It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I feel it would be relevant to add in that along with the migraines my sleep patterns have been out of whack. They're usually out of whack in a normal sleep pattern sense however lately they've been far worse. Sometimes I'll be awake for 20+ hours and not feel tired at all while others I'll wake up dead tired and feel like I could sleep the entire day if I tried. Basically it's some of the symptoms of manic-depressive disorder without the actual disorder. My "Manic" days I feel completely normal and my "depressive" days I feel completely normal just a little tired I suppose. There is no extra energy or amazing feelings of grandiosity nor any form of depression.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   
ive been getting pains in my left temple and get up every morning with the freight train feeling and it doesnt usually shake for about 4 to 5 hours , i also feel as if the world is being forced into something by the gov. im not sure what the pain in my temple is but i feel off and agitated

posted on Apr, 28 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
reply to post by TheNeuron

I'm thankful that this thread is still gaining attention. I think both of the new posters will truly find some gems throughout.

When I started this thread two years ago, I did not realize how many people were feeling the same fluxes that I was. It's good to know that there are numerous amounts of people that have taken the time to read through this beast of a thread. You'll find many commonalities with each of us, and I hope that new members will get some much needed affirmation about their own personal gut feelings.

-TS

You can feel the planet trembling...at night, through the floor...a subtle vibration that might be....who knows what it might be.

If I wanted to destroy Amerika, I'd frack it till there was no clean water left aboveground, and none below; frack it until the sky was filled with wasted methane, and laugh while the land caves in. Maybe build a few more nuke plants. Sorry I just had to say something. Phage hasn't been very attentive to the little radiation woes we're facing, ever since he said the radiation (fukushima) 'harmlessly disperses'.

It seems that I can feel the trembling best when I am under immense stress. It is as real as a heartbeat, and for once, I don't suspect it as being some technofascist weapon. Maybe it's a response to one, idk. It comes in small packets of thirty seconds or so, and it makes me relax when I feel it.

Thanks for the thread, OP.
edit on 28-4-2012 by davidmann because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
It's strange...right now, my sleep pattern seems all out-of-whack, like I am sleeping the same amount I have been, but I am WAY more tired than I usually am.
If this was happening to only me, I wouldn't think anything of it. But I literally had 5 friends yesterday tell me that they have had a hard time sleeping lately, were unusually tired, or were dealing with insomnia right now.
Maybe it's just because I am having sleep issues that I pay more attention to other people discussing their sleep issues, but it just seemed like a weird coincidence to me.
I've been contemplating starting a "sleep journal" to write down dreams, how long I slept, how well I slept, etc, to see if I can get some sort of pattern out of this.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hello everyone! how is everyone doin?

Just poppin in to say hi.

I've been doin great. Just as other posters have said, I feel like I have synched up with these energy flows that were new to us 2 years ago.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Good to hear from you Sol. Yup, I think those of us that first started feeling it have finally synced up to it. Although, lately, I've been feeling a bit off kilter. My senses have been coming in stronger than they have been in quite some time. I also have a new obsession with eating nothing but Primal style foods, as if I need to be closer to our ancestral roots. I'm definitely feeling the benefits of this new lifestyle, both in body transformation and mental/physical health. I'll be going for a barefoot walk in the woods after work today. I really need to be around nature today.

Hit me up on Skype sometime. I have some things to discuss with you.

-TS

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1984

Whoa synchronicity much TS?

I just made a microwave dinner consisting mostly of meat, and I looked at it and said, "yeah this is what a man needs to eat to get nice and strong!" There was a strange primal instinct there...

Right after I ate I checked the thread on here and you mention the same thing... Good to be connected to you again my friend.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I'm getting that feeling again, that sensation of something profound right around the corner.

I can't shake the feeling.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Hey all, just wanted to check in and give you some updates.

Energy is crazier than ever.

I had a dream about 5 years ago and it happened in real life today.

It was something mundane, me going to the swimming pool, but it was exactly the same thing that happened in the dream.

Speaking of dreams, my dreams have been as real as reality lately.

How are you all doing?

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   

I've been feeling the same. the energy coming in is quick...its getting rather tiring trying to keep up. I could sleep for a month I think.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello all, I posted here once a few years ago and have checked the thread from time to time but not contributed anything further to it.

Here in the past month or so my "fight or flight" switch seems to be switched although I don't know whether that's do to the fact that I have been out of work for three months and I'm worried about alot of things or if there's something in the "air" I need to be paying attention to. I'm inclined to think it's the latter of the two, I just can't be sure. Here recently my mind has been, um, foggy, (I guess I can explain it that way), and I'm having trouble keeping anything in my head.

As for my sleeping patterns, for the last week or so I haven't been sleeping well. I'm attributing that to the edgy feeling mentioned above.

posted on Jun, 24 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker1984
Hello all.

I don't often post a new thread on ATS, if only because I love to respond to other threads so much more!
The topic of discussion in this thread is based on my own personal feelings, and I'm curious as to whether or not any of the sensitives on this website have been feeling the same things.

I have been getting massive migraines in my right temple for about the past week or so. These have come and gone with different experiences---mostly related to when I investigate and cleanse homes for my clients. The energy around me feels somewhat shifted, as if I'm almost seeing double in my mind's eye (think of it as The Matrix effect from the movie of the same name). My sleep patterns have radically changed, and the dreams have also followed suit. I wake up every morning feeling like I have been hit by a freight train. As an experienced energy practitioner, I know how to use my natural energies to cleanse and shield myself and my living space, so I know that the presence of entities is of no concern. What I feel is more of a global energy disturbance, the likes of what Obi-Wan felt when Alderaan was destroyed in the movie Star Wars.

