It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UnderGround Bases,1 Mill. books, now Food ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by bookreader
I seriously think that someone who knows a little bit about plants and trees should try to engineer a plant or tree that bears fruit as water, so ... like instead of an orange or an apple, it has like a little pod of water that you can pick off, and, ya , if possible it should taste good and not leech pcbs into it, i mean a real water fruit, wouldn't that be refreshing. Like, how could you peel it open? I donno...

No thanks, no underground food for me....

It's called WATERMELON. WATER, in a MELON. You could peel it if you were a chimp. Of course you can peel off humans faces if you feel it like too.

Been watching too many "animal attacks" shows.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Well i googled and found this
refrigeratedtrans.com...

and this
www.allbusiness.com...

Looks like a cheap way to store food at low temps to me seems to be catching on ..no conspiracy here.
Besides if it was top secret base you can bet he wouldnt have been filming so openly.....

[edit on 25-2-2010 by loner007]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

The best kept secrets are usually the ones that are in the open. If there were guard towers and electrifed fences you would have every conspiracy theorist camped out on the front lawn. I wonder how many individuals use the place for storage?

Really is that why area 51 is so open and non secured? :|

[edit on 25-2-2010 by ker2010]

Looks can be devieving my friend.
Area 51 did not exist until the U.S Government in 1986 released saying it was there and its true that there is an Area 51.
Also, Area 51 is not surround by fences, guard houses, or other high-security devices - or so it seems. Road sensors, hidden cameras, and other strange devices are believed to alert the government to possible intruders. Some think that the base is surrounded by technologically advanced 'smell sensors' that can distinguish between a human being or a less dangerous desert animal.
The point I am making is that just because something looks innocent does not mean it always is. What do you think would happen if they put up guard towers and electical fencing around one of these underground storage facilities? I think that would be a huge tactical mistake if the objective was to keep it secret.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I emailed the guy and he says it is located in the four corners area.

The Four Corners is a region of the United States consisting of southwest Colorado, northwest New Mexico, northeast Arizona and southeast Utah.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
This would bother me because all of my loved ones abroad will not be present in these nice new HELL HOLES oh well guess I gotta stay above with earths true FRUITS WHY THE WEAK DWINDLE TILL THE LAST DAYS WHEN THEY ARE FOUND DURING THE "WRATH"

Pay attention to revelations 6:15 IF YOU FEEL BAD YOU ARE NOT PART OF THE LUCK ONES IF YOU STILL FEEL THEY ARE LUCKY LOL

6:9 When he opened the fifth seal, I saw underneath the altar the souls of those who had been killed for the Word of God, and for the testimony of the Lamb which they had.

6:10 They cried with a loud voice, saying, "How long, Master, the holy and true, until you judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell on the earth?"

6:11 A long white robe was given to each of them. They were told that they should rest yet for a while, until their fellow servants and their brothers, who would also be killed even as they were, should complete their course.

6:12 I saw when he opened the sixth seal, and there was a great earthquake. The sun became black as sackcloth made of hair, and the whole moon became as blood.

6:13 The stars of the sky fell to the earth, like a fig tree dropping its unripe figs when it is shaken by a great wind.

6:14 The sky was removed like a scroll when it is rolled up. Every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

6:15 The kings of the earth, the princes, the commanding officers, the rich, the strong, and every slave and free person, hid themselves in the caves and in the rocks of the mountains.

6:16 They told the mountains and the rocks, "Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb,

6:17 for the great day of his wrath has come; and who is able to stand?"

CHEMBREATHER THANKS AS ALWAYS MY FRIEND FOR BRINGING THIS TO THE TABLE FOR THE MANY TO OBSERVE.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Could it be that the seedbanks are designed to protect against the contamination by GM crops thats been going on?

Just a thought.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I'm not trying to derail, but I was (half) watching the Nostradamus Effect last night, the episode was about Hopi Indian legends concerning the/an apocalyse.

"This is the First Sign: We are told of the coming of the white-skinned men, like Pahana, but not living like Pahana men who took the land that was not theirs. And men who struck their enemies with thunder.

"This is the Second Sign: Our lands will see the coming of spinning wheels filled with voices. In his youth, my father saw this prophecy come true with his eyes -- the white men bringing their families in wagons across the prairies."

"This is the Third Sign: A strange beast like a buffalo but with great long horns, will overrun the land in large numbers. These White Feather saw with his eyes -- the coming of the white men's cattle."

"This is the Fourth Sign: The land will be crossed by snakes of iron."

"This is the Fifth Sign: The land shall be criss-crossed by a giant spider's web."

"This is the Sixth sign: The land shall be criss-crossed with rivers of stone that make pictures in the sun."

