It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Hi All,

There is another commonality arising: cravings!
For specific foods?
Anyone else having this?

Also, have given some thought as to what we should maybe start doing....

Taking care of ourselves, getting back on track?

I have really started to eat very well, organic/local, and good for you foods.
I have also started to treat myself to one bath per week, a salt/olive oil/jasmine,eucalyptus,rose & lemon essential oils...

I am also going to begin a weekly Yoga class (basic Hatha)

I am also feeding my craving for Milk, whole, non-pasteurized milk (which I have not had in many years?)

Other sensitives I know are taking steps for themselves too, small steps.

I am also trying to do a simple relaxation/cleansing mediation and while at home putting on my night noise machine (sounds of birds, crickets and the like)

I have also taken to doing weekly home cleansing, with sage & salt.

Some of this seems to be helping with the feeling of chaos!

Though I am still not sleeping well, having nightmares and cannot still seem to do a full meditation, I have some hope now

Small steps, but meaningful ones.

Best,
Amy

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Wow, it is a great blessing to see others are on our ship! (It is too big to be called a boat, now!) It is very 'Star Wars' like, a disturbance in the force. I feel things and read online that others feel things I do like popping ears, pressure, anxiousness for no good reason, sadness, but not for myself, sometimes feel like the earth beneath me is rolling or about to, uncertainty about any future, anger at total injustice everywhere i look ! May we all join together and watch out for our neighbors, family, and friends. The good thing IMO is many around the world are connecting in love, and I think this is growing. Do others fell this unconditional-type love growing?

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Hello all!
sorry if my spelling is (more) crappy as usual, it's 4:19 Am here...
I've had the same feelings that the other people who had posted earlier. The headaches are something I have been dealing with since I hitted puberty and also runs on my family, butright now this one is in the lower back of my left temple...
And I haven't see any spider yet! (well, real ones, lots since the earthquake)

Anyway, the story is long.
This holidays I was going to party like mad, because my career is so demanding time wise and I can't party in the year. I didn't. Mostly because I have this weird feeling of "do something" inside that doesn't let me sleep well...
I restarted my spiritual learning in july-august last year, still in classes, and a lot of coincidences occured since then. One of them was finding this forum!... That sense of urgency on doing something started to speed up inside me every day... Like if somebody were trying to captate my attention or if something were going to happen. Something BIG.
Weird encounters happened since then too, here and in my dreams (all my dreams are so vivid, in vibrant colours, daily and I remember almost every detail when I wake up).
The day of the quake, I felt relieved for a while, thinking that the "BIG" thing just happened and all those weird feelings were going to wash away. My mistake, they're worst now.
I'm so empathic, since i was a child, so I can feel anothr people's feelings... and you know, in a country with thousands of families that lost their houses, people who passed away without noticing, aftershock before aftershock.... I'm tired as hell...
My holidays ends the 22th... and I don't fraking know what to do. Sometimes I just can't deal with all the negativism, fear and despair that surrounds me, and not from my house or my people, but from all the damn country... My crown tickles, and I can be hours trying to sleep without reaching it... and when I'm meditating there's always an aftershock that awakes me so suddenly, throwing all the work to the drain... I feel I'm about to collapse... (damn, another aftershock as I'm writting this...)

And the lack of an spiritual guide is also bad for me... I never had one, just my higher self that sends me hints time to time and just when I ask her... she use to appear on my dreams...

gah... I wanna move to a non seismical country =(.... I lost the focus on what i was going to write... i hope it can come back tomorrow... sorry guys... th aftershocks are driving me crazy... I can feel the fear of the people who surrounds me, and even when they're born and raised here, that's like a jelly blowl, they are all so scared. My aunt is with me tonight and she is so scared, she woke up and came here to ask me if I knew how strong the aftershock was (she knows i like to stay awake to late hours)

I promise I'm coming back tomorrow with the rest of the story... sorry again =(, I lost completely my focus

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Working with energies, specially healing, is a very dangerous field; all fountains dry at some point, specially when it is shared.
Mental disturbances are caused by chemical or energetic imbalances, a lack or light may look like a black creature running around but is just an effect of something that is not functioning properly in the brain or central nervous system.
Our world is more than ever polluted with toxic agents that may be visible or not; many problems like the one that you describe may be caused by toxic agents within the body, those elements may be transmitted from people that you heal to you.
DO NOT TAKE YOUR PROBLEM LIGHTLY!!! Even if you do not trust doctors, they can measure the chemicals in your blood and they can find toxic agents that may be the cause of our problems. Find the one that you can trust and that can relate to your case without taboos and check your physical self, physical and mental symptoms are all based on a physical disturbance of some kind.

