It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unanimous Declaration of the Resistance!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by hermes.trismegistus
reply to post by ugie1028

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!Succinctly written to say the least. If i was going to foment real resistance, rebellion and rapid transformation...and wanted to remain somewhat hidden whilst i did that...then having a fascade or storefront that propounded love, peace, consciousness and the like would be a great diversionary measure. Mr Vietch and his mates are an interesting group.
and understand how to play the game uite well. thanks for bringing this here Ugie1028.

That was my take on these guys as well. And hey everyone, ive just signed up here after lurking for a while (i wont say where else ive been!!), but there is a world of difference in quality of some 'sites'!.

Anyway, I have a subscription to cveitch youtube channel and have been following them for a while. I think their the real deal, although there is an 'Olly the Octupus' that hangs around with them and does them no favours.

As I understand it, this charlie is ex-british army, and as the poster ive quoted states, I think the love and peace stuff means hes mostly left alone.

'Walking backwards, so you can't sneak up on me.'

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
another similar video from 09, I'm trying to go further back gimme more time but this is clearly a recreation that this "guy" is either taking credit for or re-posting. www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by regdayne

No need I already found an older one with the same dialogue.

www.youtube.com...

If I need to I'll find older.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Is this guy connected to the Sons of the American Revolution?

They supposedly put out a video with basically the same message recently that used the music from the Last of the Mohicans too.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

!!!!!!!! yes it is similar....because it is based on the declaration of independance!!! which is an old speech...the video you just linked is the declaration of independance!!

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yeah, I think the speech itself is old hat, but its context is becoming more revelant everyday.

And to see more and more groups from different nations makes you wonder, maybe the storms a' coming.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
www.facebook.com...
(The Resistance)

www.youtube.com.../a/u/0/RBySEu0B974
(The Love Police)

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Correct me if im wrong but arent these guys part of the free man of the land movement under article 61 of the magna carta 1215. Lawfull rebellion, to do with the noblemen of england risin because king john gave the crown to the crown temple/vatican to save being excommunicated from the church? Hence all crown land including the usa belongs to the crown temple based in the city of london at chancery house please anyone???

[edit on 5-3-2010 by cosmodromia tis parnasida]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

No it isn't it has the same changes in it that this guy, "claims" to have made. Since if you've been on his page he claims to have "changed" a few sentences.

[edit on 5-3-2010 by NoJoker13]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

I don't wish to argue over something trivial. It is the overall message that is important. Please take the time to watch some of his videos.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The first three minutes of that video is about the width of my thumb at a resolution of 1920 x 1200. Apart from that, what can I say? Blame is much better to give than receive.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I agree 150% with this guy I believe the same way he does as we all should we are the masses we can stop this Empire ruling over us its are turn to rule this planet the people should be in charge not some losers in suits make millions of dollars a year.

The only problem we have wars is because of government without them no more wars.

With the right man in office like Ron Paul we can change how this is all going to turn out.

Its going to be a mess worse than any war its going to be American citzens killing thier our troops because some will listen to thier commander and chief because they will pull a false flag and blame the truthers I mean if you what politics news they already blame them all they need to do is thier false flag and they got us.

Then other countrys will get involved and we will get nuked.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian78

welcome to ATS membership.

my threads always bring out the lurkers.

I don't know much about the guy, but he seems like a cool chap.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Agreed.

2nd Line.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkspARCS
Is this guy connected to the Sons of the American Revolution?

I was wondering that too. But he is speaking the truth.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join