It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You want an all seeing eye? You got it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
reply to post by bobs_uruncle

I did not mean to imply anything. Just thinking out loud why the link is not there. I can't find it.

I did read most of the material on your site and found it very interesting. Your either an extraordinary liar or it is true. I lean to the latter. I'll be reading your book myself.

I just want to mention here, that I and others did a great amount of work in compiling the data at my/our own expense, the information is free. We took some chances, I think myself the most, as I am in a "war" of attrition right now with the government of Canada and have been for the last nine years. They audit me whenever they can and I am still trying to figure out how they are preventing me from procuring "normal" employment (I do mainly contract work now). Foreign Affairs and CSIS it appears in conjunction with the ANC prevented the National Prosecuting Authority in South Africa from collecting information and affidavits in 2006 from myself in Ottawa which concerned the 1987 Helderberg crash, the US/Iraq arms deals in 1988, the 1987 Reserve Bank "flips" and the IMF/UN interference in South Africa forcing capitulation in 1990 and 1994. Digging into the past on issues government's handlers like the IMF/UN don't want brought up is not for someone with a weak constitution.I have had my share of wiretaps and surveillance, not to mention the occasional death threat. I regularly communicate with persons in the intelligence community in the former UK, the US, SA and Canada. As you can see from the website, it contains fairly detailed information and scans from original documents, including the SRO team for the Helderberg. I could have (still can) put up scans of the original EMP weapon design that was built in 1987 as the precursor for the much larger device that used U239 as a source particle fuel along with the ring laser, cryogenics and accelerator. In addition I have many more photo's of the actual equipment installed at borders and bases as well as the people with which I worked. I also state who I worked for and the time frame. Many of these items can be checked via FOIA in South Africa with some of it on the internet. If you check the website counters, you'll see that some nasty "characters" come on the website and there are quite a few searches for some of my former associates. The entire scenario is far too complex to make up which is why I took it all from memory and my notes. I do use a nom du plume in my writing for a number of reasons, one for slight obfuscation, "Meckanic" is more of a job title than a name and another is in order to stay within the confines of certain legal instruments applying to Canada.

The FOIA responses were very interesting. It's like a good poker game where both sides are bluffing. Keep after it for sure. The responses are priceless. You did a great job of educating the reader.

We better stop hijacking this thread though.

On topic-

I recently looked into taking action to block cell phone usage in my office here in the US. Here anyway, it is illegal to use an electronic jammer but passive means like paint or wallpaper are OK for now. Big demand for it as rude individuals who use cell phones in theaters and restaurants are everywhere ruining peoples entertainment and meals. A person could seal up their home without breaking any law I can find, just like I can do it in my office.

There are jamming devices available to buy however that are illegal to use. The cheapest range from about $50 to $350 (for the exact same device
) on the Internet. Dozens of sites selling $49.95 full retail devices for hundreds higher. Be wary of who you buy from on the internet.

I found one site where people are buying the illegal $50 jammers to use secretly on buses and in restaurants to get even with the jerks being rude on their cell phones. Somebody at the next table starts talking loudly about their sisters, boyfriends bad breath, ruining your $50 meal, you turn it on and voila, jerk control. I'll never do it myself but it sure is tempting.

If anyone reading is one of those jerks at restaurants, theaters and in crowded public places talking way to loud about personal crap on your cell phone, I do not appologize, ever. Of course I can console myself with the fact you will soon have brain cancer. Just kidding

Pretty funny, re brain cancer, try the 3 cell phone trick to pop popcorn, it actually works! Of course you'll probably never see it on Mythbusters because that would be bad for cell phone companies that are producing all the EM to generate interferometry topographical 3d modeling.

It's pretty easy to test a small local environment with a cell phone. Make a box, coat it with tin foil, ground the tinfoil and then stick your phone inside and watch the bars drop to nothing. I have a Narda EM Analyzer, so the right tool for proper certifiable testing, but, the cell phone is a good indicator.

I'll tell you something else about eavesdropping. Go buy yourself a little CO2 or HeNe laser and a spectrally adjusted, say 665nm Si/Ga detector. Make a little preamp that you can attach to the detector (input), so you can listen on headphones (output). Point the laser at a window, so the laser reflects back towards the detector (you will want to use some focusing optics). Guess what, now you can hear everything going on inside the house. Of course this technology has been around for years, I built one in 1993, but they are cheap and effective. If you want to be clever, so no one can see the dot, use an 850nm or 1350nm laser and Si/Ga detector, that's invisible IR.

There's a cheat code for every game ;-)

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 2/24.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I'll have to try the popcorn trick.

As to the other, glad I'm not your neighbor
You and the local Radio Shack must make quite an interesting team.

Nice to meet you on ATS. Good luck with your endeavors. Loads of people on your side around this place. Lots of good folks who only want honest government and a fighting chance.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
By "watch" do you mean looking at watching you or just listening to you?

