It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I'm trying to understand why people seem to be so convinced that there's reptilians living underground . . . I've read many books on these topics myself and so far, the only thing that seems to be evident to me is that the government conducts black op projects with space technology at some of these locations.

These Lizards are 4th density beings. Some have taken 3D life forms to interact with us. Mostly they stay in the background and use their agents (human & other 3D beings from other parts of the universe) to do their dirty work.

What are they after? They use our life force energy for their sustenance, much like we use cows, pigs and chickens for ours. What do you think 2D animals are thinking, when we use them for food?

Well, the wild ones try to get away and the tame ones are submissive to us. Just try and stop them from feeding off of your energy, and see what happens to you. You will be in for a rough ride unless you understand the interactions that will result, when you choose to no longer be used as food.

Read Gurdjieff, Ouspinsky and Castenada material to get some clues on how to turn off the feeding process. The Ra material is fairly accurate as well.

posted on Mar, 18 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thank you, undo, there is much evidence that Egyptians worshipped Crocodiles as Gods.

The Crocodile God, Sobek
By Catherine C. Harris

The ancient goddess of war, Neith, was revered as the goddess of wisdom. At different periods she was identified with Athena, noted as the sister of Isis, and named the protector of Duamutef. Neith was the mother of Sobek, known as the crocodile god.

Sobek was most popular in the city of Arsinoe. In fact, the Greeks renamed the city Crocodilopolis. Ancient Egyptians would keep crocodiles in pools and temples. They ornamented the crocodiles with jewels in honor of their beloved god, Sobek. The people of ancient Egypt worshiped Sobek in order to appease him, the crocodiles, and to insure the fertility of their people and crops.

Sobek was called the Lord of Faiyum, and was considered the god who controlled the waters. The Nile was very important to the people of Egypt. Water was necessary for the survival of crops, the success of trade, and the livelihood of fishing. These waters were filled with crocodile, so it was a matter of common sense to appease them through the worship of their leader, Sobek.

According to legend, Sobek was a fourfold deity. He represented the four elemental gods, Ra of fire, Shu of air, Geb of earth, and Osiris of water. A crocodile, a man with the head of a crocodile, or a mummified crocodile are used as representations for Sobek. He is sometimes shown wearing a solar disk and horns like those of Amon-Ra. Throughout history, he has been known as Sebek, Sebek-Ra, Sobk, Suchos, Sobki, and Soknopais.

Sobek

The reverence of these Reptilians in their many forms goes a long way back in history, one can easily research this out and find it to be true. Do they control and use us? I would say yes. Are we their slaves? In many ways, yes, we are. Will they win? No, they will not win.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
This thread is really mostly theory (though there's a seriously disturbing video on youtube which may have something to do with reptillians, with a woman talking about people/things eating humans and then being taken away by the police). Of course it would be unscientific to dismiss something just because we have not seen the evidence of it yet.

Anyway, it makes sense to me that whoever created us is NOT completely loving. I can find a fair few possibilities for several individual bad things happening (someone agreed before being born as a human that something would happen, someone ignored a feeling and got attacked because they went down a dark alley, someone else ignored a feeling that they should go outside where someone was being attacked, someone ignored a scream, we only have one guardian angel for many of us since they would have to prove they would be a good guardian angel before being given the position, etc. etc.), but I recently read about the rape of Nanking. SIX WEEKS or more of the most horrendous torture (as rape is horrendous torture) that could be done to a human, and GOD, IF HE/SHE EXISTS, DID NOTHING TO STOP IT, FOR SIX WEEKS!

However, I don't think we're automatons. We do have free will, but it is in a struggle with the reptillian brain maybe (or maybe that part of the brain is the part with free will, who knows?).

In any case, how we were created is not necessarily the most important question. These creatures have not wiped us out yet, but APPARENTLY they will in 2012. So WHY have they not done it yet? And how do these people know it's meant to be 2012 - where are they getting their info from? Reptillians? Will these creatures have some special knowledge in 2012? Is it an estimation of when they will have figured out how to wipe us out, because perhaps they are limited in some way? Is it an estimation of when they will have everything they need from us and no longer have any problem with murdering us all? Am I being a paranoid nutcase? Why do people like Marmite?

So I think we need to find out why they have not killed us yet (or at least discuss theories) and use the knowledge to work against them.

