It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbolism and 9/11 In Movies (MUST SEE)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
This is nice little montage of Illuminati/Masonic/911 symbolism culled from popular films. Possibly even….”illuminating”! The movies related symbols are till 4:41 after that the different logos of organisations and political figures. The video ends at 7:48. I found the 9/11 reference particularly specially in the movie Termantor - The Judgement Day. There is clear reference.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So where are these Illuminati? Do they even exist? Are you sure it is their symbolism; considering these are the same symbols that span a broad spectrum of organizations.

A woman uses a pyramid in her company logo; does that make her an Illuminatus?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
So where are these Illuminati? Do they even exist? Are you sure it is their symbolism; considering these are the same symbols that span a broad spectrum of organizations.

A woman uses a pyramid in her company logo; does that make her an Illuminatus?

I am surprised you are not aware few Mason/ Illuminati have public lodges too

www.ugle.org.uk...

Regular Masonic jurisdictions

United Grand Lodge of England

www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com...

Illuminate history (copy and paste link in a new window) - www.google.com...=en&safe=off&tbo=p&tbs=tl:1&q=adam%20weishaupt&ei=NI6GS4KbGsO1rAe2raCICg&sa=X&oi=toolbelt_timeline_result&resnum=2&ct=timelin e-snippet&cd=1&ved=0CEEQ0AEoADAB&fp=7af6227df5849685

To name just a few

[edit on 25-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
So this should pose as proof? So you are well aware the Masons and the Illuminati are anything but appendant bodies. If you think they are; please provide proof of that.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
My, my most of those are tenuous to say the least. A lot of the symbolism in those films is intentional because they deal with subject matter that is of dark forces and conspiracy.

It's like saying that Trainspotting must be funded by drugs cartels because the film has lots of references to drugs in it.

Starbucks is secretly running Hollywood because they have lots of coffee in films?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm doing my part to not support Hlywd by very rarely seeing movies or renting dvds. I've watched very little tv too. I have many hobbies to keep me occupied.
Give it try...you will be happier from learning to entertain yourself!

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Granite]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

So the above given proof is not enough? You haven't even bothered to look at them judging by your instant reply. So what is a guarantee you will look at any other sources?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

How silly of you to be so presumptuous. You must understand that I am anything but a novice to this material. I have seen all the reference material you supposited on previous occasion. The Grand Lodge sure is a beautiful building! Also your Illuminate History link failed to function; even after copy and pasting it in a new window as you instructed.

How exactly would sending me to any of those websites be adequate empirical evidence that the Masons and Illuminati are in cohorts?

Citing a source is anything but proof. That is what you would find at the end of a research paper. The research paper is written to draw the parallels. So I ask of you this; spell it out for me.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
The 300 overlay of the pyramid onto Xerxes made me laugh out loud. Now I'm getting weird looks. Thanks a lot.
The rest of the movies are generally deliberately attempting to reference the Illuminati or Mason. It's not like they're being secret about it, and in many times it's actually an important part of the movie. The Masons, the Illuminati and other secret societies have captured the public imagination. Of course they're going to appear in films.
As for the Terminator 2 thing, that made me laugh as well. Believe it or not, some bridges do actually have a clearance height of 9'11". And Super Mario Bros. (seriously? seriously?) was set in New York. It was about a monster invasion. The villain kept a model of New York in his room because he was obsessed with it. And the Twin Towers were a well-recognized landmark of the skyline. Of course they were going to show up at some point.
Oh, holy ****... Godzilla now? Because at one millisecond of film the numbers "911" are on-screen? Jeez... I mean, it's a timer. It's going to scroll through the digits "911" eventually.
And afterwards it just gets more and more ludicrous. This is... insane.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

How silly of you to be so presumptuous. You must understand that I am anything but a novice to this material. I have seen all the reference material you supposited on previous occasion. The Grand Lodge sure is a beautiful building! Also your Illuminate History link failed to function; even after copy and pasting it in a new window as you instructed.

Just quote and copy paste this link if it doesnt work search for adam weishaupt and click option Timeline at the end of the page.

www.google.com...:1&tbo=u&ei=7JmGS66GDMeyrAeZy5mUCg&oi=timeline_result&ct=title&resnum=20&ved=0 CEAQ5wIwEw

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   

You must have missed what I said. So I will reiterate. Would you please spell it out for me.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Also, how exactly is this timeline supposed to be some sort of empirical evidence that the Bavarian Illuminati control the World? Much less that the Bavarian Illuminati even truly exist?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Nope I won't "spell it out" for you or anyone. I have directed you to the sources it's upto you to find whether it's true or not.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
None of those sources contain any proof. No membership roster. No scanned dues cards. I need something more recent. Yes; they were around 200 years ago. What does that say of today though?

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

There are dozens of threads on ATS that say the same thing and show similar, if not identical videos. Heck, Doomsday 2029 alone has generated a dozen threads on the topic (and advocated creating its own sub-area for such topics) (Type "Illuminati, Hollywood" in the search box...) What new are you bringing to the discussion?

[edit on 2/25/2010 by JoshNorton]

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
I don't know. With abit of effort you can see symbolism in so many things if you try hard enough. I'm not saying that it never happens but I don't think it is allways intentional.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

You want membership roaster refer this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I already read that thread. Brilliantly compiled, yet, how is that an Illuminati membership roster? If I recall it's for the 1001, The Pilgrims Society, and Le Cercle. SO now the Illuminati is an all inclusive smorgasbord?

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

I already read that thread. Brilliantly compiled, yet, how is that an Illuminati membership roster? If I recall it's for the 1001, The Pilgrims Society, and Le Cercle. SO now the Illuminati is an all inclusive smorgasbord?

Read it again- under Pilgrims Society - * Templar and Masonic orders

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well, I suppose that as I am so taken and accepted by all Brothers and Fellows I should just stop worrying about this NWO business as I will be ushering it in, right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join