It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want an all seeing eye? You got it!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I thought I would bring this to peoples attention as its something I have known about for quite some time but its never really popped up on this site as a proper topic before.

If you think you have even a shred of privacy right now in your very home, think again.

Ever heard of Celldar?

www.roke.co.uk...

Please have a read of this article which was published in 2002...

www.guardian.co.uk...

Read this bit here in particular.

Senior police officers are now allowed to access mobile telephone and email records without judicial or executive assent. Within two years, all mobile phones are expected to have satellite-locating devices built into them.

Celldar uses UWB 3D (Ultra wide band 3D imaging).

Every mobile phone signal from a mast passes through people, cars, walls and pretty much everything unless it is blocked. Right now, government and pharmaceutical projects are the only places that are allowed to block a mobile phone signal. Block a mobile phone signal from entering your house and see what happens!

Deliberate Interference

The use of any apparatus, whether or not wireless telegraphy apparatus, for the purpose of interfering with any wireless telegraphy, is an offence under the Wireless Telegraphy Act 2006. It is an indictable offence that on conviction in Crown Court carries a maximum penalty of two years imprisonment and/or an unlimited fine. The courts can also order forfeit of any apparatus used in the commission of the offence.

www.ofcom.org.uk...

This Celldar project, uses a radar to pick up interference generated by everything that the signal passes through. It then builds an image of that interference, which generates a 3D view of everything that passes through the signals.

Colour that and what do you have?

You have a three dimensional view of everyone, everywhere and what anyone is doing can be watched without them even being aware.

As long as theres mobile phone masts in an area, you can be watched.

Sleep well knowing that your nice government is watching you.

Just thought id mention this given that its not really even being mentioned, I think it should be something to think about, maybe even chat about?

[edit on 24-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Wow gives me chills just thinking about it. Do they have the technology to view us in 3D as in crystal clear image? If they can imagine us in Ultra HD 3D that would one hell of a scary thing.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
this is almost exactly like the movie deja-vu with denzell washington. he monitors a girl for some purpose but can view her like he's in the room. however she can "feel" their presence there. makes you wonder where the govn. gets these ideas..

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I just LOVE the way the OP states that certain areas are off limits to the signals, like Government offices, one rule for us and another for them, they can watch us but we can't watch them, and as soon as we try to block the signal even if its in our own homes we get jailed for it.
Typical

HMM< I'm thinking a nice thick lead lined safe ' for valuables ' of course.

[edit on 24/2/10 by DataWraith]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
'Get x-whatever free sims for you and your family and friends.'
Terms and conditions apply.

Name, address, email, etc., yours, and your known associates.

Where is this information to be stored? The National Computer that occupies approx 3acres of an underground room at GCHQ and stores records of every person in the UK.

Every electronic communication and transaction will be recorded on the data base. All associations and preferences will be known. Not just your actual electro activities but also those of the services and industries you use. Failed to have your child innoculated with the MMR jab? Shop at a different supermarket this week? Deviant subversive, you!

I'm also worried that the digital switch-over is another covert surveilance operation of some sort. There was nothing wrong with analogue, so why the costly exercise to remove choice and replace it with a more interference sensitive system?

The only way out is to ensure that OfCom lose a few teeth by interrupting ATC!

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
The U.K. seems to lead in this kind of tech. It's worse than any 1984 Orwellian fantasy. it sems that most of the Big Brother type sci-fi movies I watched when I was younger have all come true and have exceeded any fiction. I used to want to live in Great Britan not now however. The govt. seems really oppressive to me. Good luck to all the good folks living in the U.K. I believe the U.S is right behind. This deal is really weird I think these Big Brother types are perverts. Bunch of govrment child molesters want to now be peeping toms. To hell with them.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
So Bruce Wayne's tech is real? You know what they say, they give clues about what they intend to do before they do it.

[edit on 2/24/2010 by eldard]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If you want to defeat this kind of technology in a single localized area, create a Faraday Cage. It's quite simple, line the entire area with some cheap electrically conductive metal like aluminum foil and ground it to a single point, like your water pipe or another earth ground like a steel spike driven 10 to 20 feet into the ground or a metal well pipe.

