It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searches On Nibiru/Planet X Seemed To Be Censored

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
Simple, send out space probes to the outer solar system and take a thorough look around. If there's nothing there, there's nothing there.

Yeah but the very people who are sending out space probes are the very people with the money (and control) who are keeping things hushed!

C'mon.....you don't think 'we' have space probes out there now? We have technology (and have been to planets and probably other solar systems) that would blow our minds if, revealed.

Why do you think the Vatican has such vested interested in the cosmos with their 3 million dollar observatory in Arizona? To find God? No! To find 'something' though!

[edit on 28-2-2010 by TwoPhish]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

reply to post by SuperSlovak

I would gladly suffer a little embarrassment if the powers that be could provide irrefutable proof that Nibiru did not exist.

Right! and nobody has proven unicorns dont exist either! Or the alternate universe with my evil twin is out there, or that on a planet called Oslsub there lives a guy with a finger growing out of his forehead whom can do magic and is actually the incarnation of Zeus!.

They haven't given proof that any of this stuff doesn't exist, therefore it must exist...right...right?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

Simple, send out space probes to the outer solar system and take a thorough look around. If there's nothing there, there's nothing there.

C'mon.....you don't think 'we' have space probes out there now? We have technology (and have been to planets and probably other solar systems) that would blow our minds if, revealed. Please ? Can you provide us with anything what makes you say this to be true ?

Why do you think the Vatican has such vested interested in the cosmos with their 3 million dollar observatory in Arizona? To find God? No! To find 'something' though! The Vatican ? To look for signs what they can use to promote Christianity. Maybe ?

[edit on 28-2-2010 by TwoPhish]

The biggest question of my own is why did they just recent make the statement "We do not think an alien civilisation has to be a problem for our religion" as if...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

The biggest question of my own is why did they just recent make the statement "We do not think an alien civilisation has to be a problem for our religion" as if...

Organizations like the Church and political leaders routinely throw off comments about topical issues. Someone is asked a question repeatedly and they formulate some vague platitudinous response.

If you asked the Church about their position on zombies they'd no doubt come up with a similar open-ended response.

It does not mean the Big Bad NWO is secretly hiding the existence of zombies.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
It's real (Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood, etc) but it's from another dimension.
All there is to it.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by mmiichael

Originally posted by Sinter Klaas

It does not mean the Big Bad NWO is secretly hiding the existence of zombies.

Well... uhm. Why do you think a big bad NWO exists ?

The reason for my biggest question is because the churge has a clear opinion in all kinds of subjects. According their belief system. Aliens would be a problem.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
It's real (Nibiru, Planet X, Wormwood, etc) but it's from another dimension.
All there is to it.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by sphinx551]

I'd like to hear why you have this opinion.
Will you share it with me/us ?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Video posted today of "nibiru" over ireland. Could this just be a sundog, or are we completly screwed?

I'm pretty sure if it was that big, we'd all be in no doubt by now. There'd at least be some big earthq........

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
the-rabbits-hole.com...

The presentation in the above link is pretty interesting. I just watched most of it. Not sure if this has been posted elsewhere though. I didn't see it anywhere.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
If it's out there, someone must be able to see it when close enough.

If not the brown dwarf itself, then how about all the other space junk around it and all that's getting pulled along as well, surely those must be visible and able to be seen.

but yeah, forgot it's from another time zone until too late, not that anyone could do anything about such an obect anyway.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

Nibiru can't exist. If it did, we'd have seen it by now, and if it had visited us in the past, it would have flung the inner planets (including us) into the sun, or out of the solar system. Also, a planet with such an eccentric orbit would fling itself out of the solar system.

We don't need a probe to see Nibiru if it existed. Luckily for us, it doesn't, and the people who says it do don't have any evidence at all on their side. Not one jot. But, that won't stop them. I guess it's a massive conspiracy that's keeping every single shred of evidence out of their hands - they just "know" it's true without the piffling need for evidence.

Evidence? Pah-tooey!

reply to post by sphinx551

Got evidence? No? Weird! How strange!

reply to post by redgy

We could see a brown dwarf just fine. It'd be really warm, and reflecting a lot of light from the sun.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by davesidious]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Now lets see, what signs might we look for if Px, nibiru was in fact coming our way...?

Changes in weather patterns to extremes.......check.
Increase in volacanic and earth quake activity.....check.
PTB launching new equipment to watch and watch for nibiru....check.
Safe guarding earths heritage, probably underground.......check.
Foodstocks, seeds underground........check.
Population panic remedies.(camps).............check.
Gentle hint dropping....2012, avatar etc etc ..........check.
Planets in the solar system wobbling..............check.
Planets in the solar system, temperature changes.....check.

Anyone care to continue while I go dig a bunker !!

Respects

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
One of the biggest tipoffs to me was the construction of an Infrared Telescope in Antarctica. It is said this brown dwarf will come from the south. So they built a telescope that can pick up it's heat signature in the south pole.

