It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 149
<< 146  147  148    150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hello Everyone.

These last couple weeks have been absolutely full of activity. It feels like we are on a roller coaster ride with no harness; we are only hanging on through our own willpower.

Life is different now. Just the other day, without me saying one word, I heard people start discussing how it feels like something big is about to go down. It feels like it is on everyone's mind.

You can see it on people's faces. This feeling of "this way of life will be ending soon."

So many vibes in the air today.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
The crazy part is, even though I am the only one as of late commenting in this thread, I know there are some of you out there who still read my thoughts.

So hello to the people.

Anyway, man it is so close to the New Year, and I am so damn excited. I do not feel any negative energies at all, just massive amounts of excited energy. It's gonna be a crazy New Year's Eve, and I hope you all have fun.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

I feel like something is pulling me in two different directions. But Im tumbling towards something and can not put on the brakes. If this sounds like what someone else is feeling Id like to know. I also feel I cant stop the momentum.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by batgirl

I agree with you emotionally except for the outcome.That is uncertain I did a little research on ioniized and non ionizing elements or particles in the atmosphere.I think that has alot to do with the way we are feeling.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
So here we are in 2012. There was a lot of energy flowing around today.

This year is gonna be big.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Yeah i started feeling it at around 11.30 pm last night, by 2am i was checking the Bureau of Meteorology site for cyclones, i even went as far to recheck our supplies. The animals were fine though, so i thought it may be something else. it kinda gives you that uneasy feeling doesn't it.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hello friends. Here is what i have to say.

THE BIGGEST CHANGES ARE COMING VERY SOON!

I can literally feel it.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Today has been a very strange day.

Really the only way I can describe it is that reality has changed. People are acting differently this year. Anyone else noticing this?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 12:20 AM
link   

I notice this every day

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   

I actually feel it. Time is going faster. Every weekend I feel like the distance from a sunday to the next is shorter and shorter.
I'm also feeling more prone to focusing and thinking into my mind.
When I do wander into my mind, its like there is nothing else, just my mind.

I wonder if I can feel people's aura. When I was younger and wasn't into these kind of forums yet, I used to write a lot of my thoughts ( I do that still now, because I know no one reads them and I have few people to speak to ) and I was observing people.
I remember very clearly I used to call certain people " Oscuri ", italian for " dark ", but not because I was seeing dark people, its because I was feeling something in their mind, I was feeling rebellion and some kind of bad vibes from them.
I was a very weird kid ( like now I am a very weird young man ) and I was writing that people were turning into " darks ". I remember there was a particular young teen, maybe a French, while I was on holiday. . I never forgot that kind of bad vibe I had got from him.
I was writing of him as " the king of darks ", lol, what a strange thing to say.

Now I am bigger, and my mind is more complex. When I meet someone I usually read into him without even trying.
My intuition " radar " ( lol ) is becoming more well tuned.

I noticed many times that when I am alone something changes around me. I just can feel it in the air.
And some people are doing interesting things.
Like, I mean, one day I was having a very bad day and I was going out alone, thinking intensively. Suddenly a young dude starts talking to me. I know him by face, I merely know his name, and he starts a conversation with me, than he asks me if I go with him in a place.
Just like that. I never quite understood that thing.

I mean, it happened only that time and I perfectly knew that kid wasn't dangerous, he just wanted to talk. With me. For no reason. At all. He may have seen me being very sad some minutes before.
But all the other times after this occasion, when I meet him, he never even looks at me anymore.
I am not interested into talking with him. I just want to understand what happened that day.

I don't know what is my opinion about the time shifts thing, but maybe, sometimes...It happens.

There are those weird days when some people just freak you out. You don't know why they behave like that.

I wonder if there are people that are so much sensitive that they can feel things differently from distract, busy, in a hurry people.
edit on 22-1-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

Oh, another thing. I often cry watching sad movies...Until weeks ago. I mean, today I watched what was indicated as a " life changing heartbreaking movie " but I had no feeling at all. That is weird.
In 2008 I would have cried rivers.

edit on 22-1-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Full moon? You mean the monthly day when everyone goes balooney? Worst if its an eclipse!
I remember a few days before November 25 eclipse, wow, there was some freaking intense energy. I had to speak my mind to my friend just to release it. I had the most liberating conversation since a lot of time. I was just talking and talking without even thinking about that. And I never speak to anyone. Lol.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   
These days, I feel so intuitive I almost think I can receive some sort of future memory.
I think its Neptune entering my sun sign in a few days.

posted on Jan, 31 2012 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Wow. I cannot believe that our thread is still going two years later.

I am back after a year of intense soul-searching, decisions, and observations. I needed a break from ATS, as it was consuming my life, and quite frankly, some of the stuff got a bit too crazy for even me.

How are you all doing? I'll tell you that from my end, I have been seeing the world from a very different perspective than I did a year ago. The "strange" feeling has somewhat subsided, but it also seems that at the same time, the energy patterns that we were all observing and putting down in this thread have somewhat changed course. When I last posted, we were discussing the ebb and flow of these intense energy fluxes, whatever one wants to catalog them as. I have felt very peaceful for the better part of eight months now. I believe that the original cycles that we all posted about was a transition period. Whenever there is a huge flux (as in earlier in the month...the last full moon cycle was absolutely nuts), it seems like it hits me in the face, and goes away immediately, without lingering effects. Previously, these same cycles would leave me drained for days on end.