If you want to do it in a car, make a wideband RF receiver, pass the received signal toa small RF preamp, invert the signal and then pass it to an RF transmitter. The sum of the two signals, the input and the output will equal zero if done properly.

If you want to do this personally, same as the car, except attach a piezo electric transducer to your skin and emit the output through it which will use the skin as the emitter.

Summing any two equal but inverse signals equals zero. I did this kind of work though the NRC in Canada back in the mid 90's and it works quite well, we were however using it primarily for medical purposes, eg. large carrier wave function collapse during an indication of organ failures to prevent further damage or reverse the situation.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 2/24.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
If you want to defeat this kind of technology in a single localized area, create a Faraday Cage. It's quite simple, line the entire area with some cheap electrically conductive metal like aluminum foil and ground it to a single point, like your water pipe or another earth ground like a steel spike driven 10 to 20 feet into the ground or a metal well pipe.

If you want to do it in a car, make a wideband RF receiver, pass the received signal toa small RF preamp, invert the signal and then pass it to an RF transmitter. The sum of the two signals, the input and the outp will equal zero if done properly.

If you want to do this personally, same as the car, except attach a piezo electric transducer to your skin and emit the output through it which will use use skin as the emitter.

Summing any two equal but inverse signals equals zero. I did this kind of work though the NRC in Canada back in the mid 90's and it works quite well, we were however primarily using for medical purposes, eg. large carrier wave function collapse during an indication of organ failures to prevent further damage or reverse the situation.

Cheers - Dave

Dont you think thats a fast track to having terrorist labelled on your forehead?

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ablue07
The U.K. seems to lead in this kind of tech. It's worse than any 1984 Orwellian fantasy. it sems that most of the Big Brother type sci-fi movies I watched when I was younger have all come true and have exceeded any fiction. I used to want to live in Great Britan not now however. The govt. seems really oppressive to me. Good luck to all the good folks living in the U.K. I believe the U.S is right behind. This deal is really weird I think these Big Brother types are perverts. Bunch of govrment child molesters want to now be peeping toms. To hell with them.

Im not so sure that its just in the UK.

I cant find anything that states that this is going on in the US but I do know that the same laws apply in the states when blocking a mobile signal. Theres a reason for that in my opinion.

Maybe a bit of digging would be needed but im sure the US will have some form of setup similar or in progress.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salvatore_Rubberface
Wow gives me chills just thinking about it. Do they have the technology to view us in 3D as in crystal clear image? If they can imagine us in Ultra HD 3D that would one hell of a scary thing.

If you follow this link here..

www.roke.co.uk...

Download the PDF labelled

"Ultra-Wideband 3-Dimensional Imaging"

You can read in more detail as well as see an image of what can be seen supposedly.

I would not expect anyone to post this thing to the public as it is never mind tell it like it is, if it was indeed crystal clear.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by eldard
So Bruce Wayne's tech is real? You know what they say, they give clues about what they intend to do before they do it.

[edit on 2/24/2010 by eldard]

Its a shame that Batman's not the one in control of it thats for sure

At least then it might get used for the right reasons.

Id trust Batman anyday over a corrupt Government

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Just to add in case nobody takes the time to look.

The company responsible for this is Siemens..

Roke and Siemens

Roke Manor Research is wholly owned by Siemens, however, we also work for many commercial organisations, government departments, and defence agencies.

Roke Manor Research became a Siemens Company following the take-over of Plessey by Siemens and GEC in 1990. In 1991, GEC sold its 50% shareholding and the company became wholly owned by Siemens.
Siemens

Siemens, headquartered in Germany, is one of the world’s largest electrical engineering and electronics companies. Siemens provides innovative technologies and comprehensive solutions to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded more than 150 years ago, the company is active in the areas of Information and Communications, Automation and Control, Power, Transportation, Medical, and Lighting.

www.roke.co.uk...

