It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unanimous Declaration of the Resistance!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by pumpkinorange

I think you will find that he has a scottish accent, not irish

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

This is about 2 years maybe more old now. Heard it a long while ago and thought to myself, thats a catchy tune to get people to march to your beat. I always take these things with a grain of salt, I like the message but it's lackluster at best. Lets be honestsay anything with dramatic music playing and it sounds like your a saint, I wonder if this video would've caught so much attention if there wasn't any music.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

Maybe the music is old (I too recall hearing it in a similar video)... but the message appears new. If you made it to the end of the video he says it's "March the 4th, 2010".

You're right though; the dramatic music plays right to our emotions all too well.

Still, I think it's the message we should focus on... not the music or pictures.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!Succinctly written to say the least. If i was going to foment real resistance, rebellion and rapid transformation...and wanted to remain somewhat hidden whilst i did that...then having a fascade or storefront that propounded love, peace, consciousness and the like would be a great diversionary measure. Mr Vietch and his mates are an interesting group.
and understand how to play the game uite well. thanks for bringing this here Ugie1028.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Here is my take on Civil Wars, Revolutions with fighting and killing.

TPTB win either way, because they fund the idiots running around shooting each other, whatever side people pick.

First by manufacturing all arms, ammunition, then after all the dumb asses are done fighting, killing, destroying, raising food prices, manipulating markets, then the TPTB fund the rebuilding.

When will people actually learn.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
[edit on (3/5/10) by gnosis111]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I wish I could see vids on the computer I'm on - but they're disabled.

I'm all for a revolution. I wrote my "mini manifesto" here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

I hope we do gently revolt against the PTB.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The only way something of such nature would be effective is if the people responsible for our current system were, for lack of a better idea at the moment, but "removed" from their biological continuance.

Would be taking those in the top 1%.

That is hte only way such an endeavor would be accomplishable.

THe concept is mind boggeling, but do able. with the right and just people capable and in the lead.. it might actually work.. but I am not such a person. So I will defer to greater minds for such.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is a video from the Love Police (based in London) Please see there Youtube Channel www.youtube.com... are doing very good work.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
S&F!!!!

Originally posted by ugie1028
*sniping snip*!

Just found this video on Face book. I downloaded it and uploaded it to my YT account so i can share it, but wow. this video kind of sent chills down my spine.

Did i just hear this video right? did he just make a call to arms internationally against the elites in this world?

what do you guys think?

Video:

EDIT: Found author, The love police.
www.cveitch.org...

Thanks Dog Dish & gwydionblack!

[edit on 3/4/2010 by ugie1028]

Is that July4Patriot on Youtube? He is a former Marine that seperated due to current Government policies and formed his own Militia with many other ex-servicemembers in preparations for the 2nd Revolution. Another group is called Oath Keepers doing the same thing.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by Mine Not Yours]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Who is this person?

July4Patriot - Former Marine

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
You want to know what Charlie Veitch and his friends are about? They are about doing what you do here anonymously out on the streets visible to everyone.

They are very courageous folks. Take the time to watch his video's. Even if you are not into what he is doing, you gotta respect his courage.

link   
reply to post by Coup_Detat_Cam

Ya it must be just a re-screen because I'm absolutely positive I've seen this video 2-3 years ago. Also it may just be saying the posted date which means absolutely nothing. Yeah the message gets drowned out by all that emotional crap though, people don't seem to realize that.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by NoJoker13]

link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by smyleegrl

I just found it. I posted it as fast as i could. investigating it right now. yea, asking for funds in the end seems like a scam, but what if this guys legit?

what would this mean?

reply to post by patmac

Civil world war. Yup, the video definitely makes it seem like it.

I believe that this is what we might see in 2012. Not the destruction of the earth but since we are in an age of knowledge, who knows what Dec 21 2012 will hold for us. I think that with our current administration that is pushing for total Government control...this will be the end result.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Occasionally the tree of Liberty must be watered with the blood of Patriots and Tyrants.'

Thomas Jefferson

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
This video is not a repost, it is new

[edit on 5-3-2010 by regdayne]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Coup_Detat_Cam

Also he's been a member on You-tube since 06. You can see it all here www.youtube.com...

So I still definently think I saw this a while ago.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by regdayne

Can you give me proof of that? Because I'm positive I've seen this before, and I don't mean the posted date. I need confirmation from this guy that the video isn't 3 years old.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Join the resistance www.facebook.com...

The end of fear....

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13
[more

Defo a new vid .....

Question him urself on his youtube channel www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join