If it's the former, Bruce Wayne had promised Morgan Freeman that he would destroy the technology after he found the Joker. Obviously, he lied. But seriously, if they can watch you, we might as well be living in the Big Brother house. If they can hear us then who cares, I'm sure they love hearing what we have to say about them.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

If it's the former, Bruce Wayne had promised Morgan Freeman that he would destroy the technology after he found the Joker. Obviously, he lied. But seriously, if they can watch you, we might as well be living in the Big Brother house. If they can hear us then who cares, I'm sure they love hearing what we have to say about them.

Make a little 1/4" hole in the closed and grounded box and watch the signal strength meter on the cell phone.

Concerning topographical interferometry, it's been around since 1993/94. John Erickson of Erickson Systems Inc. developed a horizontal ground based radar that was sold off to the military through a "predatory" capital company that parceled out the technology and raped the pension plan and other assets. This technology was also funded by NRC, so you can FOIA it or look it up possibly. The technology had a resolution of about 6" (in 1993/94, probably 1" now) and a range of about 2 miles (3 km's) radius. It used both reflected externally sourced EM and pulsed EM radar signals, and operated in real time according to SCADA standards.

So think on this, if it was around in 1993 in North America, just imagine what it has developed into 17 years later.

Cheers - Dave

[edit on 2/24.2010 by bobs_uruncle]

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So are they watching me or just listening to me. I'm not following with your lingo.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Another great post Neo! Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

So are they watching me or just listening to me. I'm not following with your lingo.

Well, both. Horizontal ground based radar has been around for quite a while, so, yes, outside hard structures you can be watched. Your cell phones can be tagged, tapped and triangulated, so they can listen as well. Now, put the two technologies together and what you have is the ability to literally point at a person shown on horizontal ground based radar screen and pick up their conversation on the cell phone. If there are windows or other reflective surfaces local to say two people having a conversation without a phone, then it is possible to listen in on that conversation as well using invisible infrared lasers that are tower or other line of site high point mounted.

Hopefully that is a little easier to understand? All the technology exists using multiple platforms to perform full and complete surveillance at the personal level. All that is really required is systems integration and communicative cohesion.

Wait till they start getting into BEC's and string entanglement possibilities using mini-monopoles as receiver/transmitters (SQUIDs). I did a lot of work in that area from 1991 to 1997 and although it has a secure communications upside, it has a heavy downside as well for government and military misuse

This is probably why people are interested in countermeasures.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   

In the US there has been quite a few articles in the past about the FBI being able to remotely listen to your cellphone..

news.cnet.com...

In the UK there is a law called The Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000 (RIPA)

RIPA regulates the following areas:

The interception of communications (for instance, the content of telephone calls, e-mails or postal letters)

The acquisition and disclosure of communications data (information from communications service providers relating to communications)

The carrying out of covert surveillance

in private premises or vehicles (‘intrusive surveillance’) or

in public places but likely to obtain private information about a particular person (‘directed surveillance’)

The use of covert human intelligence sources (such as informants or undercover officers)

Access to electronic data protected by encryption or passwords.

security.homeoffice.gov.uk...

I am not able to find out who is allowed access to which part of what if that makes sense but in my eyes its only a matter of time.
If they can intercept communications and theres technology that can see you in real time ever being used together. That pretty much takes any idea of privacy and flushes it down the toilet.

Local councils were caught using these anti terror laws for something as little as dog fouling back in 2008.

Town hall snoopers used controversial anti-terror powers to delve into the phone and email records of thousands of people last year.

They wanted to check for evidence of dog smuggling and storing petrol without permission - and even to trace a suspected bogus faith healer.

In one case they were inquiring into unburied animal carcasses.

Some councils are allowing middle-ranking staff to authorise covert operations under the controversial Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act, which is intended for use 'in the interests of national security'.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Just to add in case nobody takes the time to look.

The company responsible for this is Siemens..

Roke and Siemens

Roke Manor Research is wholly owned by Siemens, however, we also work for many commercial organisations, government departments, and defence agencies.

Roke Manor Research became a Siemens Company following the take-over of Plessey by Siemens and GEC in 1990. In 1991, GEC sold its 50% shareholding and the company became wholly owned by Siemens.
Siemens

Siemens, headquartered in Germany, is one of the world’s largest electrical engineering and electronics companies. Siemens provides innovative technologies and comprehensive solutions to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded more than 150 years ago, the company is active in the areas of Information and Communications, Automation and Control, Power, Transportation, Medical, and Lighting.

www.roke.co.uk...

Hang your head in shame if you own anything with a Siemens logo

[edit on 24-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

Didn’t Siemens make the communication equipment for Nazi Germany to send a man in to space?

I think I read that somewhere. In 1944 or 1945.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr.Jcury

Another member already mentions this in the thread. I am not sure, I do know that they operated a lot of factories in or around concentration camps and actively supported the Nazi regime.

Nice history.

People need to read into history before they part with cash for the latest gizmo etc.

www.siemens.com...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by XXXN3O

whoever wrote that watched the latest batman movie one too many times

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Electronic signals have pressure differences just like sound waves.

With computing power in the palm of your hand, the cell phone is a receiver and the cell tower is the transceiver.