Hang your head in shame if you own anything with a Siemens logo

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
How does this effect the health of people? Does this cause damage to dna or is there something more that we do not know about at this time? We are the guinea pigs for new technologies. This of course would include medicines.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperFoxBat

This here should answer your health question somewhat, lot of information on the link..

ec.europa.eu...

A brief conclusion though on the EF research done by the EU states..

Extensive research has been conducted in recent years on how radio frequency fields, including those generated by mobile phones, might affect health. A variety of possible effects has been studied, both inside the laboratory and among human populations.

Research indicates that a person who has used a mobile phone for up to 10 years does not have a higher risk of brain tumours or other cancers in the head. This also appears to be the case for someone who has used a mobile phone for more than 10 years, but few persons have used mobile phones for longer than 10 years.

Research has found no evidence that exposure to radio frequency fields at levels below existing safety guidelines could cause symptoms like headaches and dizziness. New data suggests the existence of a “nocebo” effect, an effect caused by the expectation or belief that something is harmful. Few studies have looked at possible health effects in children, despite the growing popularity of mobile phones among the young and concern that children might be more vulnerable because of their still developing nervous system.

Basically summed up as, wont do any harm, well thats what I read.

No mass of people has gotten around to even realising whats going on with the cell phone networks being used as this topic mentions, never mind asking if it would damage health yet.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Well, we need to talk about it. I am aware of the many cameras that seem to be everywhere these days, not to mention most people have cell phones with video capability, and the face recognition software they not have. I have learned to wear a ball cap at all times when out, keep it pulled down and bill peaked so that I can see, but they cannot see me. Wear different coats and alternate in winter, and keep several caps to wear out. Don't look up, especially when in stores, all of those little black half spheres you see on the ceilings of Walmart and Kmart, Kroger and Safeway are cameras. In the bank, you can go nowhere without being filmed. I highly suspect those new Cable TV DVR boxes too. One thing in our collective favor.
Say that TPTB are filming and recording everything, phone calls, and camera film, from some 300 million Americans, how could they find and employ enough people to go through and read/watch all of this information. TPTB could not do this in real time. All they can do is feed all of this info into those big Creys and have it look for suspicious behavior. As long as we all appear to be coddled and mindless, they cannot keep up with us, that is, unless the CIA reads through this site every day, and I happen to believe they do.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I cannot say for sure.

If you look at the technology, even in this topic, while bearing in mind this is available for the public to look at on the internet.
We have businesses such as Siemens in this topic who market mobiles to customers and work in collaboration with governments who want to spy on citizens.

As far as business is concerned, its just that, money.

If we have software programs that search computers for viruses, whats to say those companies do not write the viruses themselves to generate business.

If we have computer chips next year that make this years chips look like breakfast cereal, then whats the governments using.

I remember when I used to read this site quite some years ago now and someone was speaking about military drones that could fly unmanned. People couldnt fathom it.

I believe the tech we have to play with is last generations toys and the things we get to find out are old news. Not all but a lot of it.

Why would they develop a system that can monitor everything, everywhere, if they cannot provide a way to use it.

Have a read into the Roke website that I linked...

Communications

There is a growing requirement for individual systems and devices - in the home, in industry, in the defence domain - to be equipped with greater embedded intelligence. Such devices will need to communicate with others for full user benefits to be realised. We provide communications consultancy for networks of autonomous devices and systems. Our services include architectural analysis, protocol analysis, and modelling and simulation, backed up with strong autonomous system domain knowledge. Our world-class commercial communications domain knowledge offers significant cross-domain knowledge transfer, with particular insights and benefits to our defence domain customers.

Intelligent Networks
Smart algorithms from autonomous systems and communications networks research enable robust, self-managing networks to be developed. Our position at the cutting edge of autonomous systems and networks research allows us to provide innovative solutions into one domain based on research undertaken in seemingly unrelated domains.

Vehicle Route Planning
A key challenge for an autonomous vehicle system is the requirement to plan in dynamic and unstructured domains. We have developed architectures and algorithms for modelling the world and for dynamic reasoning at multiple levels to generate and maintain robust route plans. Our AI algorithms are naturally domain independent, and may be tailored to optimise for domain-specific criteria such as energy efficiency.

