It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I watched this video and about 10 others or more yesterday on reptilians and the Annunaki and the creation of humans. They were all very interesting.

OP its nice to see a thread about reptilians get some attention for once and not get lost amongst all the other threads
I have always enjoyed reading about reptilians and I believe they exist and possibly helped engineer us. Many people think it sounds out there, but if one were to read and do their own research it brings up some very interesting points.
S&F!!!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MotherPrometheus

So, what's the significance of the Rh- blood type? And why are O- bloodtypes "blue boods"? I'm O-, which is the only reason I'm asking, because there's nothing special about me, and isn't O- the most common blood type and generally classed as universally compatible with most people?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

That's a sculpture. That proves absolutely nothing, other than that sculpture exists.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me that reptillians actually exist for a start never mind answering did they create human life?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
I'm still waiting for someone to prove to me that reptillians actually exist for a start never mind answering did they create human life?

That would be like asking does God really exist or prove the bible is 100% accurate...or are greys real?
IMO they exist but do I have absolute proof? No, if there is proof we will never see it.
Have you read the entire thread? There are many references to reptile like beings or snake like beings in many different cultures and civilizations.

Is it because they are reptiles that it is hard to believe they exist?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

To be honest I think its a bit of a joke personally, people believe that we are controlled by Reptile men.

I know that I'm not controlled by reptiles, I know my boss isn't controlled by reptiles, I know the company I work for isn't controlled by reptiles... I could go on and on.

If "Reptilians" created human beings then that would suggest they are superior to us in terms on intelligence. If that was the case then why don't they show themselves because surely they could control us without feeling the need to stay hidden.

Tell me why you believe they exist?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

Great reply to that vid
For some time now i have listened to Mr Tsarion and what he has to say about our so called reality and current situations.. though i dont accept everything put out by him, i do still think he knows what hes talking about to a great degree.. I too agree with you on body language and facial movements, various ways of 'knowing more' about someone when they speak, especially in an open forum like Tsarions usually in.. and yes it could just be that hes a great story teller, but i cant help but feel its more than that, his sincerety can't be denied IMO. (no i am not saying thats a sign of proof)!
I also agree that it is one of the darkest possibilities i have encountered, and that is most likely why people are so adverse to hearing it...its unsettling, scary and is far from what we in our present societies know to be 'sensible'..but that certainly makes none of it impossible.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
reply to post by Xtrozero

Cro-Magnon man IS Homo Sapiens. It was just one of the earliest finds of European homo sapiens remains found and was named after the area of France it was found in.

As for the thread, I have to ask. If this race of reptillians is so advanced and so powerful, then why the hell would they live underground when we live in the open? Seems to me, we have the better standard of living, yet we are the slaves?

Yes I agree, my wording was confusing for I meant “we the Cro-Magnon”...

Actually I'm in total disagreement with the whole reptilian hypothesis. I just fail to see any validity to it at all since everything I read is either biased or extremely skewed to make it fit.

With that it leads me in two possible directions. The first one is we are utterly alone, and I feel this is the strongest theory going, and the other is we were manipulated /created/evolved by a more advance race. Though it seems that both of these theories are 180 degree out from each other I tend to think that it all boils down to whether evolution created us, or aliens played around with the genetics of our ancient ancestors.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Death_Kron

I have read a lot about them and I believe it is possible they exist. I could be wrong too, one never really knows. It's funny to me that people believe in Greys and Nordics but Reptilians are too out there to believe in. Why is that?? I never understood that esp when there are many civilizations that talk about reptile like beings or serpent gods. I will post links as soon as I find them. All I did yesterday was watch youtube vids on reptilians and read links on them. It was a long day

If they do exist do you really think they are just going to walk down Broadway and say "hey." No, just like all other alien races they are going to stay hidden and possibly in plain view . I have never seen a reptilian and I am not sure if I really want to
IMO I think anything is possible.

People are too quick to criticize those who talk about reptilians. What IF they are right? There is too much about our existence that we do NOT know and might never know.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

Has also noticed how extremely confused some people seem to get the two -Reptilians and the Annunaki.. they are often spoke of together, but as you point out so well, they arent one in the same, we are talking two seperate beings/entities...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I don't believe in anything that can't be bothered to demonstrate it exists. Ancient cultures used to write about gods masturbating to create the universe - I suppose I'm supposed to believe that, too!

Sure, they possibly exist, but then if we take to believing in things that possibly exist, without evidence, we have to believe EVERYTHING anyone can ever say that can not be immediately falsified! That is not how critical thinking and objectivity works

What if they are right? Well, then, it's a guess, as they don't have any evidence. They are far more likely to be wrong.

I can't believe adults are talking about this pap!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious

I don't believe in anything that can't be bothered to demonstrate it exists. Ancient cultures used to write about gods masturbating to create the universe - I suppose I'm supposed to believe that, too!

Sure, they possibly exist, but then if we take to believing in things that possibly exist, without evidence, we have to believe EVERYTHING anyone can ever say that can not be immediately falsified! That is not how critical thinking and objectivity works

What if they are right? Well, then, it's a guess, as they don't have any evidence. They are far more likely to be wrong.

