It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Symbolism and 9/11 In Movies (MUST SEE)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Absolutely Right.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I am sure is that there is hidden symbolism in the media or other use of subliminal message use like conversational hypnosis and NLP.
But i find most of the examples in this video quite weak.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

I, for one, welcome our new Illuminati overlords.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Golden Boy

If most of these people really did any of their research; they would be too.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have to agree with the OP. Their symbolism is all over the place. The Illuminati do exist and they have infiltrated almost everything of significance.

Type Illuminati backwards in a search engine -> www.itanimulli.com and see where that takes ya. Old news, I know but still. Too many coincidences. When you come across one or two, thats fine. but when there are hundreds.. you have to consider it. Its different when you search for coke or pepsi ads because we all know they pay for advertising their crap. When you come across masonic symbolism in vague backgrounds and in areas most people overlook it makes you think. When you see George Bush Sr announcing a new world order on September 11th, 1991.. is that just a coincidence ? I like to think that its not but to each their own.

[edit on 27-2-2010 by disfugured]

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste
reply to post by Golden Boy

If most of these people really did any of their research; they would be too.

I've done extensive research and when you follow the yellow brick road it leads to people abusing knowledge and power. Not all Masons are bad because when you look at the 4 fathers, its clear as day they were Masons. They created the constitution and I like almost everything they represented. Somewhere down the line though something happened to change that. Corruption, greed, power and a bunch of blood drunk tits took over what once was meant for good.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by disfugured

Think so? Take a look outside? How many of us truly deserve to live? Is eugenics and the likes truly an unethical practice?

Understand I only am bringing these questions to light as a hypothetical. Nay will I address my answers; only questions.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Namaste]

[edit on 28-2-2010 by Namaste]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

The simple answer to that question is yes; eugenics is bad. When you cull off people because you think they've over populated the planet, maybe they should start with themselves. Why are they better than we ? Is it because they were born into their riches ? They think they're far greater than all of us and its about time we teach them otherwise. Its time for a peoples society not a corporate/elite society. They've had long enough time to make things right and they have failed through and through. They (global elites) are the reason why we (the common folk) contribute to a mass amount of pollution and destroying our planet. They are the cause to most wars, corruption and crime. They (elite) withhold and prevent alternative energies, methods, knowledge, ideas.. /ect from helping our species advance. All because they want to maintain living like kings while we're living like serfs. I say.. they don't deserve to make that decision, nobody does. There is no reason we as a whole society cannot terraform our planet to accommodate the increase in population. We just need new practices and less restrictions. Re- terraform our planet then work on terraforming others and reaching out to the stars. Thats is not a stretch of the imagination although it will take some imagination for it to work.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Oh boy OP, according to your logic aliens must be secretly funding Hollywood because they appear in so many movies!

If you can even prove that the Illuminati (not Freemasons) exist I will be quite impressed!

Namaste, I don't think I can quite agree with you on straight up eugenics, because of the history of blatant abuse that has come with it, but I've got no problem with things like massive tax incentives for couples without children, in-utero genetic testing and even wholesale post-birth genetic modification, and cybernetics, within reason of course. Once we've got the tools and the knowledge, let's make ourselves the best damned species we can!

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Wow way to create a framework where you and yours are completely and totally off the hook for anything that ever goes wrong. How incredibly convenient that you have dreamed up this perfect scapegoat for everything! So these "global elites" have made it so that none of use are responsible for anything wrong in the world?

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProjectJimmy

Wow way to create a framework where you and yours are completely and totally off the hook for anything that ever goes wrong. How incredibly convenient that you have dreamed up this perfect scapegoat for everything! So these "global elites" have made it so that none of use are responsible for anything wrong in the world?

I didn't say "I" or "you" for that matter are off the hook. I said they (elites) are on the hook for most of societies problems. Emphasis on most, meaning not all. When knowledge is suppressed and free energy is available but not utilized.. that alone consists of a major chunk of the problem. Research on who killed the electric car. There are also hydro cars ready for market but no market is made available for them. If I cannot buy a hydro powered car, how can I drive one ? I did build two of my own wind turbines in my back yard, each producing an average of 800 watts. I do my part despite the fact I could do a lot more. The fact is though, I could do way the hell more if my government didn't restrict my access to more. Same with you and everybody else. I try voting in independent parties rather than the lesser of two evils. I'm sure many of you on here do as well. If these global pukes would work with us rather than poison, over tax and restrict us, we'd be doing 1000's of times better. If these 'global elites' had our best interests we wouldn;t be having this discussion.

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   

I suppose I best explain myself a little better;

When I say eugenics I am talking about removing from the gene pool that which should be removed from the gene pool. Those with genetic markers that have been scientifically found to lead to cancer, diabetes, etc,. In fact, if I were in that end of the pool I would gladly give myself for the greater good of mankind. If we still lived within the bounds of Nature's Law most of those in the "shallow" end of the pool would have already drowned as it is.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I actually finally joined ATS just to respond to this lunacy.

1. The "Hackers" still is an obvious reference to the U.S. Dollar

2. "Halloweentown"? Of course it has occult symbolism, its a Halloween Movie.

