It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UnderGround Bases,1 Mill. books, now Food ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Here is a YouTube of an huge underground FoodStorage facility, and I read a thread here just a few days ago, one million books going down in bunkers, well, every thing is going down in Bunkers now, isnt the US Govt. moving all papers down in bunkers aswell ?

Have a Look, and comment...
If this is real Footage and story, they are preparing for somthing ..

Books,important Govt. papers and huge food supplies ? Nope, cant just be coincidences, imo atleast . !

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I wish I knew what crisis they are preparing for.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wisen Heimer
I wish I knew what crisis they are preparing for.

Haha, I whish I knew, cause things are made for us as Eye Candy all the time now, and that is what it is, 'look here look here' , I bet you those ClimateGate Emails were released with the intent of side tracking people, same with 9/11 , all to keep us talking and arguing...

things look fake , all of it...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
They're preparing for something huge. I've noticed food stores are increasingly absent of large rice bags. I have no idea if this has something to do with Haiti, but it makes me feel extremely uneasy.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
strange man.

the way he rolls his eyes, makes him look odd. like some blind people do.

maybe hes wired/tired from driving the truck though.

can anybody say where this is?

[edit on 25-2-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
They're preparing for something huge. I've noticed food stores are increasingly absent of large rice bags. I have no idea if this has something to do with Haiti, but it makes me feel extremely uneasy.

Let me explain more , this Youtuber, I have had on my Subs for a long time, he is an Amreican Marin , he have alot of cool Vids, and then just a few days ago, he posted this Vid...

Has the IQ of people dropped so much, that not even glorious US Marines dont know the Night sky or what the see??
I'm just saying, there are so much we humans all of the sudden have never seen before, so we are told, ' Nah this is Normal, you just havent seen it before', right, I have never seen airplanes in the skies, that is why I believe in the ChemTrails 'theory' Im 38 and NEVER looked up before. Haha ..

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Well, he says it is for SacramanicMC,and he is a part of Freedomizer radio, I dont think they pull stunts, they are 'oathkeepers' or what you call it .

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well I guess maybe our grocery stores need renovations? That is probably the answer we will be given

I wonder if he got fired yet btw, because this CAN'T be legal.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I keep thinking someone will come on here, and explain this away.

You know, "well, sure! They are doing this because "blah, blah, blah",
and it will all make sense.

But nobody is. And it doesn't. It really is alarming.

We are all aware of the multitude of possibilites that could go wrong.
Looks like they know. Bill Gates' seed storage was strange enough, but some folks tried to rationalize it to make sense.

But if you put all these pieces together it certainly indicates pending catastrophe.

And apparently they have a time frame for it. Very frustrating.
I HATE to be kept in the dark.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Grocery Warehouse near St. Louis, MO. been there myself, took me a minute to remember where it was.... do not believe it is that secret, ask any former trucker....most have been there. There ya go, blah, blah, blah....

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Grocery Warehouse near St. Louis, MO. been there myself, took me a minute to remember where it was.... do not believe it is that secret, ask any former trucker....most have been there. There ya go, blah, blah, blah....

That you know ? in 5 mins you knew where it was ? you have been there and can go back and take snaps for us ?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Nice thread ChemBreather at the end of my thread i got the feeling there was nothing sinister in the puting books down there this is starting to make me think about it a bit more and look around try to find more going's on like this just have to keep an open mind and not discount anything.
S+F

THANKYOU

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I keep thinking someone will come on here, and explain this away.

You know, "well, sure! They are doing this because "blah, blah, blah",
and it will all make sense.

But nobody is. And it doesn't. It really is alarming.

We are all aware of the multitude of possibilites that could go wrong.
Looks like they know. Bill Gates' seed storage was strange enough, but some folks tried to rationalize it to make sense.

But if you put all these pieces together it certainly indicates pending catastrophe.

And apparently they have a time frame for it. Very frustrating.
I HATE to be kept in the dark.

Yea, the Norwegian DoomsDay Vault, funded by Bill G. and the UN and built in Record speed, that should give some ideas going ..

Why would they need that facility at all ??? they can not be planing millions of years ahead, come on , even with frozen seeds, those seeds can not last for 50 million years until the next Catastrophy...

*I think the Catastrophes here are alot more frequent than we are told, and that is what the Illuminati and Freemasons are hiding, the secret we must not find, that is prolly why they let us talk so openly about almost every thing, they do things they know upset us, like handcuffing school kids for drawing on theyr desk etc. it is all part of the deception ..

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

I wish I could go back there, but live hundreds of miles away, and I've been out of work (driving trucks) for over a year now, so no pic's sorry, but if ya know someone on here who lives near St. Louis, no wait a minute, might be K.C. missouri, always got those two mixed up, anyway, that's where it's at, no doubt.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64
reply to post by ChemBreather

I wish I could go back there, but live hundreds of miles away, and I've been out of work (driving trucks) for over a year now, so no pic's sorry, but if ya know someone on here who lives near St. Louis, no wait a minute, might be K.C. missouri, always got those two mixed up, anyway, that's where it's at, no doubt.

This is more difficult to believe than it being a surplus of food for the Gov in case of a disaster. Sorry...just saying. I mean you have 0 proof of your claim other than your "word", and honestly with everything going on lately I am highly likely to believe an other explanation than yours.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Someone said it was a storage facitily for a grocery store. why would it be underground? it would have cost billions to make this place.

compared to a few million for an above ground warehouse..

I took a few mins to find a clear frame of the sign above the truck. hoping it was a logo or something . hopefully it will help clarify exactly where this is.

it is possible it is cheyene mountain. Where trucks dock to unload/load.
(just saying its possible dont flame)

I mean there are stories of pizza guys being waved through, into part of the entrance inside the mountain

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

I read your thread, just didnt feel like diving in that soup of you know what ..

I S/F'ed though !

I stay clear of surten agents ...

There are underground movements all over , and it can not be coincidences ...
Like The project Camelot sayd in 2008 , that the Govts. would be disapearing into bunkers during 2011, fall 2011 at the latest, and now we are in early 2010, what are they doing ? They are stacking up underground..They also foretold the Economy Crisis, and the Swine flu back in 2008 , so why shouldnt I pay attention to them ? They have alot of wierd stuff going on, but if 1% of it is true , we are in for some shait !

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Watch video, it'll look familiar, thanx

www.youtube.com...

*2nd video different source

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by MR BOB

Nice going, not easy making out the logo though.
What I know for sure, is that the Freedomizer guys are For The People, I listen to them as often as I can , and I am an Norwegian my self, that is why I posted this, I KNOW these people are legit...

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

But he does say it is a government underground warehouse and is not "high security". Do you agree this is a government installment? It looks too expensive of an underground cave system to belong to a business.

I am curious about the trucks. Are they a variety of different models? Or all the same. Someone once told me the government uses "Kenworthy" trucks. If you see many Kenworthy trucks following one another on the Interstate, something is up. (I was told). I tried to see the type trucks, but couldn't quite make it out.

I have seen the trucks actually, bumper to bumper; it was right after Katrina, and they were headed to Louisiana. They were Kenworthy, they were all black, and they were flying! But I noticed these trucks were different colors.

Just a curiosity.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join