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by adovinos
Working with energies, specially healing, is a very dangerous field; all fountains dry at some point, specially when it is shared.
Mental disturbances are caused by chemical or energetic imbalances, a lack or light may look like a black creature running around but is just an effect of something that is not functioning properly in the brain or central nervous system.
Our world is more than ever polluted with toxic agents that may be visible or not; many problems like the one that you describe may be caused by toxic agents within the body, those elements may be transmitted from people that you heal to you.
DO NOT TAKE YOUR PROBLEM LIGHTLY!!! Even if you do not trust doctors, they can measure the chemicals in your blood and they can find toxic agents that may be the cause of our problems. Find the one that you can trust and that can relate to your case without taboos and check your physical self, physical and mental symptoms are all based on a physical disturbance of some kind.

Thank you for your advice, and I can at least speak for myself in saying that I have been given a clean bill of health on numerous occasions. You're right, environmental factors can play a huge role in the things that are going on, but it is my belief, and the belief of others in this forum that there is something much more than just pollution or medical problems going on. You may have never been a witness of such spiritual events, nor do I wish any of these types on you, but from what I have observed over 20 years is that these things are real...more real than what can be explained by science alone. Science does not have all the answers, and will treat our experiences as strictly taboo and untouchable. Unfortunately, until a serious scientists risks his neck in the pursuit of knowledge in this field, we will always be considered as taboo, irrational, non-critical thinkers, when I think the exact opposite applies. DaVinci could have been considered a madman in his time, but he was a genius. He truly thought "outside the box." He was one of the most critical thinkers of his day, he was not irrational, and yes, at times, he was considered a taboo thinker. However, he is still one of the most respected men of all time....even today.

We will find the answers together, and the journey we have all been taking for most of our lives has finally intersected. We are starting to take this spiritual and intellectual journey together, and no man or woman will break that bond that we have all formed. We are connected by one common goal: the pursuit of knowledge.

As far as energy work is concerned. Well, I have to disagree with you. You are only limited to by what your mind limits you to. If one truly knows how to tap into the universal energy, it is limitless.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caggy
Hello all!
sorry if my spelling is (more) crappy as usual, it's 4:19 Am here...
I've had the same feelings that the other people who had posted earlier. The headaches are something I have been dealing with since I hitted puberty and also runs on my family, butright now this one is in the lower back of my left temple...
And I haven't see any spider yet! (well, real ones, lots since the earthquake)

Anyway, the story is long.
This holidays I was going to party like mad, because my career is so demanding time wise and I can't party in the year. I didn't. Mostly because I have this weird feeling of "do something" inside that doesn't let me sleep well...
I restarted my spiritual learning in july-august last year, still in classes, and a lot of coincidences occured since then. One of them was finding this forum!... That sense of urgency on doing something started to speed up inside me every day... Like if somebody were trying to captate my attention or if something were going to happen. Something BIG.
Weird encounters happened since then too, here and in my dreams (all my dreams are so vivid, in vibrant colours, daily and I remember almost every detail when I wake up).
The day of the quake, I felt relieved for a while, thinking that the "BIG" thing just happened and all those weird feelings were going to wash away. My mistake, they're worst now.
I'm so empathic, since i was a child, so I can feel anothr people's feelings... and you know, in a country with thousands of families that lost their houses, people who passed away without noticing, aftershock before aftershock.... I'm tired as hell...
My holidays ends the 22th... and I don't fraking know what to do. Sometimes I just can't deal with all the negativism, fear and despair that surrounds me, and not from my house or my people, but from all the damn country... My crown tickles, and I can be hours trying to sleep without reaching it... and when I'm meditating there's always an aftershock that awakes me so suddenly, throwing all the work to the drain... I feel I'm about to collapse... (damn, another aftershock as I'm writting this...)

