It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The U.S. Congress Trades as Ron Paul!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by timewalker
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

I also did a Google on Traded as Ron Paul because of the other posters comment on it being viral, all I got was this thread.

I am interested to see if this has become a firestorm.

I doubt that, most of ATS has hardly paid attention to it, how could it be a controversy elsewhere without being a controversy here.

The only thing definate about the OP is the Title that the U.S. Congress Trades as RON PAUL.

What that might mean is all speculative at this point.

It's questions to conspiracists and skeptics alike to consider and look for explanations.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Yeah, I hope, no offense, it's a dud. I like Ron Paul. It would be a shame. The only person who seems to speak genuinely, turning out to be a bad guy.

But as I said in my first post, what a great cover. Grandpa

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Yeah, I hope, no offense, it's a dud. I like Ron Paul. It would be a shame. The only person who seems to speak genuinely, turning out to be a bad guy.

But as I said in my first post, what a great cover. Grandpa

The truth is I like Ron Paul too but the fact of the matter is because of his popularity and the trust and faith people are putting into him we should ask some critical questions about him for no other reason than look at what we have been getting everytime someone says things like hope and change and I will fix the problem.

I would like to believe Ron Paul and Denis Kuchinich to are the last of the good guys?

But in a barrel full of rotten apples...

How do we know?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I know what you mean. He almost seems to be to good to be true, and you know how that usually turns out.

It's a shame it's come to this. It is hard to trust any politician.

There's two things you don't want to see made, laws and sausage.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

I know what you mean. He almost seems to be to good to be true, and you know how that usually turns out.

It's a shame it's come to this. It is hard to trust any politician.

There's two things you don't want to see made, laws and sausage.

Actually my Polish Maternal Grandfather made a mean kilbeasa

but its a more pallatable process when done at home.

The truth is that another 4 year run of a politician that the voters trusted that turned out to be untrustworthy in the white house would probably do us all in.

Very hard looks should be taken at anyone in the Presidential pack this time around.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Almost made me cringe over Ron Paul not being who we think he is but he has been to authentic this entire time. He reminds me of a nagging grandmother that just cares about all of us, warning us and protecting us from danger. On the other hand, Obama, while charming, definitely comes off as a preacher, a salesman, whom believes in his message but not the people.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Almost made me cringe over Ron Paul not being who we think he is but he has been to authentic this entire time. He reminds me of a nagging grandmother that just cares about all of us, warning us and protecting us from danger. On the other hand, Obama, while charming, definitely comes off as a preacher, a salesman, whom believes in his message but not the people.

Let us hope in fact he is, the people could use a break and a savoir long about now.

Hopefully we still deserve one!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

Yes, from here. I'll go back and grab some of them. They change and new ones are added every time I search ... but, yep, all from this thread.

Give me a while, I'll try to grab a handfull and I'm on dialup. Be back in a bit.

Okay, I can't find the Utube one this time but I'll keep trying.
Here's the first one and I saw this earlier ... and it links back here.
www.strangerthanfiction.org...

And then RP's fan site is ablaze with the same thing ... but you'll have to see it now since it's a "roller" - in other words - it won't look like that tomorrow and I don't know how to grab the URL for that one. www.dailypaul.com...

Be back in a bit again.

This one has it because they subscribed to the RTS feed www.insidetheshadows.com...

And I ahem read on another site that Rothchild owns Israel on that same Dun and Bradstreet - haven't checked that one out yet!
Sorry, getting goofy here - it's late.

I can't check these two out because I don't have Java (long story) - but - looks like ATS direct feeds everything to Twitter!

twitter.com...

tweetmeme.com...

[edit on 5/3/2010 by Trexter Ziam]

Thanks for the updates and all the links, nice job at tracking the reaction to this.

Hopefully good things come from it.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I am thinking left field comes to mind.

Sorry Proto, I will reread through all of this again in the morn when the C&C wears off.

Initial scanning of all proffered info so far-left field. When chaos is analyzed, yes congruences happen, does not mean there is something to it.

Yes, I am WAY out there right now.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

No worries my friend, this is something that might merrit some serious clear headed thought.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Just a quick thought, don't shoot me if it's already been "debunked" as I haven't read the entire thread.

What if, Ron Paul is a puppet master? And he's building up to take presidency after Obama fails? People will look back at his "outspokeness" and basically BEG him to take office.

Once he's there, "boom", mission accomplished and America's screwed?

I certainly hope that's not the case as I've staunchly defended and cheered for Ron Paul, I love the guy...

Just my 0.2 of course.

FK

PS
Edited for spelling.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Frontkjemper]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

^^ I think this type of thread is great, to be asking the right questions without making grand assumptions and gathering a lynch mob by post #10 but as far as Ron Paul being the guy pulling the strings from the very beginning, I don't know about that, it's all a bit cliche, and repeating the same message over and over but I guess that is what we are now accustomed to, being screwed over every 4 years...

I personally think Ron Pauls message and voting record has been carried far too long and too consistently to be a "fakie". I still have hope that there is at least one good person left in our representation.

Heres to the best...!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   
Late notes that may be helpful.

