It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

And what about the "cunning serpent in the Garden of Edin? This is the correct spelling of the word, BTW.

There was never a serpent/snake in the Garden of Eden. It is a gross mistranslation which has spiraled out of control through countless adaptations and through the arts. The original Hebrew word which was used was nachash. This does not mean serpent, it is an adjective meaning 'bright or 'shining'. What Eve supposedly saw was a bright/shining entity. The reason this being was later replaced to be a snake was possibly due to its supposed persona, being cunning and tempting, much like a snake. Most of this reptilian representation in ancient texts, I believe, is mostly due to the human fear of any creature reptilian. They therefore associated reptilian creatures with figures of power or with figures of evil.

In regards to those two extracts from the New Testament. When it is talking about 'below' the Earth it is most likely referencing Hell as that is the original place where Christians believed Hell was. Since Hell is not in the original Hebrew Bible or in the KJV for that matter, then this theory doesn't hold too much water. If not Hell, then it is the buried dead. Can't be anything else in my opinion.

[edit on 28/2/2010 by serbsta]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by m khan

People get laughed at for believing this reptillian nonsense because there is no evidence for it. You might as well say they're all Bigfoots or unicorns.

It's a joke.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Wow. This topic will be interesting to follow. As for the part of G_D creating us in his image, this does not mean to say we are a photo copy of him. his image would be of a humanoid standing on his 2 feet, having arms and a nose and eyes and ears. Now as far as i know no other reptile found on earth can walk (yes i know some can run) on their hind legs and stand erect for life. However if the lizard people do exist and they evolved to this form then maybe we have been made in their image. Standing erect and having 2 arms and legs ... Just a thought. I doubt G_D had rainbow hair and multi-color eyes, big and small noses and varied in height and weight. He would be the perfect being. A being who chances are can regrow limbs and organs if need be. yet we can't so we are just in his image and not a duplicate of him.

OP your view on the overlord is fascinating. Well done. Hopefully one day your idea will be a truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
ok i cant belive that people are so retarded, That they believe satan and that he is decieving you, ALL, you speak of mind control, And how they rule you, well thats exactly what he wants to do to you, HE comes to steal, Kill and destroy, as said in the bible, He is the destroyer, The reptillian villian of god and is commited to bringing down manking, Since god gave him dominion over this earth, which is why innocent people die, Babies die, Children suffer so on so forth, We are not decendants of reptillians, But satan has tryed to corrupt mankinds seed line using his fallen angels to try and repopulate the earth with Half tares, Nephilims, Fallen angels that bred with woman, To form super demi gods, such as hercules, and thor, rah and horus, Ect, They are all half fallen angels half man, cause they reptiles fell in love with woman, and wanted to corrupt the earth for christs arivall so that no man can be saved, If you are smart you would see that satan is wise and should not be taken lightly, Although he is supremely bent on human race and is about destruction of man, So why would a reptillian create some he hates??? Prove me wrong kthnx

[edit on 28-2-2010 by InnerstellarOne]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Thought this was interesting. Supposed "reptilian" seen in Davinci's Last Supper painting.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Humans settled on Earth from other planets.
The problem is that Earth is home of the Reptilians.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by m khan

People get laughed at for believing this reptillian nonsense because there is no evidence for it. You might as well say they're all Bigfoots or unicorns.

It's a joke.

Watch and learn:

Always question, Always speculate, and never laugh at those whom are different..laugh at those whom feel they need to laugh at different ideas.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread my friend, finally someone is bringing back open mindedness to ATS!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Besides the fact that it sounds ridiculous, ATS banned the Reptilian posts because they were getting out of hand. There were posts popping up by the hour, "OMG IS HILARY CLINTON A REPTILE! PIC INSIDE," only to have an unflattering Photoshop of her.

I think the theory is interesting, and a lot of the facts match up...but so do a lot of the facts on other theories that aren't true. In my opinion, it's an overactive imagination.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
This is great ! S & F.

People are always such arrogant fools if it comes to subjects the don't know or doesn't come near what they think it should.