And the lack of an spiritual guide is also bad for me... I never had one, just my higher self that sends me hints time to time and just when I ask her... she use to appear on my dreams...

gah... I wanna move to a non seismical country =(.... I lost the focus on what i was going to write... i hope it can come back tomorrow... sorry guys... th aftershocks are driving me crazy... I can feel the fear of the people who surrounds me, and even when they're born and raised here, that's like a jelly blowl, they are all so scared. My aunt is with me tonight and she is so scared, she woke up and came here to ask me if I knew how strong the aftershock was (she knows i like to stay awake to late hours)

I promise I'm coming back tomorrow with the rest of the story... sorry again =(, I lost completely my focus

Thank you for posting, first of all. Secondly, my sincere condolences to you and the people of your country. So many people have lost their lives in recent days that it is mind blowing. I'm still having trouble trying to wrap my head around everything that has been going on.

It sounds me like you have a job to do. Help those that need a crying shoulder or a helping hand. That is something that is sorely lacking in my country. We are all united under one flag, yet divided by race, religion, sexual preference, etc.

If you look for the energy to still your mind, you will find it. I promise you that. It is out there for all of us to tap into. We just need to learn how to find it and harness it.

What has really humbled me since starting this thread is the amount of people from all over the world uniting under one theme. We overlook political boundaries, races, religions, etc. to try and come up with a common theme about what is going on in the world.

You are all special to me; special in that you have finally validated what I have been going through my entire life. I have devoted my time and my energy into the pursuit of the greater knowledge, and you have all contributed to this common goal. For that I thank each and every one of you. No matter the miles that separate us all, just remember, that I'm always here as a guide, a friend, a mentor, a crying shoulder, and a counselor. We all need this from time to time, and right now I think the most important thing is to be there for each other. Who knows when you're going to need someone half way across the world to lean on.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Guys, I just have to share this with you, cause I don't have a lot of people around me that would see the beauty in this and understand my excitement!

I just posted a few days ago (page 11) my story of how I suddenly know I need to follow the spiritual path totally and completely committed and that I am ready to serve. Since that day I have signed up for a self mastery class coming up in May and I have been studying through the web like crazy. Just a little earlier today I decided that I consider myself now taking my rightful spot under the light worker family and so I googled a website for light workers.
Looking over the front page a headline to a post stood out to me, saying simply "IT HAS BEGUN". I had to click on it and what I read, brought me to tears, dropped my jaw wide open and left me still shaky while typing these words. My post on my own blog, pretty much declaring what I declared here a day later, was written exact a day earlier.
If you reread my post on page 11, you will understand....THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE! Not that I ever believed in them anyway, but it sometimes is so obvious that it is almost creepy. Well here goes the text, that got me so...I know most of you will resonate with it as well. Enjoy!

We are the Council of 12. We are heralding to you on this eve of immense transformation throughout creation to now take your positions in the path of light that your soul's have contracted in service to this ascension.

Many of you already are aware what those posts in service are; others are not, yet the sense that they are here to do an important task, that they are somehow definitely connected in service to this awakening. We say unto you, your feelings are exactly correct.

What is most important now is that you remain vigilant and willing to step into these roles of service. It is not necessary for you to know exactly what those paths of service are; it is truly only necessary that you are WILLING to step into them without hesitation. It is any sense of hesitation on your part which will create "speed bumps" along the way.

Why is this? Because your resistance to being unconditionally willing to step fully into your service, even if you are not clear yet what that is, arises from egoic/identity fear patterns of control and the resistance to surrendering into service to the divine. This will not totally obstruct your path, but it will create a "slow down" and much like a speed bump, can create in your experience a potentially uncomfortable interruption in your path.

Beloveds. We say this to you clearly and with much love: ascension is happening. Love is here. Truth will be revealed in full. This is not something that can be stopped, or even slowed down at this point. And so we say unto thee: please align yourselves now with this thrust of force. Aligning yourself, through the willingness to absolutely surrender yourselves in service to the Christ awakening, will create the experience that you most wish to have throughout this process, which is liberation of your consciousness from suffering and awakening to the new dawn of consciousness now arising within your mother home planet.

Let go, release, surrender.....be at peace.....trust the process. IT HAS BEGUN! ~OM AH HUM~[i/][b/]

Source: lightworkers.org...

