It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searches On Nibiru/Planet X Seemed To Be Censored

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Hi Ats members,
I recently started to look into the theory of PlanetX/Nibiru and noticed a trend....
www.nowpublic.com...
loveforlife.com.au...
infact the above link only allows the deniable kooky videos to work. All the Official sites and footage have been removed bar a few....
www.youtube.com...
www.godlikeproductions.com...
vids.myspace.com...
Now its either a cover-up or a religious overblow myth lets pool our talents on ATS and see. I suggest we all try to collect what data we can, post it here. Lets have some of our southern hemisphere friends on ATS try to get some pictures and post them.

Question is: REAL or NOT REAL....lets find out, collate and deduce. Don't want opinions without pictures. Don't want scripture, Jesus isn't gonna pose with his finger pointing in the sky at PX. We all know about the Sumarians and the Mayans etc.etc. Lets stick to present day factual and visual evidence.

p.s ty for the spellcheck

[edit on 28-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I don't know if it can be seen, 'Nibiru' is most likely a brown dwarf companion star to our sun called Nemesis, and brown dwarfs emit no light, I've seen descriptions of brown dwarfs being coloured either red to black, maybe orangish, but they don't radiate light. They emit heat, however.

I think we'd feel Nibiru, or Nemesis, before we'd see it, if we could. I used to think we could see it, but I began to wonder. How can we see something in space that emits no light with the naked eye.

It's very interesting that there is evidence of censored searches, that is a big tipoff. I believe a brown dwarf companion to our sun was discovered in the 1980s but it was buried.

I read an article that stated that binary star systems are common among 70% of stars in our galaxy, that our solar system is a binary star system.

Edit to add I see most videos have been removed for terms of use violations- very interesting to say the least.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by star in a jar]

[edit on 28-2-2010 by star in a jar]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
There is no planet called Nibiru. Wonky fiction writer Zacharia Sitchin created the notion with his pretend translations of Sumerian writings in the 70s.

Though millions of space bodies large and small have been tracked by astronomers, there isn't a shred of evidence there is or ever was a planet Nibiru.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've noticed alot of conspiracy type video searches on youtube get swamped with rubbish. Serial offenders on youtube just uploading the same thing, 20 million parts of it, and giving it all the conspiracy related tags. Do a search for planet x on youtube for reference. (set it to todays/this weeks posts) It does it with lots of videos, anything to do with the illuminati, ufos and the rest of our "side interests"

Edit- wether or not planet x is out there, I dunno, I guess it is possible. Most of the stars out there belong to binary systems. It's statisticly odds on that we also are a binary system. Maybe this is the reason for the great catastrophes of the past, who knows, but I'm not going to discount it just because it hasn't been announced on the BBC.

There is a video on youtube posted last week sometime, some guy reckons he's got the co-ordinates on WWT and a few others. Says it's very simular to what a brown drawf could look like. Which can be seen here (I've not looked into it at all, I don't have WWT or any of that on my computer)

Who knows, truth is usually stranger than fiction, so, que sera sera.

[edit on 28/2/2010 by Acidtastic]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
One of the biggest tipoffs to me was the construction of an Infrared Telescope in Antarctica. It is said this brown dwarf will come from the south. So they built a telescope that can pick up it's heat signature in the south pole.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Sensored is spelled censored.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mmiichael
It's not techinically a planet, but more like a failed star with possible planetary companions, and I think Z. Stichin took the mythology of Nemesis and crafted a story around it. It doesn't mean the whole thing is a fraud.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
It's not techinically a planet, but more like a failed star with possible planetary companions, and I think Z. Stichin took the mythology of Nemesis and crafted a story around it. It doesn't mean the whole thing is a fraud.

Don't want to argue this too much. Sitchin's translations of Sumerian are demonstrably bunk.

Not so much fraud as selling fantasy fiction as scientific fact.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

I don't know if it can be seen, 'Nibiru' is most likely a brown dwarf companion star to our sun called Nemesis, and brown dwarfs emit no light, I've seen descriptions of brown dwarfs being coloured either red to black, maybe orangish, but they don't radiate light. They emit heat, however.

If that is the case Nirbiru would be clearly visible in infrared. The space-based telescopes; Hubble, Spitzer, and James Webb are all equipped with infrared sensors.