Reality is.
We no hardly anything and what we know can be wrong 10 years from now.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hybrid race huh? Has anyone looked into the rh- bloodtype. It is said humans are the only mamals on the planet whith negative blood types and the fact that a mother can kill her newborn crossing blood types during birth is unheard of in the animal kindom. I believe O- blood types are called "blue bloods" which I find interesting. I have even heard that people with rh- may have a different ancester and that people come from 2 sources. Also, to colaborate with us being made in "gods image" (possibly a reptillian god), why do we squint in the sun. I see no other animal squint. Why would we evolve backwards to have the sun be harmfull to us?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeJaguar67
reply to post by autowrench

A most splendid thread and it is threads like these that have me logging into ATS. Heck it is threads like these that motivated me to register after years of lurking.

I am humbled by your words, check your U2s.

I agree with everything you have said and I also believe that reptilians are under the earth and I go one further and I think that the reptilian is at the head of government. I think that they use us to their ends because we make good fodder in that if we are given a comfortable life and fed lies that do not infringe on the comforts of our lives then we are happy as a pig in manure to play their game.

Wars are fought in regard to their motives and agendas and what we might think are crazy reasons for invading another country makes perfect sense to the minds that instigate such actions because they know the full truth and the real reasons why. We are always going to be left perplexed as to why war is fought because we never get to know the real truth, just deflections and disinformation, lies and deceit from our governmental heads whom we assume are in control but I suspect are just figureheads, puppets to the real leaders who dare not show their faces.

I am in full agreement here, SJ. I think all world leaders are just puppets for the Reptilians, for they are the "Hidden Hands" so to speak. I also think that when the big "Rapture" comes, all Christians will see a hologram of Christ in the sky, and he will invite them all into a spacecraft to go to "Heaven." Only it won't be Heaven at all. The men and children will be used for food, and the women will be their sex slaves.
Of course, this is only what I think, but it's based of years of research.

When we assume it is all about greed I think it may also about a bigger game that is more about power but in a context we cannot understand because the game is vast and has its roots going back to ancient history. The force feeding of lies and cover-ups in recent past and modern times has kept us from learning the truth but humanity is not stupid and when people have a feeling that something just does not add up or feel right – it is because conspiracists feel like their intelligence is being stamped on and laughed at?

You are right, it is not greed, that is man's problem. These creatures want POWER. The reasoning for the wars and things like 9-11 and such I think is for them too, for they feed on fear and anger. Also, they must keep us all distracted, or we might get onto them, and find their bases and destroy them. I happen to think that Dulce, N.M. and Denver Airport has bases beneath them, so there must be an entrance nearby. I also strongly believe there is an entrance inside Mammoth Cave in Kentucky, based on what a contract told me a few years ago. I know people disregard David Icke, but David has performed years of research from all over the world in an effort to bring truth to the people of Earth.

I too have suffered a lot of ridicule over my posts on the Reptilians, but that all goes back to when I was just a child, living in West Virginia. My Grandpa worked for the mining company, day shift. One day he came home white with fear, which looks strange on a black coal covered face. He sat down at the kitchen table, and told my Grandma to pour him a glass of Old Granddad Whisky. He never before drank until nightfall, so I knew something big was up. I was sent out of the room, but could hear, and see through the door crack. He drank two glasses of whiskey before he could talk. Then he told Grandma and my Mom we were moving to another State, right away. When asked why, after a little while, he told his story. Him and two other miners, including my Uncle Frank, (Who confirmed this story to me) who fought on Iwo Jima, had been exploring, looking for new veins of coal, when they broke though into a large cavern. Then he said that they had seen what look like two "lizards standing up." He said they were scared half to death, and we were getting out of there tomorrow! The next day the mining company blew the entrance to the mine shaft, and we had a sale, and moved way up north to Indiana. This experience stayed with Grandpa for the rest of his days. He died in 1965, and his last words to me was, These lizardmen are real. Find out all you can about them, and tell people. I had a lot of respect for that man, so here we are. I am still searching, still looking. Thank you all for listening.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The Mayan god Gucumatz was described as a "serpent of wisdom" who enlightened humankind, as was his Aztec counterpart Quetzalcoatl.

