It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want an all seeing eye? You got it!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonwalk420
this is almost exactly like the movie deja-vu with denzell washington. he monitors a girl for some purpose but can view her like he's in the room. however she can "feel" their presence there. makes you wonder where the govn. gets these ideas..

actually...it makes you wonder more where the films get the ideas...this is mass surveilence...the government will be able to see the entire country at all times. with detailed 3d vision of every single person, car, building, tree or object anywhere...appart from very rural areas, mountain ranges and deep countryside there wont be a place you can go where they can see u and im sure masts will appear there too...the CCTV camera is a thing of the past...and to make sure you cant stop them...theyve made a law preventing you from interfering with the signal.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
This is just like what they had in Batman: The Dark Knight...
Batman thought it was bad, he still used it

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Man, this is huge! It is something I always just knew somehow but this settles it once and for all doesn't it? Ever since I came across your thread I have been putting on a show of sorts for them dancing around naked and telling them that I could see them too!

My wife thinks I'm insane but she refused to look at the material you have provided and blames my behavior on being on the computer too long. This site in particular. She thinks I'm a conspiracy nut but she would not read the thread and refuses to participate in it. Which is why I had to put her in a safe place for her own good.

I have since acquired an acetylene torch cutting rig and some hack saws from a local rental business. I have something for them towers all right. I just have to figure out how to block the signals long enough for me to take care of them for good.

My neighbors were asking me where my wife was and why I was tying long lengths of rope to my trucks bumper, and why I had rented the equipment that I did. I just kept telling them that I could see them too! They left in a hurry and have not been back since. Although I could hear sirens in the distance and it could be related. Wish me luck!

Great thread here my friend, star and flagged all the way! By the way, I was just kidding.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by davec0021
reply to post by teapot

Logging is nothing new when it comes the internet, and electronic transactions. It's always been there.

I happen to know a lot about data and logging as I have worked in the business intelligence field for years. I'm pretty certain I know what kinds software all of the Alphabet Soup Agencies use to mine this mountain of data.

My concern about business intelligence, alphabet agencies and NGO's driving the development of surveilance technology is that I live in a free democracy that is governed by those who have no mandate to infringe upon my privacy.

So everyone should breath a little easier, chances are you are not being actively monitored. At worst you might be investigated only to find out that you are not a threat.

We are all being actively monitored, at any time, on any day. We are also inactively monitored 24/7; the business intelligence/customer profile lists used in your industry, along with all the other AI surveilance 'lists' out there.

Enjoy your freedom of speech, disagree with your government just don't be violent and you won't have anything to worry about.

Go to work, pay your taxes, keep your head down and they will never know if you have guessed that they are gathering all this information, for the sole purpose of imposing ever greater restrictions upon the rights of the private individual to go about their business as a private individual.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Forgive me if this is slightly off topic, but here in WA state we recently had military exercises in my neighborhood, with little effort I learned that it was US Army's 160th airborne division specializing in overseas POW rescues, the elite part of this division involves PsyOp (Psychological Operations). During the exercise I experienced everything from MH-6 littlebirds flying at treetop level to an unplugged alarm clock powered on and dialing out phone numbers from the caller ID on my wireless phones. Don't ask me how, but someone I know picked up on the other end and I could hear a faint conversation. Just a plain Sony clock radio, someone explain that?

A friend who I went to high school with is in the Army and explained that Special Forces have technology that we could only imagine in our dreams and that PsyOps has technology with almost unlimited ways to confuse the enemy prior to a rescue operation. I believe it.

Their 160th website doesn't say much, but is still interesting. And you have to agree to a government disclaimer before reading a word on the site. If interested here it is www.soc.mil...

Also, if anyone have more info on this subject I'm all ears (or eyes)

[edit on 24-2-2010 by NewWorldDisorder]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pryde87
reply to post by XXXN3O

Sorry I didnt mean to have a dig at you. I was just a bit annoyed at seeing all the paranoid people think that big brother government is watching them using this tech. Its interesting stuff and still in its early stages but it works like a more advanced version of the triangulation technique currently used by the police which involved measuring the distance the waves travel from your mobile phone to various recievers at different locations. This creates a general area of where you are. Kinda like a point on a map. This technology is one step up from this and measures interference as well for example if you have a wall to one side of you then the signal hitting the reciever on that side will be weaker than the others. It doesnt give them a detailed view of the room you are in though. They just may be able to pinpoint which room in a building you are in or whether you are in a car. It does require that person to have a mobile phone though as it is the phones signals that the recievers are reading, not their own signals being bounced off objects. If I have understood the technology correctly then the "picture" they have gets less accurate according to how many things the radio waves have passed through, with larger denser things being easier to detect. For example the interference a car will cause will be rather large but the objects in the car wont create much, hence they can tell you are in a car but not what else is in the car, if you understand me.

Forgive the tone of the last post, it wasnt directed at you, I just get tired of the paranoia which is all over ATS

Thats alright.

No harm done.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Put the wife down nice and slow Jack!

Nice bit of humor there

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

S&F for you. Several years ago I was discussing the same thing with my father, he was telling me that they were going to be able to do this the same way described here. I didn't think much of it at the time but here it is.

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Raverous]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So the police in London and other cities didnt have to spend all that money on the 1000's of CCTV cameras they use to catch the crimes in action?

this report states even CCTV cameras are pretty useless though
news.bbc.co.uk...

but then again, CCTVs cant look into people's homes

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Old news. It's the CDA.

