It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's raining fish ... no really

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think michael Tsarion had and intresting take on this about the kupier belt being the remains of a destroyed planet and parts of its frozen ocean inspace formed as metiorites fall back into the earths atmosphere !

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by brizellious

LOL

I understand where you are headed with that statement...I like it...but.

Unless this frozen galactic ocean in space had debris from a trailor park, and fish that are of the exact same species, and well a postal system...cuz we gots lots of ppls mail too..from 30 miles and more away.

Not tryin to say it could not be, and I do like the idea theory of yours.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by zycaruz
Hi, first post here. Read the site for some time but this new is so weird i had to post this idea. Its known how they can program people to accept things through movies for example. I remember seeing for the first time "Cloudy with a chance of meatballs" ( www.sonypictures.com... ) and thought wtf thats something i had never imagined in my life. Now something similar is happening. They already knew it would happen again and programed our minds to accept it? Or maybe so many people started to believe it can happen that the consciouss universe replied?

G'day zycaruz and welcome aboard where have you been as we have been waiting for you

Read the site for some time but this new is so weird i had to post this idea.

This is a common occurrence for a lot of members. First we hang around looking, reading than Wow I need to comment on this subject. Than you think later how did I get here
and now I can not leave("you can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave." Hotel California)

Zelong.

[edit on 28/2/10 by Zelong]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by orwellianunenlightenment
reply to post by tungus

We perceive the universe. Our minds can be considered to function like organic computers. So of course the universe is a computer simulation, if you catch my drift. Maybe when we get sick of one universe, the cognitive dissonance glitches us into yet another. Peace.

The book I was talking about goes a bit deeper than that.
One of things that made me go "Hmmmm" was that space at quantum level is "granulated" , meaning that a particle can only be at point A or point B but not in between. Like the resolution of a computer screen, a photon can be in one place or another in the mesh of the computer screen but not in between. Because we don't see the screen there is no need for the mesh to have any higher resolution than it already has-- we won't see any clearer image, so the current resolution is fine. The quantum resolution of space is much much higher than that of a computer screen, ten to the negative power of some insane number.

So imagine space as a giant 3d projection screen with an incredible level of detail with its time states clocked not at Pentium speeds but at an equally insane intervals -ten to the negative power of something or another.
The guy provides all the numbers that have been measured by physics, I don't have the book at hand right now.

Then he talks about all the paranormal states, the circumvention of the laws of physics, UFOs and so on being an intervention into the simulation reality by the programmers, who are able to do things that defy this reality.

If you have ever played Call of Duty and had some cheat codes-- apart from being able to make yourself immortal and never run out of ammo,you would be able to make chickens fly out of a grenade launcher to the amazement of all the German troops, not to mention the amazement of the chickens themselves. (This is not in the book, I thought of that analogy myself
)

I realize that the notion of us living in a simulated reality comes with a huge "giggle factor" but like I said, he makes a convincing case for it. It is not as wild as it first seems, although it is the wildest notion I have come across so far.

(edit to add)
On of the reasons he provides for our Universe being a simulated reality is that maybe the programmers run what he calls Ancestry simulations, where one sets the original parameters or conditions for the Universe and the simulation runs itself with minimal interference, and the benefit is that you see how things turn out and what is like to build the Pyramids, the Eiffel Tower and so on. Or alternately, you could observe all the wars including, but not limited to WW II and the Holocaust, without interference.

I can see the promos:
"Come see WW II like never before! Or after."
"If you thought National Geographic was good, you're gonna love this!"

[edit on 28-2-2010 by tungus]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShilohGirl
Wow that's really weird I wonder why this happens

G'day ShilohGirl welcome aboard,
There's enough answers here take your pick from a Whirlwind, Water Spout, Tornado or an Aircraft's Jettison

Zelong.

[edit on 28/2/10 by Zelong]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Years ago when driving home from work here in Florida I witnessed pieces of Bismuth pink insulation raining from the sky. A tornado had torn up a mobile home park 10 miles away and the debris was finally falling out.

reply to post by Doc Holiday

The first thing it rained was pink..stuff..later found out to be insulation from the mobile home park it destoyed.

Wow two more first hand sightings of things falling from the sky "pink insulation"

Doc Holiday a picture or two would be good to see what goes up comes back down from lite insulation to heavier things like wood(4by 2 wood planks maybe).

Zelong.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Anyone else creeped out..

3 major earthquakes in a month, raining fish, fierce storms raging, snow like never before in areas not used to it, many small earthquakes causing damage such as Afghanistan or Argentina.

Hate to say this but is this a pre-event so to speak of what is to come..

I didnt believe anything like that was possible but now..now i'm not so sure

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Doc Holiday

It's not my idea or theory its micheal tsarions. But maybe insulation and other such things are created by extreme up-drafts, and live fish and other ocean life that falls from the sky could be from space given that species uncommon to the area are falling. I find it hard to believe large live fish/ Frogs ect can be carried for any substantial distance. But Im just grabbing at the air really referencing what I've heard From other researches.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
More witness's from Northern Territory state "Raining Fish" happens.

Raining fish nothing new for Outback

FISH raining from the sky is nothing new for one Territory community, a resident said yesterday.
[But] Baden Williams, from Hermannsburg in Central Australia, said he remembered fish falling on the sports oval when he was a child.
"We had a big mob falling in Hermannsburg," he said.
"As I was growing up there as a small boy, we saw a lot of fish, just falling around on the plain as we walked.
"It's a normal thing, it's nothing unusual for us."
Mr Williams, 45, said local children would go fishing on the oval in the desert town when fish had fallen.
"I hear a lot of people talking about fish falling out of the sky - as I was getting older I saw it myself," he said.
"Lots of kids fishing in the oval. Some made spears and threw the spear.
"Last time I seen it was in '89. It was falling right in front of us, in the water, all the fish," he said.
"They thought I was crazy, but I wasn't.
"The ones that fall from the sky were 5, 10cm," Mr Williams said.

Zelong.

[edit on 1/3/10 by Zelong]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
has anyone read Ingo Swanns Penetration? he saw an other dimensional craft materialise take in load of water and dematerialise, maybe it could be extra terrestrial craft taking on water from lakes and disgarding fish, cattle drinking and anything else they pick up when they gather the water? its a posibility

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
this could be your answer...

alternative methods for stocking mountain lakes

Seventy-two mountain lakes were planted by fixed-wing aircraft (Cessna 185). As in the past, McCall Air Taxi did the flying in 1986. Flight time was purchased at $150 per hour. There were 13 hours and 9 minutes of flight time used, costing $1,972. Cost per lake stocked was $27.40 for flight time (Table 1). Once personnel costs were added in, the cost per lake stocked by fixed-wing aircraft was $28.96.
source maybe they just missed there target...who knows

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join