Here we go... AGAIN, with this shapeshifter-reptilian-bad-aliens-invasion-david-icke propaganda...
Quetzalcoatl, ALREADY was identified by Zecharia Sitchin, as NINGISHZIDA aka Toth (on Egypt) the son of the second Anunnaki commander and scientist ENKI aka Ptah (on Egypt). ENKI/Ptah, while ruling the Egypt, created the "Ancient School of Mysteries", a secret brotherhood to teach few initiates, secrets of occult sciences, sacred architecture, chakra vortices, kundalini activation, mind expansion, stuffs like that... ENKI was known in the secret circles, as NAHASH, that means "Serpent Master", but referring to his knowledge about KUNDALINI SCIENCE and DNA ENGINEERING. ENKI, the great genetic engineer of the Anunnaki. NINGISHZIDA inherited this burden of teach civilizations, the secrets of occult sciences. When MARDUK, the evil greedy warmonger firstborn son of ENKI, returned from his exile to rule Egypt as RA, NINGISHZIDA aka Toth, left that land and moved to Central America with some african giant warriors, named TULAS (from Thule, Lemuria). They arrived in Andes mountains and found survivors of the last ice age, living in primitive conditions. They raised the Aztec civilization. NINGISHZIDA got known as QUETZALCOATL "The Serpent of Wisdom" 'cos he was the bearer of the esoteric knowledge of Anunnaki.

I have also pondered the possibility that Yahweh did not want anyone to see his physical form because he was so extremely ugly and gross. Could Yahweh have been a Reptilian?

Zecharia Sitchin claims to have translated Sumerian tablets referring to an alien race which created a race of humans to work as slaves in their mines in Africa. This race is called the Anunnaki (or Abbennakki), and it is specifically stated that the "Black-headed" people of Sumeria were created by these beings by mingling the "life-essences" of "man and beast", often depicting an ape-like creature as the "beast".

The Anunnaki, AREN'T REPTILIANS!!! It's a David Icke BULLSH*T. The Sumerians NEVER said that!!! The Egyptians NEVER said that. There are loads of sculptures, steles, statues in Middle East museums, depicting the Anunnaki. Just tell me WHERE they were shown as reptile beings???

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/95136eb25504.jpg[/atsimg]

Above, classic Assyrian stele of an Anunnaki male. The wings meaning their piloting skills. The "ancient astronauts". Notice the odd large eyes, but none reptile characteristic. Well, I see a lot of beard. Anyone has seen a reptile with hair, before??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/be6e16c49782.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4d399465e89d.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/873db1441a95.jpg[/atsimg]

I love this part... Above we see a Babylonian sculpture, an Acadian statue and a Sumerian stele depicting Anunnaki females (most scenes with princess INANNA). Well everybody can see boobs. Large boobs. For WTF a reptile creature would have mammal glands???

No, ain't a skeptic and I do believe that there are another humanoid species living on Earth. According to Sumerians, ENKI used other species, attempting to create a perfect humanoid to work on mines. Not only primates, but reptiles, amphibians and other species of mammals. The primate homo-sapiens wasn't the only succeed. Many odd humanoids reported by ancient civilizations can be EXPLAINED if we regard the GENETIC EXPERIMENTS made by ENKI and NINHARSAG.
In the '80s Russian navy divers had a notorious incident in two lakes of Balkans: The Issyk Kul and Baikal. They met a group of giant amphibian humanoids in the depth of the lakes, they attempted to capture them and they were kicked out of the water.
Also in the '80s, the former US military Milton W. Cooper, reported an incident involving reptile humanoids and a Delta Force team in Dulce base. For the first time, someone from US government talked about the exchange between military and reptile beings.

The point is: The Anunnaki ARE NOT REPTILIANS. But they created them, just as the homo sapiens. By some unknown reason they evolved faster than us and after the Anunnaki left Earth, they achieved a technological level far than ours.