[edit on 14-3-2010 by Serafina]

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Serafina

Serafina, I don't mean to sound like a downer to your resonance with those words, but I got the exact opposite reaction from what you posted. I felt a need to get defensive after reading it. It was almost a "how dare you" type feeling, and I have no idea where it came from. I don't know much about that group of people (and I will have to study some about them) but I don't get a good feeling from those words. Of course, my purpose is merely a guide in helping people "wake up," but I still feel almost slighted by those words and I cannot explain why.

I'll be interested in reading what others have to say about those words.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 14 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
@Truth seeker
Interesting response! So what exactly do you mean by feeling like " how dare you?" ? What about the words make you defensive?

I, personally, read only encouragement and reassurance out of the lines. But as with everything, it is in the eye of the beholder

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Serafina
@Truth seeker
Interesting response! So what exactly do you mean by feeling like " how dare you?" ? What about the words make you defensive?

I, personally, read only encouragement and reassurance out of the lines. But as with everything, it is in the eye of the beholder

Like I said, it just hit me at that moment in time. The thought came out, and there it was, along with a very uneasy feeling. I can't explain it, but those words didn't set well with me...that's all I can really say about it.

I guess to me, it has a cult-ish feel to it. But, like I said, that is only my opinion. I'll be interested in hearing what others have to say.

Peace be with you.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

i agree with you on this...i got a strange feeling reading that article to. i dont know how to explain it, it just felt too pushy.

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
It is cultish to me also.

"Why is this? Because your resistance to being unconditionally willing to step fully into your service, even if you are not clear yet what that is, arises from egoic/identity fear patterns of control and the resistance to surrendering into service to the divine."

It says to me that it is MY fault that I cannot step into SERVICE (I read SLAVERY)

Then the “anxiety” is pushed, we always want to please, but its our fault and now it could even be “uncomfortable”…

"This will not totally obstruct your path, but it will create a "slow down" and much like a speed bump, can create in your experience a potentially uncomfortable interruption in your path."

I bet I know who believes they have the answers to this particular problem.

Now we have no choice, it is inevitable, no hope, so why fight?

"Beloveds. We say this to you clearly and with much love: ascension is happening. Love is here. Truth will be revealed in full. This is not something that can be stopped, or even slowed down at this point. And so we say unto thee: please align yourselves now with this thrust of force."

Ahhh, here is the path to enlightenment… But wait, is that an out I see?

"Aligning yourself, through the willingness to absolutely surrender yourselves in service to the Christ awakening, will create the experience that you most wish to have throughout this process, which is liberation of your consciousness from suffering and awakening to the new dawn of consciousness now arising within your mother home planet."

This “will create the experience that you most wish to have”? In other words if you don’t like it, or its not the experience you wanted, you will have to try harder because it is your fault, and it always will be until you sign over all property and bank accounts…

This echoes every cult, Heavens Gate, the Mooneys (Reverend Mooney), Jim Jones, uses this form of mind control for interrogation. Take away everything (ego/identity) and replace with what is wanted. The less human they feel, the more they want to give their “leader” to feel sense of worth again.

I grew up in the 7th Day Adventist Church, not WITH David Koresh, but I recognize the signs.

Casing

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

As promised, I'm back.
Well, Ts, that's what I'm doing now... trying to help as many as I can, both here and there, being voluntary for work now that I'm at holidays and working in light to help my people every night when I go to bed.

A little story... The days before the quake I wasn't able to contact with a friend who lives in one of the parts that were most damaged on the quake. A friend in common started to experiment weird things (cellphone started to play music alone, pot lids flying on the kitchen, a weird presence near to her, etc.) and since the song that the cellphone was playing was one of this missing friend's favourites we suspected she was dead... I can remember myself smoking like there was no tomorrow on the living room while watching Tv, just to see if there was any new of this girl... Suddenly that feeling of "I need to do something to find her" started to consume me in the inside, and I came to bed so early (i come here around 3 AM every day, the PC is on the side of my bed), and tried to contact her by light. I started to feel an incredible cold, even when covered by 3 blankets and a heavy quilt. I sent her a lot of light, and while meditating I said: "how are you... please, give me a clue... we are all worried about you right now... I hope that whenever you are you'll be fine..." then I had a flash of a light post and a seagull flying over it (she lives in Talcahuano, in the coast that was washed away by the tsunami so the seagull wasn't in a wrong place) and started to feel so warm, like if I was in the front of a bonfire and her loud laughter was on my ears for a second. I realized that she was OK.

