It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the 4th reich dinosaurs ....... vs. God

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Many thanks to Alaskan Man for perhaps the greatest picture I've ever seen!

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Pakd-on-mystery

I have to agree with you. this is the best thread title of March so far and quite possibly the entire year.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

I thought alchemy is just harmonic energies that combine to make are holographic universe?? how do u know all this stuff?? and why did u say the moon iss antartica?? lol

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by BreakinThEwaLL

I'm making it all up as I go, is how I know all this. Some bits are vague allusions to mythology (In both Japan and Korea, they see a bunny in the moon instead of a man. In one he's making rice cakes; in the other, he's making medicine. I can never remember which). Some are allusions to other threads and conspiracy theories. One's an allusion to an inside joke between myself and two friends who don't even come here.

It really unsettles me how gullible some people here are... I was being satirical, and a couple people got that, but apparently not everyone. I made up a bunch of crap in another thread, and someone U2U'd me about how I knew it there, too. I felt really awful because I thought it was clear that I was making it up. I wonder how many conspiracy theories get started that very same way?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Solasis]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
i was about say this guy is either full of bs...or has no idea wth hes talkin about lol...i agree alot of people are gullible u just have to find out the info and back it up with the facts and not to many people do that

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
If this is the best you can do for a thread - how about DON'T. We'd all appreciate it.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonman1111
I think he means to say, the fourth reich is Israel.

Seems ignorant that you Imply Israel is the fourth Reich as Israel is the chosen people of God.

Chosen for what to bring about his prophecy? maybe but not the evil as that of the Devil.

Einstein was Jew and look what he brought to the table.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
reply to post by MrVertigo

Where are the Dinosaurs?

We were promised Dinosaurs!!!

Here you go: Nazi dinosaurs.

Enjoy.

hahaha, I gotta check this comic.

He briefly wreaks havoc in the downtown before being driven back to his home dimension by a housecat which changes sizes when agitated.

<< 1   >>

join