Two way communication. Just like how geologists use sound waves to see what kind of rock and area is made up of, TPTB can do the same with the cell phone technologies, light bulbs, smart meters, etc.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr.Jcury

Originally posted by XXXN3O
Just to add in case nobody takes the time to look.

The company responsible for this is Siemens..

Roke and Siemens

Roke Manor Research is wholly owned by Siemens, however, we also work for many commercial organisations, government departments, and defence agencies.

Roke Manor Research became a Siemens Company following the take-over of Plessey by Siemens and GEC in 1990. In 1991, GEC sold its 50% shareholding and the company became wholly owned by Siemens.
Siemens

Siemens, headquartered in Germany, is one of the world’s largest electrical engineering and electronics companies. Siemens provides innovative technologies and comprehensive solutions to benefit customers in 190 countries. Founded more than 150 years ago, the company is active in the areas of Information and Communications, Automation and Control, Power, Transportation, Medical, and Lighting.

www.roke.co.uk...

Hang your head in shame if you own anything with a Siemens logo

[edit on 24-2-2010 by XXXN3O]

Didn’t Siemens make the communication equipment for Nazi Germany to send a man in to space?

I think I read that somewhere. In 1944 or 1945.

Siemens electrical panels are in probably half the homes in the US. Siemens products are extremely common in the electrical industry.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Great post OP! Thank you for this info. Now where can I get a copy of this all seeing software for myself? I want to watch too! BTW, did you know that through Adobe Flash settings a third party can gain access to your camera and internal microphone? Ever wonder why an advertisement just happens to pop up relating to your exact topic of conversation? To turn this off, right click (or control click on a mac) somewhere on the flash video (youtube,hulu,google,etc...), go to settings, click on the tab with the all seeing eye on the computer, and hit DENY! Here's a screenshot of what i'm talking about:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cbf11260ca6b.png[/atsimg]

[edit on 25-2-2010 by siahchi]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
S+F

Thanks for sharing OP, I have never heard of this technology.

Its really interesting, but scary at the same time that they can watch every of our movements at al times..

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Secret radar technology research that will allow the biggest-ever extension of 'Big Brother'-style surveillance in the UK is being funded by the Government.
The radical new system, which has outraged civil liberties groups, uses mobile phone masts to allow security authorities to watch vehicles and individuals 'in real time' almost anywhere in Britain.

The technology 'sees' the shapes made when radio waves emitted by mobile phone masts meet an obstruction. Signals bounced back by immobile objects, such as walls or trees, are filtered out by the receiver. This allows anything moving, such as cars or people, to be tracked. Previously, radar needed massive fixed equipment to work and transmissions from mobile phone masts were thought too weak to be useful.

Guardian Article

Kind of interesting since;

About Roke Manor Research Ltd
Roke Manor Research Ltd. is an independent electronics research and development centre based in Romsey, Hampshire. Founded in 1956 and wholly owned by Siemens since 1991, Roke is one of the UK's leading suppliers of innovative solutions and contract R&D. Roke employs 450 staff and has over 430 patents to its name. Roke pioneers developments in electronic sensors, networks, and communications technology.

I'm tempted to say...mwhahahhahah.....

or

Fug em if they can't take a roke

(sorry couldn't resist)

The really really bad news is more likely that 'the mind has no firewalls'. But thats a whole other subject matter.

Try to keep smiling and not get too paranoid, its more likely they come up with all this stuff because they are seriously paranoid...kinda ironic eh.

o
xx

[edit on 25-2-2010 by oxford]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
IF this is true, then they are also in violation of the National Wire Tap Laws. It was just a day or two ago, that I watched a news report where this is illegal Nationally. And punishable Nationally with up to 5 yrs. Imprisonment, and up to 4 yrs. State.

But if they really want a show, let them. I do not care really! Voyeuristic behavior I am not into, as I have a life, lol. So, if "they" are really that damn bored, let em watch and listen in. Maybe we can "give them something to talk about" -Bonnie Raitt
lol

Edit: correcting typo

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Persephone1]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
S&F

Is this not against human rights spying on us in our own homes?

Thing is they cannot keep tabs on all of us at the same time can they?

Nosey B******S

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Woah! That is wild. Articles like this really get my mind racing (followed by a paranoid chill up the spine.). I wonder what other kinds of tech they have but will never show the public, dream readers? . Big S&F!

[edit on 25-2-2010 by Solar.Absolution]

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
It's a shame that human genius is twisted to serve the cause of such maniacle psychopaths. I can only dream about a world were our brilliance is used to better our lives and not used to enslave us and destroy our spirit. I can't imagine how much they( tptb ) must fear us to want to have to control and monitor us in such a manner. For All the other day dreamers who think a positive shift is coming in 2012 I provide exibit A. This and other forms of control are not going free us.

Stop pretending that the world is getting better it's not. The toys get more high tech but we just as enslaved if not more so than the slaves of Egypt. Thank god I don't have any kids. I would hate to watch them grow up in this "brave new world".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join