It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+55 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Do Reptilians, or some other species, live beneath the ground? Let's look at what the Bible says about this:

Philippians 2:10 (KJV) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

Revelation 5:3 (KJV) And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon

I have also pondered the possibility that Yahweh did not want anyone to see his physical form because he was so extremely ugly and gross. Could Yahweh have been a Reptilian? After all, remember what Yahweh told Moses when Moses asked to see his face.....All Moses got to see was Yahweh's behind. could it be that Yahweh was a Reptilian, perhaps one of the Anunnaki, like Marduk? That would certainly explain why Yahweh refused Moses' request.

Many ancient people all over the world have described Reptilian/Lizard/Dragon like beings, and some have described Reptilian humanoids. (Hybrids?) Common in numerous mythologies are tales of Reptilian creatures (usually not humanoid) who are hostile to human beings. The Mayan god Gucumatz was described as a "serpent of wisdom" who enlightened humankind, as was his Aztec] counterpart Quetzalcoatl. The Hopi refer to a race of reptilians called the Sheti, or "Snake-Brothers", who live underground. The Cherokee and other Native American peoples also refer to reptilian races. Cecrops, the legendary first King of Athens was said to have been half man, half snake.
www.theoi.com...

And what about the "cunning serpent in the Garden of Edin? This is the correct spelling of the word, BTW.

In Africa, the shamans claim to bear extensive esoteric knowledge of a race of Reptilians called the Chitahuri, whom they say control the Earth. They also claim to have accounts of a Reptilian race who created them and used them to work their gold mines, extremely similar to the accounts allegedly described in the Sumerian tablets.
www.reptilianagenda.com...

Zecharia Sitchin claims to have translated Sumerian tablets referring to an alien race which created a race of humans to work as slaves in their mines in Africa. This race is called the Anunnaki (or Abbennakki), and it is specifically stated that the "Black-headed" people of Sumeria were created by these beings by mingling the "life-essences" of "man and beast", often depicting an ape-like creature as the "beast". The "Black-headed people" were considered slaves in the Sumerian caste hierarchy. The Sumerian Tablets refer to the creation of the Black-headed people in the geographical area called 'AB.ZU.', which is said to correspond to West Africa. Sitchin also suggests that the Annunaki probably still exist in some form or another, with some degree of influence over humanity. From many years of research on this controversial topic, so do I.

Stewart Swerdlow, author and self-trained mentalist, claims to possess extensive knowledge of alien intervention in Earth-human society, and describes in detail the activities of a Reptilian race called the Draco, originating in the Draco star system. He also mentions a more benevolent Reptilian race called the Abbennakki, which, he says, created the Black race in Africa. He claims that this is supported by ancient Sumerian tablets, as well as the histories of the indigenous peoples of Africa, such as the Zulu, as well as physical evidence such as ancient mines which have been discovered by the Anglo American Corporation, dating to 60,000 years B.C.
starryskies.com...

As intelligent humans, we cannot just dismiss all of the evidence that these beings exist, and live in the vast underground tunnel system build by both them, and human beings in later times. The actual word "dragon" comes from the Greek language much later than this time so any mundane interpretation of creatures by this name before the Greeks must be by descriptions and attributes and not by name. They were generally considered "monsters" even if they had divine attributes.

History of Dragons from around the world
www.draconian.com...

www.draconika.com...

Dulce:
THE DRACONIAN CONNECTION
www.hiddenmysteries.org...

There are many stories about an alien invasion, and many believe this will happen.
In what must be a historic first, a high official of the Vatican and a Hebrew scholar discussed the issue of Extraterrestrials and the Creation of Man, and though different from each other in upbringing, background, religion, and methodology, nevertheless arrived at common conclusions:

• Yes, extraterrestrials can and do exist on other planets.
• Yes, they can be more advanced than us.
• Yes, materially, Man could have been fashioned from a pre-existing sentient being.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Through my studies, I have been able to connect Reptilians with the Anunnaki of Sumerian lore. I am thinking these were the human being creators, mixing their genes with some sort of beast they found here on Earth. I suspect this "Beast" may be the Yeti or Sasquatch. I also think that the 600 "Iggi" that the Anunnaki left here are living still, beneath our feet in underground bases and tunnels. I also think a hybridization project has been going on for a long time, they are attempting to mix themselves with us, or to just take over Earth and enslave us. Could their people be coming back again, as was foretold? Basically every God tells his people he is returning. I am very suspicious about Anunnaki in terms of their historical role and motivation. Ancient Sumeria was in what is not Iraq. I certainly suspected that Saddam Hussein had found something, perhaps Anunnaki technology left by them, and that was why the US really went in. Was Saddam attempting to contact the Anunnaki? Was he successful? We may never know. What we do know is the American military now has anything he did dig up, plus what they themselves dug up there. After all, Iraq had nothing to do with 9-11. That was the Saudis. Why didn't we invade them? Oh, yeah, America is in the oil business together.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Really interesting thread, S&F.

I hope that the human race isn't some hybrid. I hate to think that we were just experiments or whatever.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I don't think you will find any consensus on these matters but I tend to agree with you and have suspected as much for quite some time,.
To me it is like Occams Razor...the simplest solution, without even having to leave the planet.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

S & F autowrench

This is a subject I too have looked into , mainly from experiences and the insights gained, I find many people shy away from it, I think there is a high possibility it is correct. That said we dont have to sit back and allow them to control and manipulate us as a species, we can break free and that is done through increased spiritual awarness, knowledge of the truth and intent to become free.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
my feeling is that the folks who live underground, though hideous and monstrous by our standards, are actually afraid of our uncontrolled rage and violence. they've been through surface changes before, but bombing the moon? that could be new.......

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

A most splendid thread and it is threads like these that have me logging into ATS. Heck it is threads like these that motivated me to register after years of lurking.

I agree with everything you have said and I also believe that reptilians are under the earth and I go one further and I think that the reptilian is at the head of government. I think that they use us to their ends because we make good fodder in that if we are given a comfortable life and fed lies that do not infringe on the comforts of our lives then we are happy as a pig in manure to play their game.

Wars are fought in regard to their motives and agendas and what we might think are crazy reasons for invading another country makes perfect sense to the minds that instigate such actions because they know the full truth and the real reasons why. We are always going to be left perplexed as to why war is fought because we never get to know the real truth, just deflections and disinformation, lies and deceit from our governmental heads whom we assume are in control but I suspect are just figureheads, puppets to the real leaders who dare not show their faces.

When we assume it is all about greed I think it may also about a bigger game that is more about power but in a context we cannot understand because the game is vast and has its roots going back to ancient history. The force feeding of lies and cover-ups in recent past and modern times has kept us from learning the truth but humanity is not stupid and when people have a feeling that something just does not add up or feel right – it is because conspiracists feel like their intelligence is being stamped on and laughed at?

One day it will all unravel but I hope it is not an unravelling that becomes common knowledge because we are suffering a savage invasion and the writing is on the wall, written in blood.

Starred and flagged - awesome thread

[edit on 28-2-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Fairly interesting video that goes along with this topic:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
from what i understand the reptilian atitude towards us is that we are of no importance to them and they 'allow' us to live here. so any agenda of theirs must be small and inane at least in their eyes

also i find similar views/attitudes in hitlers book mein kampf. he sees the u-verse in a similar way,as much as a human can n e way. im sure he felt he was doing a natural thing by whipeing out the jews. similar attitude as described in the few posts above involving iraq. they see it as necessary and purposeful.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by LurkerMan]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by LurkerMan

I am not sure about us being of no importance to them to be honest.

If that was the case then it would seem reasonable to me that if we were of no importance then we could be discarded out of hand and being discarded/exterminated such an act on their behalf would be of great benefit to them as that would mean no more pollution and no pillaging of earth’s resources by humans and there would be no need for them to remain inside the earth.

It seems to me that we are important to them in some way manner of form because we (as a species) do so much harm to everything we touch and yet we are left more or less untouched and oblivious to the reptilian presence – on the whole.

That does not strike me as being the act of a race that deems us unimportant to them.

