It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Were Humans Created by Reptilians?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Evidence or it didnt happen...........

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Prezbo369

Define evidence. There is lots of information out there, lots of theories, lots of statues, carvings, tablets, legends, stories, myths regarding the possibility Reptilians created Humans. It's a distinct possibility that we were in actual fact created by the Annunaki.

The evidence that is out there is vast but the problem is that whatever argument you have for this will never be agreed upon. There's always somebody out there that thinks that they know the truth more than others. Deciphering the information is difficult because the Sumerian language they apparently spoke and wrote is no longer a language used on this planet. So some of the evidence could be wrong. Then you have evidence written by Icke and Stitchin. Who is right and who is wrong? Maybe they are both right or both wrong! But there are many more researchers out there that have come to the same conclusions as both Icke and Stitchin....

Regarding the bible statements about underground dwellers will probably be in reference to symbolism. Most of the bible is symbolism. Same as the Islamic book the Qur'an since alot of the stories in it have been nicked from the bible.

When they say Reptilians how do we know they are reptiles. Maybe they were similar in appearance to reptiles. And maybe because they couldn't be decribed as looking like any other creature they just came to the conclusion they looked like reptiles.

All I can say it is possible. But because of the conditioning we humans go through here being bombarded with fantastic sounding sci-fi stories and movies some of us find it hard to accept this possibility!!

edit on 8/10/2011 by stevcolx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

In other words there is no evidence, not a jot or a tiddle to these tales. Just folks imaginations gone wild....so any sane mind must conclude that that none of this can be considered to be even remotely true.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
OK lets say that reptilians exist and there living on our planet! what would be there motive? with all the life out in the universe why would thy "reptilians" be doing on our planet?! if you take the ocean for an example! lets say you are a small fish. and you know that there are other fish that would eat you so the best place to live would be in the coral.etc but you would still need to feed some times! i think you see where i am going with this?

so if i was a reptilians. and i needed to get away from the bigger more advanced races! i would find a back woods planet to hide and use its creatures as a way to look like a normal evolving planet! that would be a sci fi movie right there

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Prezbo369
reply to post by stevcolx

In other words there is no evidence, not a jot or a tiddle to these tales. Just folks imaginations gone wild....so any sane mind must conclude that that none of this can be considered to be even remotely true.

Oh there is evidence. Old evidence from old kingdoms. Quite frankly I think there is more evidence for our creation by 'Reptilians' than there is for God!! The concept of 'God' has only been on this earth for the past 5 or 6 thousand years. But humans have been here for at least 200,000 years. So what or who did they worship?

The Star Gods aka the Annunaki. Why? Because they were their creators!!

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
if you where to find physical proof, where would one start? if you look on YouTube the place for most hoax's. there are videos of people with what appears to be snake like eyes. is it real? to me no it is just pixelation from low quality video. so where would you look? in the earth? in the ocean? the forest? or in a human population?

lets say you found proof like "DNA" how would you show people?
if thy are intelligence. and i m sure thy are. there would be no way to show any one with out string a bees nest!

then again that is if thy are real to begin with?

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
As with anything, those making the claim have the burden of proof. If they cannot provide any evidence whatsoever, and merely continue to make baseless claims, the claims must be dissmised as idle playground level conjecture.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Very interesting post, I think it makes sense that they created us. We have a part of the brain called the reptilian complex after all. The process of a baby in it's womb also is very similar to a reptilian developing a tail etc. Many ancient civilizations have worshiped snake gods and explained their theories of creation.

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Interesting thread I have some new tablets to examine now thanks.

posted on Jan, 28 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Long live to DRAGON!

posted on Jan, 29 2012 @ 05:53 PM
link   
No. Humans were created by God. The entire Universe was created by God. Let God uplift you and don't waste time with bs.
edit on 29-1-2012 by _SilentAssassin_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   
please read: those who are posting about icke and ventura discussion

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
I believe that reptilians were the first form of creation /hybridization. They became jealous of mankind's appointed supremacy.

This theory of reptilians is the oldest conspiracy I have heard though I place the least credibility in it. Some say that the class of seraph of angels were reptilian and they rebelled against god (Anu).

They were IMO stationed on mars. The lost book of enki states that 300 hundred Iggi (watchers) rebelled against 600 Annunaki stationed on Earth. They took unto themselves earth women and hid away in a fortified landing site they took over. The bible says 1/3 of the "hosts" of heaven rebelled with 2/3 of the "hosts" of heaven.

They are the supposed source of blue/hazel eyes, and white people.

edit on 21-4-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

this has always interested me. who is to say there are not intelligent reptiles. reptiles where around millions of years before the rise of mammals and they could have been smart enough to stay away from us

posted on Apr, 26 2012 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

No, we were created in 'god's image' - i.e. in the image of humanoid aliens.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sozen94
Really interesting thread, S&F.

I hope that the human race isn't some hybrid. I hate to think that we were just experiments or whatever.