P.S. stop autoplaying videos etc. I'm in a silent zone in a library. Not that the people to my left seem to care much but I'm going soon so no need to complain as nobody else in here.

posted on Sep, 12 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
First you have to prove aliens have to look like us, or that reptilians exist at all. Just because Gene Roddenberry made all aliens look like humans does not mean that they do. More likely, nothing looks human at all.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
First you have to prove aliens have to look like us, or that reptilians exist at all. Just because Gene Roddenberry made all aliens look like humans does not mean that they do. More likely, nothing looks human at all.

Indeed.

Judging from peoples' accounts ( see the alien abduction page on www.croad.jimdo.com... ), aliens (or extra--terrestrials to be specific) actually DO look (or often look) very similar to the "greys/grays" that people draw.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by StopAutoplayingStuff

That's assuming that people are actually abducted. It seems much more likely that the Grays are just an archetypal symbol within our collective unconscious. If you look at some of the artwork Aleister Crowley did under the influence of psychedelics you will eventually come across a picture that bears a striking resemblance to the modern Grays. The same goes for almost any Shamanistic culture. There will be drawings or accounts of large headed humanoids that were seen under the influence of psychedelics. So, if abductions are simply the product of sleep paralysis, then it is should be expected to see some of these universal symbols as the brain releases '___', a naturally occurring psychedelic, during sleep.

posted on Sep, 13 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by StopAutoplayingStuff

There's a major fallacy to abduction claims. They are the same reason why there are so many gods. people just see something and replicate it.

Why is that they never describe technology until we as humans have written about it? Do we see 1950 accounts of anti matter and gravity bombs? of wormholes and tachyons? No. We hear about these things only after we have discovered them on Earth.

It is very clear that most if not all abduction cases are nothing short of lies. Because if they were true, we would actually see some interesting inventions we have yet to have any idea about. But we have yet to.

Reptilians are no different than how Egypt took an animal and put its head on a human body. People don't change.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
OP, why are you quoting from a ficticious book (The Bible) how do you expect anyone to believe you when you quote from a ficticious story book that it just a massive cash cow! Come back when you have some real solid evidence!

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I love the way people think they know so much but really they know so little. Far too much speculation on this subject.

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52
reply to post by NightGypsy

I'm trying to understand why people seem to be so convinced that there's reptilians living underground . . . I've read many books on these topics myself and so far, the only thing that seems to be evident to me is that the government conducts black op projects with space technology at some of these locations.

These Lizards are 4th density beings. Some have taken 3D life forms to interact with us. Mostly they stay in the background and use their agents (human & other 3D beings from other parts of the universe) to do their dirty work.

What are they after? They use our life force energy for their sustenance, much like we use cows, pigs and chickens for ours. What do you think 2D animals are thinking, when we use them for food?

Well, the wild ones try to get away and the tame ones are submissive to us. Just try and stop them from feeding off of your energy, and see what happens to you. You will be in for a rough ride unless you understand the interactions that will result, when you choose to no longer be used as food.

Read Gurdjieff, Ouspinsky and Castenada material to get some clues on how to turn off the feeding process. The Ra material is fairly accurate as well.

Hahahahaha, this is why I love this site, so much codswallop! I have to say that you have a good imagination though. Keep taking the tablets pal! Hahahaha

posted on Feb, 26 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Consider this: Reptilians are evolved dinosaurs.

Some of the dinosaurs died- we can prove that by carbon dating.

Humanity discovered dinosaur bones in glaciers which indicates that the ice age killed some of them.

But what if some of the dinosaurs survived.

What if they evolved into spiritual beings.

What if they changed the frequency of vibration to the darkness outside our spectrum of visible light?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Zecharia Sitchin was wrong. His translations were full of errors, his astronomical knowledge appears to have been lacking, and even if none of that were true he was interpreting myths. Nothing he said can be believed.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I think this thread is jumping ahead of itself...

Prove these reptilians exist at all first..........then you can discuss if they created us or not.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
until one sticks it's tongue out in front of me I won't buy it. galactic travel by our standards is near impossible. they'd have had to master light speed or portals and the thousands of complex problems that arise with such technology, on top of that suspended animation, AI, cyborgs and tissue regeneration abilities. you think lizards are capable of such feats? then again who would've thought monkeys could comprehend such things.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
No humans were not created by repilians...
...they only had their soveriegnty of the earth taken away by one...
...but thankfully it was won back by Messiah (for whosoever believeth).

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
When a person has has these "reptilian" traits:
- Alexithymia: a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions and,
- Misanthropy: generalised dislike, distrust, disgust, contempt or hatred of the human species, human nature, or society,
and also has "reptilian" skin because of:
- Eczema,
- Psoriasis or
- Ichthyosis vulgaris: hereditary, and severe cases entail the build up of scales all over the body,
it's easy to assume they are actually reptilians.

