It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by k3456789

The only parasite I see in this thread is a troll, and you do not belong here sir.

Mods, I have sent an alert to you.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Hello everyone!
I will have to say that i have been experiencing the same thing for the past 6 months or so. I have been meditating and thinking nothing but good thoughts for the last 2 months. 2 days before the Chile earthquake i had this loud ringing pierce my ears. It literally almost crippled me enough to bring me to my knees. About 2 days before that i had a very odd dream that included the statue of liberty falling to pieces and earthquakes. I have always heard a ringing in my ears since i was little. If I'm quiet and alone and meditating its more prominent but if i'm out and about i forget about it. I kind of feel like i can hear the vibrations if that makes any sense. I've had the last 2 days off and have really felt like #. Kinda depressed with bad headaches that don't seem like normal headaches. I really have no reason to be depressed at all! I cant figure out whats wrong with me
At least i know I'm not going crazy and other people are experiencing it too.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet84
It feels like there is something in the air today. Actually this whole week. I have noticed everyone seems on edge and very negative. At work, I can feel the tension in the air. It's like you can "cut it with a knife." I have another "migraine" today. Something defiantly feels off about today.

I know people have talked about sounds seeming louder than normal, but has anyone noticed light?

I have always experienced sound being louder, but this past month light has seemed so much brighter to me and at times really bothers my eyes. I just had my eyes checked 2 days ago and everything is fine. Might just be my eyes.

Had a strange dream last night about a volcano erupting.... but can't seem to remember anything else.

The brighter vision is a very common occurrence with people who are awakening to the NOW. Lagging focus creates a dimmer reality, in combination with historically depressed states of mind.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
This sounds a lot like you have bruxism, one of the first things humans diagnosed. Basically, you are stressed and are clenching your teeth at night.

I have this problem too and need to wear a mouth guard. Here's why I think you are clenching your teeth:

1. You mentioned a migraine feeling in your right temple. You can clench one sided, and it makes your jaw muscle sore, especially at the temples.

2. You say it feels like a freight train hit you in the morning. This is because when you clench your teeth at night, you bite with force MUCH harder than you ever would normally while chewing.

Get a mouth guard, and go see a dentist.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sh1fty

Thanks for your response sh1fty, however if that were to be true, then ALL of us would be guilty of grinding our teeth at night. I think there is something more at work here than what science can explain, but I appreciate your contribution to the thread.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristIsHere
Hello everyone!
I will have to say that i have been experiencing the same thing for the past 6 months or so. I have been meditating and thinking nothing but good thoughts for the last 2 months. 2 days before the Chile earthquake i had this loud ringing pierce my ears. It literally almost crippled me enough to bring me to my knees. About 2 days before that i had a very odd dream that included the statue of liberty falling to pieces and earthquakes. I have always heard a ringing in my ears since i was little. If I'm quiet and alone and meditating its more prominent but if i'm out and about i forget about it. I kind of feel like i can hear the vibrations if that makes any sense. I've had the last 2 days off and have really felt like #. Kinda depressed with bad headaches that don't seem like normal headaches. I really have no reason to be depressed at all! I cant figure out whats wrong with me
At least i know I'm not going crazy and other people are experiencing it too.

Thank you for your addition to the thread. I think it's safe to say that there is indeed something at work here. Like I have said before, every new person that responds to this thread and contributes something helps further the search for truth in what we are experiencing. Please keep us updated on your condition and peruse the rest of the thread, and comment if you feel the need to. There is a lot going on in this world, and somebody has to start looking into it.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by tk2dsky

My brother is an archaeologist and his focus of studies are in Middle Eastern cultures. He has said the same exact things about the texts that he has read and studied. There is one common theme among them: Endgame. And while in ages past, people have prophecized the end of the world coming at various points throughout our time here on Earth, I do believe that the time is now.

Wow. Just saw this thread and wow. Now, as far as I know, I am as sensitive as a box of rocks. (Though I once had a Wiccan nanny who said I was sensitive
) I've been experiencing the sleep problems, unusual pain behind my right eye and strangely lucid dreams.

But what hit me about this post is "endgame". I'm a financial/economic analyst by training, though I retired 10 years ago to be a stay at home mom. I've been turning over the data, observations and theories lately looking for the best course for my family. But for the last 2 days I keep getting one question ringing through my head that I can't get rid of. Verbatim: "What is the endgame?" It's like that song you can't get out of your head, I wake up with it on my mind.

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Hello all.

I don't often post a new thread on ATS, if only because I love to respond to other threads so much more!
The topic of discussion in this thread is based on my own personal feelings, and I'm curious as to whether or not any of the sensitives on this website have been feeling the same things.

I have been getting massive migraines in my right temple for about the past week or so. These have come and gone with different experiences---mostly related to when I investigate and cleanse homes for my clients. The energy around me feels somewhat shifted, as if I'm almost seeing double in my mind's eye (think of it as The Matrix effect from the movie of the same name). My sleep patterns have radically changed, and the dreams have also followed suit. I wake up every morning feeling like I have been hit by a freight train. As an experienced energy practitioner, I know how to use my natural energies to cleanse and shield myself and my living space, so I know that the presence of entities is of no concern. What I feel is more of a global energy disturbance, the likes of what Obi-Wan felt when Alderaan was destroyed in the movie Star Wars.