I called my other friend, who lives in the same city of the missing one but she was on vacations at the very south of the country so she was unharmed (even when she lost her house due the tsunami), and I just said: whenever she is, she's fine and warm. We must not worry about her...

1 week later, the missing friend appeared. And she was unharmed too. but the day i tryied to contact her there was a sacking mob on her neigborhood, and she and her family spent all night in the front of a bonfire, in the middle of the street to intimidate the mob. We still don't know what happened to the presence that was surrounding my other friend. She's coming back to Talcahuano right now and I think I must give her a visit to see what's going on.

BTW, yes, as country, we're so united in harsh times. We do incredible things to help, like the 30.000.000 CLP we reunited in the last teleton, or the 1600000 we reunited just among the chilean twitter comunity (i was a voluntary in our campaign, it was awesome). But this time, there was an incrdible wave of people sacking stores, even robbing things like LCD TVs, gym and washing mashines (sacking first utility items like food or diapers is absolutely explainable... but, what would you do with an LCD tv in the middle of a dissaster? eat it? that's plain robbery!), and something that I just can't explain... sacking their neighbors houses. I'm still so angry about that. I can't explain those people's mind!. My country had lost something very important that used to be inherit to us in the past: honestity. The same people of the army that was in Haiti's quake helping and rescuing people said that even in a country that poor as haiti no one would even think on sacking a store before the quake nor their neighbors house's ruins as they are doing here. The most sad part is the people who have been caught stealing in stores and houses is people who are employed, haves their own houses, a good family, etc., not people who needs to steal for living.

It's a shame... anyway, the army is on the streets of many cities now and there's curfew from 9 PM to 6AM in various of them. I feel ashamed of those people, but by the same time, I feel sorry for them... why does change a father into a thief?

(sorry if I derailed a little this thread... I needed to take this off my chest...)

[edit on 15-3-2010 by Caggy]

posted on Mar, 15 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
Well I have read about 9 pages of the thread very interesting. My experience has been more positive but I have experienced some of the things as others have like my equilibrium being off at times. I just attributed it to getting older but perhaps not after reading others experiences. I do get the shadows in the corner of my eye occasionally also.

I do feel some of the energy from reading the thread and get a slight headache. If I focus my energy to much or for too long I get a headache or a bit weak. I am not that adept as I never developed my gifts like I should and for a time even ignored them largely but never fully let them go. These last few months I have felt the need to get back in touch so to speak and didn't realize how much they had atrophied and now wished I had never let them go at all.

But I have started dreaming again finally and getting a lot of positive feelings like there is about to be an awakening of some sort. I can be sitting doing anything and all of a sudden I feel like I am going to just be able to fly up in the air and have this great feeling of power. But If I try and meditate on it, it seems yet elusive.

When I was younger (I'm 51) I had a dream/vision that I was able to raise my hands and focus my energy and shield myself from a nuclear blast that was occuring. It almost feels like I can do that but it remains elusive.

I have always been able to reach out and look into the future when my emotions weren't getting in the way and that is something that never diminished even when I was not really practising my gifts. And as I look out into the future now I believe we are on the verge of a great awakening and what we are experiencing is birthing pains so to speak. I am filled with positive energy about it and very hopeful and looking forward to it. However like everyone I can see what's going on around us and sometimes get caught up in it and get very anxious about it and the negative starts flowing and things seem dark for the future.

My theory on what's going on is most people have never really explored thier spiritual/energy side very much if at all and are very apprehensive about the future, they feel like we don't have one or it's not clear or bright right now. So there is a massive collective of negative emotion. (we live in a sea of emotion) And we are bathed in this negative emotion cloud so to speak. And this affects all of us, the planet, weather, and environment etc. The earth reacts to it also in it's energy sphere. And it becomes a sort of self fulfilling prophecy so to speak unless we can break it. Energy follows thought and I feel like we need to do our best to not contribute to this negative emotional collective thought form so to speak and create a counter positive one.

