There are numerous theories as to how and why they occur.

One explanation involves intense electric fields created piezoelectrically by tectonic movements of rocks containing quartz[6].

Another possible explanation is local disruption of the Earth's magnetic field and/or ionosphere in the region of tectonic stress, resulting in the observed glow effects either from ionospheric radiative recombination at lower altitudes and greater atmospheric pressure or as aurora.

However, the effect is clearly not pronounced or notably observed at all earthquake events and is yet to be directly experimentally verified.[7]

There is also debate in the scientific community regarding Radon as a possible precursor to some earthquakes [8], so another theory is that glowing clouds might be light emission produced by ionization or plasma-chemical reactions[9]

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin
reply to post by franspeakfree

Could you point out what your links have to do with HAARP, exactly?

May I suggest before making yourself look like one of those members who believe themselves to be a smart alec and turning out to look rather foolish to read the entire articles linked in with my post above.

After you have done so you will see exactly what the WOODPECKER SYSTEM and HAARP have in common.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
If you were referring to my first post, I stated that it's seems odd we are seeing them way more frequently lately.

Nice post there. The problem is, IMO, we are not seeing them more often. Ever since the days of ancient greece there was word of strange lights accompanying earthquakes.

We are DOCUMENTING them more often than ever today, not seeing them more often.

Ever since they have been documented by the Japanese guy in the 60's people were eager to corroborate his findings, and so have been attempting to document them. A given set of people who are searching for the phenomenon greatly increase the possibility of documenting the phenomenon more often.
Secondly, proliferation of camera-technology (vid/phot) has increased exponentially since earthquake lights were first documented. This is the second trend that made reugalarly documenting them somewhat inevitable - as even many people in places like Chile and Haiti have the equpiment at hand to document them.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Um 2004 was BAD for FL with the hurricanes. Where I lived I went thru four within a months time practically....It was ridiculous!

As for HAARP, I dont know what they are up to but I do feel that they might have something to do with many things going on esp earthquakes but that is my opinion. If it's not HAARP then it is just the planet going thru a natural process...Maybe earth has the flu

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ziggystar60

could not agree with you more ,the media as you said just latch onto an event then highlight every similar occurence, keeping the masses in a constant state of panic.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
That's why I love this site. No matter how crazy your theory is chances are somebody on here believes it. Harrp has been acting up lately... Time to shut it down?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I would just like to add a quote from the video posted in the OP.

"This photo was actually taken before the big tsunami hit the coast of Malaysia, and what we are seeing is the 'Aurora Borealis'. They occur anytime there is an electro-magnetic interference in the ionosphere. They say that when they turn harp on, the colors get really wild up there"

"And the other thing that's interesting, was that before the tsunami, there were no pre-tremors, no warning it just happened."

Did anyone actually take the time to watch the video? I'm just curious. It is quite interesting....

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

Hi, thank you.

I believe you are correct...especially with you tube and people uploading their own videos all the time. We are definitely seeing alot more of it.

What I meant though, and I might be wrong. Is that, in the last say 10 years or so, we have had earthquakes. And most were not accompanied by earthquake lights... I'm just wondering why the last three have shared this similarity.

I don't know everything though, and I don't spend the whole day researching...so I don't mind being corrected.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   

It's not odd at all, as we don't know the mechanism that creates them. That's why I made my quip about objectivity.

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join