It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Searches On Nibiru/Planet X Seemed To Be Censored

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

You're in Scotland. That is normal. The complicated weather systems competing for control over that part of the world are some of the strongest on the planet.

We might know 10%, but we'd see a bloody great planet/brown dwarf flying towards us. It's be the brightest thing in the sky after the moon if it was. And not a single astronomer has caught a glimpse of it yet. It's safe to assume we know 100% about stray planet/sun-sized objects heading towards us.

reply to post by DreamerOracle

You won't need software to monitor a large body coming towards us. You'll be able to look out your window, and notice the massive glowing "star" heading straight for us. As it isn't there, we're safe. It's impossible for us to not see anything of that size coming towards us. The Earth rotates, and orbits around the sun. We would see it by now.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
reply to post by KyoZero

Ah well nevermind, just silly old me rambling on. Tell you what though, in this reality we know only 10%.

In this reality Im educated to post grad level and would know if Im paranoid or suffering any psychological trauma or illness, so maybe, who knows.

Respects to you.

Just as an add-on. Today at 2.00pm here in Central Scotland at the coast we had temperatures of 13 degrees, sun was shining, beautifull. Now 7 hours later its -3 and we have 3 inches of snow. Its March 1st. It is wrong

[edit on 1-3-2010 by captiva]

So? I am not far behind from getting my grad degree either. It doesn't make people automatically right or any better in this specific situation. You're right we only know 10% in this world but that makes us both equally far apart for the truth IMO.

So I guess I should ask...are you an LPC? What is your degree in exactly?

I wouldn't worry because frankly I am just a disinfo agent...oh well

-Kyo

[edit on 1-3-2010 by KyoZero]

[edit on 1-3-2010 by KyoZero]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
One of the biggest tipoffs to me was the construction of an Infrared Telescope in Antarctica. It is said this brown dwarf will come from the south. So they built a telescope that can pick up it's heat signature in the south pole.

There's also one of these in Australia. Not sure if it's the same type of scope as the one in Antarctica, but it's in the deep southern hemisphere as well.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

As far as being right or wrong only time will tell. As far as you being a dis-info agent, I never mentioned the words and to be honest its non important.

Me stating my level of education was based on my chosen subject ,which was based on your implication of me suffering from paranoia. My level of open mind is realy no concern of yours.

As the OP proposes "Searches on Nibiru/Planet x Seemed to be censored", a good topic in my opinion. A good idea to gather info.

Please dont debate me with calls of paranoia because our opinions differ.

Respects

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Once again I will point out that I did not say you directly just that the general idea was of paranoia. I asked the education because it seemed as if your grad school work or degree had some relevance on the subject. I mean I am sorry if I offended I truly am but as I said that wasn't directed at you. I merely responded with my opinion and my opinion is that there is alot of paranoia surrounding and object with zero proof.

Also I never said that you said I was a disinfo agent...just stating what people have told me time and again just because I don't believe their prophecies

Further to the point I do think paranoia is abound when a bunch of people fear (not saying YOU specifically fear) this mystery star or planet that will crash into us without proof or even one single photo of this mysterious artifact

So let's move on then and discuss the facts....why hasn't a single amateur sky gazer seen this remarkable planet? Some of these amaters have remarkable equipmentyet the fact is not a single person has ever viewed this planet or star. As already mentioned this mass would probably very much throw other planets off kilter and not just a little wobble. If it is rotating around the sun we should have seen it by now in our history of thousands of years. All we have is this Nancy who claims she was contacted by aliens to warn of a collision as pictures people are passing off. Yet again there is no concrete evidence.

I am open minded...I always say that the day someone shows me actual proof of an event then I am on board. If I saw real photos of Nibiru then I am there and ready to believe.

I've been reading up on Nancy and her believers. According to the collective, this body should have been exposed to the naked eye by 2009, yet here we are in 2010 and no go.

Well thus far I have got to say this entire thing seems flimsy.

The following statement is NOT directed at you captiva...

I really cannot waint until 2013 so can get past yet another failed doomsday and find out the next date of destruction.

regardless...if you took offense it was not intended from this side and I will apologize again if that is how it came off. It truly wasn't met towards you personally.

-Kyo

[edit on 2-3-2010 by KyoZero]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Absolutely, according to the believers they say the planet should have become visible to the naked eye by late 2009, yet here we are in 2010 with no sighting at all.

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
When Sitchin first started his works Sumerian writings were still not fully translated. Knowledge of what was out in space had limitations.

We now know his translations are bogus. We now have a handle on what is out there.

No ancient writings on this supposed celestial body, no one has detected anything for light years distance that fits the description.

There is more evidence for the existence of Santa's workshop in the North Pole which has fuller descriptions and more solid data.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hi all
In todays sky is:
1. Venus far top Left.
2. Jupiter below the Sun.
3. Mercury below far Right.

