It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by davesidious
reply to post by Sparkey76

The biology of mankind is well understood.

Well by all means then, please share your understanding....and while you are at it tell me why people believe Mt Sinai is in Egypt when facts and artifacts are found in Arabia that match the description given in the Bible better? Why do people pervert the book to make it say what they want?

This video need to be seen by more people. It doesn't explain whether or not we stem from reptilians (why do we have a reptilian brain dave?) but it does tell you people can easily misinterpret what is written in the Bible.

If they got this wrong what else have "the thumpers" got wrong?

and btw/ sorry if I misunderstood your post

[edit on 1-3-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by davesidious

You obviously did not read the post right.

I did not say Reptillian created man.
try reading it again.

yes its an opinion and have little tit bits to back up what I say.

Not that it is total proof but little bits of evidence that suggest's.

Mainly text and good sources of information which I already have posted in some threads here and there.

When I say good, I really mean good sources.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by Sparkey76]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

I think "demonstrate" would be more apt than "show", but otherwise I totally agree. I think you might have misconstrued my post.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The reason we have a reptillian brain is because evidence suggests Mammal once came from A reptile.

It was called A Mammal like reptile.

A common link with mammal and reptile was a bone that was excatly the same in the feet.

Looks a little like a cute badger.

www.nhm.ac.uk...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Yup. That's true. We do share a common ancestry with reptiles.

This has nothing to do with reptilian overlords

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I understand where your hypothesis comes from. You should refer to www.metahistory.org . I like to think the author of the website's hypothesis (that the reptilians and the greys(non-organic) are a byproduct of the transcendence of Gaia Sophia into the pleroma of what is now our earth) is more suitable. We are not some freak species. We are a species with souls. It is that reason we are envied. Look into gnosticism, yoga, mysticism. Embrace your energy grasshopper...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Yup. That's true. We do share a common ancestry with reptiles.

This has nothing to do with reptilian overlords

Not at all no, just that someone above asked why we have a reptillian brain, thats the answer.

Which suggests Reptilian beings did not create man.
Maybe messed around with the genentics a little, like the missing chromosones theory.

Although I still would like to suggest what I originally stated, maybe it was just a bloodline of the Draco's they created to fit in with Human beings, talk like em, walk like em, look like them, to win hearts and minds.

I do have some good evidence a bloodline that exists today was perhaps the bloodline of the tribe of dan and other tribes of Israel.

Now according to Biblical texts, what bloodline did the tribes come from?

Well went through Pharaos of ancient Egypt, back to Seph and Japeth and gog and magog to name a few.

And Noah.

It can be traced, but that does not mean the biblical txts are accurate, maybe names and a few things have been changed to protect the secret.

Afterall we are talking about a timeline when the Sumerians was about.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Yes! You know why? Because it makes more sense to believe we were brought here opposed to being a by-product of an ape or fish (or from the rib of Adam).

We have blood types (RH negative) which cannot be explained. Those of us who have that factor were crossed with something, somewhere at some point in our past. That is a scientific fact and mystery!

So to entertain the concept we were engineered by off-world entities makes perfect sense to me! However, man will need to rewrite history, science & religion and after all, that's a huge tedious task to undertake!

But then the question becomes, where did THEY originate from? We're just not meant to know all answers at/in this present incarnation, that's all.

[edit on 1-3-2010 by TwoPhish]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by TwoPhish

where did THEY originate from?

My guess if they really do exist is somewhere in the constellation of Draco.

Look up what The meaning of the constellation Draco means, and the star in the constellation, Thuban.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
umm okay so there is a secret race of beings that not only created man but live in the dark in caves to what end? How is it even a remote possibility this is true? They pop their heads out to take over the US government and what not??
this is really a fairy tale indeed.. FUN though
Be Well

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by lapi7

WOW! I followed the link, and read the post. I was in awe. Goes right along what my own theories, doesn't it? Are we, the human race, after all these years, finally coming to realize that which we call God and assign most everything to is actually a creature we would not go near for anything?

This has always playing on my mind, since childhood.