I can't believe adults are talking about this pap!

Well I cant believe adults talk about God like he is 100% real.. Yeah I said it.. Give me 100% PROOF he is real too. People have faith and believe in God well people are allowed to have beliefs in reptilians too. I believe anything is possible. Evidence doesnt mean crap to me anymore because someone somewhere will call it a hoax or CGI or made up and so on. There is proof to a lot of things yet people dont want to see it, they are too quick to cry false.

In my belief system I believe anything one can imagine is possible, maybe not here but possibly in other dimensions or worlds...yes I believe in those too.

You are entitled to your opinion as am I

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   

I don't have faith in god. He makes as much sense as reptilians.

If it can be CGI it is not evidence.

Your opinion is based on allowing conjecture to be considered as real as demonstrable fact, which is ridiculous.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

From hellenandchaos.blogspot.com...

(Hellenic organization with purpose the geopolitical and geostrategical studies concerning national security)

All the Religions – Lodges’ systems, despite of their “differences”, from 9600 BC till today are commanded by Visible – Invisible Space Powers (V.I.S.P.) Sin Yahweh, with origin the Asterisms Bootes – Draco – Snake, acting - role-playing the “bad demons of Devil” – “Good angels of God”.

Allah, Eloh, Yahweh, Sin, Sion, Zion, Lunar “God”, Lunar Governor

is illuminating for the dishonesty of Sin or Sion or Yahweh or Jehovah of the Moon, that wants to justify (where? To his staff?, to his nonexistent consciousness?, or to the Universal Hierarchy from which is wanted as a felonious bloodthirsty murderer – planet destroyer and robber of Raw Materials and Metals of the Planets from 13 Solar Systems.

Anyway apart from all this, what I mean is, GOD does not have any name, he does not need one, he created names.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron

I am still waiting for someone to prove to me that God exists for a start and created us.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ucalien

It is said that during the Mayan period QUETZALCOATL never sacrificed human beings, he sacrificed Butterflies.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Interesting thread and information. Imho it is highly unlikely Magical Reptilians are source for evolution of Human Virus. If they indeed are they only did half the sloppy job.

Edit to add: Great thread and very informative as well so S&F for that. However, I disagree with the essence of the thread. I do not believe magical Reptilians were the source of evolution.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

what happened was people assumed serpent referred to a snake because of "the field" reference in the text. but according to the sumerian text, "the field" was the name of a sumerian constellation, which was attached to the e.abzu temple of the sumerian god known as enki (or ea, or enki-ea). later research seems to indicate "the field" was known as I-Iku in babylon, which correlates to the Great Square of Pegasus, in the constellation Pegasus.

in sumerian tradition, the theory goes, they used the "the field" constellation as a measurement of land, so they had a standard, like an acre, for dividing land. this stems primarily from the mesopotamian use of the concept of "As Above, So Below" which mirrored the constellations of the heavens unto the surface of the Earth.

here is a video regarding the use of constellations as mirrors on the earth and how it was a global tradition all over the world.

as regards sitchin's cylinder seal, which he claims shows the sun surrounded by planets. there's tons of evidence that shows that the big central "sun" is the symbol the sumerians used to depict a star not the sun. for the sun, they had a different symbol. this suggests that group of stars is actually a constellation (i think it's the pleiades) not our solar system.

in addition, sitchin teaches that the enuma elish is referring to our planet getting cut in half by a cataclysm in our solar system. tiamat is not a planet! tiamat is a dragon (this is important!). he also totally ignores that apsu is abzu (some versions of the enuma elish even say abzu), and he has to do that in order make the text refer to his planetary model. in reality, abzu was NOT an entity at all, in the older sumerian text. it was a subterranean gate room under enki's e.abzu temple, and the name of another site in ancient egypt, known today as abydos (egyptian abdju, pronounced abzu), which also had a subterranean gate room for "the portal of the lords of eternity"

follow me here:

THE 7 BIRTH GODDESSES OF THE CREATION OF MAN STORY IN THE TEXT ENKI AND NINMAH, ARE THE 7 PLEIADES SISTERS IN THE CONSTELLATION TAURUS.

they represent the 7 reins of the great bull of heaven. the great bull of heaven is enki. (i can prove this with sumerian text, so if you're interested, just ask). the creation of humans in sumerian text, comes from the 7 pleiades. that's probably the group of stars on the cylinder seal, not our solar system, and the one that's highlighted is most likely a reference to ninmah or the star in the pleiades associated with human origin.

here are the pleiades

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

yea i tend to lean towards the idea of "interdimensional beings" myself.. it still sounds really "far out" but makes a LOT more sense if you really take the time to stop and think about it. the funny thing with me though is i never really looked at it that way until i played Halo on Xbox... if you actually READ the story to the game it's pretty FN crazy... and hey, I'm not the guy that wrote the story to the game... the idea of "angels" and "demons" being "extraterrestrial interdimensional beings" just makes sense to me.

i guess i'm weird.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join