I have no explanation for these occurrences or the possible shift in energy. I am a relatively healthy person, with no history of mental or physical illness, and I have learned over the 20 years that I have been actively practicing with energy, that this is not just "in my mind."

I'm interested in whether or not the other sensitives on this page have been feeling the same things, or even experiencing what I have been feeling.

I have already talked to the "regulars" on such topics in private U2U's, and you are all free to post your own theories, but I'd like the rest of you to come out of the woodwork and relate any experiences that you may or may not have had.

Thanks ahead of time, and happy posting!

-truthseeker

Hi truthseeker1984,

PROBABLY THE MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU WILL READ EVER IN YOUR LIFE...

Google the term "Ascension Symptoms". That is what you are suffering from. Myself and my girlfriend got HIT with ours about 10 years ago. The more you concentrate on helping others when cleansing their homes the more you are speeding on the symptoms. Everyone on earth will eventually succumb to them. Obviously ATS'ers like yourself who are massively spiritually aware will begin to suffer first. The world carries on as normal around you, while you can barely stand up - while your mind and body and spirit scream in infinite EXQUISITE agony and pain - and you cannot escape the pain even in your dreams! It is so laughable - in that it is so horrible - yet you laugh knowing that you can stand anything the universe throws at you - and it just gets worse and worse and worse.
And you THANK GOD for the STUPID UNSPIRITUAL people out there running the world and essential services because you literally won't be able to stand up or be fit to work no matter how much you want to no matter how much you try! You are STUNNED at the realization that if it hit everyone everywhere at once that the whole world would be doing a JOHN LENNON BED-IN FOR PEACE cos no-one would be able to get out of bed for 12 months+! The whole world would grind to a stop! All of the nuclear reactors would blow and food production and essential services would be GONE could we'd ALL be HELPLESS!
Again thank god for the unawakened they will SAVE US ALL! I'M DEADLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!

However, give it a year or TWO! Then it passes. You then reap the rewards of FEELING and KNOWING that YOU are the "ONE" GOD for REAL!

edit on 24-6-2012 by neotech1neothink because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

I've been having most of these symptoms for a while now...extreme fatigue and feeling of being "switched off" in particular...no energy what so ever, and usually, I'm on the move all the time. No headaches, but problems with my stomach more...food issues, no appetite and so on.

But it's your mention here of spiders that caught my eye...I have been seeing these, but it started really just last night...like small glass spiders at the very edge of my vision, and when I turn to look there is nothing there. .

I've definitely been seeing things more out of the corner of my eyes lately. For me, it's usually a figure, like someone has stepped into my peripheral vision, but when I look, nobody is there.

I've been feeling the same fatigue as you, but my food issues have been the opposite. I seem to have an insatiable appetite lately, and I can't seem to eat enough. I am constantly hungry.

posted on Oct, 2 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey all just checking in.

Just want to say that the energy is effin great right now.

I have long been over the whole 2012 madness. I will be so glad to see the silliness over once January 1st 2013 comes by. How are you all doing?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Hi everyone. Been a long while for me to post here. Seems almost a shame that we all drifted apart, but we must have accomplished what we were meant to accomplish for ourselves here, or we went totally off track and didn't accomplish anything but commiseration. LOL

I am not feeling like things are about to drop anymore. It feels more like we were being prepared to be in an almost constant state of expectation, and that now that we are used to it, we don't need to discuss anymore.

I haven't had anymore bursts of info, like before Fukushima, but just a sense of, yeah, stuff's coming, can't stop it, already braced for it, let's go. Does that make sense to anyone? Almost like sensory overload, and having to filter. There are times I get a sense that things are really off or about to go down hard, and then something happens, but I don't get worked up over it anymore. I just look for the answers and then say, yeah, that might have been it.

How are the old posters doing? Anyone still around since last year?

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ceriddwen

Hey Ceriddwen and everyone else. I am glad to see this post here. I too feel like it must have accomplished what was necessary for me at least. It was nice to know I'm not alone. I have grown a great deal since starting to post in this thread. I too think about a certain few posters here from time to time. I hope no one takes it personally if I don't talk much, I just keep to myself a little. Anyways, dreamworld is wierd as ever, but the wierd stuff in my waking life is not so wierd anymore, but I still feel odd feelings sometimes. Don't know how to explain really.

Bye for now.

posted on Apr, 5 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellie Sagan

Good to see ya again Ellie! I do hope life is treating you well. It would be nice if we could all just check in at least once every six months or so to say, hey, I am still here. Ya know?

posted on Apr, 6 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
SolarE checking in.

I've gotten to a point in my life where I am taking it a day at a time. That is what is most important.

I know there is craziness all over the world, but there isn't really much I can do about it. I think I've gained acceptance of that fact. So knowing that, I just try to do the best I can with what I am capable of.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

That's a good way of looking at it SolarE. I have had to come to that acceptance also. Otherwise I go crazy.

posted on Apr, 10 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hayyel

Are you still having sleeping problems? A number of my friends are having trouble sleeping as well as "Chronic Fatigue Syndrome."

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151 >>

join