If I were Lucifer/Satan, and I, along with 600 (same number as the Anunnaki left) of my followers were thrown out of Heaven, never to return, I would be mighty angry with whomever threw me out of my home, so to speak. Here is what I would do:

I would create a vehicle, such as a RELIGION, and I would set my own self up as the object of worship, (word means "work for") and I would do everything and anything to turn people away from what is really the truth. I would convince them all that I was the only God, and that I would not allow any other Gods to be near my people. Of course I would never show my face, that would give it all away. I would take credit for everything that happened. That is what I would do if I were Lucifer.

How about it, dear Christian, and dear Muslim, what would you do if you were to discover your God was a Dragon? Would you accept, or deny? Just asking.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

well we came here from the "garden of eden"
we were tossed out of the gate of paradise and not allowed back thru. the way was blocked by Angels with "fiery swords" going back and forth.
where's eden now? where's the other 2 rivers?
not here. more likely somewhere in the pleiades
so enki creating us is not quite right. i'd be more inclined to believe it was something like this:

(embedding is disabled so you'll have to click link to watch it
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1-3-2010 by undo]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

That is all baseless conjecture. It's indistinguishable from just making things up.

Evidence, please! Without that, there is absolutely 100% no purpose in continuing the discussion, as we are discussing the unfounded.

Or they come from Mars! Or Uranus! Or in the centre of the Sun! Or a trans-warp dimension cleft by the interstellar space monkey warship PooFlinger IV! They're all just as valid. I'm not being a downer, I'm simply trying to show how evidence is required before we can take something as being accurate. To build on unproven claims is a logical fallacy of the highest calibre.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Have you seen the meaning of the constellation Of Draco and some of its stars?

Its all little tit bits that add up to the bigger picture, the symbolism of Dragons and snakes and serpents.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by Blender

Then you don't believe in scientific facts?

550 million years ago your relatives where Flatworms swimming in water. And their old relatives before them some 900 million years were choanoflagellates.

If you put science and religion together you get a great mystery with a few facts.

Of course I believe in scientific facts... That doesn't mean that I need to believe that we evolved from flatworms. Last I checked, evolution was just a "theory".

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Evidence, please! Without that, there is absolutely 100% no purpose in continuing the discussion, as we are discussing the unfounded.

Evidence of what? My opinion or the RH factor? Well, I have no 'evidence' for my strong opinion however, I can appease ya with the following having to do with RH negative unknown blood type though (this is just one of thousands site. Take your pick by Googling "RH negative origin")

Most people, about 85%, have RH-positive blood. That could support the idea that humans evolved or were derived from Primates. 15 % of humans have RH-negative blood. If blood type is one of least mutable human characteristic, where did the RH negative come from? This question has puzzled scientists for years. There is some evidence that suggests the RH-negative blood group may have appeared about 35,000 years ago. And the appearance was regional and seemed to, originally, be connected with certain groups/tribes of people.
politically-confused.blogspot.com...

www.reptilianagenda.com...TextRh-Negatives are RARE.
But, strangely.... a person with type O negative blood is considered to be a "Universal Donor". It means his or her blood can be given to anyone, regardless of blood type, without causing a transfusion reaction.

The Rh-Negatives Factor is considered a "Mutation" of "Unknown Origin", which happened in Europe, about 25,000-35,000 years ago. Then this group spread heavily into the area of what is now Spain, England, Ireland, etc.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Very interesting link TwoPhish... I am in FL too but A+ so no help in an emergency!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Where reptilians created by people interested in finding out how gullible people are? I think it is a far better question.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

My answer? The presence or absence of one thing would determine the origins and true nature of my God: Holiness.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparkey76

Have you seen the meaning of the constellation Of Draco and some of its stars?

Its all little tit bits that add up to the bigger picture, the symbolism of Dragons and snakes and serpents.

Symbolism that goes back to ancient Sumer and is still being used today.

Most if not all ancient cultures had some sort of reverence to reptiles. Be it asps/snakes, dragons, lizards etc.

The pharmaceutical symbol are two snakes entwined in a double helix.

Spiraling cobras and snakes are symbols for human DNA.

Kundalini yoga means "coiled up" snake.

The Bible references an important asp.

Egyptians revered snakes.

Asians revered dragons.

India revered cobras.

Native Americans revere the Alligator.

Africans acknowledge of a race of reptilians called the Chitauri.

Now.....why all the focus on reptilian creatures? I don't see them worshipping the housefly!

So it is of my opinion that there is something very important and forgotten about reptiles. Like it or not....it's a fact!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join