Sozen, I've thought about that too. That maybe we were an experiment. But seriously, I've read plenty of other accounts that say even if that's true it does NOT have to mean that we have no purpose. There may in fact just be more depth to creation than any human imagined. There could still be higher beings over these reptilians that created them, etc, etc.

In fact I've even pondered this (and anyone let me know if they've thought about this too). There may not actually be an end-all, be-all creator. There could be an infinite line of creators that created different universes, populated them, etc etc. I remember reading an article recently that said it is literally possible for a human being to create a universe in a laboratory. I forget all the details (and I'll see if I can dig it up). But they said it was possible to combine some kinds of different forces and it would be theoretically possible to do it. They said right now at least we have the knowledge that we could create it, but not necessarily enter it. Though I'm sure that could probably be figured out also.

Anyway, my point is it sounds theoretically possible that there have been maybe thousands or more different types of beings that created many differents worlds with advanced technology. Now that to me is a pretty crazy but interesting thought. I read something else that suggests that human beings (homo sapiens sapiens) are the result of 22 different ET races tinkering with our DNA. That same article said that the reptilians did originally create primates, and we are (most likely) descended from apes or other primates. So in that sense they may have had a hand in it.

But there still MAY be other realms, other dimensions if you will. We may still have souls. There may still be life after death. There may actually just be, like I said, more depth and meaning to all of creation than any human (lol or other being) has previously pondered.

Just wanted to add also that supposedly from my research the Reptilians are a "regressive" race, which means they look at humans and other races they genetically engineer as a natural resource to be utilized for slavery. There may be other races though that are "progressive" and evolve spiritually themselves and want to see us do the same, as they know that humans are a race of begins that are capable of doing so.

edit on 26-9-2012 by RageKing because: forgot one character

edit on 26-9-2012 by RageKing because: misspellings

edit on 26-9-2012 by RageKing because: divide into paragraphs for easier reading

edit on 26-9-2012 by RageKing because: wanted to add additional information

posted on Sep, 23 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Reptilians have nothing to do with human creation. But we do know that Reptilians are behind the creation of what you call " hybrids". Humans in your theories that have in their DNA code the word YAH.

Thats why they call them hybrids, half human and half reptilian dna code. I recently saw a jewish documentary and they tried to convince humanity, that the overall human population DNA code have the word " YAH"...

So take that as an extra, those are reptilian involvement. Other people call them " organic portals" etc etc..

We also have true evidence in my country, how reptilians merged with kings and queens during the dark ages... Before baroque age. Thats why they created dark ages, so they can pop out in the surface of the earth...

It all started in France Castelli area (I dont know which king died there, but it was because of them). In recent ancient books they have them as a race among other races, as a filthy stinky race who always created wars against others. (they changed shapes as half human and half reptile)

The last war was with Romans and they (reptilians) lost. So they appeared as love giving beings and they promised into Kings and Queens, knowledge..... They said " we are the race among other races, who can offer you great knowledge and tech"... Since, they made that contract with queens and marries.... Also a king died in Castelli.

The hand written book we have is written in 1656 so I dont know the exact age of this incidents. Its a historic book and it speaks about all races.

Since then reptilians live inside the royal families, hidden. (I dont know if the story is true, but we have it since 1600 ac age)... Maybe a french guy could help us with additional information, which King died in Castelli and when, because he lost a lot of blood.

You can find this original document (hand written) since 1600 century in Agio Oros (in Greece), its a big book more than 300 pages. Thats how the reptilians merged with royal blood.

My race killed them always and romans after... but specific races promoted them and western europeans f$#$#$ up later on and they merged. So thats how it goes!! I hope I helped you... Also, another clue I can give you about that age, french may have stories about a river and half human/half reptiles (crocodiles), eating humans...

A small recap by me, how the reptilian stories goes on planet earth.

1) They invaded earth with rebels with 2 flag ships (moon and lilith)
2) created the hybrid race to live among humans for corruption and to force the one world order, they failed and thats how Atlandis sunk.
3) Great wars followed and reptilians hided under the earths crust.
4) they have mind control abilities and they manipulated all ancient temples and priests with false flag prophecies, forced wars, etc etc etc.. They created fake religions and prophecies...
5) more wars followed and we shielded them under the earths crust. (Great Alexander)
6) some doors oppened, because they could lead some idiotic humans to do it, via mind control.
7) They merged with royal families blood and since they have control in all gold and money and power in these countries.
8) Since then, they created secret projects with high tech. Also they forced dogmas in all sciences to keep humans blind.
9) the moon is re-activated, because it was a dead rock, after the wars with us.
10) England and USA is the most reptile controlled countries today... All the other countries are just corrupting one after another...

Thats how it goes, some events may took place a bit older, but thats the overall picture. At this point, they reside and control the 7 internal planets of our solar system. Jupiter, Venus, Earth...yara yara... I think they lost Kronos in the very recent years, but I am not sure about it. Thats why NASA care so much about Kronos (saturn)...maybe
edit on 23-9-2013 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2018 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was doing some research on this, and it looks like Reptillians were native to Earth before humans. They watched as another alien race genetically engineered primates into humans over 7 different iterations.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32 >>

join