Zzzzz. 17 year old news is old here in America.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I suspect you may be right but what the hell is the use of them knowing all about me, as I am probably the least of all ???

I can't see how knowing every little detail about me is going to change anything...

Yes it may help Government with Stats but that's about all.

It doesn't bother me at all, if everyone knows every little detail about me...

They can gain absolutely nothing at all....

We need to know what government can gain by watching.

Any thoughts on this ???

Does Humankind have any control at all ???

Even those who believe they have Power have none at all and they find this out at the end of their story....???

Possibly it is just "human Paranoia" involving the Human Conspiracy against LIFE ???

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

Hey where's the link to your website?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Check these guys out:

www.nixle.com...

Yours,

THE AQUARIAN 1

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew hempel

Hey where's the link to your website?

On my profile? But if you can't find that then it's HERE and the link to the CSIS and Privacy Commissioner documents (PDF's) are on the first page with all the legislation. I think this might be a good indication why someone telling me I might be labeled a terrorist by government terrorists doesn't mean a lot to me. I've operated in hot zones on borders in harm's way, been shot, poisoned, died once, etc.

I've been an engineer for more than 35 years and worked in particle physics R&D for the last 20 of that. If you have any questions concerning defensive applications, I am quite sure I can scheme up something if I haven't already done it for the military or other clients.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

The link on your profile is well hidden. Too well perhaps because I could not find any. No problem however, you gave enough key words it took about a second to find. Interesting read. I've read most of it today after you first posted. I'd not seen your other posts.

Perhaps ATS removed it as I don't think marketing your book is allowed on ATS and they would likely see it as doing just that?

Perhaps you should contact them with who you are and the info about you as you and your story fit into this site perfectly. If you are for real, you would be a Subject Matter Expert.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555

The link on your profile is well hidden. Too well perhaps because I could not find any. No problem however, you gave enough key words it took about a second to find. Interesting read. I've read most of it today after you first posted. I'd not seen your other posts.

Perhaps ATS removed it as I don't think marketing your book is allowed on ATS and they would likely see it as doing just that?

Perhaps you should contact them with who you are and the info about you as you and your story fit into this site perfectly. If you are for real, you would be a Subject Matter Expert.

No, the book may be there, but my intent was not marketing, simply that I scanned the CSIS and PC letters to show what they thought about my knowledge and my past. I also have a SCRIBD account, help manage two facebook accounts and am a member at PPRUNE and FLYAFRICA. I am presently waiting on an FOIA request from the US concerning the Helderberg, Diego Garcia and satellite platform eavesdropping as well as CIA and State department involvement in the Helderberg and the US organized sale of weapons to Saddam in 1988 to restock him so he could invade Kuwait (I checked the waybills and we added the G5 Cannons to the order, I was Chief R&D and managed weapons development projects so I had very limited compartmentalization, especially since my CO was the Chief of CI).

On the Helderberg, I have worked with the victims of the families as well as key personnel involved in the operation and the SRO, so I know quite a bit. It also doesn't help that CI was moving materials for my project on the Helderberg. The entire event goes very deep, most of the information is on the site, but there is another 20% or so of that which I still have to post.

Yes, it's all real, I even posted my ID book and passport as well as the Canadian Admin Consul's business card with his home number at the time.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Even if they do not do any fancy backscatter imaging, they can still get a pretty good idea of your movements by simply accessing the logs of what towers your phone checked in at. Assuming you are in range of multiple towers, they can also easily triangulate your position with a reasonable degree of accuracy.

I brought up this other method in this post

[edit on 24-2-2010 by Blazer]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Big brother is here and has been here. It was a sad day in American history when the Patriot Act was put into effect. People need to wake up and realize that their rights to privacy are being abused. It it sad that the majority of the public doesn't realizes how much the government can know about us by simple access to a computer. Don't get me wrong, I am all for public safety, but this has gone too far. The mass fear perpetuated by the media has lead us to give up our freedoms to be protected. Secrurity isn't worth our freedom. LIVE A COWARD, DIE A COWARD.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

I did not mean to imply anything. Just thinking out loud why the link is not there. I can't find it.

I did read most of the material on your site and found it very interesting. Your either an extraordinary liar or it is true. I lean to the latter. I'll be reading your book myself.

The FOIA responses were very interesting. It's like a good poker game where both sides are bluffing. Keep after it for sure. The responses are priceless. You did a great job of educating the reader.

We better stop hijacking this thread though.

On topic-

I recently looked into taking action to block cell phone usage in my office here in the US. Here anyway, it is illegal to use an electronic jammer but passive means like paint or wallpaper are OK for now. Big demand for it as rude individuals who use cell phones in theaters and restaurants are everywhere ruining peoples entertainment and meals. A person could seal up their home without breaking any law I can find, just like I can do it in my office.

There are jamming devices available to buy however that are illegal to use. The cheapest range from about $50 to $350 (for the exact same device
) on the Internet. Dozens of sites selling $49.95 full retail devices for hundreds higher. Be wary of who you buy from on the internet.

I found one site where people are buying the illegal $50 jammers to use secretly on buses and in restaurants to get even with the jerks being rude on their cell phones. Somebody at the next table starts talking loudly about their sisters, boyfriends bad breath, ruining your $50 meal, you turn it on and voila, jerk control. I'll never do it myself but it sure is tempting.

If anyone reading is one of those jerks at restaurants, theaters and in crowded public places talking way to loud about personal crap on your cell phone, I do not appologize, ever. Of course I can console myself with the fact you will soon have brain cancer. Just kidding

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join