Do you have a link for this?

Why would they build a Infrared telescope in the South pole when they have really good space orbiting Observatory's, like the Spitzer telescope, and another one that was launched not so long ago that that can observe in all spectrums of light, suppose the ground based ones is used to confirm the data? dunno.

Not that I dont believe you, just I aint heard of one at the south pole before, next rant is just a rant, not directed at you, just at the theory in general.

I just dont think a brown dwarf is on a very eliptical orbit that is also retrograde in orbit, as if it was here before on an orbit, it would have had massive gravitational effects that would still be going on now, because space is a vacuum so moons would have been ripped from orbits, possibly planets too, the asteroid belt would have been very disturbed and would no longer be a belt , but asteroids that that would have been disturbed and smashing all over the place, even to this day.

Also when people say , oh its coming from the South, lol. can only see it at the south pole, thats another false theory.

Its like saying here in the North, oh we cant see the pole star, when it is directly over our heads no matter where you look due to the curves of the Earth and curvature of space around our planet.

Also another thing, Earth is moving in orbit around the Sun so it would not remain out of view, it would change the POV as we orbit, it could not remain hidden, just like the Sun does not remain hidden as the angles of sunrise and sunset changes as we go through the year and orbit.

Plenty of Amature Astronomers do have access to all kinds of Telescopes and Observatories all over the southern hemisphere so I doubt this could remain a secret if true.

Also a brown dwarf has a similar energy equivilent of Jupiter, yeh Jupiter really hides , not, thats a huge distance from us but is still seen, If palnet x was close by now, we would also see it.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Not to mention any body that will intercept us in 2012 and be as large as claimed would be clearly visible in the night sky.

This Nibiru stuff is absolute bollocks if one has the slightest, most basic understanding of astronomy. If it was out there, we'd see it, and amateur astronomers the world over would be flooding the internet with pictures. But they don't. So it's a obviously a massive conspiracy! :-P

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Changes in weather patterns to extremes.......happens all the time. El Nino, La Nina and just plain wonky seasons

Increase in volacanic and earth quake activity.....We have earthquakes and geo-activity every day. People just are noticing it now

PTB launching new equipment to watch and watch for nibiru....we send sattelites and such up all the time

Safe guarding earths heritage, probably underground.......We have the one library moving books in order to rennovate

Foodstocks, seeds underground........I could possibly give you this one but then maybe we want to store our seeds. Just like storing oil

Population panic remedies.(camps).............mass paranoia. The military and few have studied how to shut down mass riots for a long time

Gentle hint dropping....2012, avatar etc etc ..........paranoia...reading too much into a movie

Planets in the solar system wobbling..............this is interesting but yet again with all the amateur planet hunters we can't get good solid views of this brown dwarf?

Planets in the solar system, temperature changes.....extrasolar winds can cause changes such as the .5*C change on Mars

Seems a bit too much paranoia for me. Some amateur astronomers have incredible tools and yet not a one can find this thing for sure

I'm gonna enter the "we're safe from Nibiru" clan

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Ah well nevermind, just silly old me rambling on. Tell you what though, in this reality we know only 10%.

In this reality Im educated to post grad level and would know if Im paranoid or suffering any psychological trauma or illness, so maybe, who knows.

Respects to you.

Just as an add-on. Today at 2.00pm here in Central Scotland at the coast we had temperatures of 13 degrees, sun was shining, beautifull. Now 7 hours later its -3 and we have 3 inches of snow. Its March 1st. It is wrong

[edit on 1-3-2010 by captiva]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
For the record the whole Planet-x thing has been debunked here so many times it wants to make your head spin. THERE IS NO PLANET_X. It was a concocted story by Zecharia Sitchin who claims to be a ancient language translator. Hmmm I wonder when they started teaching about ancient languages at the London School of Economics ,because that's what his degree is in!
en.wikipedia.org...

The South Pole Telescope website can be found here...although it has not been updated in a while.

pole.uchicago.edu...

[edit on 3/1/2010 by CaptGizmo]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I would gladly suffer a little embarrassment if the powers that be could provide irrefutable proof that Nibiru did not exist.

How about you supply irrefutable proof Nibiru is not hiding in your backyard? Just how can the government supply proof a non existant planet does not exist....

What proof is there that it does actually exist?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So arguments aside, as I stated this is Jo Blow public investigation no need to argue lets all just monitor the Sun and its neighbours whether they're new or old friends. Here are my first pics for today.
8am East UK

12pm Southeast UK

I live on a mountainside so don't get to see the sun set properly.
Also Using Stellarium(big ups on this program) I noted that in the same view is
1. Venus off to the left.
2. Jupiter just below to the right as the eye might see.
including the obvious sun dogs.
I will keep recording throughout the year and will stop around Christmas which should give us plenty of pictures to appraise.
So lets get taking pictures ATS, I suggest we keep our interesting ones but if they're normal just delete them at the end of the week.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Just to reiterate.... Collect your own photos and recordings post them here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join