It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confirmed this morning: 24th MARCH 2010 IS DOOMSDAY

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
24th March 2010 - Start of a massive worldwide Stock and Bond market crash worldwide.
After this, everyone will KNOW that they recovery is over. And with the markets in shreds, raising new sovereign debt to service the old will become impossible. And the US as well as the UK, Greece etc will be unable to service their debts any more.

EXPLANATION

Why is everyone so narrow-minded as to think that the trigger for the collapse of the US and world economy will come from within the USA? On the principle of "the market always discounts", an accident comes from where you DO NOT EXPECT IT.

In 1987, the first stock market to crash was the London, falling 12% in one morning.

Consider:-

- In 15 months or so, Gordo Brown has more than doubled the UK national debt.
- Inflation has taken off
- Recovery growth figures are really weak and wishy-washy
- The Trade gap has widened into a crevasse as Brown's stimulus benefits only the Chinese economy at the UK taxpayers cost - reported two days ago.
- Retail sales have suffered one of their worst ever slumps in the first couple of months - reported a couple of days ago.
- Brown is absolutely refusing to perform ANY spending cuts
- The Fitch Credit Rating Agency has warned that the UK is about to be downgraded from AAA to AA
- There has been a persistent run on sterling in the last few days and UK bonds have been falling sharply

To secure re-election, Gordo Brown is almost certain to have a "giveaway budget.. This will clearly be the last straw and trigger a panic as a debt downgrade will be feared..

This economically lethal cocktail will be presented on the afternoon of 24th March 2010, the equivalent to about 10am to Noon.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Where are you getting your info?

If this is true its time...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I would like some links please and a little clearer explanation as to how you came up with date.Thanks

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Where did you get this information? What are you using for your source?

I need a link to a source for what you have posted before I can consider it please. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sugarmonkey

Wow that was almost an online equivalent to a jinx.
You almost owed me an online Coke.lol

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
lol ok, ill make sure to get ready for that lol.

im really really worried about gordo clown btw. shakin in my boots right now

dont get worked up over more opinionated prophesies.

"OMG BUT IT JUST HHHAAASS TO HAPPEN"

paranoia is worse than gordo any day.

besides if you are already prepared, whats to worry about?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by genius/idoit
reply to post by sugarmonkey

Wow that was almost an online equivalent to a jinx.
You almost owed me an online Coke.lol

I think I do own you a Coke! That was tight.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
There's nothing wrong with the Dollar collapsing. If anything it will help our cause! We're going to have to basically start from scratch, because we've screwed up so bad. There isn't enough money to pay off any debts, so we'll have to erase them, and if we erase them, we can start new! Too bad it had to get this intense before we could make a change.. But I just think it's all part of a new beginning.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Found an interesting article on Gordon Brown's budget announcement on the 24th. Brown is warning that the economic storm is not over which is interesting because he's always harping on about how he's saved the economy.

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 10-3-2010 by SpaceMonkeys]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Mod Note: You Have An Urgent U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 3/10/2010 by semperfortis]

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
- In 15 months or so, Gordo Brown has more than doubled the UK national debt.
REFERENCE EXAMPLE: www.statistics.gov.uk...
- Inflation has taken off
REFERENCE EXAMPLE:
www.independent.co.uk...
- Recovery growth figures are really weak and wishy-washy
REFERENCE EXAMPLE: www.independent.co.uk...
- The Trade gap has widened into a crevasse as Brown's stimulus benefits only the Chinese economy at the UK taxpayers cost - reported two days ago.
REFERENCE EXAMPLE: news.bbc.co.uk...
- Retail sales have suffered one of their worst ever slumps in the first couple of months - reported a couple of days ago.
REFERENCE EXAMPLE: news.bbc.co.uk...
- Brown is absolutely refusing to perform ANY spending cuts
REFERENCE EXAMPLE: www.guardian.co.uk...
- The Fitch Credit Rating Agency has warned that the UK is about to be downgraded from AAA to AA
REFERENCE EXAMPLE: www.cnbc.com...
- There has been a persistent run on sterling in the last few days and UK bonds have been falling sharply
REFERENCE EXAMPLE: blogs.telegraph.co.uk...

+45 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
This thread... 60 seconds of my life none will give me back.

+58 more 
posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ucalien
This thread... 60 seconds of my life none will give me back.

Great! For a worthless life so obviously awash with cheap game shows, soap opera, Oprah and other trash, seeing it whittled away is clearly a fine achievement.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by aristocrat2

Hey man. I recall you made a similar statement about a month ago. No specific date like this one, but I do think you said a collapse was eminent, like within 45 days or so. I'm simply asking that if you're wrong on this date, you back off from prophesizing. A lot of people on ATS agree that a collapse is coming sometime in the near future, but nobody seems to be able to pin down a date. We've seen many of these types of threads come and go..

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I firmly believe that this will not happen

No I do not think the markets are fine, I believe that so much money has been thrown at it that it has a band-aid on it for a while. It will eventually come tumbling down but not on the date given.

too many doom and gloom things these days, let it just happen already

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

I think this doom date hinges around Gordo anouncing the 24th March as last budget day before the UK elections..

The nasty sniping has started, David Cameron has to undermine Gordon Brown and in doing so he has to erode Gordo's market credibiity, undermine all his economic policies.. which opens a whole new can of worms for the markets to deal with and respond to.

Then add the external pressures the stirling has faced recently, and the assumption this Gov will try to buy votes in this last budget on the 24th.. while the tories have said if they get into power they will have an emergency budget..

It certainly could add up to a tinder box ready to explode that could have a major knock on effect.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
What should I do with my money?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
im confused by your post... maybe i'll read it again later and hopefully i'll understand what you trying to say here

-peace

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by thoughtsfull
reply to post by unityemissions

I think this doom date hinges around Gordo anouncing the 24th March as last budget day before the UK elections..

Announced this morning.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join