Anomaly Classification
Real-world systems monitor their own health and their environment as part of typical operation. In many cases the amount of monitoring information to process is overwhelmingly great. We have developed a lightweight bio-inspired anomaly classification architecture, based on the mammalian limbic system. Our architecture can be tailored to introspective health monitoring, or for external threat monitoring.

Power & Energy Management
Power and energy management is a significant engineering challenge for the present and the future. Our power management research draws from a broad basis, ranging from autonomous own-vehicle power management to network resource management algorithms. We are able to offer concept analysis and development for power management at many consumer scales, both in the industrial and defence domains.

Autonomous Soaring The Autonomous Soaring concept describes energy-efficient route planning for autonomous airborne vehicles. An AI planning engine onboard a glider produces route plans to be followed, based on planned and serendipitous energy harvesting from the surrounding atmosphere, without compromising overall mission objectives. Autonomous Soaring has been successfully shown in field trials and software demonstrations. The Autonomous Soaring concept is equally applicable to ground-domain route planning.
STARTLE STARTLE is a cued threat detection system which provides local protection of autonomous vehicles.

The system exploits existing sensor fits and piggybacks on existing data streams to provide early warning of potential threats to own vehicle. STARTLE combines two AI techniques - a lightweight classifier and a goal prover - to direct sensor assets and select processing algorithms to efficiently assess possible threats. The system thus allows for more efficient and more focused use of available processing power. STARTLE can be applied to autonomous external threat monitoring and internal status monitoring for manned and unmanned systems.

www.roke.co.uk...

Have a good look around on that site bearing in mind this is the public website.

Looks like they are working hard at it.

Have a look at this thread that was created today as well...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They are already monitoring people to gauge an idea of whats normal and predictable.

Imagine living a life where you are living to what is expected of you. Its a trend towards outright slavery.

I remember reading what I am sure is a George Orwell short story about a man walking at night who gets thrown into a police car for walking when nobody else was. I cannot remember the name of it but it sure looks like thats where we are heading as a so called society.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

Good thing I don't own a cell phone then isn't it? But I suppose the wifi on my laptop could probably be used for the same thing? A long time ago, when I was first waking up, this sort of info would have scared me but now stuff like this doesn't even phase me. I just feel sorry for the poor saps who have to sit and watch the celldar monitors because they would never see anything good, just a bunch of cattle-like zombies texting away and gabbing while driving.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Titen-Sxull

Thats the thing though.

Its not the cellphone, its the signals from the mobile phone masts.

It doesnt matter if you have a cellphone or not.

If you are within the radius of any cellphone network, this can be used to watch you and its illegal to block network signals in anyway, shape or form.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O

Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
If you want to defeat this kind of technology in a single localized area.....

Cheers - Dave

Dont you think thats a fast track to having terrorist labelled on your forehead?

Methinks you should go read the CSIS response to my FOIA request on myself on my website. It matters not what I do at this point as they have already indicated that information concerning myself and my past is dangerous at least. But really, I am just an engineer and physicist that worked for governments, universities and the military. I have designed devices that help the general population (a term commonly used in prisons) and of course I have the ability to mix technology with darker purpose.

Your comment however, means little. If I teach you how to make a pointy stick and you use it for ill purposes, does that make me the offender or you? Information on its own is not a dangerous thing, it's the application of information in a nasty way that makes it a bad thing.

Governments spying on their citizens using 3D interference pattern (interferometry) based sensory systems is a bad thing for 99.9% of the population and IMHO it's quite immoral and unethical. Consequently, the information I have provided is possibly a defense against a bad situation or technology.

I decided a long time ago not provide or make public build-able information on offensive systems (since I have designed both) so it is unlikely you'll see anything here explaining the intricacies of microwave, long wave and focused EMP devices. Defensive systems however are fair game ;-)

I don't advocate doing any of these things, it is simply information for educational purposes.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 2/24.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join