If Nibiru is in the vicinity of our solar system it should be easily spotted.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by tooo many pills]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I guess the real question would be of Nibiru's origin. If it is a planet, would it have formed within our solar system and had such an erratic orbit? Could it have been an ancient planet from a failed solar system that somehow spiraled out of its system and became captured by ours as a rogue planet?

Another story of Nemesis was that it was a twin to Earth that shared a similar orbit that always placed itself between Earth and the Sun so it could never be seen. Of course we no that to be impossible given our elliptical orbit.

Still the Asteroid Belt has never been fully explained. It could have been a planet that never fully formed or was destroyed by an ancient collision.

As for the idea of a twin brown dwarf, There is something out there that has enough mass to perturb the orbit paths of the outer planets. Hard to say. But it would be rather arrogant for science to say there is nothing because they have seen nothing.

The absence of evidence only proves the absence of evidence, nothing more.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Well one thing is certain...if there is a planet comming around the mountain....they won't be able to hide too much longer. We don't have long to wait. Earthquakes will increase if so...and get bad.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Maybe because its not real? Or they want to save you the embarrasment.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I would gladly suffer a little embarrassment if the powers that be could provide irrefutable proof that Nibiru did not exist. They cannot, because they know it does and are going to great lengths to cover it up. What will happen when it gets close enough that anybody with a telescope in their back yard can see it?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just remember that whether its a rogue planet or brown dwarf, we havent even come close to exploring the universe and explaining how it works. Most of its hypothesis and guess work at best. The so called experts can be wrong too. Ive seen on here they are trying to say Eistein's theory of relativity may be wrong. Im not saying Nibiru is real i'm saying that possibilities are there and never say never.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have to say... I really don't believe that planet X is for real.

The only way it is real is if it has an extremely bizarre orbit that makes it only visible from the south pole until the last minute.

Even in that case, I think that any astronomer in the entire world would have noticed irregularities in the orbits of the outer planets.

I would believe, however, if planet X is some kind of metaphorical planet; It is indeed coming to earth, but it's not going to be a planet or a brown dwarf...

As to what it would be... I have no idea

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
I would gladly suffer a little embarrassment if the powers that be could provide irrefutable proof that Nibiru did not exist. They cannot, because they know it does and are going to great lengths to cover it up.
No, they can't because it is impossible to prove a negative. It's a logical fallacy.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by warpcrafter
reply to post by SuperSlovak

I would gladly suffer a little embarrassment if the powers that be could provide irrefutable proof that Nibiru did not exist. They cannot, because they know it does and are going to great lengths to cover it up. What will happen when it gets close enough that anybody with a telescope in their back yard can see it?

How can you prove something does not exist, when nothing is there to prove it exists in the first place?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
A while back, someone created a chart of sorts which showed every 3600 years or so, some catastrophic event would take place. I don't remember verbatim what it depicted but it was very interesting.
I do recall it mentioning the sudden disappearance of the dinosaurs and woolly mammoth, the ice-age, disappearance of civilization, super volcanoes erupting, magnetic pole shifts....etc.
Now these events are not to be argued but what caused them to suddenly disappear, change or be brought about is something to contemplate. And the idea that a rouge sun, Nibiru and its entourage entering into the inner solar system, to me.....makes sense and should be considered.

Just because we haven't seen it doesn't mean it doesn't exists. After all the absence of evidence is not evidence of absence!

One more thing. I've been trying in vain to re-locate it but it looks like it's been taken down but, a few years ago, on NASA kiddie page, they depicted 10 planets (before Pluto was demoted). The tenth planet was labeled Planet X.
They explained the the "X" was for the numeral ten and I BELIEVE they said it was meant for one of our planets moons (maybe Europa?).

I did save this on my computer but I didn't hard copy it. Damn!!!! But I swear on my life, this is true and it was back somewhere around 2002. So.....for whatever that is worth!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Simple, send out space probes to the outer solar system and take a thorough look around. If there's nothing there, there's nothing there.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
My whole point is to verify, we have the odd pictures of 2 suns on various websites which are either camera illusion, Jupiter at certain times of the year or PX.
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
and the final 1 an obvious camera illusion
www.youtube.com...

I'm in blighty so can't say I've noticed but i'll keep my eyes peeled and Camera ready.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by DreamerOracle]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join