It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd noise in my head yesterday

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Kyle...are you just plain stupid, naive, or a shill with cointellpro/NSA? you have no clue or you are in a panic. If you can't see it, I suggest you get a TV dinner, PBR and watch "24" where you will be safer.

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

It's based on logic not evidence but check out John Chang's video:

www.youtube.com...

I studied with Chunyi Lin springforestqigong.com... who is like John Chang but is now proven by the Mayo Clinic, the top hospital in the world!

So if the Mayo Clinic is not good enough evidence then try Yan Xin -- qigong master publishing top science research with Harvard medical doctors:

content.karger.com...

He has several research journal articles published -- evidence.

As for my own model -- ultrasound ionizes the electrochemicals of the lower body and through the vagus nerve the serotonin turns to '___' and then is further ionized as pineal gland photoelectric energy -- alchemy -- that's from my own experience.

I actually went to the doctor because I had inner ear pressure and he looked at my ears -- no problem everything is fine.

So I had to confront that it was from my qigong full lotus alchemy training which I did to complete my masters degree. Yes you can read my masters thesis from 2000 on qigong and sound healing here:

www.hiddenmysteries.org...

My blog gives links to half a dozen articles and books, etc. I have online all free - here's an interview about my training:

www.martialdevelopment.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Kyle, this absolutely belongs on ATS 100%

Man Shoots 5, Killing One, In a Georgia Shopping Mall
By RONALD SMOTHERS, Special to The New York Times
Published: April 25, 1990

"Susan Matlock, a spokeswoman for the De Kalb County Department of Public Safety, quoted police investigators as saying they learned from doctors at the Georgia Regional Hospital, a state mental health complex here, that Mr. Brady had been diagnosed as ''homicidal and suicidal'' before his release.

The Associated Press quoted Col. M. F. Ferguson of the De Kalb County police as saying a document found in Mr. Brady's pocket said he suffered from delusions, ''can be hostile, threatening, and has a history of alcohol abuse.'' During questioning, the police said, Mr. Brady talked of God and about a ''mechanical device'' inside him controlling his actions."

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
@kyle.....in all due respect....get a clue and get one fast before martial law is declared soon and your life in the USA is turned upside down

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Kyle....I chose to be here and if you read the "rant" you might, just might link Muther Hubbard to the cause. Otherwise prepare yourself for a roller coaster ride the elites have planned for you and yours.....

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Kurt,

This was exactly the place to put your post. What I wrote has everything to do with what MIGHT Be going on. Certainly there could be personal health problems in the Head, no one here is a doctor or one of the low life elites that I'm speaking of......

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Kurt, thats exactly the purpose.......thanks for this post.

www.eric.ed.gov...

www.eric.ed.gov... chType_0=no&accno=ED075739

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

That's some creepy PDF you linked -- chopping off the ears of quakers to keep them from moving to Massachusetts in the 17th C.?? Wow I never knew. Welcome to the New World oh pacifist religious heretics....

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
@drew, I haven't really covered the most creepy. Its gets worse. This is only scratching the surface. you see, its possible that the "watchers" are saying damn they've linked this up with our nanotechnology. go figure. This whole thing if the truth be known is just "just out of this world".....

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by tgambill

Ha! I've already covered that 10 years ago -- check out my Actual Matrix Plan expose:

nonduality.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

Thanks for the reply. If you remember, we spoke a few years ago about some of this via email. I had many strange experiences back then, including having EHS a few times. I was in a constant state of meditation, took on a vegetarian diet, and barely slept for nearly a year with tremendous energy.

It really wasn't all fun and games, though. While I may have had paranormal experiences, increased my intuitive abilities, and gained awareness, I also think that somehow it opened up a lot of darkness in me. I'm not sure if this was spirits of some sort, or if it was just my own unconscious evils...I just know that my mind became so incredibly warped from all the meditation that I finally stopped 100% and became much more interested in world affairs than esoteric pursuits.

I guess if it does benefit you, then by all means continue. As for myself, I'm out!

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

What happens is that yoga and meditation gives you conscious awareness of your otherwise unconscious "automatic" nervous system functions.

So yes you become aware of evil, etc. -- modern left brain dominant reality projects subconscious emotional blockages as external technological (right hand dominant) evil -- that's the evolution of civilization. Nature is right brain dominant with left-hand asymmetric carbon-based molecules.

The process is impersonal and the full lotus is based on the complementary opposites of harmonic resonance --

who is listening? No ONE is listening -- the music makes us.... This is the logical truth, inferring the source of the I-thought.

In deep sleep there is no ONE to experience evil, etc. -- the pure consciousness then creates light as the holographic universe.

Michael Talbot's Holographic Universe book is a great model for this reality --

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by drew hempel

A lot of that went over my head. All I can really say in response is that I'm right brained, left handed..

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
SO what did you cover? the fake ET scare or the Coming NWO? You are never done covering it as each day, each generation is subject to forgetting. It is designed by the Masons, Jesuits, Illuminati and Zionist. You don't cover this and stop. you become relentless and focused until they find you, imprison you or kill you. So, we shall cover this another 10 years......however, in reality it is now ready to become a world dictatorship as soon as Israel attacks or provokes a war with Iran and then the crime wave planned by CIA will sweep the USA to justify declaration of marital law.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Well the third eye transcends the right-left brain thing so I just sit in full lotus.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
haha no i was just wondering what the hell the noise in my head was I was just throwing out reasons why this is appropriate on ats because some people just want to down on everybody when there really is no reason for them to be like that other than their lack of a life

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurt Turner

What about a lack of death?

www.theparafactor.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
i wasn't talking about you and my computer doesn't play that so I was talking about the guy saying i posted this in the wrong section...

what as the lack of death thing?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
You will find a lot of low life cointellpro or NSA intell monitors and shills stirring up trouble and shilling for the government.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join