It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Strange Feeling as of Late...

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Goodness!
I'm so thrilled to see this thread! I had to start a new account as well... I forgot my password and you can figure out the rest. Instead of wasting my time looking up my previous account I just started a new one. I'll go through all the recent posts in a bit.

This year has been such a hard year for me and mine. Whoever posted about the headaches I feel you in that department. For the last few weeks (yes I said few) I've delt with one every day. I'm fine come morning but by mid afternoon the torture of my brain is back. Preventing me from doing just about anything. Eating, sleeping, writing (which is bad as I need to edit).

There is a feeling in the air. Its hard to miss. As you just step outside and the weight of it settles on your shoulders. Keeping you from feeling motivated from doing even the simplest of tasks.

Edit: Appears I'm not the only one with the migraines. Which in a way kind of makes me feel a little bit better. Sunday I lost my vision partially in my right eye. I have this issue on over coming fear and allowing what needs to be seen... seen. Any imput on such?

I wish you all well. Seems I have much to catch up on.
edit on 9-11-2011 by NixieJean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Sounds like the effects I get after taking some '___'. Maybe you have achieved a higher state of mind where you are unconsciously accessing a universal conscious where time and dimensions blur together.

Or, you have a brain tumor- Sorry

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by andersensrm
Sounds like the effects I get after taking some '___'. Maybe you have achieved a higher state of mind where you are unconsciously accessing a universal conscious where time and dimensions blur together.

Or, you have a brain tumor- Sorry

hhaha, no, it's not a brain tumor, i've had migraines all my life and i've had several brain scanners and MRIs... and nope, nothing, just the usual, "take two of this pills and sleep tight, your migraines are genetical, nothing to do here, good bye".
I've never tried '___' so I cannot make the comparision...

I was talking to my best mage friend and he said something similar, that i've achieved a higher state of mind yesterday due this disturbance of the magnetic field or maybe the same magnetism touched one of the cords of my reality (talking about quantum physics, usually called as "magic for skeptics" among my mage friends).
It was, by far, the most weird happening on my life lately. Since i started to work, my life has been pretty boring, just when i'm hanging around wuth my mage friends i feel more connected.... the weirdest is i was at work when this happened, and hopefully we didn't had too much to work on yesterday's evening...

But hanging around with people like them has been the biggest gift i've recieved in a long time. Now I can turn on and off my magic perception of reality without doing any ritual or being in a special place. Looking at the world from a different persepctive has made me grow up a lot in a very short time span (methaphysically talking) and it feels great. Yesterda's migraine was just a side effect of something big, at least for me.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I apologize ahead of time for only reading the last 5 pages of this thread but I will share my little two sense worth. The feeling I've had has been going on for the last few years, it's a tightness in the pit of my stomach, a sick feeling and nervous energy that get's stronger as time goes on. I feel it inside myself and I feel it in the world around me. Dark, creepy type people who live in my neighborhood seem to be getting darker and creepier and there seems to be more of them than there used to be. The so-called normal people around me are also becoming edgier and more nervous about the state of the country, world and the neighborhood as time goes on.
I feel that there is a dark and forboding energy overtaking the earth's atmosphere that has at it's source extremely powerful people on the earth realm purposely and calculatingly spreading a very evil energy across the globe through the use of a very dark luciferian magik. Innocent blood is being spilt in high and low secret places. Horrors are being committed beneath this facade of civility and seemingly normal life. Wars and conflict are feeding this energy. And in the meantime, life goes on, people go on about their lives, shopping, exchanging small talk, watching television etc...But I feel like I have to listen to alot of calming relaxation music and go for alot of walks in nature to counterbalance this feeling of dread I have in the pit of my stomach. Things are going to get much worse, both in the physical world and the spiritual realm. Until it reaches a crescendo. Then madness will take over and both the worst in humanity and the best in humanity will be seen. Before this ends, the level of deception upon the people of this planet will be so multi-layered that it will be very difficult to be a discerning person. Even with intense study. I feel within my soul that it is important to live as simply as possible on a day to day basis. To fight the good fight but not be overtaken by the fear and anxiety. To not give in to heartlessness and cruelty within ourselves, to remain compassionate and empathetic to the other sentient beings around us is of the utmost importance. What people see as a global awakening in consciousness to end the madness will be another deception, I feel this strongly. These deceptions will only go on for a certain amount of time before the truth, the real truth, finally dawns. And then the world will never be the same. True love in all it's majestic and awe inspiring power will be the power that inspires and evil has no power against it. Then we will truly be set free.
This is what I know within me to be true, but we are still in the dark time. Hold on tight.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
First of all, welcome to our little place here at ATS, batgirl (what batgirl are you? I hope you're Barbara Gordon, cause she's so cool
/me is a comic nerd *points avatar*) It seems I'm the only "historic member" around so i welcome you in name of everyone who has been and it's gonna be here