I have no explanation for these occurrences or the possible shift in energy. I am a relatively healthy person, with no history of mental or physical illness, and I have learned over the 20 years that I have been actively practicing with energy, that this is not just "in my mind."

I'm interested in whether or not the other sensitives on this page have been feeling the same things, or even experiencing what I have been feeling.

I have already talked to the "regulars" on such topics in private U2U's, and you are all free to post your own theories, but I'd like the rest of you to come out of the woodwork and relate any experiences that you may or may not have had.

Thanks ahead of time, and happy posting!

-truthseeker

You are sitting too close to the TV dude.

Try and sit further away

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mountainmeg

reply to post by tk2dsky

My brother is an archaeologist and his focus of studies are in Middle Eastern cultures. He has said the same exact things about the texts that he has read and studied. There is one common theme among them: Endgame. And while in ages past, people have prophecized the end of the world coming at various points throughout our time here on Earth, I do believe that the time is now.

Wow. Just saw this thread and wow. Now, as far as I know, I am as sensitive as a box of rocks. (Though I once had a Wiccan nanny who said I was sensitive
) I've been experiencing the sleep problems, unusual pain behind my right eye and strangely lucid dreams.

But what hit me about this post is "endgame". I'm a financial/economic analyst by training, though I retired 10 years ago to be a stay at home mom. I've been turning over the data, observations and theories lately looking for the best course for my family. But for the last 2 days I keep getting one question ringing through my head that I can't get rid of. Verbatim: "What is the endgame?" It's like that song you can't get out of your head, I wake up with it on my mind.

I wish I knew what "endgame" was (I have my theory, and I assure you that I'm quite serious about it....it's back on page 2 I think). I'm sure in the financial world it would be a complete collapse of our economic system. It's just funny that someone that claims not to be a "sensitive" would also be having these experiences, but from what I noticed by our members is that people from all walks of life are feeling this strange shift or change in the energy around us, and they mostly manifesting as sleeping troubles and headaches. Thank you so much for your contribution, and feel free to stick around and post more if you feel you need to.

Peace be with you,

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 4 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I want to say the feeling is of 'anticipation'. Like I'm waiting for something to happen. I notice things around me where i hadn't before. The more subtle things of life. The sky, sun, moon, stars, trees, and animals just to name a few. I also notice the bad things. Like the rushing, materialistic, stupid television programming, and people that are.... for lack of better term 'stupid'. I used to be like that until i 'Woke Up'. After that i have been having a lot of different experiences. Some great and some not so great. When something major happens, such as the Chilean earthquake, its like that anticipation feeling is sated for a couple of days. I don't mean that to sound horrible like i want something to happen. I don't. Its just that the anticipatory feeling goes away. I honestly wonder if all of the 2012 hype that everyone is feeling is causing our 'Collective conscience' are all anticipating something. Then when something happens we go "O that's it!" so it subsides. Then we realize (or think we realize) that something else is gonna happen. Because we think it has to. Because 2012 is getting closer and closer. So its going to. A lot. And often. Does this make sense to anyone? LOL rambling.... I guess what I'm trying to say is that if we were to, say, relax (and i mean this on a global scale) maybe the feeling would go away completely? What do you think?

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I know what your talking about. I had a strange feeling the day before the Haiti earthquake, when I woke up I felt like something was wrong. I've never had this feeling before, the next day the Haiti Earthquake happened. Then the day after the Haiti Earthquake I woke up with a very similar feeling. Instantly the thought of an aftershock in Haiti crossed my mind. I didn't actually think this feeling had anything to do with an aftershock in Haiti myself so I didn't think much about it. But the next day the aftershock happened. Now I think that these feelings were somewhat of a precognition but I'm still not sure.
Anyway, lately I have been waking up with a feeling that something is happening. It's not a bad feeling though. It's a feeling that the "elite" or "the powers that be" or "illuminati" or whatever you want to call them are slipping up and people are waking up to what is actually happening in the world.
I've also been looking at the propaganda on TV about the wars and thinking, why the hell does war make sense to anyone? It makes no sense to me the machines we build in order to kill other people. We come up with the craziest technology (not counting stuff that is hidden from us) in order to KILL other people. I'm also getting the feeling that a lot of other people are starting to realize how stupid war actually is, and that if we used our technology to help people rather than kill them we could live almost in a Utopia.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
hopefully there is something going on.

What i felt few times recently, is this feeling of daily reality becoming very fragile and strange. Feeling that it would need just a little step and this reality and my personality melts into unknown. Sort of falling asleep, but even awakening from dream in same time.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi,

I found this site via Google and if you look under Self-Ascension/Ascension Acceleration, the checklist there seems similar to a lot of the things people here are saying they experience. Not claiming this site is reliable, but figured I'd post it.

SelfAscension

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I too have been feeling this way lately. i am glad to see i am not the only one. for about a month i have been getting dizzy spells, not as if i am going to pass out, it will be when i am standing around and all of a sudden its like my mind is trying to switch my focus to something else and then i snap back after a few seconds. Also, today i had one and then the necklace holder i have on my dresser, which is shaped like a lady, started moving back and forth, while nothing else is.