I have found comfort and solace in daily meditation, as well as daily workouts. My mind and body are going under an amazing transformation, and I see much more clearly than I did before. The overwhelming sense of peace is absolutely amazing. Has anybody else experienced this yet?

Since I have been gone for so long, what are your observations on what we were talking about last year? Have any of you come to your own conclusions as to what is going on?

I hope that you are all healthy and in good spirits. Feel free to U2U me, as I'm back on a semi-regular basis.

-TS

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   

I have found comfort and solace in daily meditation, as well as daily workouts. My mind and body are going under an amazing transformation, and I see much more clearly than I did before. The overwhelming sense of peace is absolutely amazing. Has anybody else experienced this yet?

Well hello TS! Good to see you lurking about again. And a big hug to everyone else still hanging about here =)
As per your statement/question above; Yes, I know exactly what you mean. I still feel all the things going on but I am definitively much more .... what's the word?... I guess harmonized with it. (I hope that comes across properly). I am much more calm and I suppose accepting of whatever may happen. These times have also brought me to being able to see the 'good' in everyone. Whereas before I tried with all my heart to do just that and sometimes was unable. It's certainly more natural now. So much so that I've been scolded for giving too much credit. Although I don't see it that way. All I know is we all have our own personal truths, more often than not they align with each other. It's just that I think that sometimes, it's difficult to express or act according to those truths and they get lost in translation so to speak.

Anyhow, I'm still around. Reading and absorbing as much as I can, when I can. I hope all are doing amazing! I love & miss you guys.

Smile!
Tragic

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 06:01 PM
link   

edit on 16-2-2012 by JDforthepeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Hey I just posted a thread about events repeating them self in my life and some other strange occurrences (www.abovetopsecret.com...) and it seems that my strange events have really picked up in the time that you have been feeling "strange". Ive been feeling really odd lately too, almost as if theres been some sort of increase of energy or something.

posted on Apr, 20 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by devilishlyangelic23

I think you're a contactee and its a very busy time for contactees at present. The techtonic plates are getting ready to move and you have a role to play in the ensuing chaos. A good role. Hang in there and I hope the discomfort eases and you get new strength.

It will be interesting to see what TPTB come up with by way of an explanation for all the earth changes. Take care.

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I've been following this thread for quite a while, and I can also feel "something" in the air, like there is something waiting just around the corner.
But, to be honest, these feelings peaked for me towards the later end of March, right around when the solar storm hit. The whole first half on month, my emotions were all over the place, going from deep depression to amazing euphoria...often in the same day. And the idea of putting together a "bug-out bag" was first and foremost in my mind, like something put that thought there, telling me that I needed to get ready.
But after that week of the solar storms, all of that went away.
Now I feel like there's nothing. Nothing coming, and nothing different. And the thought of my bug-out bag, which seemed of utmost importance a month ago, now just seems...silly.
I have a few friends who I talk about this stuff with, and they all felt the same exact way I did last month (emotions all over the place, sense of impending "something"), and now they feel back to normal, like whatever was coming was either averted or postponed.
Just my two cents...

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I registered To reply to this and few other threads and hopefully post one of my own soon.

I looked at the date on the OP and to be quite honest I had been feeling these "shifts" a long time before that post however recently they seem to be more frequent. I says shifts because it seems like one moment everything is "normal" (if there is such a thing) and the next it's not. I get migraines as well particularly it tends to happen when these shifts happen and it's almost the entire left side of my head. They vary in amplitude from a weak migraine (one of those ones that's just barely over the threshold of being bearable) to the worst pain imaginable (think the movie aliens but instead of the baby bursting from your gut it's trying to burst through your skull.)

I don't know what's causing the changes in energy and I've tried to shield myself from it (I am also an energy practitioner, mainly along the lines of energy manipulation) and it always seems I get to creating my shield a little to late. It's also rather difficult to properly ground myself when these energy shifts are in effect which I think may be partially the cause of the migraines. Another thing I've noticed is that my constructs seem to misbehave and "malfunction" consistently. It affects my whole range of skills while in effect leaving me nearly useless.

Anyway, I just wanted to post my experiences as the OP asked for. I'll most likely be going back through the thread and reading it (at least the majority) after I post this.

EDIT: The song that came to mind (and yes at this time I meant to pick the remake)

edit on 21-4-2012 by TheNeuron because: Added a video/music

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNeuron

I'm thankful that this thread is still gaining attention. I think both of the new posters will truly find some gems throughout.

When I started this thread two years ago, I did not realize how many people were feeling the same fluxes that I was. It's good to know that there are numerous amounts of people that have taken the time to read through this beast of a thread. You'll find many commonalities with each of us, and I hope that new members will get some much needed affirmation about their own personal gut feelings.

-TS

new topics

top topics

<< 146  147  148    150  151 >>

join