I can meditate and really charge up my positive feelings and this helps me not succumb to all the negative rain out there right now. Kind of like buying stocks, do the opposite of what the masses are doing and you will win LOL. I think this accounts for those positive energy surges I am getting. I really think it is up to us not some outside force. Although I do agree dark forces are manifesting where ever they can find a conduit. However they only have power over us if we let them.

So take heart the future is bright and where you put your energy is what you will get back so make sure you are balancing the negative with the positive. The end is near but it is really a beginning of a bright brave new world even though the transition may be painful. Be aware of what's going on and be prepared both spiritually and physically, but make sure the balance of your focus is tipped to the positive as I believe we can have a greater influence then many might think. There is still a lot of good out there if you look for it, it is a matter of where you focus your energy.

[edit on 15-3-2010 by hawkiye]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Hi All,

I found another thread concerning the Shadow People, I wanted to post what I wrote here and encourage you all to check out that thread to for others opinions, as this is just what I have come to notice!

BTW: I actually slept for 27 hours! Crazy! Definitely traveling around and going, it seems, into different realms!

Hello,

Just wanted to share what I have come to understand about the Shadow People.

I was interested in them, because my first paranormal experience that I can recall was an interaction with them, I was 4 years old at the time.

Anyways, from dong interviews over the last two decades (dang)

It seems as though the Shadow People can be either Male or Female. Some state that it is the outline of them that gives them this information or the feeling they get from them.

They seem to interact with children more so than with adults. Their motives towards the children are not good. They seem to want to harm and/or kill them, stating in most cases that they want the child to come with them.

There does seem to be many cases in which there is a line of communication between the child and the Shadow People, though it seems to be via telepathy.

This is rare to never when it comes to interactions with teens/adults who have been in situations with them.

With teens/adults the situations seem to be of an accidental nature. The Shadow Person is somehow caught by the person in the midst of moving through a home, other location and/or outside, as there are many reports (high reports from AZ) that individuals will see them on the roads.

Typically when seen by someone teen/adult the Shadow Person will remove itself from the location (disappear, move into the wall, etc..,)

Many children report seeing them within their homes, usually coming from their closet/under the bed, and some report that they will see them around their homes.

There seems to be different types of Shadow People as well, ones that are flat; only seen up against the wall, peeling off the wall, but unable to take full shape after doing so and never fully removing itself from that state. Then there are accounts of the ones that are much more physical and are seen walking around and interacting with their surroundings.

Now interestingly enough these entities are different from the ones that are seen while in a state of cataplexy/hynogogic or hypnopompic states.
These seem to be of a more sinister force, as they tend to physically attack the individual, they can appear differently, some wearing cloaks, etc.., These entities tend to focus on older individuals.

Now what are they?
Many believe that they are inter-dimensional travelers, some think they are some type of demonic beings, and others feel that they are some type of alien being.

Unfortunately the jury is out and split on this one!

There are two startling cases of Shadow People at their worst:

One in which a child was manipulated into thinking that these beings were good and they asked the child to come with them. To do so they said that it would be best if the child would bit the electrical cord to the child's humidifier. The child did do this and was electrocuted, but not severely, the child then stated that they now understood the beings to be "very bad people!"

The other case was one in which a child was not duped by the beings and complained to their parent s about the monsters that came out of the closet. The family brushed it off. The child's older sibling, making fun put the child in the closet and held the door shut. After an undetermined amount of time the sibling opened the door and the child was gone, all but the child's clothing.

So, it is a true mystery as to what these things are. I think that they are to be taken non to lightly and it is important to listen to what your children are saying and take appropriate measures to determine what is really going on.