Yeah, we are living in dark times now, and the "dormant" are feeling it too, and starting to wake up to the ugly reality in a way or another. If you look back, last year we were already living hard times, but people were still calm. Now, there's protests all around the world. People is starting to realize that they have the power to change the world and some are starting to do something finally. Maybe not the ammount we need, but I can see that there's a progress in comparision of the past few years. I have the serious conviction that something is gonna change, and soon. Maybe sooner than we expect. I can't explain how anxious i am right now, it seems that tomorrow it's gonna be one of those inflection points that can lead us to a paradigm shift... I have never felt like i feel right now... it's like everything is gonna either explode or calm down from tomorrow.
Maybe it's just a feeling that will pass... or maybe it's true, who knows. Anyway, i think that from tomorrow, the world is going to experience something new. And mayor.

I feel so weird, you don't know how much it took me to write this little text... grrr, i feel so unneasy right now, i'm gonna explode >_

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Life is different now. Reality has become something else entirely. Not just for me. I look around at everyone and it really looks like they share the same feelings as me.

The air feels different. It is so hard to explain, but I know there are others out there who can feel this. It is hard not to feel that tension in the air.

That's all I got for now.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

Mmmm, Hope you feel better

Things are well enough here, heavy work with my teachers, elders and students.

The shamanic world is quite active.

Be well everyone,

-GM

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

IT'S NOT A TUMOR!!! hahahahaha i never saw that movie in english D:! thanks for the laugh, Grad.

Ok, so today we did something, finally. It is big, and maybe it's just going to help locally... but the butterfly effect can play it's part too.
Reality is turning stranger than strange, or it's just me?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Caggy

When on '___' I had the experience of telling the future and reading minds. I did it with a group of friends and we noticed that we new what we were going to say before we said it. I thought about something happening and seconds later it would happen exactly the way I thought about it. My friends had the same experience. It opened my mind to the fact that there is a higher state of conscious that connects us all that some may refer to as God, in my opinion. You can notice the subtle effects of this consciousness when in a big group of people. When in a big crowd there is a tendency to follow along, just as other people laughing can cause you to laugh. It could also be in a mob where people start bashing things and other people that normally wouldn't start to join in. This is what is known as groupthink. When in this higher state of consciousness which may be causing you headaches because it has never been used before. Just like in the movie the Matrix where Neo wakes up in the real world and discovers at first his eyes hurt to use and give him headaches, because he has never had to use them before.

This sudden new higher state may have overwhelmed your brain. Your thoughts and everyone else's are basically connected through this universal consciousness, in which your thoughts can directly influence everyone's thought's around you, for who knows how long a distance. You and everyone else also have the ability to access this universal consciousness, which lies outside of space and time, to look into the future, or past.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If you're right, then i'm getting some hahaha
We were thinking about having a trip on San Pedro (that's the chilean version of peyote, and it's as powerful as it is.... and it's sold as a decorative cactus here LOL), what my friends have told me about it is very similar of your experience with lsd. Well, i think that this chat is against the ToS of the site, so let's say we're going to eat some funky cactus salad to have a good time with friends! hahaha

The only bad aspect of what happened to me that day is it was at work. I'll kill to get that experience again at home or with my friends, so I can do... well... "things" when I reach it... here I just focused on looking the pc's screen and touching, feeling and smelling everything that was close to my desk... it was wonderful, but i know it would be MORE special if i was surrounded of something that wasn't computers, desks and chairs...

