It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's raining fish ... no really

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I'm so confused as to what I just read that I'm not even going to try and comprehend it. It there was a tornado with fish caught up in it someone wouldve noticed no? Nevermind. This is just too funny.

I guess the "when fish fly" cliche cannot be used anymore.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
God did or the creator of the universe

His sending a warning to the rich.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
It almost seems like a strange glitch. It's almost as if out universe is a computer program the suffers from an odd glitch here and there.

Fish and frogs falling from the sky... Whoops that wasn't supposed to happen!

Someone took the Red Pill!

But in all seriousness - until i see a video of it actually raining fish - im chalking this up to a hoax as elaborate as crop circles.

or a tornado...over water

[edit on 27-2-2010 by Snarf]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Here's another great video on this subject Animal X Classic Series "Fish and Frogs from the Sky"

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Incendia vox

Man, if it indeed were waterspouts, I would want to see other aquatic animals of atleast same or less weight too. Do lakes only have fish of one type ??.
It could be some thing from some airplane jettisoning stuff wantingly/unwantingly!!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1SawSomeThings
This is known as a "Fortean Phenomenon". It has been ongoing for a long time: frogs of all the same species, fish of all the same species, little pond pebbles, blobs of "manna", ice chunks. All dropped without the surrounding mud, pond-weed etc.

See: Wikipedia Link to Charles Fort
Also See: raining animals

[edit on 27-2-2010 by 1SawSomeThings]

Well... a tornado... or rather a cyclonic column of air, would separate items by density vs surface area... so you might just get all frogs on main street and all dirt clods a few blocks away

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Incendia vox

Sure, we'll move right along sir!
Not.

ontopic, this is very interesting. Finding some great pics.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Zelong

The weather report for tomorrow says partly cloudy with light to heavey fish fall

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Don't you mean:

you might just get all frogs on main street and all the cash, gold, silver, bailouts on wall street.

sorry couldn't resist

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
A waterspout can sometimes successfully suck small objects like fish out of the water and all the way up into the cloud. Even if the waterspout stops spinning, the fish in the cloud can be carried over land, buffeted up and down and around with the cloud’s winds until its currents no longer keep the flying fish in the atmosphere and make sure to have an umbrella handy!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by nophun

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c578d8169277.gif[/atsimg]

I think that's a picture of how big government operates.

Either that or it's a picture of a small plane's flight path.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by trueblue
reply to post by Zelong

The weather report for tomorrow says partly cloudy with light to heavey fish fall

Bugger you got me

(Yes roger that trueblue

Earlier I was trying to get a satellite pictures from 25th - 26th couldn't find them)

Anyway two days later all is normal

Darwin and Rural Forecast Issued at 5:00 am CST on Sunday 28 February 2010

Warning Summary
A Flood Threat Advice is current.
A Wind Warning is current for adjacent coastal waters.
A Severe Weather Warning for damaging wind and heavy rainfall is current for the
Darwin-Daly District.

Zelong.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Had a guy dig a pond on my property years ago, he told me no need to stock it, mother nature would fill it with fish and tadpoles, etc etc. I thought it was strange than, and I still think it's strange now!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
This is very odd indeed. If this is caused from waterspouts then would we not see this happen much more often?

You know I'm not religious what so ever, but all of these earthquakes and fish raining from the sky... does this mean anything to anyone religious by any chance?

I talked to a friend who goes to a SC religious college of some sort, and she says she "knows more is coming" and this is after I said I can feel/sense that this is just the beginning of bad things to come.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
My question is why when this phenomenon happens it seems to always be only the same species? if these fish were sucked up from a body of water why isnt there a variety of fish? Same with the frogs, why only the same species?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   
It's raining fish, hallelujah!

Meh ... let me know when it's starts hailing tartar sauce.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Just to let you know, tartar sauce hails have been confirmed in Whistler, British Columbia and chickens have began to fly in Wyoming. What do we do? The Earth's order is reversing.
What happens when all chickens learn to fly?!!

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It is not uncommon for water holes here in Australia to only have one species of fish in it,
especially the Spangled Perch,

Although there have been no reports of direct observation there is persistent indirect evidence that this species may aestivate (survive in bottom mud or damp leaf litter) when waters dry up.
Often this species is found in large numbers only a few days after rain in locations that were dry just prior to the rain and which have no connection with permanent water.

So if a water spout has travelled across such a waterhole it is possible for it to scoop up only these fish.

PQ

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Man, I wish it would rain free fish here

Guess they were just the lucky ones though.
Not so much an unusual event, I remember it happening when I was a kid too.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
It's raining fish, hallelujah!

that video was GREAT! I loved it when the fish fell in the guys drink! LOL

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join