3. The "300" scenes contain the symbolism because Mesopotamia is where a number of these symbols began.

4. T-2: As another poster pointed out, common clearance height.

5. See previous poster on "Super Mario Bros."

6. All the clocks with "8:55" showing usually is because something is supposed to happen at the top of the hour (five to). In these instances it was 9:00. Does this also mean that things are supposed to happen for all the "dates" that appear on the clocks in "High Noon"?

7. "Trading Place" - Their Wall Street Brokers in NYC - of course you would see the Twin Towers. I'm curious as to why you left off the remake of "King Kong", since the WTC is a huge part of that movie.

8. "Rugrats" - Little bit of a stretch, don't you think?

9. "The Simpsons" - This is the reason I needed to comment. Do you realize that those are taken from an episode poking fun at Freemasons and the Illuminatti? Their group was called the "StoneCutters" and intentionally used the symbols. I mean, really, did you watch your source footage in its entirety, or just steal from other's videos?

10. "South Park" - Really, again did you watch the footage. They are in an occult shop, hence the symbols.

11. "National Treasure" - Obvious reference to the U.S. $ and the movie deals with Freemasonary.

12 - CBS logo - Anytime someone uses a triangle, an eye, or any other geometric shape in a logo its a conspiracy?

Really, you have to be kidding that this is "proof" of anything. All your sources are from science fiction movies, horror movies or parodies of the same organizations that you pruport this is proof of.

posted on Mar, 8 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I noticed no one as stated that the video does not end at 7:48 it goes black for almost a minute and plays another montage while some speaking is going on. watch everything you can and yes i am also one of those who believes that the Illuminati and Free masons are running what we are seeing but urge people to delve into more knowledge on a possible 12 Apostles controlling and deciding what exactly happens to us. I am sorry i do not have links to support this but i have heard quite a bit on it and am hoping someone will post some links or video's pertaining to this.....

posted on Mar, 9 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by indianajoe77

Glad to see that I'm not the only one who recognizes how ridiculous that movie was.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Hello the illuminati just might be behind 911 i have a theroy that all fanmous people are somehow hybrid humans and that they express it in a coded way in all songs and movies what do you think of that are famous people just a big secret scociety.

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonjoey222
what do you think of that are famous people just a big secret scociety.
Not terribly secret now, is it?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
There's more to Super Mario Bros then that also.

The entire movie is just like the ninth chapter in the book of revelations.

There is a key to an underground abyss (a crystal around a girls neck) filled with daemons (Goombas) and their leader king bowser refers to himself as the lizard king. As soon as he appears on earth the towers fall, as an obvious allusion to the date of their real destruction.

Revelations 9:11- And they have as king over them the angel of the abyss whose name in greek is Appolyon and in Hebrew Abbadon.

I'd never seen the Simpsons mystery clue before though.

In the Movie Pursuit of Happiness there is also a casual death threat. If you find the scene when he is about to get inside his bosses red car and drive off to the stadium he stops and grabs the back of his head and says "A bee must have stung me in the back of my head" The scene has nothing to do with anything else in the movie at all, except if you watch the next few minutes as part of the same thought.

They drive off to a patriotic voiceover, and Will Smith talks about getting his new job at the stadium before closing the deal with a tactful business punch line "Point Blank, I think its going to hit you pretty hard."

In the movie True Romance one of the main characters is wearing a shirt with a charicature on it. A few minutes later they go ride some roller coasters and have some fun. The first time I saw that part of the movie I was told they were at kings Island I dont think thats really true. But If you play the Beatles song "Come Together" The subtlety is somewhat more obvious.

The inauguration of Barack Obama also includes subtle undertones and smeared faces. The NBC commentator states "Looks like its too late to bite the hand that feeds you" and after his daughters take their places in the audience, and the younger daughters face is smeared behind the glass the announcer likens the distortion to "A fun house mirror effect." maybe reffering to an assaniation during his presidancy, since the camera was positioned purposefully that way, and the older daughter (im guessing the differance between their ages is about 4 years, is unprotected by the barrier in front of the camera lens.

Also the amount of tickling in the media has multiplied substantially since last year when I took this monicker.

The media is not interested in public awareness, or educating the population, the media is interested in creating delusions, and forcing them on an audience they want to become easily suggestible.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonjoey222
reply to post by December_Rain

Hello the illuminati just might be behind 911 i have a theroy that all fanmous people are somehow hybrid humans and that they express it in a coded way in all songs and movies what do you think of that are famous people just a big secret scociety.

What are "hybrid humans?" The secret society of famous people really just isn't secret. If stars cannot keep their most private moments of their personal life out of the tabloids, how would some huge conspiracy work?

Do you know why famous people are friends with each other? Because they get to meet. The media is a big part of this, two famous people meet on say the set of a talk show, have a conversation in the green room and then go out for a beer after. People in film work together all of the time, on films. Famous people are really just people that everyone knows about. They are still human, they have friends and families and personalities and everything. To be completely honest, most of the ones I've talked to and interviewed are frighteningly boring people, just like most everyone else.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Namaste

Great Idea! Let's start with,oh,I don't know...,hmmm,how about 6 million ?!!! HEIL HITLER ! ! ! ??? You have a nice day there,in your ivory tower and all...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join