That in a nut shell is what I understand at this point about the Shadow People.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Good post. Informative and helpful for me. Lately, I have been feeling the tug between the good "energies"(?) and bad. The good feels hopeful, comfortable, loving, and makes me want to reach out to help people more (although all my life I have been this way to varying degrees) and the bad makes me feel scared and angry and impatient. I am going to consciously work on the good. I like how you pointed out that we are able to and should influence these emotions, feelings, whatever, for ourselves, not wait for an outside "force" to carry us away. That's what I got out of your post. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by amyaaallan

Interesting that you used the example of the child biting the electrical cord. When I was very young (I don't even remember this) my mom and dad tell me that I was shocked severely by doing that very same thing. I still have the scars on my lips and in my mouth, it was that bad. My mom said a couple things she thought was weird was that I never went behind the couch where the cords were before, and that the cord wasn't plugged in and that it didn't even have any exposed wires. In other words I got shocked by chewing on the protective plastic or whatever it is on cords. I don't remember a shadow person, like I said, I was so young I don't remember it. However, my dad says that my mom was convinced there was an entity in the house. She said his name was Neville and she won't talk about it. Also, all my life I have experienced paranormal phenomena, bad, good, and neutral. Just posted because you mentioned that and it made me think of my experience and it strikes me as strange.

[edit on 16-3-2010 by Ellie Sagan]

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by amyaaallan

Amya,

Interesting post about the shadowfolk. I still hold to my belief and through year of experience that these things are the true incarnate of evil. I think I posted earlier that I was visited by three of them last week, which was a very big shock to me, as most entities good or evil do not have the power to break through the shields that I use to protect my living area. I use the motto: "My home is my castle" and I put up a large sign stating to that fact. Basically all intruders will be shot on sight. I don't like to have that motto, but in my experience it's needed. There have been a couple of occasions where I have had a lost human spirit just let himself in to my abode. I simply stated to him that he was violating my laws, and that while I will help him (which I did), he must always ask before coming in unannounced. I only invite things that I feel will benefit my own cause....but I digress. The shadowpeople that showed up forced their way into my house, and I sent them to a very dark place between realities. Yes I can do that, and yes it's not hard to do...one just needs to understand how our natural energies work to benefit us and others. I did not let them have a voice in my home, and did not really care what they had to say. I believe that they were intimidating me because of the amount of people that I have been conversing with and "awakening" in recent days. The other side is scared. That is my only thought. Those of us with a voice in awakening others will be the targets of these things more often I think. One just has to know how to protect one's self from these intrusions and make it very clear that we won't be intimidated by their parlor tricks. They are not strong by any means, and their only means of power is through intimidation and fear. They are basically the boogeymen of legend, and like I said, fear is their weapon.

And all this happened while I was wide awake actually typing on ATS at 2am last week. No sleeping, no dreaming....wide awake. They're getting desperate.

To everybody of this thread, don't let these beings intimidate you, because they don't have power over us. Fear is their only weapon, and if you look into the face of the abyss and challenge it, more often than not, they will back down. They might throw a spiritual temper tantrum, but just stand strong and realize that they have no real power in this reality.

Thread is still going strong, and thank you to all of the new contributors.

Peace be with you all.

-truthseeker

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Hi all,

Sorry about the lack of posting...
We are most certainly under attack from whatever these are.
Thing is, once our own initial fear of seeing them is gone, it's a matter of truly realising our own strength.
When realised, (IMHO), pure words can send (and have sent) them elsewhere. I think they feed off our fear and the more we fear them, the less power we have over them.
There is no need to fear, and if it helps, think of us all who are now in the same mindset/movement/collective/community - (I could go on) - you're never alone, because we're all with each other!!!

We are so much stronger than they - we (those of us who have become awake) effectively exist in 2 realities. This 'physical' 3rd density reality and the reality to which we are now aware. I believe there to be a now very obvious difference.

What I am aware of also, is that these entities can exist on this plane, but a lot of us have no perception of them. Once our perception shifts, we really do become more aware.
It's a bit of a shock at first, (to say the least), but I personally feel stronger and happier that I'm starting to really 'see'.

It's the beginning of the beginning folks, but we're all in it together - no one's alone!!!

Much love...

posted on Mar, 16 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Hey.

Don't know if this will count for much. Headaches, everyday in the front and middle part of my head...(could be my eyes, not sure). I sleep way longer than anyone else I know, a minimum of 8/9 hours a night but it feels as though I could just sleep for another 10 hours. I am so tired when I wake up, and stay tired throughout the day.

Usually I'm quite busy and can't keep still. Not anymore, been going on for months now...I don't have energy to do anything. I'm lacking the enthusiasm to do things I usually love doing. I become irritable really fast, and just want to be left alone!

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join