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I am having a nice easygoing Sunday. I have some big finals coming up soon, so it is nice to have these periods of free time. Music is always nice to listen to.

Other than that, just taking it easy. Found one of my old gemstones yesterday and that was a nice surprise. I was searching for my wallet, and during my search for it was when I found the gemstone.

It was like it was meant to be. So that is awesome. Oh and of course I found my wallet shortly afterwards.

I am wondering how everyone is doing.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Something 's up in me, from the inside and now is flooding in.
It started on October 29 2011.
I feel without words, I feel like my intuition has reached the final level.
I don't think I could ever describe such a feeling. I just feel emotional when I think of the magnitude of the changes.

edit on 24-11-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
You ever have one of those days where things just kinda suck?

Yeah today was one of those days, and it wasn't just me. At least 5 other people today either said it or were saying it with their body language.

But I mean of course there are always little bursts of awesomeness in any day, and today is no exception. It is those brief moments of win that get you through the day.

So yeah, anyone else feeling overall kinda meh today?

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Yesterday was one of the worst days I've had in a long while, it seems like whatever could challenge me....did! Nothing tragic or anything like that happened, it was just a challenging day.I am not glad that others had a bad day as well, but, it kinda seemed out of the ordinary that so many things could go wrong all in one day!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Blessed be all,
I know that this is an old thread, but I need to share the fact that it is still happening and it is getting worse and worse. I now have to protect myself 24/7 with Charms and have felt so much Negativity for the past year, that I have to actively convert it into Postivity to try and Balance the Energies more, but I can not convert enough by myself ( any one who knows what I am talking about should try to do the Same, because it feels like some one/thing is trying to remove all Positivity from this Plane and we can not let this happen!! ).

Namasté

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
bunch of sad saps...

this sort of thinking is useless, it advances nothing except further confusion and discontent.

time is irrelevant, possibility if infinite. everything is infinite, don't get hung up on expectations of critical mass paradigm shifts and cosmic alterations. we are at the whim of the river of light, flow with...

whatever happens, had to happen and could not have happened any other way

...at least while one remains in their current phase (3D material universe we are experiencing atm), of course infinite variants of reality span out across dimensions and take on different time lines. time lines diverge, but what happens is exactly what had to happen...I digress...

why stress about something you cannot control?

my suggestion, say a big fat '# IT' out loud or in your head and walk with a swagga in ya step.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
This day is crazy!!! Lol
I rarely felt this active, today I could do everything without getting tired.
Its like the world has switched to a faster step.

Also today I'm feeling an urge to see and read horror, drama/ action movies and books.

Tomorrow for timewave graph is the most novel day in history so far.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

...And I feel like going home right now, i'm just too tired at work =_=.... At least my shift ends by 5 pm today and not 7 pm... but stiiiiiillll...... i'm so sleepy and i drank 2 cans of redbull already =_=

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by KhaliWitch
Blessed be all,
I know that this is an old thread, but I need to share the fact that it is still happening and it is getting worse and worse. I now have to protect myself 24/7 with Charms and have felt so much Negativity for the past year, that I have to actively convert it into Postivity to try and Balance the Energies more, but I can not convert enough by myself ( any one who knows what I am talking about should try to do the Same, because it feels like some one/thing is trying to remove all Positivity from this Plane and we can not let this happen!! ).

Namasté

Sorry but I don't believe that you are balancing anything. Everything is already in balance, so there is nothing to balance. BTW you have more power thatn you realize and you can do things that you think you can't. One thing you shouldn't worry about is balance. Because there is nothing anyone can do to unbalance the positive and negative, yin and yang, cancer and life, good and evil, god and devil, angel and demons...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by andersensrm

Blessed be andersensrm,
In one way you are right in saying that the Balance normally can not be tampered with, however at this time it is being done. I feel the shift ( and a big one at that ) from Positive to Negative. I feel that my help is needed to maintain teh Balance, but I can not do this alone. I am not that powerful.

Namasté

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join