But, in reality, they are just sad little humans. The fact that these types occur in some powerful families and in the English royal family is just the unhappy bi-product of inbreeding.

However, looking at some of the egotistic, hate-filled control-freaks around, I don't blame anyone who does think they are reptilians in disguise. When a person is cold, arrogant, contemptuous, and willing to ride roughshod over whole communities to gain a little more comfort for themselves, they might as well be a reptilian.

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Interesting great theory.
In this video, he talks about how the Annuanki created the reptilians, and how the reptilians/illojim created us, which is also stated in the Lacerta files.

I do believe some of the bible, since the bible is not really the word of god, but really the reptilian guide, there's clues that the reptilians wrote into the bible, on how the future of earth shall be.
So this would mean politiics is just a tool for the sheeple, to control the sheeple, they dont even need a dog, we're doing it ourselves.

But if this were truth, then that means the Annunaki or Reptilians....most likely the Annunaki from Nibiru, created blacks as the original race?
Then where did whites come from, wb asians, latino's,natives and indians? where did they come from
I've always thought that the Annunaki, mixed their DNA with Apes, and made that humans that way, since the Annunaki themselves, weren't strong enough to work on earth to mine the gold.
Chimps = have WHITE skin under their fur
Gorillas = have BLACK skin under their fur
Orangutans = have TANNISH skin under their fur
But then that still leaves out Natives and Indians?
But it looks like they made human architecture from the ground up.

If the Abenakki made blacks, where did we non blacks come from?
And why are we smarter than blacks, did the Abenakki make blacks stupid purposely?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
When a person has has these "reptilian" traits:
- Alexithymia: a state of deficiency in understanding, processing, or describing emotions and,
- Misanthropy: generalised dislike, distrust, disgust, contempt or hatred of the human species, human nature, or society,
and also has "reptilian" skin because of:
- Eczema,
- Psoriasis or
- Ichthyosis vulgaris: hereditary, and severe cases entail the build up of scales all over the body,
it's easy to assume they are actually reptilians.

But, in reality, they are just sad little humans. The fact that these types occur in some powerful families and in the English royal family is just the unhappy bi-product of inbreeding.

However, looking at some of the egotistic, hate-filled control-freaks around, I don't blame anyone who does think they are reptilians in disguise. When a person is cold, arrogant, contemptuous, and willing to ride roughshod over whole communities to gain a little more comfort for themselves, they might as well be a reptilian.

Interesting, im left handed, 5'3, 19, RH negative, male.
They've said that the RH negative blood is reptilian?
And i do have quite a lot of Misanthropy, maybe not hatred or a dislike for humans, but i don't "like" humans.

But something further, is that when i started at a new school, some odd years ago i made a good friend on the first day, he had Eczema, we became really good friends, till i left the school.
Hmm interesting he would come and become friends with me like that.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I find this thread very interesting. I to have been studying this in curiosity. That is why I am here tonight! What I've read so far is very informative and it does make sense. However, as a believer and follower of Jesus the Christ I'd like to toss out some bread crumbs, and hopefully one can fill in the blanks for me! I'd would appreciate any help! According to the bible, the earth had to be "made." There was nothing here, it was void. Genesis 1:1 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.

I've heard some churches teach many believe there was a period of time that existed between the time the earth was created by God and before we came to know man's creation. Genesis 2:5 before any plant of the field was in the earth and before any herb of the field had grown. For the LORD God had not caused it to rain on the earth, and" there was no man to till the ground;"

So in Genesis 7 He creates man. in Genesis 8 He places him in the garden of Eden. Here is my question:
Since the Draco's and the Annunaki were two different races, then along comes Adam in the Garden; could he also be a new race creation in addition to the Reptilians? The new kid on the block?

I don't recall where I read the Dracos were trying to create a hybrid race because they wanted to conquer a higher dimension. Heaven maybe?

Another question: Why can't they get there themselves?
My answer/guess: Because they don't have a soul! God created us with a soul. We are told when we die we have to be transformed into the spirit first, and one can only do that if they have a soul! So in fact, we are the greater species!

They want to keep us around because they haven't figured out how to get to that dimension they want to go to -- attack and conquer. Only humans can do this. We are God's creation! There may be some of them running around, but they have no soul!

Any thoughts? Would love to hear them!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   
nothing to add atm, hust marking the page

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32 >>

join