It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wake Up Call!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I present for you today your WAKE UP CALL!

This video is 2 hours 29 minutes and 55 very valuable seconds of your lives. Think of what you could accomplish in that period of time were you to ignore this video. You could take in a new movie at the Grand, maybe enjoy a coke and some popcorn. You could spend the evening curled up on the couch watching some of the fine programming available while eating a hot pocket. Maybe read a good Harlequin romance and sip on a hot coffee. It could be the refrigerator is empty and you need to grab some groceries. Or you could just take a nice nap all snug like a bug in a rug.

As you see a lot of "important" things could be done if you just ignore this video but you must choose instead to watch this video. You must take the time to sit down in an uncomfortable chair in front of your computer and watch this film. Who am I to tell you what you "must" do? I am nobody. I am just a guy, but I am a guy standing in front of your house and trying desperately to warn you that it is on fire. While others are walking by letting it burn, I am banging relentlessly on your door trying to get your attention. I am running into your house grabbing up your children from their slumber and bringing them safely from danger. I am banging on your chest trying to resuscitate your heart now stopped from smoke inhilation. I am running back into the inferno and rounding up your pets while grabbing the family albums. I hope you understand now just how strongly I feel about this. You don't have to see the fire to know that it is there. You don't have to feel the heat or smell the smoke for it to do its damage.

I am praying to My God in Heaven that you please accept this WAKE UP CALL and put on hold your busy lives to watch this very important information. I pray that God open your hearts and minds to this information. I pray that God given discernment give you the ability to accept and understand what it presents. It is in Jesus name that I ask this Amen.

I am simply your Brother. I am simply trying to help you, my Brothers and Sisters, as I must.

Watch it, Spread it far and wide - don't be just lukewarm, be on fire. Ba a shining light on the hill for all the World to see.

God Bless

video.google.com...#

[edit on 1-3-2010 by WWJFKD]
edit on 12/2/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Just a bunch of the same stuff that is in every NWO documentary, nothing special here. Let me check my BS list
Uses Matrix reference in the begining √
overuse of bad doom and gloom music √
JFK's secret society speech snipet √
No original content, just a collection of works by others √
David Icke involved √

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Just a bunch of the same stuff that is in every NWO documentary, nothing special here. Let me check my BS list
David Icke involved √

Thanks for the report zaiger.

Was going to post saying I would appreciate at LEAST learning the topic.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
David Icke involved √

Thank you for taking the time out your arguably busy schedule to view the first 5 minutes of this 2 hour 29 minute and 55 second film and to tacitly imply that others ignore it all together.

God Bless

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I'll watch it, OP - I've got it bookmarked. I do agree, thus far, with what you have written.

Sadly, you can warn people all day long, believe me, I try to warn them too - but they are set in their "scoffer" ways and pretty much are spiritually asleep.

I do believe as the end days tick off for us, and things really, really start popping on Planet Earth, there will be some that it will finally get their attention.

Flagged thread for effort.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

Sorry but anyone who has watched at least 4 conspiracy theory documentaries can bet that they have seen at least 2 hours of this movie. This movie is nothing "new" it is just a rip off of work done by others. This was probably done to get their own video taken down off youtube and other video sites for copyright violations so it could appear like the movie is being "supressed".

***Spoiler Alert***
NWO controlls the world through the banking system and war.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Yo Zaiger!

We don't mind you ruining this *important film* for yourself...

But we do mind ruining it for others...

Hold your breath bro!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WWJFKD

all the things you suggested sound better then watching yet another conspiracy video made poorly using a video editor with no jive!!!

we need some actumentaries! not these boring videos maybe I should make one that can keep me awake, most of these i get 1 minute in and Im like here we go again, same thing, same message, different video title

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Let me ask you something. I suspect - maybe you are awake. How were you awoken? Could it have been one of these boring documentaries possibly? If you are awake then why would you want to discourage others from awakening?

Maybe you are just one of the gang who saw the whole thing for what it is at the time. or maybe somebody shared information with you. And where did they get that information? Could they have also gotten it from one of these boring documentaries with no "jive"?

Please do not discourage others from taking that critical step towards their awakening. We all deserve a chance to see it from both angles. They own the airwaves and we have boring documentaries. And I can tell you anyone going through the awakening initially is anything but bored. Most are like a sponge for a least a couple of months, absorbing anything they can get their hands on. Please don't impede their journey down the rabbit hole through discouragement. At one time all of this information was new to us as well and thankfully no one ever stood in the way of my discovery.

God Bless

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
This video is absolute rubbish. Very poor quality sound drowned out by music.

top topics

join