@SaturnFX: thanks for that vid sir, I enjoyed watching it = star

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Well I believe that we were created in the image of god (what today we can call the Nefilim), and there is a huge amount of historical support for that, so I would say no we were not created by lizards...

At many different points of our recent and not too recent past there has been many “homo” classifications, but about 35,000 years ago a new type of man, Homo sapiens, appeared basically out of nowhere and had the ability to suddenly advance in terms of 1,000s of years that man prior to us, the Cro-Magnon, were unable to do for millions of years.

Thus we were made in the image of our makers in both physical likeness and with great leaps in mental abilities over the Neanderthals who were unable to advance past simple useful stones for a few million years.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Xtrozero]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
This is kind of interesting. I'll never forget reading an account of a guy and his friend who went spelunking and told a horror story about encountering some horrific "beings" underground in the dark. They actually didn't even talk about it to each other for some period of time. The little bit I recall is that they were having problems finding their way out of some pretty deep and tight underground areas. At some points, they encountered horrible, unidentifiable odors and something grabbing at their feet as they were scurrying out of the crevices. Also I remember them mentioning that when they got to the top, something seemed to be tugging or something on their rope and they cut it and took off. It's been a few years since I read that but perhaps I'll try to see if I can find the account.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Fascinating S&F OP! I have a hard time believing some things (reptillians).BUT there is so much 'evidence' and so many believers it seems to me like there must be some truth, the more I dig the stranger things I seem to find truth can be stranger than fiction IMO.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This is a great thread, and I've flagged it, but I don't know how to do the stars thing. The video was very informative also. It would seem that the hybrids who act as the puppets to the reptilians must excel at hiding their nature, Youtube vids of shapeshifters aside.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Very interesting thread, there may some elements of truth that have been presented here, but it fails to address and explain the Biblical passage that deals with "making Man in our image". Although, humans do indeed possess an R-complex/reptilian brain.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lel1111

Did the main character go back with a knife and a gun prior to never being seen again? If this is a apart of the account then I have bad news I’m afraid.

I think they also went there with a dog at one point and the dog would never go near the hole the two men were trying to widen in the back of the cave.

If this is the same story then I take no pleasure in telling you that it was at best just a fictional story and at worst a hoax.

I have no links at the moment but I read the same story and I was so impressed and horrified by it that I followed my nose until I came to the truth behind it.

I will try and find links to verify my words but it was a while ago.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I thought reptilian threads were not allowed. Funny when i make a reptilian thread it gets deleted but this gets front page. Strange how things work.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Very interesting thread, there may some elements of truth that have been presented here, but it fails to address and explain the Biblical passage that deals with "making Man in our image". Although, humans do indeed possess an R-complex/reptilian brain.

Thank you. We have reptilian brains yet threads about reptilians are off limits? Odd.

About that "man in our image" thing...Does God have beer belly?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

IMO the Reptilians didnt create us in their image, I believe they just took our spirits and placed us in these human vessels and then placed us upon Earth. We are then subjected to the control of the physical dimension but I believe this can be broken by raising our consciousness .

www.youtube.com...

As David Icke says.. WE ARE KEPT IN IGNORANCE, and this is ultimatly done by the Reptilian Alien.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSlovak
I thought reptilian threads were not allowed. Funny when i make a reptilian thread it gets deleted but this gets front page. Strange how things work.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by SuperSlovak]

Thats because SerpentOverlord doesn't like discussions of reptilians for as he said,"No reason whatsoever".

-edir: Aww crap, I meant to say SkepticOverlord...disregard that first one...wait, theres a knock on the door...

[edit on 28-2-2010 by SaturnFX]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Strange pets...

Here is information about Pindar /Lizard King-

["As for Pindar, Icke translates the name as meaning Penis of the dragon and states that the (Pindar) is also known as the Marquis of Libeaux. At the time he was writing the book, Icke had little else to say about this particular reptilian other than stating that he is above the Windsors in the Brotherhood heirarchy."]

www.greatdreams.com...

[edit on 28-2-2010 by rusethorcain]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join