"This is the Seventh Sign: You will hear of the sea turning black, and many living things dying because of it."

"This is the Eight Sign: You will see many youth, who wear their hair long like my people, come and join the tribal nations, to learn their ways and wisdom.

"And this is the Ninth and Last Sign: You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease.

Source

What made me pay full attention was the narrator mentioning a 'blue star that shall appear in the sky as a signal of the end of days'.

Creepy in light of the Norway Spiral.

Regardless of a person's belief system, there are so many prophecies from across the world, cultures and time that seem to be unfolding right now.

News stories/leaks of this nature really do seem to show that prepartaions are being made for something that is fast approaching.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by [davinci]]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

The shortage of rice is do to a stop on imports of rice from South America for political reasons. I wouldn't worry about the absence of rice at the moment unless you figure that Brazil is saving it's own rice in preparation of an impending doom.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I would just like to point out one more creepy thing relating to possible 2012 preparations. I know it has been mentioned before, but I'd like to bring it up again. Because this is very strange even if 2012 is false. Something is defintely happening here and no one seems to be able to figure out what.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...#

Denver airport is the strangest single building ever built in the usa. It doesn't make any sense. It upsets people that go there. And there is no logic behind the things found there. Unless they are telling the story of things to come.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by xxshadowfaxx]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
Watch video, it'll look familiar, thanx

www.youtube.com...

*2nd video different source

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by freetree64]

Thats not the same place as the video that the Marine put up.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
I would just like to point out one more creepy thing relating to possible 2012 preparations. I know it has been mentioned before, but I'd like to bring it up again. Because this is very strange even if 2012 is false. Something is defintely happening here and no one seems to be able to figure out what.

www.anomalies-unlimited.com...#

Denver airport is the strangest single building ever built in the usa. It doesn't make any sense. It upsets people that go there. And there is no logic behind the things found there. Unless they are telling the story of things to come.

I worked at DIA and was working there even before it was open, It is beyond weird. I no longer work there. Please dont ask why.

posted on Mar, 2 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

"I worked at DIA and was working there even before it was open, It is beyond weird. I no longer work there. Please dont ask why. "

Please explain why you don't work there anymore and what you have seen while you worked there? What was your position?

I only ask because I am a Colorado native and am truly interested in the airport, as I have researched all the information there is on it. I have talked with old contractors, inspectors, etc... No one really wants to talk about it. But, any information you can provide would be great. I think people need to know, as it is very difficult trying to talk to poeple about it that haven't done any research and really frown down if you mention what you really think is happening there!

[edit on 2-3-2010 by NoFilter2323]

posted on Mar, 5 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
It is a giving that something wick comes this way. We the common person will never know until its to late. All anyone person can do is get prepared the best they can and hold on, because its going to be a ride of a life time.

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Best thing we can do is enjoy life...be with family..buuuuuuut then again WE ARE THE PEOPLE.. if anything, the government should have a right to Fear us as a whole. We can change things, or find things out, but only if we really wanted to. I have faith in Mankind as a whole, but not the corruption that grows in the governments, who'd do anything for a shiny Penny.

-Jesus

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I worked at DIA and was working there even before it was open, It is beyond weird. I no longer work there. Please dont ask why.

Did you ever witness or find reason to believe that huge underground bunkers were being built there? I watched conspiracy theories with Gov Jesse Ventura and thought it would be interesting to talk to someone who works/worked there preferably someone who could have had access to those tunnels.

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
this gives me a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

It is called Kenworth and NO they don't drive just one particular brand of truck.

The stars are just that stars.

Some can be seen better because they can only be seen during particular periods of the year because of our orbit around the sun.

I guess, that makes me resident government de-bunker.

Or maybe just intelligent enough to research what I am seeing instead of posting silly videos on the internet.

The rice shortage?Typhoons in Asia,or didn't you get the memo?

[edit on 7-3-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Mar, 7 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurt Turner

You aint the only one pal

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Has anyone bothered to Google "underground warehouse"? They seem to be fairly common. Here are some links. All these do share something in common though.

www.uwi.org...

www.kcinterstate.com...

www.bussenquarries.com...

www.subtera-mo.com...

Sorry just read loners post........

[edit on 12-3-2010 by cookiesneedlovetoo]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Just adding my two pence

There are things that are happening which do not make sense. Even with a lot of people trying to make sense of some things, They simply just don't add up.

The governments of the world would never tell us of incoming doom. For one simple fact everything would crash. If the government came out and said something was going to happen, people would panic, no one would go to work mass suicides, looting, Everything would crash.

People say oh there is nothing you can do even if something happens, Well am going to try at least. Prepare! If nothing happens then fine fair enough, But if something does happen I wanna be prepared to move pretty quick.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by RunningTiger]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join