South 14.20 UK

Southeast 10.00 UK

Can we keep the Santa's workshop photos for December. Idea for now is to observe and record.
We will debate the issue properly after all the data has been collected but seems so far we don't have anyone supplying pictures/video from the US and Southern Hemisphere. I'm in the process of getting my aussie wife's friends to get me daily pictures from Australia soon.

[edit on 2-3-2010 by DreamerOracle]

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Why? There are enough amateur (and professional, though you don't trust them) astronomers in the south who'd LOVE to find such a body. They also have better equipment than some compressed digital photographs.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

Couldn't agree more. The sophistication of the equipment of amateurs these days is astounding. Besides as pointed out by the pro-Nibiru crowd, this should have been visible by the naked eye by now

They say the official silence can't be maintained for much longer, however, because by 2009 Nibiru will be visible to the naked eye from the southern hemisphere. They also say Earth's axis is already tilting and the length of the day is changing under its influence. As one believer recently wrote to me, "Why are you lying. It's coming, and everyone knows it."

news.discovery.com...

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by KyoZero

Exactly! In fact, for a body as large as claimed to be heading our way, it would have been visible a long time before 2009, but we can let that slide, I'm sure

The very nature of this preposterous Nibiru fiasco is mind-bogglingly illogical.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I did it. I finally did it. I figured it out. I know why we have failed to see it at this point; it's cloaked. I mean clearly. Obviously all these people are telling the Truth when they say it's headed our way, and obviously they are telling the Truth when they claim it is associated with some highly advanced extra-terrestrial species. That being said; of course the highly advanced extra-terrestrial species developed a cloaking device to hide Nibiru until it's final hour. Or wait, maybe it will come through a wormhole. /Joke

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

lol, thats not what you was saying on page one.

It came across in your first post that you possibly believed in it when mentioning the telescope at south pole, saying it was " A big tip off".

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
As to why .....who do you trust? As to amateurs with amazing equipment, find one that would post here every day for the rest of the year. Then its still a question of trust. If you have a friend with a small Observatory in his back garden capable of supplying pictures every day bring them in. If not we stick with what we have to work with.
When someone says, "why bother"?.....Why not? You sound like you want me not to bother, why?
Its a Public Investigation into the existance or not of a planetary body known as PlanetX/Nibiru, you don't have to take part but the more data the more conclusive the results.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Nasa has per television\inside a Court room\ and their own website informed that Nerubi is a FACT- But all info wich can make us understand that its a danger for us will ofc be deleted. We humans are not evolved for handling info like this,it has always been like this and it always will-Why? use 1 day on this planet and you will understand,

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

uhm we don't need them to post here. I am sure if an amateur saw Nibiru it would be BLASTED on the net

-Kyo

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Scientifically speaking, if Nibiru is real, when would we see it?
I's almost figure that if a planet was heading to earth in less than 2 years,
wouldn't we see it by now? Anyone?

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Actually the church has never made comments such as these for anything having to do with other beings.They protect their beliefs and llittle green men from beyond do not fit the story they spread. So I was suprised when I heard the so called pope encourage anything other than his pockets.Trust in the fact that money speaks louder than belief when it comes to these money hungry thugs that hide behind sheets and say they speak to god directly.They have to know something and are preparing to save face and make money in the long run!!!

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwoPhish

One more thing. I've been trying in vain to re-locate it but it looks like it's been taken down but, a few years ago, on NASA kiddie page, they depicted 10 planets (before Pluto was demoted). The tenth planet was labeled Planet X.
They explained the the "X" was for the numeral ten and I BELIEVE they said it was meant for one of our planets moons (maybe Europa?).

I did save this on my computer but I didn't hard copy it. Damn!!!! But I swear on my life, this is true and it was back somewhere around 2002. So.....for whatever that is worth!

Were you talking about "Sedna" TwoPhish? Here is a link to the article I found on this calling it another planet X. I wonder when "Sedna" gets closer to us if it will send Asteroids and comets our way.

www.spacedaily.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by keepureye2thesky

We'd have seen it years ago. It would be one of the brightest things in the night sky by now, moving quickly, and highly noticeable by the hundreds of thousands of amateur astronomers around the world chomping at the bit to discover just this kind of thing.

Also, if such a planet did exist, it wouldn't be coming round for a second orbit. Such an eccentric orbit would cause the planet to fling itself out of the solar system, and to interfere with the inner planets so much we wouldn't be here having this discussion.

The whole Nibiru/Planet X thing is abject nonsense of the highest degree. It's like saying in 4 hours you will be sat on by a large, white elephant, that is inching across the floor of the same room as you, and you will not notice it until it is too late. It's insulting.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join