People, please, STOP spreading DISINFORMATION about this subject. Get the data STRAIGHTLY, offer plausible theories, not David-Icke based arguments.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by ucalien]

[edit on 28-2-2010 by ucalien]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Very interesting thread, there may some elements of truth that have been presented here, but it fails to address and explain the Biblical passage that deals with "making Man in our image". Although, humans do indeed possess an R-complex/reptilian brain.

First of all, one has to look beyond the bible, which is not the only book that is true, by all means! There are two creation stories, one say one god created man, and the other, just a little way down the page, tell of God talking to someone, as in "Let Us create man, in our own image.

THE REPTILIAN BLOOD LEGACY

The Adam - A slave to the gods

It is my contention that the Annunaki/Reptilians created man by mixing their genes with a primitive beast they found here, as I stated in the OP. However, you are entitled to your own beliefs, and I for one would give my life to protect your freedom to do that. Remember always, Freedom of Religion means ALL Religions, not just one.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
I also think that when the big "Rapture" comes, all Christians will see a hologram of Christ in the sky, and he will invite them all into a spacecraft to go to "Heaven." Only it won't be Heaven at all. The men and children will be used for food, and the women will be their sex slaves.
Of course, this is only what I think, but it's based of years of research.

Really?

I would love to see some of this research since it is a bold prediction you're making.

Awaiting your reply, cheers.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by InnerstellarOne

I mean no real offence but you should be careful about hurling insults in regard to intelligence when firstly, you create a rambling sentence made up of 215 words (I nearly took a nosebleed).

Secondly you should not deign to refer to people as being retarded when you obviously have fallen hook line and sinker for the mythical words of some holy book that was in my opinion written only to keep humankind shackled and never written to set you free - proud Atheist yes.

Look, everything in this thread is speculation and conjecture but it is respectful speculation and conjecture.

Maybe you should take some pointers and learn to respect your fellow poster rather than come stamping and wailing into a thread because you think we are all about to become Satan worshiping blood drinkers or throw our lot in with an imaginary dude with a pitchfork.

Thirdly courtesy was mandatory on this board the last time I checked and you are among friends – relax!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Great thread autowrench..S&F....

You are always full of informantion... it will take a while for me to digest this but it is along the same lines I have been thinking...

PEACE and LOVE...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Portugoal

The concept of Hell was wholly invented by the Church for obvious reasons...to scare people into coming and giving up their money. It is a place in the Christian mindset only. However, the way the "Light" is run when we "pass over," one can "go" to any Hell, any Heaven, they wish to. All one needs to do is stop and ask questions instead of just blindly going into the Light, like we are taught to do.

Where did the Christian concept of hell come from?

Hell: Mindless Brutality at its Worst

Hel definition

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
Really interesting thread, S&F.

I hope that the human race isn't some hybrid. I hate to think that we were just experiments or whatever.

An experiment that has gone horribly wrong. I do not know who or what created the human race but I am starting to think that they (it) goofed big time. As I read and heard about what we are doing to each other and the just plan crazy things we do now days it some times makes me ashamed to be called human.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by m khan
It's better to stay away from reptilian theories because you lose credibility with too many people. What are they afraid of anyway? But it seems too much to believe that the powers that be have been going at this NWO thing for so long. Somebody should have lost interest, or some second or third generation should have rebelled. People like Kissinger, who have lived so long and done so much damage to our country, I mean how do they manage to live so long? Some alien creatures, with a longer life span could be behind it all, If they do exist, I'll make you a bet Kissinger is one of them. And if they are running things, I'll bet these chemtrails are their doing.
[edit on 28-2-2010 by m khan]

Yep!, I will lose what little creditability I have here with this thread, but only with those who have closed minds. I will have to agree on Kissinger, not to mention the Rothschilds, those guys must be older than dirt. For my own self, there is not one doubt in my mind that there are either reptilian hybrids in world leadership, or reptilians in disguise. Check thse links out:

Reptilians in Government

REPTILIANS, one woman's story

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join