1. The RP fansite URL was OLD (October or something?) and is not a "roller" and was not linked to this thread.

2. I can't get this pdf but it MIGHT answer questions : foryourcustomers.dnb.com...

3. The note (without a URL) about the Rothschild and Israel was an OLD one too ... not linking back to this thread.

4. Others that DID link here were because of ATS RTS and Mixed Media ... so, your thread title showed up on other sites who subscribed to the RTS feed.

5. This issue with Dun and Bradstreet goes a long ways back! I found two links I'll U2U because I'm not sure we are allowed to link to the particular person's site ... but, the jest of it is back in 2007 the SAME deal was going on in England with all their MP's listed.

Seems it's just a dummy, placeholder and that to be listed as an entity you have to have the 9 digit number ... so, this is just a poorly designed website. They just gather known information from the net and put your search query in a dummy placeholder so they can SELL you the DB# and/or a full report. Domain name servers do the same dirty tricks.

The listings have no meaning in and of themselves. If you find a 9 digit DB number with the same information, THEN, you MIGHT have a story. Until then, it looks like case closed to me.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I have always said on here that Ron Paul is a whiny winging protagonist and would never be the El Prezidente of the USA because of this idiosyncrasy. So perhaps this is proof he is the bus driver steering the clowns who bought his "America for Americans" concept over the cliff ?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
There is no doubt in my mind Ron Paul is a good man. I judge men by their actions and history and he has been consistent for 30+ years. Not only consistent in the basic conservative ideas but the ones that no one else cares about like the constitution and civil liberties.

It is very easy to spot a wolf in sheep's clothing. Once you are awake it is impossible to be tricked. People like Beck are frauds because they speak of freedoms and constitution then support patriot acts and "locking up truthers." NWO cronies always screw up, they always let something slip and in this day and age we can monitor them everyday and they just can't trick us anymore. Ron Paul never waivers he is a stalwart defender of everything we want in a society imo.

Those of us who are awake get anxious, we think that the establishment would actually have a man preach things, they themselves hate, for over 30 years in hopes that there would be a huge awakening and they could use him to infiltrate the movement. The problem is he hasn't changed his tune. Thus not affecting our resolve what so ever.

Obama taught the constitution yet supported the extending of the patriot act. Bush said he was against nation building and wanted smaller government yet we got the opposite. Politicians always slip up and most of the time it doesn't even take a year and they are exposed. Ron Paul has been consistently constitutional for over 30 years.

First of all I don't even know what the TS is even on about tbh I don't know what relevance. If anything this could be an attempt to get the patriot movement to turn on Ron Paul. It would be easy because many in the patriot movement love to attack there own, which imo is why we lose all the time. Being labeled the head of a group doesn't mean you control that group so I will give RP the benefit of the doubt until his "actions" betray me.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Beefcake

Beefcake, glad to see you back. Have not seen your perspective for awhile.

2nd line

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
You know what, we need to be skeptic about EVERYONE. Even those people we think are good, kind hearted people that actually care about the masses.

If we don't question everything, there is no way to know the truth. And even then, you still don't know if you're getting a straight answer.

Ron Paul could easily be a good guy and then be transcended into a bad guy if elected into presidency. Or he could be a bad guy, coming off as one of the good guys, and screw us all over in the long run as well.

OR we may find he really is a good guy and always has been... but to be honest even if he is, who is to say tptb will allow him to get anywhere near the presidential seat? I think he'd be assassinated before that were to happen... that's just how things work. Either you play ball with tptb or you get shut down. Plain and simple.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Before we let you tell us Ron Paul is on the take, how do we know you are not on the take? Ron Paul seems to be upsetting the ptb applecart with getting so many followers. Maybe this is an attempt by paid stooges to undercut his following.We trust Ron Paul because he has a history of being trustworthy. Nobody else seems to be trustworthy..I am really surprised that you would jump on it without contacting Ron Paul. This is called like slander. You should give a decent person a chance to refute slander before broadcasting.
There are a lot of not so decent people out there, that don't deserve the benefit of the doubt. We gave Obama the benefit of the doubt before he got into office. Half of our country gives the government the benefit of the doubt when it comes to 911. The real villains, Cheney, Brzezinski, Scowcroft, Bush Sr., Kissinger, etc deserve prison. But instead of sending them to prison our society gives them not only the benefit of the doubt, but unquestioning adoration and a speaking platform. Three of them, Zbigniew Brzezinski, Brent Scowcroft, & Leon Panetta will be speaking at the Norman campus of OU's Foreign Policy Conference March 8, 2010. It would be nice to see a transcript. I doubt if anyone will be allowed to ask any pointed questions.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by m khan]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
The OP needs to settle down, paranoia has taken hold! First off, read the man's books for christ's sake. He has never said anything remotely contrary to what he has published for all to see, which is quite different than what the Prez did. You may be a sheep, but he isn't a wolf, he's an f-ing grizzly bear or whatever the hell eats wolves! And by the way, what significance would it have if his name would have been the only one you found?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by m khan

You're joking right? Yeah just let me call up Ron Paul, I have him on speed dial #7, give me 5 minutes it's 7:30am exactly I'm sure he's up having a coffee as we speak...

Seriously I understand what you're saying but we're not jumping to conclusions we're simply asking questions. If you'd have read through the whole thread you'd have noticed that.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join