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by dalan.
reply to post by Jacqua

somebody said 'when you move your hand, do you see double'... I laughed out loud to that, yes!

I am glad I could brighten your day.

Seriously though, I do it constantly just because it looks cool. I bet I look crazy doing it too...

Have you ever astrally projected? I think being able to see "two hands" is because of this dual/body thing going on.

At least, that is my opinion.

you did brighten my night ,, laughing is sometimes the best way around these difficult times.

Yes, I have astral projected, but only spontaneously, I cant seem to do it at will unfortunately. But interestingly enough (for me), during meditation, I do seem to be traveling to other dimensions, ones which I exist in, and see myself communicating in, but in ways that are extremely hard to understand in our every-day life. I have been struggling with the translations for about 2 years now, and amazingly enough, they are starting to get a bit clearer. Its fascinating stuff. However! Last night during meditation there were a group of people, and one told me that the new sunglasses I had just bought looked better on me than anyone else he had seen...., I understood that!!, I know that sounds really weird and crazy... but that is exactly what happened...

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hey folks.

I've been reading everybody's posts over the past few days, and once again the word synchronicity keeps popping up in my head. These are truly strange times.

I have come to shed some more light on some situations that have been brought up, and I feel that it might be important.

After having a very long conversation with my spiritual mentor today, some of my own theories have come to seem more plausible, as well as the theories of all of you involved with this thread. I know that I mentioned that the "telephone lines" have been shut off. Well, without a doubt it has been confirmed that they are. My mentor comes from a long line of sensitives and is stronger than even I am. He has simply stated that they have cut off the lines (they meaning the benign beings that are out there), because it seems as if the evil that I have been feeling for a while now has invaded their space. They have shut us out because of the fact that should the lines be opened, we would be open to any an all forms of psychic attack.

I think this goes along with the feeling of restlessness and the urge to "fight against" falling asleep. We have been effectively cut off (for the time being) from higher contact. We can still contact with our spirit forms, but the upper planes are in chaos at the moment. I believe this to go along with my original theory that I stated on page 2 or 3 about what I feel is going to happen. There is not a definite time table of events, but it seems to me that things are going a lot faster than I would like them to. I offer this post as fair warning, because I want all of you to be careful (especially the inexperienced ones), because forcing open the door, as it were, is a very dangerous option right now. Even as I type this I am getting one of my "special migraines" and I haven't been on the computer all day, so I can discount staring at the monitor for too long.

I really fear for the fate of our world, and for the reality that we have come to know and love. I took a very long drive today through the countryside, and have just started to notice the intricate beauty in nature and in the world. We truly live in a beautiful place, full of love and life. I will gladly die defending it. Be very, very careful about trying to "usher in a new age" because I have a feeling that maybe this is part of the dark one's plans. Without trying to sound preachy, just be careful out there folks, and if you have any questions or concerns about things you have experienced, you are always welcome to send me a U2U. We will see this thing through together, and like I said, I can be the guiding light to anybody who wants to learn how to truly "see."

Peace be with you all....we're all going to need it.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by booyakasha

I know to you guys its all pure speculation but i had the wierdest thing happen in terms of haiti. during this past christmas i'm almost puzzled as to what exact night it was, but I know I was only there from dec. 23-29th, but one of the nights there I was in my dad's computer room browsing the web, and I had lurked these sites since awhile in the past, but at the time hadn't been, but it was some news site that mentioned haiti having a big earthquake, I just hadn't thought anything of it until a few weeks when all of a sudden BOOM, it was like "ohhh #, what?" and yeah...

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
about contact being cut off...i can still contact my guide, the one i've had for ages...he seems to feel/sound further away than usual, but i can still contact him. he never seems to be able to keep the contact for very long, i dont converse with him lately like i have, but i still have contact...and then i wanted to ask what everyone thought of these so called new guides contacting me...could they be negative forces just toying with me? they keep telling me to stay positive, to trust myself and the universe, to not have fear, and to be positive and full of love, and that things will be ok...it *seems* like they are trying to help...but maybe they're not?

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilishlyangelic23
about contact being cut off...i can still contact my guide, the one i've had for ages...he seems to feel/sound further away than usual, but i can still contact him. he never seems to be able to keep the contact for very long, i dont converse with him lately like i have, but i still have contact...and then i wanted to ask what everyone thought of these so called new guides contacting me...could they be negative forces just toying with me? they keep telling me to stay positive, to trust myself and the universe, to not have fear, and to be positive and full of love, and that things will be ok...it *seems* like they are trying to help...but maybe they're not?

DA, I'm glad you're still able to contact your one guide. The fact of the matter is that your guide is taking great risk I would think, if what I said holds any truth to the matter.

The new guides I'm not so sure of. To me it sounds like they are trying to get complacency out of you, but I could be wrong. Although, from all the happy clients I've had over the years, I've only been wrong once. Let's just hope I am again this time, and then we can all celebrate afterward with a nice cold beer.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join